Family, Sex, and Consequences

Story Info
The idea of incest drives Rodney's desires.
2.3k words
4.26
109.9k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we are at a high school party!" Rodney Allen said as he walked through the crowded loud house. He recently graduated from college, moved back home with his parents for the summer. He led Rachel, his girlfriend of two years, by the hand as they stepped over trash strewn on the floor. The party was a whim. Rodney and Rachel were out on a date and they overheard some kids talking about the house party. Rachel insisted they crash. Rodney gave in and agreed because he couldn't deny Rachel anything. She was a spunky waif of a girl, pale complexion, dark black-as-night hair cut so short and spiky it almost qualified as punkish. She loved to wear tank tops and short skirts with crazy colorful tights. Rodney loved her, loved her style, loved her energy, loved her 'in your face' attitude, and loved her intense erotic energy. The girl was never not horny. Sex to her was like breathing, common and necessary.

"This rocks! I never went to parties like this when I was in high school," Rachel said as she enjoyed the vibrant energy of the party. The host or hostess of the party had two giant pitchers of mixed drinks set out on the kitchen table and there were at least three coolers of beer. Rodney didn't trust these mallrats ability to mix a good cocktail so he grabbed a beer for Rachel and himself.

"What do you want to do?" Rodney asked. Rachel just smiled and took the lead. A small group of guys were playing quarters on the kitchen table. Rachel sat down and joined in.

"You can't play with just beer," one of the guys said indicating that the drink of choice for this game was Canadian whiskey.

"I'll do shots of whiskey any day," Rachel said with exuberance. And soon the young men at the table always eager to get a woman drunk had her to take several shots in a row. She staggered away from the table leaning on Rodney. He laughed at her because she often made claims of amazing tolerance.

They stumbled from room to room until they reached the den. Rodney stopped Rachel at the door. "Shhh! Look..." Rodney gestured, pointing across the dimly lit room to a young woman dressed only in blue panties kneeling down in front of a guy. Clothes were tossed about the room with abandon. Rachel peered in the room and slipped in front of Rodney, pushing her ass into him. "Oh my god," she whispered, "that is so fucking hot."

"I know, right," Rodney said staring at the live action blowjob. His cock hardened and pressed into Rachel's ass.

Rodney smiled. He knew the guy, he had gone to high school with him.

There was another sound in the room and another figure walked to the couch where the man was sitting. This figure was a nude woman, long curly blonde hair, large breasts, curvy body and a sparse obviously well groomed bush. She leaned over and kissed the man before sitting next to him. The man prompted the girl sucking his cock to get up and she did, sliding over a bit until she was kneeling between the blonde girl's legs. With equal enthusiasm the girl buried her face in the blonde's pussy, licking and sucking as the blonde moaned and writhed.

The blonde reached down and grabbed the man's cock and stroked it. The young girl kneeling on the floor reached back between her legs and slid her hand into her blue panties. She moved her hand vigorously back and forth. She gave a soft moan.

Rachel cupped her own breast while watching and pinched her nipple through her shirt. Rodney's cock throbbed against her ass and all she could think about was having that young woman between her legs. Rodney grabbed Rachel by the hips and pulled her back into him, bouncing her pert ass off his rock hard cock.

The man on the couch stood and moved behind the young woman, pulling down her blue panties. His fingers worked her slit for a few moments before he buried his cock into her wet pussy. He pumped in and out several times and the woman moaned. She tried to continue to lick the hot blonde's pussy in front of her but was too overwhelmed by the cock slipping in and out of her. The blonde reached down and pushed the young woman's head down to her crotch, "Eat me, Janet. Don't stop."

Rodney stopped. He flushed red in a combination of embarrassment and anger. "Fuck," was all he said as he pushed Rachel away and fled the room. Rachel turned to see what was wrong and saw Rodney shoving his way through the crowd. She was so aroused she actually paused not knowing whether to stay and watch or to run after her boyfriend. Her rational mind prevailed and she ran after Rodney. She found him outside on the front steps nearly hyperventilating.

"Rodney, what's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?" Rachel's questions just flowed from her with no pause for an answer.

"Oh god, Rachel, I can't believe it," Rodney finally said.

"What is it?"

"That was Janet!"

Rachel paused not understanding what Rodney meant and then slowly it dawned on her. "Oooh, oh my god. Your sister, Janet? Are you sure?"

"I'm very sure, god, Rachel. What am I going to do? My sister is a fucking whore!" Rodney shouted.

Rachel slapped him. She had never slapped him before and was really not the kind of woman who slapped people but Rodney had seriously pissed her off. "You fucking hypocrite! Not five minutes ago you were hard as a rock imagining that woman sucking your cock. You wanted to be the man so much. Now that you found out the woman was your sister, suddenly she is a whore? Who was she before? Is that how you think of women? Tell me know because I don't want to suddenly find out you secretly think I'm a tramp because I like sex or something."

Rodney stared at Rachel and felt the sting of her slap burn his face. Her reaction shocked him. The thing was she was right. There was no logical reason for him to be upset. He felt anger only because he was thinking about that girl sucking his cock, thinking about putting his cock into her just like that man did. His anger compensated for his shame for thinking such thoughts about his eighteen-year-old sister, a recent high school graduate.

"I know it is fucked up, Rachel. You are right. It is just... She's my sister." Rodney hoped Rachel would understand what he was saying without him having to actually say it.

Rachel said it for him. "And you wanted to fuck her. Don't worry about it, I wanted her to go down on me and give me the same attention the chick in there was getting."

"I didn't even know she liked girls," Rodney said, not able to get the image of his sister bent over, ass in the air out of his mind. He found himself wishing there was more light so he could see her pussy better.

"The way she went for that pussy, she really likes girls," Rachel said with a hopeful sound in her voice. "God, she is so hot. I mean I always thought she was pretty. The blonde hair, wonderful curves, and gorgeous breasts... but I never got turned on thinking about her. Now..." Rachel trailed off.

"I'm never going to be able to look at her again," Rodney said, his cock slowly responding to the sound of Rachel's voice describing his sister.

"Do you want to go?" Rachel asked hopefully.

Rodney didn't respond right away and finally just said, "Yes."

Rodney and Rachel got to Rodney's house, the lights were still on and Rodney's mom was sitting in the living room reading. Patricia Allen was a beautiful 44 year old housewife, with shoulder length blonde hair, and dazzling blue eyes. She folded her book into her lap and looked at the giggling laughing Rodney and Rachel as they tried to stealthily move through the quiet house. "You two are back early. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, Mom. We did. We're just heading to bed now."

Patty smiled at her son and his girlfriend, "Don't make too much noise, okay? Your dad is asleep. He is helping your sister Justine in the morning.

"We won't, Mrs. Allen," Rachel said, grabbing Rodney's hand with both of hers and squeezing

"Good," Patricia said warmly, picking her book back up and resuming reading.

In Rodney's room, Rachel and Rodney tear each other's clothes off. Rodney presses his mouth against her's and kisses her deeply. Their tongues lash at each other, their hands caress and grope, finding bare flesh wherever they can. Finally Rodney pulls Rachel down to the bed with him. His leg pushes hers apart. His hands squeeze and play with her pert firm breasts and amazingly hard jutting nipples. He loved her small chest mainly because of her amazing nipples. He couldn't wait to bite and kiss them, sucking at them as Rachel's hand pushed at his boxers, desperate to get at his hard smooth cock.

Rachel wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and ran the tip along her wet slit. Rodney resisted plunging into her and Rachel lifted her hips up trying to get the cock inside her. She made grunts of frustration, but Rodney kept himself raised just enough so only the head of his cock touched her flowering labia. He kept sucking and biting at her nipples. He knew that drove her wild. "Fuck me," she finally said.

Rodney smiled and pushed hard inside her. His cock pumped into her hot and wet cunt over and over.

She wrapped her legs around him and whispered over and over, "Fuck me, fuck me." She knew Rodney loved to hear her talk dirty and she loved to do it. "I want your cock inside me, Rodney. Fuck me harder.

Rodney complied eagerly, slamming himself into Rachel's pussy over and over. He felt the tingling of his orgasm begin, so he started to pace himself. Rachel still had a few minutes to go before she would cum. He reached down between their bodies and located her clit with his middle finger. His cock eased in and out of her with a clockwork precision and his finger moved in a quicker but harmonious rhythm. Rachel could barely speak.

"Oh yes, Rodney. Yes, oh just like that. Fuck me. Fuck me like I'm your sister." The words fell out of Rachel's mouth. She realized the moment she said them that it might mean disaster. Rodney had not reacted well to seeing his sister earlier that night. Rachel bit her lip, waiting for the repercussion of her words. Had she gone too far?

Rodney heard Rachel and stopped moving his finger. He kept pumping and suddenly he let himself go. Yes, he would fuck Rachel like he wanted to fuck Janet. He would. Rodney reached up and grabbed Rachel by her short black hair. He yanked her head to the side and kissed her neck passionately as he fucked her harder than he ever had. "Oh, god, yes, Janet, your pussy feels so good... yes, oh god, ohhh ohhh."

Rachel was taken aback by his sudden acceptance of the moment. She felt a surge of desire run through her when he called her Janet. At that moment in Rodney's mind, Rachel knew he was fucking his sister. His cock was in Janet's beautiful cunt. Rachel wanted to see it, Rachel wanted him to fuck her. Rachel wanted him to fuck his sister in front of her. That was the thought that was in her mind when she felt him cum.

Rodney couldn't hold back and felt his orgasm build and release. He kept pumping as long as he could trying to give Rachel as much pleasure as he could. She was still on the edge as his cock, too limp to perform, slid out of her cum filled vagina. Immediately her hands reached for her pussy to bring her to a climax, but Rodney moved too quickly. He was between her thighs and his tongue swirled around her clit. His fingers plumbed her cum filled hole as he kissed and licked her. Rachel arched her back and let out a low long moan. As Rodney's tongue played across her pussy, Rachel imagined Janet's tongue doing the same thing. Janet, that beautiful buxom eighteen-year-old blonde who would be two doors away in a few hours. Janet, her lover's sister. "Janet," Rachel moaned right before she climaxed.

Rachel couldn't fall asleep. She had gone through her nightly routine, put on her satiny pajama bottoms and top, cuddled up against Rodney who never had a problem falling asleep, and laid there restless. The evening kept replaying in her mind. She loved sex. She loved everything about it, but she was timid. She was so envious of Janet, experiencing it so openly.

Rachel had never been with a woman in a serious way, but she spoke openly about her desire to Rodney often. They had even tried to set up a threesome once but it failed horribly as the only people who responded to the ad were men pretending to be women. If only she had acted on her desires sooner. Taken the opportunities she had in college.

The noise in the hall caught Rachel's attention. It had to be Janet coming home after the party. Rachel imagined Janet's pussy filled with cum, seeping into her panties. She felt herself getting aroused again. She shut her eyes and tried to think of something else.