Family Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom son aunt cousins incest with breast milk and scat.
1.7k words
4.05
35.9k
47
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

Hi. My name is Ralph and I have regular sex with my mother Kristin. She's a widow, and when I got a well-paid job in a city far away, and I could only come home for the weekend, we started comforting each other in bed.

It began one evening. I was sitting on an armchair, watching TV, while she was sitting on a sofa across the room. Suddenly, she stood up, came behind me and pressed her big breasts against my shoulder.

At first I was somewhat troubled, then I decided to see whether she was serious. So I stood up too, hugged her -- and she hugged me back. I began kissing her hair (I'm taller than her), her forehead, her cheeks, and she pressed her lips against mine, opened her mouth and touched my tongue with her own.

So we went to bed. There is no need to tell you what we did that night -- I was a virgin, so she had to teach me everything.

I can tell you what we do now. Mom is styptic, so on Friday evenings I have to unclog her rectum. I am afraid that she purposefully creates such obstruction, since each time I raise her skirt, before dinner, I find no panties, but a plug I have to remove from her butt before inserting my erect penis.

To do that, she bends over the sofa armrest, I raise her skirt, lube my dick, gently remove the plug and swiftly replace it with my cock.

Loneliness made me take SSRI antidepressants, which remarkably lengthened my ejaculation time, so mom keeps feeling my dick pounding her butt for a long time -- and after coming, when my penis begins to soften, I can pee into her rectum.

On Fridays, I stop peeing after midday, and when coming home I drink a lot of water, especially for my mom, who appreciates it greatly.

When I'm done, we wait for a few minutes until my piss has dissolved the shit in her gut, then I bring her to the john.

There is a "bidet" there, so, while she shits I can thoroughly wash my private parts -- then it's her turn to wash her butt and cunt.

We then undress and go to the kitchen, where we kiss and dine. When we became lovers, mom stopped cooking in front of me -- I could not help hugging her from the behind, kissing her, touching her tits, rubbing my cock against her butt or pussy.

She loved that, but found such activities too dangerous before a lit stove, so she decided to cook a weekend's worth of food before I came home, and warm it on the microwave as needed.

Mom knew that I loved her milk as a newborn, so she asked a LLL consultant to restart lactation -- successfully. After dinner, my willie is hard again, so she sits on my lap, letting it into her twat, and she nurses me while being fucked.

On weekends, she nurses me every three hours; on weekdays ... she's being helped by her sister-in-law Donna.

She's a widow too, and she was the LLL consultant that helped mom relactate. According to mom, Donna told her that relactation could be achieved by mechanical pumping in more than a year, or in a few months if a human mouth was applied to my mom's tits.

Mom was unwilling to share her secret -- that she was doing that for me, her son -- so she asked Donna if she could suckle her. Donna assented -- and she made mom relactate in a matter of weeks.

Once mom's milk flow was stabilized, Donna confided mom that she too wanted to relactate (she had nursed her [fraternal] twin daughters, Julia and Augusta, about twenty years earlier), and she asked mom to suckle her in turn.

Mom did that, and once Donna's tits began secreting milks, mom's and Donna's mouths were also applied to their cunts. Mom didn't stop loving and making love with me -- she discovered to be polyamorous, and to be able to enjoy Donna's body and kisses, and love on weekdays, and my dick, strokes and love on weekends.

I've already told you how I unclog my mom's rectum -- I should also tell you that Donna does that as well. I do that on Friday evenings, Donna on Monday mornings (when I'm already at work -- being a retiree means being able to make love whenever you wish!) and Wedensday evenings.

At first, they just used enemas (Donna loves them, and she was fascinated by mom's idea to keep her butt plugged for days at a time), but then she assembled a "buggery kit" with a Feeldoe, boring it, adding a check valve (UTIs are really painful), a small battery pump and a catheter to be inserted into the active woman's urethra to collect her pee and feed the pump, which thrusts it into the passive woman's rectum.

Donna tested it with a sex doll first, and when she felt safe, she used it to bugger mom, and she also gave her another specimen, so mom could sodomize Donna as well -- but Donna never needed unclogging. Both women apparently loved being able to penetrate each other, not just in the butt, and behaving masculinely not just in bed.

Donna's relactation had an unforeseen consequence. Donna's daughters, Julia and Augusta, attended university (Julia studied engineering, Augusta architecture) in the same far away city I worked in. I rarely met them (I work, they study, our interests don't match), but they left their mom Donna alone on weekdays, so my mom and their mom could have as much sex and breastfeeding as they wanted.

But one Saturday Donna decided to come out to her children -- not in full: she just told them that she wanted to relactate, and my mom Kristin had helped her in that.

Julia and Augusta smelled the rat, but did not comment -- at university they had learnt the fine art of living and letting live; but they were curious about her mother's milk, so they politely asked her if they could taste it again.

Donna answered at first that, when Kristin was unavailable, she used a double breast pump, she froze the milk and kept it in the basement -- but, when she saw her daughters slightly but disapprovingly shaking their heads, she opened her shirt, removed the bra and told them: "Here you are to suckle. Enjoy your meal."

Donna's boobs were nearly full, but her daughters emptied them in half an hour -- Julia latching to the left boob, Augusta to the right.

When they were done, Donna was so aroused that, had Julia and Augusta propositioned a threesome, she would have consented. But they asked her something different: they told her that they loved her milk so much that they wanted to start lactating themselves -- could Donna help them?

Yes, Donna could, but she told them that, since they were unwilling to wait for the summer recess, and wanted to use the spring break instead, the fastest way to lactate was to enjoy double stimulation -- much like what they had just done to her. One of the women could be Donna, the other might be my mom Kristin, she proposed, since my mom already knew how to maximize stimulation and minimize pain.

"How much time do we need to learn to suckle?", Julia asked, and Donna answered: "About a week," so Augusta rejoined: "So you may suck my tits together with Julia, and we will in turn suck hers."

Donna realized that her daughters had likely started an incestuous relationship, and it was not just for saving money's sake that they had rented a single bedroom apartment near university. But she found nothing wrong in that (or better, nothing worse than in my relationship with my mom), so she said yes.

She told Julia: "Let's begin with you. Please, bare your breasts and I'll show your sister how a true lady suckles another one".

Donna sucked Julia's left mamma, Augusta the other; after a quarter of hour, Donna explained Augusta how to improve the latch, and they exchanged breasts -- so the full breastfeeding session lasted for half an hour.

Half an hour later it was Augusta's tits' turn, and then it was Donna's tits turn again. They kept suckling each other until midnight, when they were both too tired and too aroused to continue.

Donna complimented her daughters for their technique, which had greatly improved in less than an afternoon, and then googled for sex toys.

"Why are you getting one?", quipped Julia, and Augusta added, "Isn't Kristin enough for you, mom?"

"Darlings," replied Donna, "I can't make you relactate and make love with Kristin at the same time. And since breastfeeding arouses me a lot, I need a good clitoral vibrator for my release. And I'm afraid you'll need one as well."

She was right, and her children ordered their sex toys too. The next day, a Sunday, Donna, Julia and Augusta practiced breastfeeding again, but in the evening they had to stop as the daughters had to catch a bus to come back to their university apartment.

Julia and Augusta Franch-kissed their mom when leaving home (and kissed each other, to reassure each other that their bond was still strong), and Donna praised them for their new ability to stimulate both orgasm and milk production with their lips on tits.

The spring break was due in a month; Donna told my mom all that had happened, and begged her not to visit her during spring break, as she was to be busy with her daughters.

Mom agreed, wished Donna, Julia and Augusta all the best, and then proposed me not to come to her home during spring break, but to come and stay in my apartment, in the city I work in.

I was baffled, but agreed. In the meantime I had become a telecommuter, so I had to go to office just a day a week, and the other days I could suckle and fuck and sod mom at will.

*** To be continued ***

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers