Family Sex Ch. 2

Story Info
Nephew & aunt get even with uncle & sister.
2k words
4.45
111.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running into my naked dad as I left the bathroom. I assumed he was going in to clean himself off after fucking mom. He did nothing to cover himself or the sex slick piece of meat between his legs. He said goodnight as he passed me, telling me to go in and say goodnight to my mother. Turning the corner into their room, I caught a quick glimpse of mom's tits. They were full and firm with just the slightest sag to them topped with little Hershey's kiss nipples.

She quickly pulled the sheet up over herself when she saw me. I walked towards the bed, her gaze locked on my towel wrapped body. Looking admiringly at my body her eyes darted from my torso down to my semi-hard groin. "Goodnight" I said leaning over to give her a kiss on the lips.

"Goodnight Honey", she said bringing her hand from under the sheets to caress my face. The sweet smell of lovemaking emanated from her body to my nose. "Pleasant dreams", I said. "You too honey", she responded as she watched me leave the room. I went to my room laid down and fell quickly asleep.

Walking into the kitchen the next morning I saw my mother bent over the sink washing dishes, her oversized t-shirt barely covering her ass. I can honestly say that up till yesterday I had normal boyhood desires about mom that all boys have about their mothers. But because of what happened yesterday mine were now in overdrive.

I looked at Moms' svelte body very differently now, my lust increased as I watched her. Mom did little to hide herself she always dressed this way and today for her was no different. Her breasts swayed as she turned to greet me, asking if I wanted breakfast. I quickly said "no" feeling a little awkward, as if she could sense the sick desire I was feeling for her.

She said I should eat something before heading off for school and quickly served me. Leaning down to set the plate in front of me, I found myself trying to stare down her nightshirt. Catching my gaze, she quickly adjusted her shirt giving me less cleavage to enjoy. Eating my meal I made small talk with her before questioning her about my sister. I asked what Gina had done to be kicked out of the house.

Sitting down she told me what I already knew. She said Dad and her were upset, not only because it was wrong but also because of the grief it had caused my Aunt. She said my aunt had not decided yet whether she was going to divorce Uncle John but that she was temporarily moving in with us. She asked if I would help her bring a few things over after school to which I agreed. I told mom that I would go over as soon as school let out and for Vicky to expect me around 1 pm.

I arrived shortly after 1 pm. and noticed Uncle Johns' car was not in front of the house. I rang the bell and my aunt answered the door dressed in shorts and a halter-top. I could tell that she had been crying.

I asked how she was doing and she replied "she was hanging in there". She asked me if Mom had explained the situation. I told her I knew she would be staying with us for a while until she and my uncle sorted things out. She said she was not quite finished and asked me to follow her to the bedroom. Several half packed suitcases sat open on the bed.

While my aunt walked back and forth from the bathroom to the bedroom, I glanced into one of the open suitcases and saw that it was full of lingerie. I wondered why she was bringing that stuff, since there wasn't anyone to show it to where she was going. I reached in and grabbed a sheer pink teddy with nipple holes and crotch less panty. I was looking at it as she came out from the bathroom, quickly I tossed it back into the suitcase trying to act nonchalant.

"Can you believe him? I do all this to please him", she said holding up the teddy, "and still he goes out and cheats on me". "I just don't know what to do, I mean I know your sister is young and beautiful but I'm not that bad I work out, I try to stay in shape", she said as she stared at herself in the mirror. Grabbing her breasts and squeezing them together, she then reached back and patted her ass. "I mean for a 38 year old woman I think I'm pretty well preserved, don't you"?

I didn't know how to answer her, for as long as my sister had lusted for our uncle I had lusted for my aunt. I responded that she was attractive Moreover, that many woman would die to have a face and body as nice as hers. She thanked me saying that I was just saying that to cheer her up. I stood up and put my arm around her shoulders, telling her that I honestly meant what I said and that my uncle was a fool to cheat on her. I said that if I had a hot wife like her that she would never have to worry about me messing around.

I gave her a gentle squeeze, which caused her top to open up slightly giving me a wonderful glimpse down her cleavage to her 34C breasts, which drooped ever so slightly. My Aunt looked up catching my gaze down her top. She turned facing me and said that I had grown to be a fine young man and that I was awfully sweet for trying to cheer her up. She grabbed the back of my head lowering my face to hers. I thought it was to get the usual peck on the lips that she has always given me. This time her grip was firmer and as our mouths met a fire ignited in my loins. Our mouths came together for the usual peck but instead of backing away she brought my mouth to hers again, this time pressing it firmer and with her mouth slightly open darted her tongue between my open lips.

We kissed for several seconds' tongues flicking back and forth teasing each other. Our body's pressed together pushed my hard cock into her soft inner thigh. Aunt Vicky's hand left my back and traveled down between our bodies and started rubbing my cockhead thru my pants. My hand was doing its own exploring slowly pulling her halter down I began fondling and squeezing her tits.

Vicky fumbled with my belt and zipper, stopping to stroke my shaft thru my pants. Trailing kisses down her neck and freckled upper torso I lowered my face to her nipples kissing, sucking and flicking them in and out of my mouth like a hungry child.

Vicky had my pants open by now and had her hand down the front them stroking my shaft then reaching down to gently squeeze my balls. I began to unbutton and peel back her shorts and was delighted to find that she was not wearing any panties. My hand shot down between her legs pleased to find a neatly shaven pussy. I ran my fingers up and down the outside of her mound before pushing her shorts down onto the floor.

My pants were now around my ankles and my aunt was working my underwear down off my waist, trying to set my captive cock free. I felt the elastic loosen its grip as my cock sprang free over the top of the waistband. It was a matter of seconds before we were both grinding our genitals against each other. A few more seconds and I had my shirt off and she had pulled her top up over her head. Her breasts bounced and swayed as they came free. Immediately I went back to work on both breasts, giving each a good tongue washing. Vicky meanwhile was working my cock shaft back and forth with one hand while pressing the back of my head against her breasts. I reached down between her legs parting her outer lips with my finger rubbing her protruding clit. Her clit got hotter and wetter the more I played with it till small droplets ran down her inner thigh.

I pushed her back onto the bed her legs dangling over the sides. Kneeling in front of her, I moved her knees apart. Slowly I trailed kisses around the back of her knees working my way down in between her inner thigh, allowing my moist tongue to swirl around one leg then the other.

Vicky's breathing was hard and ragged and so was my cock. I worked my way up to her open inviting wet pussy and began to run my tongue up and down on her slit occasionally sucking her clit into my mouth. I inserted a finger up into her moist slit which bucked her hips forward as she felt my finger penetrate her moist tunnel. Slowly I worked another finger in and then a third, slowly finger fucking her while I sucked her cunt lips. Vicky began to let out a low moan which caused me to work my fingers in and out a little faster. By now her hips were coming off the bed to meet the thrusts of my fingers faster and faster. I thrust harder into her, soon I felt her shake and shudder as her legs clamped down tight on my wrist. She had her first of what was to be many orgasms.

Soon as she returned from nirvana Vicky grabbed my head and pulled me up towards her. I stood up trailing kisses up her navel stopping to give each nipple a quick flick. I laid down on top of her and shared her juices with her darting my tongue into her mouth.

Vicky reached down between us and had a firm grip on my shaft. Rubbing it several times over her cunny hole she lubed up the head and lined it up for insertion.

Slowly I pressed forward pushing the bulbous head in first followed by a little of the shaft, soon I was balls deep into her. Allowing her to catch her breath we soon began a slow steady thrusting action, her thrusts matching mine. She began moaning soft obscenities into my ear giving me direction as to fast or slow, harder or softer.

My aunt came again and again my cock never wavering in its duty. "Thank god for youth" yelled Vicky as I continued to fuck her. Next, she rolled me over onto my back and straddled my cock, her legs up on the bed she lowered and raised herself, assisted by my hands on her round slightly plump ass. Up and down, she went fucking herself with my cock. I was going nuts, the sight was unbelievable my sexy aunt was riding me like a bull rider, my cock slick and gooey with pussy juice disappearing between her baby smooth pussy lips.

I had to bust a nut soon, so I slowed down and without pulling out spun her around. With expert skill, I faced her away from me her ass cheeks against my belly. She rested her head down on top of one of the closed suitcases and raised her ass to me. Slowly I began pumping into her, small ripples of flesh cresting across her back as her cheeks absorbed the impact of my thrusts. Small moans of "OH GOD YES" escaped from her throat. Getting ready to cum myself my thrusting got faster and more intense. I felt my balls start to contract as I gave her a few more pumps. I erupted like a volcano spewing hot white lava deep into my sexy aunts burning pussy. Her Orgasm came soon after, her pussy squeezing and contracting sucking at my dick like a baby on a bottle. My balls continued to spasm as I slowly worked my cock in and out, white lather foaming around her pussy. Covered in sex juices, her pussy aching and sore we jumped in the shower. Fucking once more before getting dressed and loading the car, we headed for my house. This was one guest I was going to enjoy stay for a while.

To be continued...