Family Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The big family party.
3.8k words
4.49
208.2k
112

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danexxx
danexxx
244 Followers

"You know what would be a great idea, we should invite the whole family to your next birthday. It's a long time since we had a real family party, would be great to see them again, don't you think" Phil asked.

"Mmm" Sharon answered, her mouth full of Phil's cock.

They were in their bedroom, they were watching a porn movie together and after having played with each other for a while, Phil have asked her to suck him off. She was naked, her big breasts pressing against Phil's stomach as she sucked his cock. She was also watching the movie where a blonde lady was on her knees, looking up at a circle of eight huge black cocks pointing at her face. Soon the guys started to cum and moved closer, the thick jets of cum landed on her upturned face.

"Hey, look at that, she getting so much cum, man that's so hot. Would you like to be in her place?"

"Oh yeah, that would be good to feel all the cocks spurting on my face, uhm I'm so horny, are you ready to cum?

On the screen the blonde had turned her face to the camera and her tongue was playing with the white sea of cum in her mouth while she was looking at the big cocks that were hanging half erect around her face.

That did it, Phil started to breathe faster and panted: " Oh yes, open your mouth"

Sharon stroked his hard cock faster and soon the cum splashed her face and shot into her mouth, it felt so good on her face, With the other hand she stroked her pussy and soon she came in a huge orgasm that shook her body.

After they had both cum, they lay embracing and talked about the party Phil had suggested.

"Are you sure that it will be ok to invite them all, I mean some of them might know what is going on in our house, but not all know and they might find out."

"Well, the way I have planned the party they will all know for sure. After all it is your birthday, so you should be the center of attention in more ways than being the hostess."

"What do you mean "in more ways than being the hostess" she asked?"

"The usual role of the hostess I'm sure you know, but for this party I would like to expand that role to be more intimate", Phil replied," but just let me handle the planning, I'll tell you what I mean later".

Next morning Phil told the rest of the family about the plans for a birthday party for the mom, they all thought it was a great idea.

Both Peter and Rob was exited to get to see all their relatives, both their cousins of which there were quite a few good-looking in between, but also some of their aunts whom they had been secretly admiring for years and who even now were very sexy.

Karen protested mildly:" Aren't there any well hung males in the family", she asked?

"Oh yes" Sharon said, " there are actually quite a number of good hunks in the family, don't you worry, you'll be in good company."

For the next few weeks they found time between their sexual escapades to organize the party and soon it was the night before the party. Phil had called them all into the kitchen and they sat around the table discussing tomorrow's party.

"Ok, I think we're all set for tomorrow, we just need to decide one last thing. What is your mother going to wear for the party?" Phil asked.

Sharon was sitting in her usual outfit, almost naked apart from black stocking and a garter belt.

"Well, I have this new white dress that I bought last year, I think that would be ok to wear", she said.

"I was actually thinking of a bit more revealing dress, since you are going to participate quite a lot in the entertainment as well", Phil said.

"What do you mean", the boys asked.

"Your mother is going to be a real family slut tomorrow, not just serving us, but all guest that needs entertaining. This is the part I have not told you about yet. Most of our family knows we're fucking each other and I know a lot of them do as well. So for the party tomorrow, you will be serving all the guests in whatever way they want."

"Oh boy, that sounds so hot," Peter said as he pulled out his cock and started stroking it.

"Can they do whatever they want?"

Karen grabbed Rob's cock and started jerking him off while she fingered herself. "If they want to have their cock sucked, they just tell her?"

"Yes, you will do whatever the guests want and wherever they like. So you will most likely find yourself on your knees or on your back most of the party, but I think that you will like it, you'll get lots of cock and get to taste some pussy, not to mention all the cum."

Sharon looked at Phil with big eyes.

"Do you really mean that? Don't you think some of the guests will be offended if we start to have sex during the party?"

"No, not at all, in fact I mentioned it in the invitation and all have come back and said they were looking forward to the party and the entertainment. Some of them even asked what they were allowed to do with you, I told them whatever they wanted to do was ok'"

Both boys and Karen were jerking off now, their minds racing thinking about the possibilities of having mind-blowing sex the next day.

"But I have bought some outfits you can try, we can then vote for the most sexy".

Phil fetched a bag with the dresses he had bought and soon Sharon found herself posing for the family in very revealing outfits. She could feel herself getting aroused, both because she actually liked parading like a model for her family, but also the thought of having sex with her relatives at the party tomorrow.

"So what do you think" she asked" I like the black most, but is it too much?"

She was wearing a black body stocking that let her big tits hanging exposed and only just covered parts of her ass, showing off her beautiful legs.

"I think it looks so sexy" Peter said, " If you come over here I'll show you what I mean".

She knelt down on the floor in front of him and he stroked his cock faster at the sight of his mother dressed like a true slut. Soon he started to moan and he pointed his cock at his mothers face.

"Oh my god, I can't wait to the party, here's a little taste of what to come" he gasped and soon his thick cum was spurting from his cock and hit Sharon's face, where it dripped from her nose and her chin. Soon Rob was ready as well and Karen dragged him by his cock in front of Sharon and jerked him off until he came. She pointed the spurting cock at her and let the cum cover her face, Sharon opened her mouth to catch it and Karen directed the last few spurts into her mouth.

"Mmmm, that was good" Sharon moaned.

Karen knelt down in front of her and started licking the cum off her face, it tasted so good and soon they were kissing, swapping the cum back and forth.

"Seems that you both are ready for tomorrow, it'll be a great party" Phil said.

The next day they were all exited and couldn't keep the hands off each other while they were waiting for the guests to arrive. Finally the first ones were there and they were greeted in the hall by the whole family. Sharon wore her black dress and Phil's brother and wife admired her sexy body, the brother fondling her big tits as he said hallo. Soon other started to arrive and Sharon was kissing and groping the guests, they in turn responded by grabbing her ass and fondling her tits, she was soon very wet and horny.

When they had all arrived, the family was making the rounds and getting all drinks.

"Hi everybody" Phil called, "Thank you all for coming to our little party. We're so glad to see you and especially Sharon has been looking forward to this. In a little while the dinner is ready, so please find your seats. Remember that we if you need something, we're all available for your every needs"

The table was set a one long table, made out of several glass-top tables put together. Soon all were seated, there were 24 people in all and some were noticing that there was no seat for Sharon. She stood at the end of the table and looked at her guests with lust in her eyes.

"Now that you're all seated, I hope you enjoy your dinner. As Phil mentioned in the invitation, I'll be the entertainment for tonight and I'll do my very best to fulfill all you requests. As you might know we have a very liberal attitude towards sex, so everything is allowed. I hope that you all have some dirty wishes, I'm really horny tonight."

After the starters were served, Phil's brother called for Sharon.

"Sharon, I've being dreaming about this party so long, I really need to get off"

She kissed him and without a word she crawled under the table and undid his pants. She reached inside and took out his half-hard cock and started to lick it. Soon he was sucking hard on his cock and the salvia was dripping from her mouth.

"Now that's entertainment" Sharon's sister said.

All could see Sharon sucking off Phil's brother, some were a little shocked, but most were enjoying the sight. Sharon's sister was rubbing her husband's hard cock through his pants, his eyes were fixed on Sharon's mouth gliding up and down the hard cock. Soon Phil's brother started to squirm in the seat and Sharon sucked harder.

"Do you think she will swallow his cum" Sharon's sister asked.

"Oh yes, she absolutely loves cum. Normally she'll suck all of us off at least once a day and she always swallows if we don't cum on her face" Peter said.

"Well, she in for a treat, I have tried for a week to make him cum, but she have saved it all for today" Phil's sister-in-law said while she was rubbing her pussy.

Phil's brother started panting hard, Sharon took his cock deep into her mouth and he with a groan he started to cum in her mouth. All could see that Sharon's mouth quickly filled with cum, her cheeks bellowed and cum started to flow from the sides of her mouth, running down the cock still filling her mouth. She swallowed hard and after a few more jerks, she opened her mouth and let the cock pop out and started to lick the cum of it. She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she held the glistening cock in her hand, licking it and slurping the juices of it. They could all see the cum in her mouth and on her tongue.

When she was done, all clapped and she looked up though the table and grinned at the guests.

"Oh wow, thanks for the present, that was some load, so much and so tasty. I hope that there are more presents like this" she said with a smile.

A little further down the table Karen was chatting with Peter's cousin, she nodded several times and then called for Sharon. She came up to Karen and stood beside her, then bend over and kissed her.

"Umh, I see what you mean, that cum tastes so good. Listen, Brian here is too shy to ask, but he got so horny seeing you suck cock, would you do that to him as well?"

"I would love to, I hope that he's got a lot of cum for me"

Sharon knelt in front of him, Karen had already taken Brian's cock out. The tip was wet with his pre-cum and Sharon licked it off, using the tip of her tongue to play with it. She took the cock in her hand and started to jerk him off. Some of the guests were openly rubbing their pussies, some had their cocks jerked off by the women and all were watching Sharon. But the poor guy was so excited that before Sharon could take it in her mouth, he came in big spurts all over her face. The first strands covered her nose and chin, she quickly opened her mouth and caught the rest in her mouth. The spurts subsided and she took the cock in her mouth and licked it clean.

When she got up, she stood for a moment and looked at the guests, cum dripping from her face unto her big tits. They all applauded again and she licked her lips.

"Anyone else needs service" she asked

Almost everyone raised their hands, she smiled and crawled back under the table. When she looked down the row of people on both sides of her, she could see hard cocks and fingers busy between legs. She started to lick the first pussy, it tasted so good and soon the juices were flowing, she could see the hard cocks next to her being jerked off, this was heaven.

When the lady being licked had cum, Sharon got out from under the table and told the guest that she now needed to be fucked. She went to the living room where a bed has been prepared, laid on her back and spread her legs, rubbing her dripping pussy.

"Who wants to be first, I need a hard cock" she said smiling

One of Phil's brothers quickly jumped on the bed and stuck his hard cock into her wet pussy, fucking her hard while she gasped. She quickly reached an orgasm but he continued to fuck her hard. Around them some were watching, fingers in pussy or on a hard cock, others were fucking. Karen handled three cocks at once, Rob was in her pussy and another fucking her ass while a third was being sucked off.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard" Sharon screamed, nearing another good cum.

Phil's brother couldn't hold back anymore and with a groan he started to unload his cum in her pussy, Sharon moaned as she felt the hot cum filling her up and soon she came , adding her own juices to his cum.

He slowly withdrew and left her pussy wide open, dripping with cum and cuntjuice. Sharon was still panting hard, her eyes filled with lust as she felt the wetness of her cunt with her hand. One of her nephews entered the bed, stroking his hard cock, Sharon spread her cuntlips and he entered her wet pussy, not minding the fact that it was filled with cum, he could feel it oozing out of her pussy as he thrust his cock up her pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm so wet, make me cum again you horny bastard"

Sharon's sister was approaching the bed, dragging her youngest son with her, he was still fully clothed, but his eyes were filled with excitement of watching so many of his family members fucking and sucking, you could see the outline of his cock at the front of his pants.

"Sharon, Joe here would also like to give you a present but since you're occupied I'll unwrap it for you" she said smiling.

She placed her son at the end of the bed and started to undo his pants, Sharon looked mesmerized as she pulled out the largest cock she had seen for a long time.

"Well thank you Joe, just what I wanted. Come here, let me suck on it."

Joe knelt on the bed beside her head and she took the almost hard cock in her hand, lifting it slowly over face, marveling at its size. It was at least 10 inches long and very thick, slowly getting harder and throbbing in her hand.

"Mmm sis, he has such a wonderful cock, do you get to enjoy it as well?"

"Oh yes, Joe regular fucks me, I love to feel his thickness in my pussy. Especially in the morning before he goes to work, but a nice evening fuck after Ben has had his turn is also good. He is still young and he has so much cum, try to feel his balls" Sharon's sister said.

Sharon felt her nephew's balls, they were big and hard and she was looking forward to a big load.

"Come closer, let me see if it fits in my mouth. I want all your cum in my mouth, would you like that?" she teased the young man.

"Oh yes, just like my mother likes, she also loves when I empty myself in her mouth. But watch out, I cum a lot"

Sharon opened her mouth and sucked at the head, opened up as much as she could and started to let the hard cock slide into her mouth. She could only manage to fit half of the length in her mouth, so she used her hand to jerk him off while she was sucking him.

Karen had another orgasm, she was still being serviced by the three guys, but they were fucking her faster now, getting closer to cum. Karen was so horny, having two cocks in her holes and one to suck on was the best she ever had tried. She could also see Sharon getting fucked and at the same time sucking on a huge cock, she looked as she was in heaven as well.

Around the room most of the guests were sucking and fucking, Phil was pounding his hard cock into his niece's wet pussy, her big tits bouncing with his trust. Peter was licking the wet cunt of his aunt, he had secretly admired her mature body for years, getting a hardon when looking at her shapely legs, sexy feet and her big tits. Now she was naked in all her glory and laying on her back, Peter's head buried between her legs where he was licking her wet pussy and sometimes letting the tongue slip further down and probing her delicious ass. She had cum several times and was now begging for him to fuck her. He got up and kissed her, she could taste her own juices on his lips.

"Peter, let me feel you hard cock in me, don't let me wait any longer. I have waited to be fucked by you for years, I could see you always was horny when you visited"

Peter was happy to obey, he started to fuck her wet pussy, his big cock pounding away in the slippery wetness. After a while, he let it slide out and pressed it against her puckered hole, looked up at her when he saw she was smiling and nodding, he started to let it slide slowly into her ass, enjoying the feeling of the tightness of her ass.

"Oh yes, fuck me in the ass, let me feel your big cock in there" she panted

At the same time Sharon was sucking and jerking Joe's big cock, massaging the shaft while she was sucking, soon she felt it begin to throb and she let it out of her mouth, playing with it and looking up at Joe with a dirty grin.

"Are you ready to cum? I can feel you getting there" she smiled

"Oh yeah, I want to cum in your mouth so bad" he said, at the same time playing with her big tits.

Her other nephew heard Sharon begging for it, he soon started to cum in her pussy. Joe was breathing harder now, looking at the horny lady jerking his cock, her pussy overflowing with cum and her mouth open, ready to accept his sperm.

"Oh god, I'm almost there, oh yes" he groaned

Most of the guests were watching the action on the bed, Sharon lying there with cum oozing out from her used pussy, her hand slowly playing with Joe's cock. She was teasing him, drawing out the orgasm, but at last she gripped the cock harder and jerked faster.

"Arrgh, I'm cumming" he panted

The guests and Sharon watched in fascination as the huge cock twisted and released huge spurts of cum, the first hit Sharon straight in the face, then she quickly directed the rest towards her mouth. The cum kept spraying from the cock and her mouth was soon almost overflowing. At last he was done and he fell on the bed, completely exhausted.

Sharon was still on her back, mouth open with dreamy eyes, the tongue playing with the cum Joe had unloaded in her mouth. Her sister knelt on the bed next to her.

"Uhh, that looks so hot. I told you he would cum a lot, but I think he might have skipped a session or two. Let me taste it"

She bent down and let her tongue slip into Sharon's mouth, dipping it in the cum and licking Sharon's lips. They started to kiss harder, sharing the cum, the others could see it dripping from the corners of their mouths.

"Oh my god, that is so hot" Rob groaned

He started to fill Karen's pussy with cum and soon the other two also unloaded in her ass and on her face. Karen screamed as she came, the sensation of being filled in both end at the same time pushed her over the edge.

On the bed Sharon's sister had moved to the end of the bed and was now licking her wet pussy, enjoying the mixed juices from Sharon and the men that fucked her. Karen got up and went to the bed, cum dripping from her face.

"Well. It looks like you have gotten what you wanted, are you up for more"

"Yes, that was a very good and tasty load, but I still want more" Sharon said, enjoying her sisters tongue between her legs.

Karen squatted over her face, looked down at Sharon's glistering face and spread her pussy, letting the cum drip down in her mouth. She lowered her pussy all the way down and Sharon's started licking her pussy. Karen rubbed her pussy on Sharon's face, moving a little to let her lick her ass as well, pressing so the cum leaked from her ass for Sharon to lick up.

The horny scene on the bed caused a lot of the guest to cum as well and when Karen was done, more of the ladies used Sharon to clean their pussies and the men had their cocks cleaned.

danexxx
danexxx
244 Followers
12