Family Story

Story Info
Family is aroused by a story that son reads.
2.4k words
4.04
223.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SM402
SM402
99 Followers

Special Thanks To Dean

* * * * *

As I sat there and stared at my mother and my two sisters, Rebecca and April, I couldn't help but get a hard on as they sat there with their skimpy swimming suits by the pool. I knew it wasn't right but I couldn't help yet, they were all so good and attractive, any guy would give anything for one night with them.

They couldn't see me as I sat in the second story of the house typing away at my computer once again. I had been interested in my family for a long time but it wasn't until recently that I started to actually document it in any way.

Any man could see why I could instantly get a hard on, these women were perfect, they were incredible. My mom, Lisa, was 38, yet had a body to die for, she had incredible 38D breasts that almost literally popped out of her little purple top. My sister, Rebecca was unbelievable, and a heart throb, she was only 20, had long red hair, beautiful green eyes, and 40B breasts which made her top stretch to the point of almost tearing. My youngest sister, April, was a more petite, and more athletic, with long brown hair, brown eyes, and very firm 34C breasts and a very nice athletic ass.

It was just a treat to look at them and imagine how they would all look naked, and as I thought about it I kept on typing how I would love it if they would do all those nasty sexual fantasies to me.

As I looked out the window I noticed that my two sisters weren't there with my mom anymore, my mom just laid there in her swimsuit, looking better than ever. Just to be on the safe side I saved my computer and went to the bathroom to clean up.

As I walked past Rebecca's room I noticed that April was in there and their were really talking slowly, as though they had some type of secret or something, so since I was really bored I decided to hear up on what they were hiding.

"But Rebecca, he wants me to do it, but I'm afraid that I'll hurt him or something, I really do want to do it to, but I'm not sure how," I heard April tell Rebecca.

"Well, don't tell anyone, but here, take these, and I help you out, this should really help, don't worry, by the time I'm finished you'll be an expert at this," Rebecca told April.

I was kind of curious about what they were talking about so I moved over a little and noticed a little crack in the door, and when I looked I noticed that April had a dildo in her hand.

As I looked I realized that Rebecca was teaching April how to give head, as I looked at the innocent was April licked the dildo and the way she slowly licked the tip then put the whole thing in her mouth and started to suck it, I could only wonder how I would feel if she was sucking my dick, which by what I had seen just then was extremely hard.

I then took a shower, relived some built up stress and then dressed up and went up to my room and went to sleep, I was unusually tired. I then woke up in the middle of the night to get an afternoon snack and noticed that my mom and Rebecca were having some type of heated discussion, I decided to hear what was up before going down and interrupting.

"But mom, it was just a story, I mean, he couldn't mean that, he's a pretty good looking guy, and I don't think he thinks of us that way," Rebecca told my mother.

"I guess so honey, but it is kind of exciting that Dean could ever possibly think of me that way, I mean my being so old, it just gave me a great feeling, and anyway, what's wrong with him being attracted to his siblings, and anyway, I really haven't gotten any action in a long time, what could it hurt, come on Rebecca, let's just talk to him, see how it goes," my mother said.

In all honesty I was kind of shocked by my mother's comments, and kind of scared to because somehow they had gotten my stupid story, now what was I going to do, I just went back to sleep and hoped they would forget.

The next morning I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast and noticed that my mom was unusually underdressed. She was wearing a very long T-shirt with nothing underneath, the unbelievable bounciness gave it away.

"Good morning sunshine," my mother said as she noticed me.

"Good morning mom, what's for breakfast, and where's Rebecca and April," I replied.

"Oh, your sisters went to some type of meeting or get together, they won't be back till late, so I guess it's just you and I," she said as she cooked some pancakes.

"Oops, I dropped one," my mother said as she dropped a pancake and then bent over in front of my and showed me her whole ass, it was incredible, and if I didn't know any better it was intentional, that right there gave me a hard on, I immediately took a seat to try to hard the big hard on I had.

"Son, I have to talk to you."

"Yeah, what's up mom."

"Well son, yesterday I was on the computer and found some of your writing and was kind of wondering if your really felt that way," she said as she joined me at the table.

"Um, well mom, it's just really a..."

"Before you continue son, I want to tell you that it's completely alright to have feelings, of that type, for your own family members, as a matter of fact, I think I have those types of feelings to, why do you think I always seem to go into your room after you've done your self pleasuring," my mom said shyly as she looked down.

"Wow mom, you know, I really didn't know you really felt that way, I mean I always wanted to but yet it was all so wrong."

"Look son, let's make a deal, we both need each other, and if no one finds out it's okay, let's just keep it our little secret."

Right after that she got up and then took of the shirt she had on and showed me her big breasts and her nicely trimmed pussy.

"Is this what you wrote about son, is it as good as you thought it would be."

"It's ten times better," I said as I got up and started to kiss her, passionately putting my tounge in her mouth, grabbing her ass, and pressing her big beautiful breasts into my chest, and my dick near her pussy.

She then lead me up to her room and threw me on her bed, throwing aside the covers. She then slowly went to the bed and got on top of me and pulled my shorts down and reveled my rock hard dick, then she ripped my shirt off and started to kiss my chest, then my abs, then made her way down to my dick which was begging for her mouth.

She then moved slowly down to my dick and started to kiss it gently, then slowly lick the sides of it and then slowly suck on my balls. She then licked the tip of my head and started to slowly stick my whole dick in her mouth and started to suck on it hard, making me having little spasms because it was so good.

"Ohh, yeah, mom, just like, ohhhh, yeah, suck it, ohhh, dry, ohhh," I said as I felt my cum start to fill her mouth, and felt her suck it dry until she had swallowed every last drop of my cum.

She then got up got dressed and said, "I'll be right back son, I have to make son errands, but don't worry there will be more fun as soon as I come back.

I laid there on the bed for about an hour until she came back. Just wondering about what could possibly be next. She came into the room and found me naked like she had left me and then just smiled and licked her lips.

"As I read your story son I noticed you constantly made reference to my breasts and how you would love to titty fuck them, and since I think we are bonding so good I think I'll let you do it, let me just get undressed," my mom said as she took of her shirt, then slipped down her skirt, and finally her panties, which were already wet.

She then laid on the bed and told me to get on top of her. I of course only followed her orders and got on her stomach. She then grabbed her two huge tits and signaled for me to put my dick in between. I slowly moved forward and put my dick in between those huge tits. She slowly started to rub my dick with her big tits, going faster and faster as she progressed until she finally made me cum on her tits and parts of her face.

My mom then left the house for the rest of the day and I didn't see her until the late afternoon when she had Rebecca with her.

"Hey Dean, how's it going, what have you been up to," Rebecca asked me with a little sly grin on her face," Mom told me what you two were doing."

"What, you mean."

"Yeah, and I thought I might join in since it's already a whole family affair."

She then came over to me and go totally undressed in front of me. She just literally tore her shirt off and then unbuttoned her tight pants and slipped them off along with her panties. This just left her naked, and me astonished to see her nice red bush.

"Okay Dean, I've always wanted someone to do me doggy style, I mean who hasn't called me a bitch, it's about time someone made the most of that name," Rebecca said as she got on all fours and begged me to fuck her.

In all honesty I was simply shocked by Rebecca, but I got a hard on, and just took of my pants and stuck my hard dick in her pussy from the back.

"Oh yeah, Dean, that's how I like it, you finally are useful, ohhh, harder baby, oh yeah, I love it hard, come on."

"You know you like it, you were always a little naughty, I always knew, ohhh, you are tighter than I, ohhhh, yeah, thought."

I fucked her as hard as I possibly could, my balls literally banging against her ass every time I stuck my dick further up her pussy, making my balls hurt yet with her tight pussy making me have the biggest orgasm ever. As I came I started to slow down and she moaned as she too came and then slowly just laid there on the floor.

"That was the best fuck I ever had, you know what would be fun, if April would join into this, she's a horny little bitch, even though she never show's it," Rebecca told my mother.

"I think so to, I mean it's already literally the whole family, what if she joins in, I bet she would enjoy it," my mom told Rebecca as she helped her get up and took her upstairs to clean up.

Well apparently they did get to convince April as the next day she came into my room just wearing a little top that barely covered her loose breasts and her panties.

"Dean, can I talk to you."

"Sure, what's up."

"Well I bet you already know about what mom and Rebecca told me, and I think I would like to do it too."

As soon as she said that she pulled her little top over her head and showed me her firm tits, than slid down her panties and showed me that firm ass that I loved so much.

"Well, Dean, I think it's up to you what you want to do, I mean, you being the oldest, I want you to show me how's it done."

I had always loved the idea of sticking my dick up her nice ass, so I said, "Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No, but I've wanted to do it for a long time, my boyfriend thought it was sick, and I really don't know how to do it."

At that moment I went to the restroom, got some Vaseline, and told her to lay on my bed and relax, then I got some Vaseline and started to rub it around her firm ass, then I gently inserted on finger into her tight asshole, making her squirm as she felt it.

"Just relax, trust me, I wouldn't hurt you, okay, now, just relax, I'm going to go in now," I said as I got undressed and then slowly got behind her and with one hand grabbed my dick and put it into the entrance of her virgin asshole.

"OHh, how is that going to fit, ohhh, ahhhh," April said as I put the head of my dick into her asshole.

"Just relax, ohhh, your tight, ohhh, yeah."

"OHhhh, that hurts, ohhhhh, yeah, that feels good," April said as I put more of my dick into her asshole and started to pump her.

"You like that, ohhh, your tight, ahhh, ohhhh."

"Ohhh, it's,ohhh, great, ohhhh, my, ohhhh," she moaned as my dick invaded her asshole deeper and I started to finger her pussy.

"Take it, good girl, ohhhhh, yeah, I'm going to, ohhhh."

"Me too, ohhhh, yeah, finish it good, ohhhhh," she screamed as we both came.

As I looked down I saw my cum ooze out of her asshole and took my fingers out of her tight pussy which had been scrunched up as she came.

"Well this should be the start of something great," my mom said as she and Rebecca stood there, then came and joined me for the rest of the night, and for the rest of my stay at my mom's.

SM402
SM402
99 Followers