Family Support

Story Info
Trouble in the bedroom leads to son offering assistance.
7.3k words
4.6
160.5k
228
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused my game and removed my headphones as I heard my parents fighting. Their words were indistinct through the floor. I pondered what action to take.

Before I had made up my mind, the voices ceased. I heard footsteps descending the stairs to the ground floor. I glanced at my watch, and my eyes widened. 0030. It was Friday, which meant I had no classes, but fatigue was beginning to kick in. I saved my game before turning off the TV. I followed the footsteps into the kitchen.

My father filled a glass with water.

"Hey Dad, everything all right?"

"Hey Tom. Yeah everything is fine."

"Are you sure, isn't this the third fight you guys have had in a week?"

"You're Mother and I are just having some disagreements, nothing for you to worry about."

"All right if you're sure. I going to bed, night Dad."

"Night Tom."

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I walked down the stairs. The delicious smell of bacon pulled me towards the kitchen. My Mom, Sarah stood at the stove.

"Morning Mom," I sat down at the table, reaching for some bacon.

"Good morning sweetheart! Did you sleep well last night?"

"Like a log." I took a bite of the bacon. Between bites I asked, "Mom is everything all right?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, her eyebrow raised.

"I heard you and Dad fighting again last night."

She sighed, before removing the pan from the stove. "It's nothing for you to worry about," she dumped some eggs onto her plate, and then mine. She returned the pan to the stove and sat down. "Just some disagreements between us."

"Come on Mom, I can tell something is bothering you."

We made eye contact as she slowly chewed her eggs.

I ate some more bacon as I waited.

Swallowing she began, "Your father and I are just having some intimacy issues."

"Wow Mom, I am so sorry. Is there somebody else?"

"No, nothing like that. We both still love each other, it's just..."

"What," I asked.

"Your father is having trouble getting aroused."

"Oh." I pondered this for a moment. My Mom should arouse any warm blooded male. She was still a sexy woman even in her early forties. I would be lying if I said she had not played a large role in my masturbation fantasies. "Have you guys thought about getting Viagra?"

"We were using it for a while but it makes your Dad sick." With a smile she added, "As bad as I want it, I don't want your Dad throwing up on me again."

"Oh gross!" I laughed. "Well, have you guys thought about a couple's counselor?"

"I have mentioned a few times, but your father doesn't feel comfortable with it."

I stood up and hugged her from behind. "I am sorry you guys are having problems, maybe I can do some research and see if there is anything else that could help you guys."

Mom kissed my arm. "That's sweet of you honey, but you shouldn't worry about it."

I kissed the top of her head and walked out. I was going to do some research, just not the medical side. I went to go check my Dad's search history.

I opened up his web browser, and accessed the history. I scrolled down a bit, ignoring emails and some random websites. Finally, I found what I was looking for, porn. I opened up the first five links in different tabs. The first tab was a man watching his wife get fucked by another guy. Hmm cuckold porn. Interesting.

However, one video did not a pattern make. I checked the next video, a threesome two guys one girl. I pressed played. The video started out, action already playing out. The girl was getting banged from the back by the bigger guy, while the smaller guy was in front of her. The girl spoke "Oh baby his cock is so much bigger than yours!" I stopped the video. Another cuck video.

The next three videos all showed the same genre. I tapped my pursed lips. Having been a connoisseur of pornography myself, I knew that sometimes you went through phases that did not mean anything. I needed to conduct more research.

I scrolled through his history for the next hour, spanning the last 6 months. Almost all of the porn was cuckold, along with erotic novels and forums all dedicated to cuckolds. My final verdict, my father had a serious fetish. I deleted evidence of my research, and headed up to my own room. I had a plan forming, now all I needed was to perfect the pitch.

Mom returned to the living room, her glass of wine refilled. By my count, that was her second glass. A little buzz would help my plan go smoothly. She sat down on the couch with me.

Dad was reclined in his chair, reading a book, his fourth beer by on the side table.

I turned to my mother. "So Mom, I was doing some reading about what we were talking about this morning."

She turned to me, shaking her head.

I patted her leg. "It's ok. I am in my third year of my psych degree. We have been discussing sexual issues between long-term couples. Maybe I can help?"

Dad set his book down, looking disapprovingly at Mom and me. "Sarah, what have you been telling him?"

Mom took a long sip from her glass. Finally, when the glass was close to empty, she set id down. "He heard us arguing last night and asked about it. I didn't want him to worry so I told him the truth."

"Dad we already talked about it. Let me try to help. No one else has to know, and you would be helping me practice."

Mom nodded as she looked expectantly at Dad. "What do we have to lose, Bob?" Mom asked.

Dad stared at me, then my Mom, then back to me. "Fine, if it will make you happy for us to try to talk out our problems we will try it, just this once."

My Mom's eyes lit up, as a smile appeared on her face. "Thank you sweetheart."

"Excellent. And don't worry Dad; we are not going to spend too much time talking. All right now, to start with to make this more relaxing, I want you both to call me Tom. I am your friend trying to help. Secondly, as long as we are in this room, we will all be honest with each other. Thirdly, we do not blame anyone for anything. We want to solve the problem blame does not matter. Now Bob, do you still find Sarah sexually attractive?"

"Of course," Dad responded immediately. "She is a beautiful woman."

"And you love her?" I asked.

"More now than when we married," he responded definitively.

"Sarah, do you want to pleasure Bob."

"Absolutely."

I resisted the urge to smile. "All right, I have an idea. Bob if you will step into the other room. I need to speak privately with Sarah for a moment before she heads upstairs. Why don't you grab another beer, and wait in the kitchen for a few minutes."

Dad stood up and taking his beer headed off to the kitchen. He seemed slightly confused, but he was listening.

"Sarah, one of the main issues in a long-term relationship is complacency. You and Bob have been together so long the sexual flame has dimmed. So what we need to do is add some kindling and fan the flames a little bit."

"Can't we just dump some gas on it?" she asked wearing a playful smile.

"Well that's a last resort. First, we are going to try to rile up his male instincts. Specifically jealousy. He admits he still finds you attractive, but he has been too comfortable. So we need to make him think there is a threat your relationship."

"How are we going to do that?" she asked dubiously.

"We need another virile male to be seen as a potential suitor interested in you."

"How are we going to do that?" Mom laughed.

"We are going to make him jealous."

"You and me?! You are my son! How is that going to work?"

"Sarah, inside this room during our sessions I am just a friend. And the key here is we are dealing with Dad's animal brain. His instincts. When he sees a younger male sniffing around what he sees as his, the anger should come. He should reassert his possession of you by taking you. Remarking his territory, as it were."

Mom looked at me impressed. "Wow Tom, that actually makes a lot of sense. I guess you are learning something in school."

"Trust me Sarah."

Mom nodded. "All right Tom, you are in charge. So what do I do?"

"You are going to go upstairs and put on some makeup, doll yourself up a little. I want you to put on that little outfit you wore to the 80's party at Dad's work. Then I want you to come downstairs. Do not talk to Bob; I want your attention focused on me. We are going to chat for a little bit and then dance a little bit. All I need you to do is feel pretty, relaxed, and most importantly have a good time."

Mom smiled. "All right, that sounds like something I can do."

"Perfect. Now let's go get Dad, and you another glass of wine."

I strode into the kitchen, my Mother in tow. My Dad was drinking his beer. I went to the liquor cabinet and pulled out some whiskey. "Sarah grab me a couple shot glasses. Now I know this is somewhat weird, but a shot of this should help us all relax, making this whole process go smoother."

I poured three shots, and set down the bottle. We all clinked our glasses and with a quick burning swallow, it was gone.

"Now Bob, Sarah has her own work to do, let's go back into the living room."

Mom went upstairs, as I returned to the living room. "Bob can you give me a hand with this couch?"

Dad set down his beer by his recliner, and moved to help me. We pushed the couch from the middle of the living room, back to the far wall up against the bookshelf. I had already hooked up my MP3 player to the entertainment system. I turned the TV on, and readied the system. "Bob now tonight your job is very simple. I just need you to sit on your recliner, and watch Sarah. You can drink and relax, just watch her. And appreciate her beauty. Can you do that?"

"Is that all? How is this supposed to help us?"

"Trust me Bob. This is a process. If tonight goes the way I imagine it, you will ravage Sarah tonight. If not, well we are back to square one."

Dad sat down and kicked his feet up. "All right, all right. I will sit back and drink."

I moved the side table from the room center back to the side of the couch. Then I sat down on the couch again. I expected the make up to take a little while.

I heard the steps on the stairs and got up. Mom walked through the door and my mouth dropped open. "Wow!" I exclaimed.

"You like?" Mom asked. The black outfit was sexier then I remembered. The top was all black with see through sleeves and mid-section, and just enough of a cut to reveal some of her ample cleavage. It was a frilly skirt about mid-thigh length. Her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail. Her makeup was tastefully done, soft blue eye shadow sharply contrasting her bright blue eyes. Her lips shone bright red, hiding a shy smile.

"You look amazing Sarah. Why don't you have a seat here?" I motioned to the same spot on the couch she had been sitting earlier.

She sensually sauntered over.

I motioned for her to sit down, which she did. I sat down right beside her and stared into her eyes. "Sarah you look amazing, when was the last time you got dressed to impress?"

"The Christmas party last year."

"You should do it more often; I can't tell you how sexy you look."

Blood rushed to my Mothers cheeks.

"But can I let you in on a little secret?"

Mom quickly nodded expectantly.

"I have always liked it when you wear your hair down."

"Really?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, something about the way it frames your face."

A genuine smile spread across Mom's face. She reached up and took out her ponytail. With a shake of her head, her hair flew through the air before settling around her face.

"Perfect," I commented, before reaching up to brush the hair behind her ear.

Mother giggled. I noticed out of the corner of my eye my father watching in rapt attention.

"When was the last time you went dancing?" I asked.

I waited patiently while she thought. "I can't remember," she stated sadly.

"Well how about a dance?" I clicked play on the entertainment system and a slow jazz song began to play. I offered my hand.

"I not sure I remember how."

"It's ok," I assured her, "I will lead."

I pulled her up and led her to the center of the room. I paced her hand on my shoulder, taking her other hand in mine. I placed my hand on her waist. I began to dance to the music and she followed my lead. After a few moments, she began to relax and I noticed a smile on her face. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah this is nice."

I smiled back at her, "I am glad you are having a good time."

We danced in silence for a few minutes, getting lost in the music. At the end of the first song, I moved closer, allowing Mom to put her head onto my chest, and moving my hand to her lower back. We danced for one more song, before I gently broke up our dance.

Turning to my Dad I asked, "Bob, are you feeling any arousal?"

My Dad looked at me, then my Mom, seemingly unsure. "A little bit."

"Hmm. Just a little bit. Ok. When would you say the last time you had an erection was?"

"A couple of days ago."

"What were you doing?"

"Looking at porn."

An angry look flashed across my Mother's face.

"All right. And when was the last time you got an erection because of Sarah."

He looked down embarrassed. "I don't know."

"That's fine. We just need to redirect that desire from porn to Sarah. I was hoping the makeup and dancing would work but it seems we are going to have to push a little further. Sarah have you ever done dirty dancing?" I clicked to a different playlist on the entertainment system, and faster club music came on.

Mom looked at me as if I was crazy. "I haven't done that in a long time."

"That's fine, just relax and let the music and your body lead you."

Mom glanced briefly at my Dad with a look of betrayal. She put on a focused face as she listened to the music for a moment. She moved towards me, a sultry look on her face. She placed a hand on my chest sliding around me, half hugging me from behind. The feel of her breath on my neck sent an electric shock through my body. She kept circling me, her hand tracing my body around my back. Moving in close, she brought her hand into the air above my head, before bringing it down as she dropped low. As she rose, she spun around presenting her ass to me. She moved it slow and sexy in front of me.

I reached my hand around, placing it on her stomach as we continued to move to the music.

Mom grasped my hand, pushing it down her body, just barely entering into her skirt, before pulling it back up.

The feeling of her soft flesh in my hand was euphoric, causing my cock to rise in my pants.

Mom placed my hand on her hip, as she snuck backwards brushing her ass against my crotch.

My cock shot right up, attempting to burst from my pants. I placed my other hand on her other hip, feeling the swaying of her body.

She spun again, stepping into me. Her eyes widened for a brief second as she felt my manhood against her stomach. "I guess I am doing pretty well, huh Tom?" she asked. The smell of wine permeated her words.

I moved my hands down to her ass, giving it a hard squeeze, as her arms wrapped around my shoulders. "You are amazing Sarah."

Her laughter carried over the music, before she kissed my cheek.

I went to return the kiss, but feeling bold, I planted it on her lips. Mom's eyes flew open for a second, but I held the kiss. After a few seconds, she kissed back, but only for a moment.

She spun again, pushing her ass into my crotch. Her ass moved in rhythm to the music, rubbing my crotch, teasing my hard cock.

The song changed to a slightly slower song, and Mom instinctively slowed her body.

I moved in, placing my head just over her shoulder, softly kissing her neck.

Her arm rose, her hand wrapping back around my neck.

I opened my eyes, and realized we had turned to face Dad. He watched in rapt attention. I brought my hand up to my Mothers breast. I squeezed and rubbed her breast, her nipple quickly makings its presence known to my hand. Dad adjusted himself.

Mom's hand covered mine on her breast forcing me to squeeze her again, which I was very happy obliging.

I groaned as her ass cheeks seemingly gripped my cock. My free hand grasped at her hips, pulling her in tighter. We grinded against each other as I continued to molest her breast.

As she pulled away, I instinctively smacked her ass. Mom giggled as she turned around to face me. She dropped low before sliding up my body, her large breast rubbing up my leg across my cock, and along my abdomen. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my face to hers. Our lips locked, her tongue hungrily seeking mine. My hand slid down her back to squeeze her ass. Her hand squeezed my cock, and began to rub it through my pants.

We continued making out as the song ended, and a new one began. After this one ended, we separated.

Mom's breathing was quick and I saw the lust in her eyes, but I did not think now was time to push my luck.

Before I could say anything Dad arose and took Mom by the hand. He led her upstairs, and she went quite willingly. I turned off the entertainment system and sat down. Hoping the situation continued to go my way.

"So Dad, how are you feeling?"

"Well I got to say, I am impressed. I didn't expect any of this to work at all, but after last night I feel a little better."

"Did you guys have sex?" I prodded.

"No, we just made out for a while, which is more than we have done in a long time. Do you think you would keep helping us?"

"Of course. Since we had only limited success last night, we will try something else next time. When did you guys want to have our next session?"

"Tonight?" Dad pleaded.

"Ok that works. Before I make any plans, do you have any reservations on anything?"

"No, you seem to be pretty good at this, and we trust your judgement."

"Well thanks that means a lot Dad. I will come up with some ideas, and let you guys know when I am ready to start."

I waited until the evening to inform my parents I was ready. I had already set everything up in their bedroom. We again imbibed alcohol, but my Mom was much more hesitant.

"So again, I want to remind both of you this is a safe place for all of us to speak freely. We are all friends here. Now Bob, I want you to disrobe and sit in your chair over there. I want to be able to monitor your arousal level. Sarah, I am going to step out. Then I want you to strip all the way down, get on the massage table and cover yourself with the towel. Any questions?" I waited for a moment before stepping outside.

I waited a few minutes before heading back. Dad was sitting in his chair; his penis lay limply on his balls. Mom was laying on the massage table on her stomach with a towel covering her ass. I moved over to her and picked up the body oil. I squirted some body oil into my hand and rubbed them together. I started on her shoulders giving her a normal massage. She periodically made appreciative noises as I eased the stress out of her body. The soft feel of her flesh and her moans of approvals, kicked my libido into hyper drive.

I moved down her back, jumping to her feet and worked my way up. As I got her upper thighs, I folded the towel up, onto her lower back. I rubbed my mother's plump ass, the oil making her skin shine. I focused on this area and her inner thighs for a while, noticing the smell of arousal coming from her crotch.

"Please roll over," I commanded.

As Mom rolled over, I glanced at Dad. He was watching but his penis remained soft. Mom had placed the towel over her crotch. Her beautiful full breast were on full display. There was slight sag on both, gravity pulling them to side. Her areolas were the size of the base of a soda can, topped by small eraser sized nipples.

I started massaging her arms and fingers, and worked my way to her breasts. I lathered them in oil, and rubbed every inch of them. Her nipples became visibly erect as I worked. As I finished her breasts, I softly pinched her nipples.

12