Family Takedown 12

Story Info
A Thornton family get-together.
7.5k words
4.63
53.1k
33
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,084 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. All characters are 18-years-old or older. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

This story contains non-consensual incestuous sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned.

FAMILY GET TOGETHER

David gave Allison a light slap on the ass as a suggestion to head to the living room, while Brit gleefully took her mother's hand and pulled her in the same direction.

Brit had so much she wanted to do with her gorgeous mother, and she intended to get to all of them.

Still, she exercised the mental discipline honed by her athletic training to calm her palpitating heart and focus on first things first. That meant fulfilling the irresistible urge to play with her troubled mother's glorious breasts.

"These are just so wonderful, mom," the smitten young girl lauded exuberantly.

Faced her still upright mother, the indecorous 18-year-old soccer star unceremoniously scooped Kate's soft, malleable globes from beneath to gently squeeze and balance in her open palms, jiggling the pliant melons delightedly.

"Please, Brit...," Kate winced at the casual manner her joyous daughter aggressively toyed with her precious breasts, protesting weakly, "it's...well...it's not right...and it's shameful."

Kate felt uncomfortable allowing her forceful daughter to grope her appealing breasts on demand, even though both David and Allison had not only seen, but manhandled, her lovely tits many times over the last day.

Somehow, this was different. Brit was her 'baby girl,' after all, and letting her happily bounce and grope the buoyant mounds was terribly embarrassing.

"Ohhh, mom, these are so much fun," Brit callously extolled the sheer pleasure she received playing with Kate's sensitive breasts, before viciously twisting her already hardened nipples and holding on to elicit a squeal from both women -- one of delight from Brit, but of pained humiliation from her mother.

"EEEEEKK...!" Kate chirped with irritation, "Brit, that hurts...please stop...! Ohhh, you're hurting your mother."

"Ahh...hah...," Brit giggled cruelly as she tugged mercilessly on Kate's distended buds. "I'm sorry, mom, they're just so much fun. I didn't know they were so sensitive."

"I love to have my nipples teased," Kate's zealous daughter conceded, easing her grip, but still happily tweaking and pulling on the rubbery nubs but with a gentle, stimulating effect.

"Jenny nibbles on mine so sweetly, I can almost cum just from that," Brit shared the intimate lovemaking detail with her continuously surprised mother in a TMI moment. "You're my mommy...I'll go easy."

"Ohh...thank you, honey...ahhh...ohhhhh...," Kate sincerely appreciated her daughter relenting on the abuse of her aching nipples.

At the same time, the bedeviled mother sensed a stirring of arousal flush through her torso as the enchanted teen girl teasingly prodded and provoked her mother's susceptible flesh so erotically.

"Well, enough of that for now," Brit said, suddenly releasing Kate's tantalized breasts to leave her mother breathing deeply and blushing with sexual bewilderment.

"There's so much fun ahead," the bright, hard-bodied girl proclaimed, "...and I can always play with mommy's pretty titties later, right mom?"

Kate stood dazed for a moment, lost in the new world of sexual debauchery at the exploring hands and deviant minds of her youngest children, not realizing it was question and that her commanding daughter expected an answer.

"Right, mom?" Brit cajoled her faltering mother. "I can play with mommy's lovely tits whenever I want, right?"

"Oh, yes...umm...yes, Brit, you can play with my...uh...with mommy's titties whenever you like," Kate answered obediently, staying certain to use the demeaning terms to placate her imperious daughter proactively.

"Good girl," Kate's brash daughter congratulated her mother with condescending approval in a manner so similar to her arrogant twin brother.

Brit was ready to take her tempting mother down the next step on the ladder to debasement and sexual servitude, and such demeaning displays by Kate served to ingrain her diminished status in her mind and soul.

Having already delicately run her fingers over her mother's prim, panty-clad mound, Brit didn't delay in removing Kate's bikini panties altogether, deftly stripping the light fabric off her startled mother's flared hips and down her powerful legs in an easy, fluid motion.

"HUUHHH...!" Brit inhaled deeply at the mere sight of her beautiful mother's baby-smooth, cleanly-shaven vagina.

"Ohhh...Britney...please, you shouldn't...," Kate bashfully cringed as her curious daughter again drew her inquisitive fingertips over the velvety surface of her bare pubis.

"Oh mommy, it's silky smooth, do you shave it every day?" Brit continued with the naïve little girl act.

David intuitively picked up on his conniving twin sister's affected performance, but wasn't sure if it was designed to enhance her own fantasy, or was for the benefit of their mother.

In the end, he didn't really care, but he liked the idea of the scandalous vignette Brit encouraged...the experienced mother teaching her 'innocent' teenage daughter about lesbian sex.

"No...I mean...well...," Kate answered haltingly, uncertain how, or if, to explain the naughty act of Brit's nerdy older sister huddling in the master bathroom shower meticulously shaving every curly hair from their nervous mother's indecently proffered cunt.

"I didn't...um...until this morning," she decided to be curt and circumspect, hoping to not provide more detail than was needed, "...but I guess I am from now on."

"Well, Brit, the truth is that mom had a nice little trimmed furry muff," David revealed ingloriously, inserting himself unnecessarily into the conversation, "...at least until Allison shaved it this morning."

The bemused youth never tired of embarrassing his mother and sister.

"Allison's bare too, by the way, thanks to mom's steady hand," he explained churlishly. "They shaved each other in the shower this morning."

"Oh wow...oh wow!" Brit's face lit up like a Broadway marquee at the very thought of her pretty mother and academically-inclined sister attending to each other's scruffy twats in the shower.

"Oh mommy, you let Allie shave your pussy?" Brit had the thrilled squeak of a young girl. "Ohh, I want to also...I want to shave your pussy, mommy!"

"Let me see Allie, show me!" Brit turned to her disquieted sister.

Allison paused, looking at the wide grin on her wicked brother's otherwise serious face, then obediently dropped her panties and kicked them aside. She didn't bother to hide her neatly denuded cunt.

"Oh my god! Ohhh, I can't wait to eat you both," Brit exalted without shame.

The ecstatic young soccer phenom's nipples were spikes with her rapidly building desire, and the crotch of her 'party panties' grew dark and sticky, damp with the moisture from her warming pussy.

Kate and Allison both swooned at the disturbing notion. This was all too unbelievable as Brit brazenly put into words her perverse intentions for her despairing mother and wary sister to woefully digest.

Those intentions now expressly included Brit's introduction as the last uninitiated member of the Thornton clan to incestuous lesbian sex.

"See, my pussy is shaved too!" Brit declared boldly.

Ripping off her red thong as fast as possible to join her mother and sister in their total nudity, the fit teenager proudly displayed the adorable vee of her moist snatch, while subconsciously seeking their approval as the youngest.

"I'm going to love shaving them," Brit ranted while turning to her brother with a worried expression.

"I can do that...can't I?" She nearly cried, still uncertain of the extent of her authority over the disheartened pair. "Ohhh please, David, let me shave mom's pussy...please? Ooooohh...and Allison's too! Just thinking about it is getting me wet."

Kate and Allison were as disturbed by Brit's enthusiasm for the unwelcome task as David was pleased, particularly since his twin sister and new assistant had deigned to ask for his permission.

Brit's new master was even happier to finally see his twin sister in all her glory, exhibiting her supremely hot, tight body fully nude. Every inch of Brit's incredibly athletic form was the picture of perfection, right down to her pretty little pink slit.

"I'm pretty sure we can arrange for all three of you to take care of each other's feminine beauty regimen, Brit," David granted magnanimously.

Brit was horny and couldn't wait any longer, placing her butt in the large cushioned living room chair and draping her limber thighs over the broad padded arms. Scooting her narrow muscular ass to the edge of the seat so her cunt was completely accessible, it still allowed her flexible legs to remain hooked over the sides of the chair.

Brit was spread wide and on full display, her glistening pink gash split down the middle and totally available.

"Ohh, I'm so hot, I'm burning up," Brit advised saucily, ready to issue the first of what would become many deviant and degrading orders in a shocking demonstration of her newly-acquired power.

"Oh, mommy, please...put out the fire in my pussy," Kate's scurrilous teenager begged. "Please, oh please...eat your baby girl's hot little snatch."

"Ohhh, Brit, nooo...," Kate whimpered, shuddering visibly.

Struggling viscerally to accept her youngest daughter's deranged desire for her vexed mother to labor wantonly between her outstretched legs, Kate was in emotional turmoil, and ashamed of the subliminal need to hungrily fulfill her baby girl's expectations.

Twenty-four hours ago, Kate could never imagine eating both of her teenage girl's nubile young cunts, if not willingly, then eagerly. Now, her entire world had turned upside down in a sea of pure depravity.

'Oh lord, what has my life become?' Kate agonized in her heart, before kneeling cooperatively on the carpet between the tawny legs of her sweet, adorable daughter.

Brit was totally exposed before her mother, with her pristine twat visible and utterly inescapable in every detail to the docile 40-something woman.

Sad and miserable, and despite the enormity of her emotional devastation at the lewd task, Kate couldn't deny her own arousal, and the stirring lust growing in her tantalized body.

The acquiescent mother's own building heat at the perverse thought of licking and teasing her adorable and cute youngest daughter's appealing little cunt, set out before her like a luscious royal banquet.

"Come, mommy," Brit coquettishly beckoned her delaying mother, "...come eat my pussy. Cool down your little girl's steaming hot snatch."

David thought it was the sexiest, most erotic scene ever...even more so than the torrid '69' last night between his sophisticated mom and her big-titted oldest daughter.

Brit's raspy breath rose deep from within in anticipation of her mother's oral attention, with her densely compact tits sloping to the sides of her chest, and her wiry, powerful legs stretched to their max over the chair arms.

Their unhappy mother studied the assignment before her through reddened, weepy eyes, before slowly lowering her head between her fit daughter's spread thighs

'Her pussy is breathtaking,' her reluctant mother confessed, inhaling breathless with the vision.

The desirable teenager was an overall physical specimen of female perfection, and her hairless mound was no exception. Alabaster and baby smooth, her dainty pubis curved gently down to her ruffled, puffy labia pinched together neatly to form an almost virginal seal.

'She's still so young...and fresh,' Kate realized, indecently admitting that were Brit some other mother's 18-year-old daughter, she'd be chafing at the bit to bury her tongue into the breach of such a splendid cunt.

'Huhhh...,' Kate drew a breath, inhaling the lovely fragrance of her little girl's warming pussy. Closing her eyes, she glided her tongue gingerly over the tight seam.

"Ummmmm...," Brit sighed as a rush of excitement rolled through her trembling body.

"Mmmumhhh...," Kate murmured while a repulsing chill bolted through her own body at the thought of what she was doing...and to whom.

"Ohhh, mommy, your tongue feels wonderful!" Brit glowed, sticking to her little girl motif. "Oh please, mommy, lick my pussy more...eat out your little girl."

Kate had performed this very same act on her older daughter only hours earlier, yet for some unknown reason, the incestuous contact with her baby girl's tempting little snatch was far more shameful and demented.

Nonetheless, corrupted by her only son and increasingly jaded by her debauchery, Kate predictably remained undeterred by her recriminations.

Dipping her tongue in for a second foray between Brit's stretched thighs, the newly-debased mother extended the curled tip to run along the full crease of her eager daughter's pussy slit, pushing in ever-so-slightly to part the fleshy petals and dig deeper into the dark passage.

'UHHGGH...,' Kate suddenly recoiled, a dour expression on her face, and immediately thought something was off.

Naturally, she had never savored her youngest daughter's aromatic cunt before, but this was not the fresh, vivacious flavor she expected.

'Brit tastes funny,' Kate appraised. 'Certainly not anything like Allison, or June for that matter.'

Curious, Kate dug deeper into the breach, past Brit's engorged labia to taste fully of the cavernous well of her daughter's warm snatch, only to fine more of the funny taste.

Brit smiled widely and winked a knowing grin at David, suppressing a secret only she knew. The wicked young beauty and her awful brother were thrilled at the sight of their pretty mother between her widespread legs exploring her youngest daughter's wet slit.

Brit had experienced many such Sapphic sessions with her friend Jenny, and with a couple of other girls on the side. She had even seduced her 31-year-old college soccer coach, Mallory, with the tantalizing promise of the delights between her silken thighs.

Nevertheless, the improbable sight of her elegant mother lapping at the entrance of her bald pussy made those experiences pale by comparison.

Kate tried to set aside the fact this was her lovely teenage girl whose cunt she was eating, instead ruefully puzzling over the unpleasant flavor that seemed unlikely to be Brit's own fragrant juices.

"Ahhhhh...," Brit sighed her contentment when her uncertain mother slipped her tongue deeper still into the crevice of pussy, seeking the answer to her unsettling question.

"Uhhh...nooo...," Kate grimaced and quickly withdrew. The realization of its source dawned on the disgusted mother as she wavered with a sour expression.

"What's wrong, mommy," Brit asked with devilish innocence. "Don't you like the taste of my pussy?"

"Who Brit?" Kate groused distastefully at the loathsome commodity. "Who is it? Who am I tasting?"

"Ohhh, that," Brit giggled at the repulsed expression on her mother's face, thinking it was all a big joke. "It's okay, mommy, it's only Jenny's brother, Justin."

"WHAT?!" Kate balked violently, revolted at the thought of tasting some strange guy's cum.

"C'mon, mom," Brit laughed deviously, teasing her mother with feigned incredulity and dropping momentarily the 'mommy' affectation. "Are you telling me you've never had a 'cream pie' before?"

"AWWGH...UGHH...," Kate gagged, on the verge of vomiting. "THAT'S DISGUSTING!"

"Hey, it's just Justin...he's a nice guy. He shares the apartment with Jenny," Brit excused the breach of etiquette as if she didn't understand the problem.

"Sometimes I get a little frustrated just having sex with a girl, and I need some hard penetration," the mischievous girl explained. "You know what I mean."

"So, I just go fuck Justin in his room before I leave," Brit nonchalantly told her stunned mother as innocently as telling her she was playing paper dolls in her room with her best friend.

"But don't anyone dare tell Jenny!" Brit fiercely warned everyone with absolute seriousness...including her brother.

"Clean Brit's cunt, mom," David interceded, taking on the role of enforcer for his twin sister.

The dominating youth was having far too much fun watching the torrid exhibition to allow his mother to stop eating his sister's pussy now.

"It's just cum," he admonished dismissively. "You've swallowed mine."

Kate was nauseated at the prospect, and at the same time ashamed of the awful truth of his claims about ingesting his proscribed semen.

"I can't...oh, please David. I can't," Kate wailed her plea. "I don't know this guy...I've never even met him! You expect me to...uh...to eat his cum...some stranger? And out of my own daughter's vagina?"

"Yes, I do, mom," her despicable son's tone was harsh, leaving his abhorred mother no choice, and she knew it. "And it's her cunt, not her vagina. Now, clean her out...and do a good job!"

Grudgingly, their crestfallen mother returned to the task of suctioning out some unfamiliar kid's nasty spunk deposited in Brit's sodden pussy. Even knowing the source of the funky taste, Kate struggled to reconcile herself to the thought, and was nearly unable to control her need to throw-up.

"Ahhhh...ummmmm...!" Brit moaned when her mother probed deeper and deeper into the sloppy folds of her cunt in search of Justin's foul seed.

'Smup...slrpp...mupph...,' Kate slurped and scooped.

Their disgusted mother's mouth and chin were soon coated with the glistening mix of Justin's jism and the increasing flow of her gratified daughter's juices with each dip of her tongue into Brit's soaking wet cavern, each time extracting another mouthful of filthy spunk to ferry to her stomach.

"Ohhh, mommy, that's so good," Britney sighed her contentment, returning to her little girl persona.

Kate just wanted to move onward from the unpleasant task of swallowing the unfamiliar young man's seed. As soon as she sensed his essence was no longer present in the salty-sweet nectar pouring from Brit's highly excited fuck hole, the knowledgeable mother turned her attention to her 18-year-old daughter's receptive clit, ardently poking from beneath its fleshy sheath in desperate need of contact.

"OOOHHHHH...OOHHH, JEEEEEZZZ...!!" Brit jerked her hips powerfully and blurted her blissful surrender to the brush of her mother's active tongue on her painfully aroused sex bud.

"AAANNHHH...MOM, OOHHH, YES, LICK IT FAST...OHHH, LICK MY CLITTY FASTER!" The delighted and demanding young vixen signaled her approval with loud moaning encouragement.

Brit's eyes popped open as her mother did as she required, darting her tongue tip in a series of rapid flicks along the hyper-sensitized nub to send her wavering daughter into a frenzy of enraptured joy.

"AANNNNHHHH...UUNNNNHHH...MOMMMYYY!" Brit's quivering 'O'-shaped lips released constant howls of impassioned elation.

Kate had to really bear down on Brit's athletic, spastically bouncing hips to keep her daughter's clit from leaping out of contact with her attacking tongue.

The bedeviled teen's flow grew to become a river of slick cum gushing into her mother's mouth as Kate did her best to slurp down her youngest girl's female ejaculate, while driving Brit deliriously over the top.

"AANNNHHH...AAANNNGGGHHHH...OHHHH, MOMMY...," Brit euphorically cried, "OHH, PLEASE...I'M CUMMING!"

David gaped in rapt attention as his twin sister rode the crest of her orgasmic wave on the tip of their feverishly working mother's tongue, realizing again Kate was every bit as good at eating pussy as she was at sucking cock.

'Brit's gonna want to do this every day,' David decided happily, 'but she'll also want to return the favor, no doubt.'

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,084 Followers