Family Takedown 16

Story Info
Kristina becomes Krissy; Grandpa joins the fold.
8.7k words
4.62
27.3k
20
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,098 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is strictly coincidental. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

This story is a fantasy. It leans more towards reluctant than non-consensual sex, but even reluctant sex is truly nonconsensual. It definitely includes incestuous sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author.

*****

GRANDPA'S GIRLS

It was about 7:30 a.m. when Grandpa Sam woke to a now-familiar sensation at his waist.

"Hunhh, I, what?" the startled old man grumbled, but soon luxuriated in the feel of a soft suckling mouth on his erect prick, before gazing sleepy-eyed down his torso as his rock-hard cock disappeared between the stretched lips of his brainy teenage granddaughter Allison.

"Allie-cat! Ahhh, ohh, jeez, you too?" the old man moaned aloud his older granddaughter's pet name, before surrendering to the glorious feel of her velvety mouth as she worked his pole with a skill he had no idea she possessed.

Allison stared nervously at Grandpa Sam's surprised reaction with the top half of his expansive crown encircled by her full lips while suctioning gently on the tip of his swollen gland. She didn't know quite what to expect when her grandfather awoke and was trusting on Brit's promise he'd be okay rousing to his big-titted granddaughter sucking his cock.

Minutes earlier, the bashful science prodigy had reluctantly entered the den on tip-toes, miserable about taking on the contemptible task assigned by her demanding brother, but also not wanting to wake her snoring grandfather prematurely and ruin David's plan.

Grandpa Sam's rough demeanor had always intimidated the meek girl, although she knew he loved her just as much as his other grandchildren. Still, she was petrified at the possibility of him exploding in a fit of rage and disgust at waking to the unthinkably forbidden act of his 19-year-old granddaughter giving him a blowjob.

Knowing what was expected, the well-endowed girl peeled her green cotton muscle shirt over her head to stand uncomfortably naked in the presence of the snoozing old man.

Allison suspected her grandpa had checked out her generous rack surreptitiously on previous visits, at least ever since puberty, when her prodigious chest had expanded practically overnight. The mindful girl also knew he was too respectful of his granddaughter to be obvious.

The wise coed reasonably assumed having Grandpa Sam wake to her kneeling naked with her large tits on full display attentively sucking him off would appease whatever angst he might feel at the outrageous act. She understood the importance of easing the chauvinistic old soldier's transition into the depraved world of her calculating brother's debauched sex lair.

Still, Allison felt awful, not that it mattered. David was relying on his constrained big sister to entice their old-fashioned grandpa with her abundant feminine charms to close the deal on his willing participation in the incestuous shenanigans of the Thornton household.

It was the miscreant youth's preferred plan, and considerably better than receiving harrowing grief from his tough grandpa for commandeering the lovely women of the family. David understood that to Sam, it was a woman's role to please a man - any man. Allison knew that was what her brother desired too, and she didn't dare interfere with it.

'Is this really happening?' Allison queried miserably as she unlatched the buttons on her sleeping grandpa's pajama bottoms. 'I mean, this is my grandfather.'

The reality of her nightmare was made apparent when the old man's flaccid cock plopped from within the baggy pajamas, draping limply over a hairy wrinkled sack holding two rather large egg-sized testicles. The entire package was nestled in a dense growth of curly gray hair, with Sam's unaroused tool looking impressive, even when soft.

'Oh my!' Allison lamented internally at the alarming sight of her imposing grandfather's awe-inspiring meat, fearing its dimensions when it came roaring to life in the close confines of her pleasing mouth.

It was a vision a loving granddaughter was never meant to witness.

Unhappy, but certain of the necessity of performing the taboo act or risking David's wrath, Allison tentatively extended her index finger to make first contact with the limp staff, trailing her finger along the uneven veined surface of its fleshy length all the way to the deflated crown.

Gaining no response, she curiously took his listless tube by the tip to lift upright.

'Jeez, it's heavy,' she commented to herself on the substantial heft of the immense tool, before gliding her fingertips gingerly on either side of the ponderous shaft seeking to bring it to life.

"Ahhh," the surprised girl gasped when the sleeping giant cock suddenly twitched.

The reassuring reaction along with a rush of warm blood flowing into the inflating pole signaled her success as Allison's gentle fingers slid easily along its increasing span, aided by an occasional swipe of her thumb across the flaring tip of his expanding cockhead to smear the small drop of precum settled on the eye of the monster.

'It's just a cock,' Allison repeated her mantra, just as she had the first time she had blown her father, and desperately seeking to assuage her moral angst over 'waking' her slumbering grandfather.

The unfortunate coed obviously knew it wasn't 'just a cock' - it was her grandpa's cock. Nonetheless, the time had come, and it was a needed fabrication as she could no longer delay taking the old man's swelling prick into her unready mouth.

Circling her lips, Allison didn't bother simply running her tongue over Sam's purplish helmet. Instead, the naturally gifted lass opted to take his knob in whole to the broad rim and then swirl around the sensitive surface once or twice before working her way down the widening girth of the still only semi-hard shaft.

The skin of her grandpa's cockhead was remarkably supple and warm to her tongue, but Allison found her oval lips were already straining to encompass his fat crown even though he wasn't yet fully erect.

'There's no way I can take down all of grandpa's cock,' Allison knowingly assessed Sam's considerably thick staff with the same trepidation as Brit had unknowing done only hours earlier. 'He's not even completely hard yet.'

Still, Allison determined to do the best she could for fear of disappointing David, slipping down the swollen length to consume fully five inches of his growing rod, with the pulsing mushroom knob pushing to the entrance of her throat, but unable to punch through any further.

'I'd choke to death,' Allison realized astutely, although she'd previously demonstrated a natural ability for deep-throating David's equally impressive, but somewhat slimmer pole.

'I'll just have to work the head and take what I can,' she wisely decided, understanding that accommodating a little over half of the thick column of inflamed flesh was about the best she could reasonably expect.

Allison dutifully bobbed five, six, and then seven times in bringing her snoozing grandpa to full hardness, each time attempting to swallow a bit more of his massive tool, but simply unable to take it all.

'Gck, uck, gkk,' the repeated gags indicated when she'd hit her limit.

Retreating to try again, Allison's sumptuous unpainted lips dragged along the shaft's veined surface leaving a shiny trail of slobber in her wake to glisten in the morning light. The persistent teen's jaws stretched mightily, and her blue eyes remained attentively fixed behind her black-framed glasses on her grandfather's relaxed countenance looking for any sign of waking.

Suddenly, the old ex-soldier's eyes blinked twice and he stifled a gasp, before realizing it was his oldest granddaughter so brilliantly sucking his cock to stir him to consciousness.

"Ohhh, Allie-cat, I can't believe, ahhh, that feels so good," Sam groaned to signal he was more than agreeable to having the bright teenage girl on her knees giving him an exceptionally good blowjob.

A small dribble of Sam's precum seeped from the eye of his rigid staff to be slurped into Allison's mouth, causing a sour look to alight in her blue eyes with the knowledge she'd just swallowed some of her irascible grandpa's cum, and the worrisome understanding there was much more of the taboo fluid to consume before she was finished.

"Awwhhh, sweetheart, very nice. Ohhh yes, work the head, ohhh, just like that," the appreciative family patriarch sighed as Allison captured just the flared rim between her oval lips and swirled the flat of her moist tongue thoroughly across the perceptive skin of his responsive cockhead.

"Good morning, grandpa," Allison broke from his slickened round knob momentarily to greet the astonished old man and assure him this was the kind of surreal treatment he could expect from now on while staying in the Thornton household.

"This is your wake-up call," the curly-locked egghead murmured between deep breaths. "You get one every morning during your visit."

"You'll, uh, do this every morning?" Sam stammered in amazement at the pretty face of the teenager as she swiped her tongue across his inflated crown again.

"Me, or Brit, or sometimes mom," she answered enigmatically through teasing eyes.

"What?! Ohhh, jeez, Katie? My daughter?" the gratified man coughed his astonishment at her unwitting confirmation of Brit's earlier declaration of his oldest girl's participation in the incomprehensibly licentious and libertine attitude sweeping the women of the house.

"You mean, that's true?" Sam moaned as Allison returned her flexing lips to surround his cockhead and apply the most pleasant suction to the over-stimulated gland, before taking in the first five inches of his tensing shaft once more. "This is unbelievable."

The naked girl shifted her left hand to cradle the loose skin of his scrotum and lift the dense balls contained within his hairy pouch. Feeling their impressive weight, she tugged gently on the delicate package to arouse her grandpa further.

"Ohhh, Allie-cat, you're such a smart girl. You, um, really know what you're doing, don't you?" Sam groaned again his satisfaction as her reward for her capable efforts. "I'd never guess you, unnh, were so good at, ahh, giving head."

For the first time, Sam noticed his fabulously-endowed granddaughter was naked - totally naked. He'd been so focused on the pleasure of Allison's silken mouth he'd not even realized her giant tits were available to his hungry eyes all along.

"Now I am dreaming," he mumbled with dazed fascination at the pale, buoyantly large globes he'd longed to see for years.

"Oh, Allie-cat, I've wanted to see your big jugs ever since you hit puberty," her oblivious grandfather indecently admitted to what Allison had intuitively suspected for the past few years.

Allison flushed pink with embarrassment at his scurrilous confession.

"Jeez, they're huge," he muttered obsessively, "and they look so heavy."

The socially-awkward nerdy girl was highly self-conscious about her massive breasts. The prodigious mounds standing full and upright on her chest were the object of leering eyes wherever she went, even amongst girls. Hearing her loving grandfather lust for them just as had every other man or woman sent a shameful chill up her spine.

"Sweetheart, you're doing such a good job," Sam panted to break Allison from her agonized humiliation as she did her best to tease his exquisitely incited crown with her darting tongue, "but I need, um, something else from you, dear."

Releasing her grandpa's twitching shaft to dance ridiculously in the cool morning air, a puzzled look overtook Allison as she looked up from her task.

"You don't like my blowjob, grandpa?" the success-driven teen stared quizzically at the old man's lust-crazed eyes. "David says I've gotten better."

"David? Really? Your own brother, David?" Sam wheezed between breaths at the scandalous further confirmation of Brit's revelation so innocently uttered from his oral benefactor's plump lips.

"Yeah, grandpa, David Thornton," Allison replied matter-of-factly.

"You're blowing your own brother?" Grandpa Sam stumbled in a conversation eerily similar to his stunning talk with his little Pixie at midnight as she worked over his cock so gloriously. "Sucking David's cock?"

"We all take care of David every morning," the accommodating coed added, so accustomed by now to the disgraceful act of daily sex with her dominating younger brother she didn't think twice about mentioning the daily blowjob routine.

"He says it's our place, you know, a woman's role," she conceded easily.

"Oh, holy shit, this is truly unimaginable," Sam murmured as the reality of the situation hit him, but he was so enraptured by his supplicating granddaughter's talented mouth and incredible body as to not care at the moment.

Tucking away the informational tidbit about the salacious events occurring in his Katie's household, the sexist veteran also gained a new respect for his dastardly young grandson as the instigator of the whole incestuous affair in taming the women of the house.

"So, should I continue sucking you, grandpa?" Allison asked naively, returning to the issue at hand uncertainly. "Aren't I doing a good job?"

"No, Allie-cat, it's not that," Sam gasped his reassurance.

"Believe me, you suck cock really well," the puffing family patriarch crudely appraised, while anticipating an even bigger fantasy about to come true. "It's just that I need you to, um, wrap those, unhh, big fat melons around my shaft."

"What?" Allison gulped with incredulity at the surprising request.

"Please honey, give your dear old granddad, huh, a tittie-fuck with those huge jugs," Sam cried with mad desire, now unconcerned about propriety or his averse granddaughter's insecurities about her immense chest.

"Grandpa, I don't - ," Allison squealed her objection to his disturbing appeal, but also grew anxious she wasn't living up to her brother's high expectations for their grandfather's morning blowjob.

"Just let me finish sucking you," she pleaded, ashamed of her perceived inadequacy although giving the old man the best head she knew how.

"I promise, I'll do better," Allison vowed haltingly with wetness forming in her pretty blue eyes. "I'll suck your cock really well. You can even cum in my mouth. I promise, I'll swallow every drop."

"No, it's not that, Allie," Sam explained sincerely, before carelessly uttering the demeaning words speaking the truth of his view of her value as a woman. "It's just that, well, built girls like you are made for tittie-fucking, not studying physics."

'Ohhh, no, not my grandpa too,' Allison sobbed inside at her diminishment in the eyes of the beloved old man. 'Now, I'm just a big set of tits to him - just like everyone else.'

It was a devastating blow to Allison's ego to have her own grandfather think of her value as no more than a large pair of breasts made to be tittie-fucked by horny old men, rather than an intellect and aspiring scientist leading the next generation into the future.

"C'mon, Allie-cat, just do it for your gramps," Sam's stern tone took a demanding turn when Allison hesitated.

"Press those big bazoomba's together, Allie," he coarsely reiterated his crude desire between panting breaths in terms common to his generation. "Whew, just wrap them around my cock. Slide them up and down the shaft."

It was bad enough giving her rugged, intimidating grandfather a wake-up blowjob. To be asked to mash her giant boobs together around his hard prick to 'fuck' him with the malleable globes was the ultimate degrading act for the busty girl.

Nonetheless, emotionally wounded but obedient to a fault, Allison unhappily placed a hand on either side of her enormous melons to envelope her grandpa's slick shaft. The pressure forced her fat nipples outward, while the abundance of smooth tit-flesh smothered Sam's thick tool until only the tip of his cockhead poked through the trough of her substantial cleavage.

"Just slide, sweetheart," Sam advised while admiring his geeky granddaughter's magnificent knockers encompassing his stalwart pole. "You got me all lubed up, now just slide up and down. Fuck me with your big fat titties, Allie-cat."

A creeping disgust filled her soul, but Allison dutifully did as she was told. Flexing her thighs to raise and lower her torso, the troubled collegian granted her thrilled grandpa the indulgence of fucking his teenage granddaughter's amazing tits.

"Ohhh fuck, yesssss," Sam ingloriously moaned his pleasure at the snugness of her smashed titties squeezing his palpitating shaft. "Nice and tight like a virgin's twat."

Wet and lubricated by her spit, Sam's cock slid easily in the valley of Allison's tremendous bosom, with the sensation sparking his rigid cock to grow even harder as he shamefully enjoyed the tormented look on the brainy girl's face while performing the humiliating act.

"Lick the head, Allie," Sam ordered eagerly, having lost all sense of decency despite the impropriety of his oldest granddaughter using her giant boobs to work his cock. "Just swipe it with your tongue when it pops through."

Allison grew flustered and uncertain about how to react to the perverse command, so simply reverted to 'compliance mode,' a state of mind she'd adopted as a survival mechanism since the first time David had commandeered her sexy body wherein she simply did as told without any further thought or objection.

"That's it, baby," Sam urged his submissive granddaughter as he would a whore, which unfortunately she had become in his warped mind. "Ahhh, fuck me with your big fat tits."

The miserable college girl did just that, rocking her broad ass on her heels as she moved her chest up and down the solid pillar of Sam's thick stalk, taking a hurried stab with her tongue at his cockhead as it emerged repeatedly from between the slippery crevasse of her cleavage.

"Yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah baby," Sam chanted his rising sexual zeal as he shifted his own in hips in time with his granddaughter's movements, literally fucking the big-titted girl's compressed melons like she was a hooker.

Sam was jerking and puffing strenuously, laboring to blow his sticky load across Allison's flushed chest when his climax hit like a volcanic eruption.

"Ohhh, yesssss, Allie-Cat!" Grandpa Sam wailed as he came hard, spewing a thick rope of heated jism forcefully against the bottom of her chin to run lewdly down her neck.

"Take my cum, my big-titted slut!" the euphoric old man hurled invective at his sweet granddaughter, uncaring about her feelings as his mad sexual fervor overcame his dignity and decorum.

"Ohhh, grandpa, please!" Allison cried her despair at his disparaging verbal slight.

It was a slur worse than any she'd received in her servitude to David. In her distressed mind, the denigrating words truly lowered the poor, misbegotten girl to the status of a worthless prostitute in her grandfather's delirious eyes.

"Ugghhh, ohhh," Allison winced as a second translucent splash splattered onto her torso just above the tip of his spurting cockhead, held in place by her tight grasp on her squished boobs as her grandfather shuddered through his orgasm.

"Awwwhh, Allie! Such a great, unghhh, tittie fuck!" Sam exalted as a third stream of white goo painted the soiled channel of her deep cleavage.

Thankfully for Allison, each jet diminished in strength and volume quickly as her mid-60's grandpa's age caught up with him, having already spilt his limited seed in Brit's mouth hours earlier. With the gusher of incestuous spunk depleted, Sam began to regain his breath and composure after his unconscionable derogation of his beloved granddaughter.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,098 Followers