Family Takes Care of Family

Story Info
The title says it all.
17.4k words
3.97
65.3k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

He knocked on the door knowing he wasn't expected and didn't know why he had come here. So stunned was he that he had driven here without thinking about where he was going. He didn't even realize how long he had stood on the porch before it was answered.

"Brian, what are you doing here?"

Brian looked up, recognizing his brother, but was still too preoccupied to speak.

"Brian? What is it?" Alex asked, suddenly concerned.

Finally taking a deep breath, Brian sadly said, "Sara wants a divorce."

"What? Oh, no." Alex reached out to grab his brother's arm. "Get in here." Alex and Brian were very close, so it was no wonder he had subconsciously showed up here after such devastating news.

Once they were seated on the sofa, Alex's wife, Erin, appeared. Even in his distraught state, Brian had enough presence of mind to notice her. He'd always had an eye for her. She was beautiful. But he was a bit concerned seeing her in short shorts and a tank top with no bra, her nipples clearly pointing out. While she was breathtaking dressed like that, he wondered, "Am I interrupting something?"

Brian didn't see his brother smirk. It didn't take any special powers for Alex to know that Brian liked to look at Erin. He couldn't blame his sibling. She was an eyeful. "No, no, not at all."

"So, what's going on?" Erin wanted to know.

"Sara wants a divorce," Alex told his wife.

"What? Why? Is she having an affair?"

Reeling his attention back in, Brian explained, "I asked her that. She kinda shook her head but didn't verbally deny it. She just said that wasn't the issue. She felt we'd drifted in different directions and she wanted to move on."

"That's it?" Erin questioned, somewhat perplexed. "What the hell kind of explanation is that?"

"Yeah, that's kinda what I said," Brian reported. "Then she became defensive. I pressed her about having an affair, but she refused to say anymore. Of course, we got into an argument and she tried turn it around to me. That's when I'd had enough and left."

Erin moved closer to Brian and patted his arm. "Dude, with all due respect, she's cheating on you."

"I think I have to agree," Alex said.

"Yeah, that's what I think, too," Brian concurred.

"So, what are you going to do?" Alex asked.

"Fuck, I don't know. Get a lawyer. Know any?"

"I know of one," Alex advised. "Guy I work with, Ron, had a good attorney. I'll get his name tomorrow."

"You have a place to stay?" Erin asked.

"I'll get a hotel room."

"That'll be expensive," Alex noted. He glanced at his wife with raised eyebrows. She nodded. "You can stay here."

"I don't want to impose."

"Don't be ridiculous," Alex said.

"You are family," Erin added, "and family takes care of family. Have you eaten?"

Brian merely shook his head.

"There's plenty leftovers. I'll fix you a plate."

Brian couldn't help watching her beautiful ass as she strutted to the kitchen. Before he could look back, she and her bouncing tits returned with a beer.

"Here. I know you need one of these."

He desperately did and guzzled nearly half the bottle while again watching her sashay back to the kitchen.

"She's something, isn't she?" Alex said, not to call his brother down on watching his wife, but rather to take his mind off his problems.

However, thinking he'd been called on it, Brian said, "Oh, sorry, I wasn't really watching. I was just—"

"It's okay little brother," Alex said with a grin. "I'd be disappointed if you weren't watching."

"You like guys to watch your wife?"

Alex shrugged. "I don't dislike it. But it's unavoidable. Most guys do watch her. It does kinda make me proud to have a woman that other guys wish they had." As Erin returned with a plate, Alex added, "Enjoy yourself."

Brian frowned not really knowing how to take that last statement. But as Erin stooped to hand him the plate, he had a clear view down her tank top. He couldn't believe she had such perfect tits. She'd brought him another beer, and the three made small talk as he ate. He knew they were just trying to distract him, and while he appreciated the effort, and it mostly worked, if they'd really wanted to take his mind off the situation, he thought wryly, they could have just pranced Erin around with even less on. He shook his head. He couldn't believe he thought that.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two alone for some guy talk because I'm tired," Erin said. "See you in the morning. Don't worry, Brian. We'll get you through this."

"Thanks. And for the food, Erin," Brian said as an excuse to watch her again, somewhat unsettled by his brother's earlier remark.

"So, how long has it been?" Alex asked.

"How long has what been?"

"Sex. When was the last time you got laid? The way you were looking at Erin, I think you'd rather be eating her than what's in that plate."

Forcing a helpless smile, Brian mumbled, "I'm sorry. I just—"

"I'm just messing with you. Seriously, how long has it been?"

"It's been a while."

"Thought it probably had." But Alex didn't know how to follow that up, so he asked, "Want another beer?"

After a deep breath, Brian shook his head. "No, I'm bushed. All of this has worn be out. Think I'll hit the sack."

"Okay. You know where the spare bedroom is. You going to work tomorrow?"

With a grimace, Brian said, "Probably not. I'm not ready to face anyone yet. Besides, I need to go to the house when Sara is not home and get my stuff."

"Yeah, probably a good idea. Erin should be home tomorrow, so if you need anything, I'm sure she'll be happy to help. I'll ask her to help you get settled."

"Okay. Thanks. See you in the morning."

* * *

Erin was sprawled out sultrily on the bed almost naked in her tank top with her beautiful tits all but spilling out and very skimpy panties that did little to cover her gorgeous ass. She wasn't sleeping, so Alex stood for a moment to admire his wife as he entered their bedroom. He loved her dearly, but she was a handful because of her voracious sexual appetite.

"Did he say any more?" she asked.

"Not really, except that he hasn't had sex in a while."

"I figured as much by the way he was drooling over me," Erin said with a grin.

"Hell, the way you were dressed, I was drooling over you."

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?" she asked sensually. "Particularly since we were so rudely interrupted before."

Quickly stripping down, Alex climbed onto the bed and knee-walked over to her, holding his cock at the base and shaking it so that it slapped her on her hip. Erin snickered and reached for it, stroking it.

"How would you feel about doing that for Brian?"

Taken aback, Erin said, "Seriously? I know you and your brother are close and have shared a lot, but I didn't know you shared women."

"It's not sharing," Alex corrected. "I'm just asking you to give him a hand." He smirked at his pun. "Besides, I've seen the way you look at him also."

"Because he looks so much like you. But that doesn't mean I want to do anything more with him."

Alex moved into position between her legs, removed her panties and rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy.

"Mmmm," she purred.

Then he stopped.

She looked up with a frown.

"Of course, I'm not asking you to do anything you don't want to."

"I can't believe you're asking me to anything."

Alex rubbed some more. "I just feel bad for him." Then he stopped again.

With a huff, aware of what her husband was doing with his teasing, Erin asked, "How far do you want me to go?"

He shrugged. "Just get him off."

"And you think he's just going to let me."

"Just wear what you had on before."

"Uh-huh. And if you know what's good for you, you better stick that thing in me. NOW!"

Alex knew he could only get away with so much, so he readily complied—not that he didn't want to. He fucked her as good as he could.

He brought her to orgasm, to be sure, but it only left her wanting more.

* * *

Alex was surprised to see Brian in the kitchen bright and early the next morning. "Why are you up so early?"

With a shrug, Brian told him, "Woke up a little while ago and couldn't go back to sleep. Thought I'd make coffee."

"Yeah, I can smell it. You take it easy today, little brother. Relax."

Taking a deep breath, Brian reminded, "I've got to go to my house and get my stuff."

"You think Sara is going to work today?"

"Hope so. I really don't want another confrontation."

"Well, look, Erin is off and she's going to help you get settled and relax," Alex said. "And you let her."

"Okay," Brian responded, frowning at the odd way his brother said that.

"I'll bet if you ask her nicely, she'll go with you to your house."

"I don't know if that's a good idea, but we'll see."

"Okay. I'm off to work. Take it easy." He patted Brian on the back. "You can stay here as long as you need to."

"I guess I'll have to find my own place."

"No rush. See you tonight."

* * *

It wasn't like Erin to be deceptive, but this morning, she felt the need to. She pretended to still be sleeping as Alex got up and went through his morning routine. It wasn't uncommon for her to sleep in on days when she had nothing going on with her job as a realtor. On such days, she sometimes awoke when he did, other times not. Her husband's request to help get his brother off was both a little unsettling and exciting.

It was unsettling in the sense that Alex had asked her to do something sexual with another man, even though it was his brother. But for the same reason, it was exciting. Alex hadn't been far off in noting that she had an eye for Brian. He really did look like a younger Alex, and when he was not in a funky mood as he had understandably been last night, he was quick-witted and fun to be around. And she hadn't been exactly truthful in saying that looking at Brian didn't mean she wanted to do anything more with him. A part of her really did—if for no other reason to see if their similarities extended to the bedroom.

The fact was, Erin was a very sexual woman. She really loved sex. Alex did his best to keep her satisfied, and he did to the extent that he could. But if he could physically give her more, she would willingly take it. She had affairs in her fantasies, but she would never really do that. She loved Alex too much and it wasn't worth the risk of losing him just for a little more sex.

But now, her husband had asked her to get his brother off. Even though it was with a joke about 'giving him a hand,' he really wasn't specific. When she asked how far to go, all he said was 'just get him off.' In her mind, that left a lot of room for interpretation. The question in her mind was, how far was she willing to go? How far did she want to go?

It also occurred to her that just because Brian liked to look at her, it didn't mean that he would or wanted to do any more.

With nervous excitement, Erin got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She decided not to shower yet. She slipped her tank top from the night before back on, and was about to don the same short shorts, but had a better idea. From her dresser drawer she extracted a pair of bikini panties that were not as revealing as what she'd worn yesterday, but still quite alluring.

Taking a deep breath, she headed to Brian's room, but he wasn't there. She found him in the kitchen drinking coffee. About to take a sip, he nearly spilled it when he saw her.

"Good morning," she said in an uplifting voice.

Clearing his throat, Brian returned, "Morning. Did you, uh, forget I was here?"

"What?" she asked with a frown though she had clearly heard him. "Why would you think that?"

"You're dressed—" Brian didn't know how to phrase it.

Making a show of glancing down at herself, Erin asked, "Does this bother you?"

"Uh, well, uh, no, I guess not."

She shrugged. "I know you like to look at me. Plus, I like to be comfortable around the house. I figured if you're going to be with us a while, there was no reason to become formal. Besides, you're dressed in a T-shirt and underwear. Why can't I?"

"Uh, well, it's your house—and Alex's. What will he say?"

Erin swatted the air with her hand. "Oh, he won't care. At least not with you."

"Well, if you're sure."

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"You don't need to fix anything."

"I'm hungry, so I'm going to fix something," Erin stated flatly. "Any request?"

Brian really wasn't all that hungry, but it was an excuse to stay and watch Erin flit around half naked. He was somewhat concerned about her wearing so little and he hoped she was being truthful in saying that Alex wouldn't care.

She prepared a simple breakfast of bacon and scrambled eggs. Brian gobbled it up, realizing he must have been hungrier than he thought.

"I just want you to know that I'm going to be here for you for as long as it takes," Erin offered in a very soft, sultry voice.

Brian's response was raised eyebrows. He was appreciative of the support, but he was taken aback by the phrasing. 'I'm going to be here for you.' Not we? As in Alex and me? "Well, thanks."

"Going through something like this is always easier when you're not alone."

"And I appreciate all that you and Alex are doing." He intentionally invoked his brother's name.

"As I said last night, family takes care of family." Erin stood and ran her finger around one of the elastic legs of her panties, ostensibly to re-situate it, but really as a teaser. "More coffee?"

Taking the bait, Brian had to adjust his cock under the table. He grabbed his cup and was about to stand to fill it, but he remained seated, not wanting to sport his erection.

Erin was already reaching for it having glimpsed the lump in his boxers. "Go make yourself comfortable on the sofa. I'll get it."

The morning was off to a strange start, and this was another unusual turn. However, Brian also realized that this could just be part of her 'being there for him.' So, he did as she suggested.

She appeared with the java a minute later, but instead of relinquishing it to his outstretched hand, Erin set it down on the end table. She knelt before him, hands on his knees pushing them apart so she could get closer. Her palms slid up his thigh stopping just before making contact with his now hard cock.

"What are you doing?" Brian now had to ask.

"Just helping you relax," Erin whispered.

"I don't think Alex would approve of this."

"He said you hadn't had sex in a while and asked me to help you get settled and relax." Erin didn't want to say that her husband had asked her to get his brother off. She was sure that would really embarrass Brian.

"I'm sure this is not what he meant."

"He wasn't specific. He left it open for interpretation." Now, she slid her right hand under the leg of his shorts until she touched his dick. "This is how I choose to interpret it."

"I'm really not comfortable with this," Brian protested.

"I've seen the way you lusted after me. You've probably been dreaming of me doing this."

I've been dreaming of you doing way more, he naughtily thought. "I wouldn't say lusted. Maybe admired."

"Then admire this." Erin's fingers wrapped around his cock and her hand traveled up and down its length. Retracting her hand, she reached for the elastic waistband of his shorts and tugged. He did not give. "Please let me do this. I need this as much as you do," she said, hoping it would convince him.

She was becoming harder to resist.

"I know you're stressed out about the divorce. Let me work a little magic on you." Erin dragged her hands down the front of his boxers over his cock and balls and then back up.

She again tugged on his boxers and, with his eyes focused on her tits that were clearly visible through the wide opening on her tank top, he lifted his ass without thinking. "This is wrong," Brian felt he had to say.

"Just sit back and enjoy." When she had his penis fully exposed, she gasped. "Wow! You're much bigger than your brother." That made him relax a bit. Actually, he wasn't that much bigger, only slightly. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and slid her fist up and down gently.

It felt fantastic to have another hand on his cock, her hand, and he had to believe that, if she was doing this, she wasn't going to tell Alex. And Brian certainly wasn't going to tell his brother, so was there really any harm? He wanted to close his eyes to enjoy what she was doing, but at the same time, he wanted to be able to watch her. She was so beautiful. Just to have the chance to have her so close to him was a treat.

Erin bent her head, her lips encountering the tip of his dick. Brian held his breath in excited anticipation of her opening her mouth and sliding him in. But he had mixed emotions when she only dribbled saliva down the head and allowed it to cascade over the rim. She then spread the spit along his shaft as lubrication. Now, it felt even more amazing. It wasn't her mouth, but her hand now gliding smoothly up and down his dick felt pretty damn good. Forgive me, Alex, he thought, but she was right, he did really need this.

"Wow! You're really hard," Erin whispered. "Love how it feels in my hand."

From her kneeling and bent over position, Erin's tits seemed even rounder hanging and swaying. Without really thinking about what he was doing, Brian reached out and caressed one.

With a smile, Erin said, "Mmmm, that's the spirit."

Using her free hand, she pulled the shoulder strap of her tank top to the center of her chest which caused her breast to pop out the arm hold completely exposing it. Cupping her bare boob was amazing and had his cock expanding. Her smile widened and her eyebrows shot up in approval. After another shot of saliva, she switched hands so she could free her other breast.

With one hand moving up and down his cock and the other fondling his balls, Brian knew he wouldn't last much longer, so he reached for her other boob and enjoyed the softness of the pair. He rubbed the tips of her nipples, around her areola and gently twisted the hard tips.

Playing with her tits was all it took for Brian's cock to spurt. Feeling his balls tighten, Erin knew he was about to blow, so she covered the crown with her palm to prevent semen from flying everywhere, much as she would have liked to see that. Still, what splattered in her hand and dropped down his rod was enough to know that he hadn't had a good climax in a while. Of course, his intense growling was also a giveaway. She used his ejaculate to coat his dick and continued to pump him until he grabbed her wrist and stopped her because it was too sensitive.

"Damn, that was good!" Brian uttered with a huge grin. But as his cock began to deflate, Erin lifted her palm smeared with his jism to her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked some of it off. That stopped his shriveling for a few seconds and even gave his dick a brief rise.

"You've got that right! I loved doing that. Thanks!"

"You're thanking me? Thank you!"

"You're welcome. But it doesn't come without a price." Erin quickly stepped onto the sofa, a foot on either side of his hips, pulled one of the legs of her panties aside and planted her pussy squarely on his mouth. He didn't need to be told what to do. And if her jerking him off was exciting, being able to eat her out was an even greater thrill. Unfortunately, she came very quickly, nearly crushing his head with her thighs, so he didn't get to munch for very long.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers