Family Tales Ch. 03

Story Info
Grandmother, mother and son.
5.7k words
4.38
52.3k
35
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers

It had been the best year of his life. He had fucked his mother in the way he knew she had always wanted to be taken and in a way that meant she couldn't help but want more.

Then he had started working in his grandparents' shop and discovered that his grandmother was even more of a slut than his mother. The difference was that his grandmother was very submissive and he had even witnessed his grandfather bending her over his knee and spanking her.

He had taken a chance and decided to push the older woman to see how far she would go and had been delighted with the results. At first it had been simple things like telling her to make him a coffee, telling her, not asking. She hadn't hesitated a second when he did this so he thought he would push her boundaries some more.

The space behind the shop counter was limited and they often had to squeeze past each other to retrieve something for a customer. His grandmother was short and plump and every time she had to brush against him her face went bright red and she always apologised. Not knowing how she would react he thought it best to make the first time seem like an accident so, when she once again had to manoeuvre herself past him, he had moved back a little to allow her easier access. Just as she was passing however he had deliberately closed the gap and could her feel her large arse pressing against his hard cock. She blushed even deeper than before and, even though it was his fault, had apologised again.

The next time he was much more blatant. When she had tried to pass by him he had drawn back his hand and given her a firm smack on her round cheeks. Still she made no complaint but rushed through to the back of the shop and didn't return for quite some time. When she did reappear, her face was even more flushed than when she had left and he wondered if she enjoyed his smack as much as he had.

Not wanting to push her too quickly he did nothing else untoward that day but his grandmother was in a terrible state when she got home that evening. She couldn't quite believe what had happened and why she hadn't remonstrated with her grandson when it had. Every time she thought of him and the feel of his cock pressing against her bottom she got a tingling in her pussy that she knew was wrong and she knew she ought to put a stop to it even though it had excited her so much.



She had always been submissive when it came to men but now it was her grandson who was making her nipples stiff and her big knickers damp. Sleep came almost immediately after she had climbed into bed and rubbed her fat hairy cunt while playing with her tits. She came as hard as she had in a long time and when she dreamed she dreamed of what her grandson would do next.

But then it had all changed. Her husband was killed in an accident shortly after and, although she managed to keep the shop running, she was lost when it came to what she would do with the rest of her life. That is when her grandson decided to take charge.

It soon became clear how useless she was in dealing with daily life and knew that the only way he could get her back on the straight and narrow, as well as get into her knickers, was to take control of everything, his grandmother, the shop, everything.

So, about a month after the funeral, when they were both working together in the shop as usual, he waited impatiently until it was time to close for the day. Telling his grandmother that he wanted a word with her, he marched into the back office and sat down at his grandfather's desk. His older relative simply followed him in and made no comment when she saw him sitting in her late husband's chair. She stood before it like a naughty schoolgirl summoned to the headmaster's office and awaited her fate.

"Gran, you have to get a grip of yourself because you can't go on like this. You are letting yourself go and the customers have noticed. This can't be allowed to continue so from this day on I will take over the management of the business and I will take over the running of your life."

His grandmother could have cried in relief. She knew she was hopeless when it came to the running of the shop or even of her own affairs. The fact that her grandson was willing to do all this for her made her feel incredibly grateful even if he was being a bit overbearing. She supposed he had simply inherited his attitude from her husband and she accepted that this was how it was supposed to be.

"To make sure that you understand what is involved, I will be taking up all the duties that belonged to my grandfather and that includes disciplining you when I believe it to be necessary."

She could only stare back at the boy in the man's chair in disbelief.

"You can't do that. You're my grandson!"

"I can and I will, gran, because I know it is what you need and it is what you want. To prove my point, I think we should begin as we mean to go on. I presume you know the position."

She knew the position all too well and understood exactly what he was talking about. Could she really do this? Could she allow her grandson to do this? It all seemed so wrong but, he had been right, it was exactly what she had been praying for since her husband had been stolen from her.

Silently, meekly, she hung her head low and stepped forward to the very edge of his desk. Pulling her tight skirt up to her waist she shamefully exposed the black stockings and the white thong that her husband had called her uniform, wondering what on earth her grandson would make of such a wanton display. She could feel the weight of his stare on her thong-covered pussy and she could feel her juices flowing freely. She only hoped he couldn't see any evidence of this.



"What are you waiting for, gran? Is that how grandfather spanked you?"



Her face burned hotter than it ever had before but she simply bent slightly forward and lowered her thong down her smoothly-shaven legs to her ankles. Stepping out of them she wondered what to do next because she was accustomed to handing over her underwear to her husband at this point. She couldn't believe that her grandson would want to hold her wet thong, and it was wet, very wet. She couldn't believe that her grandson would want to do with them what her husband had done but, when she looked to him for guidance, she saw him sitting in his grandfather's chair with his hand held out.

Meekly she handed over her stained underwear to her grandson. Just as her husband was in the habit of doing he took the obviously sodden garment from her outstretched hand and brought them to his face. As he inhaled deeply, his cock sprang to attention as he smelled the powerful aroma of his grandmother's cunt.



Feeling more humiliated by the second, she put her hands on the desk and, taking a few steps back, assumed the position her husband had always demanded. She knew that she was presenting her cheeks to her grandson and wondered if he would punish her as severely as his grandfather had.

She watched him walking round the desk, her wet thong still held to his nose. She wondered with a shudder if he would stuff them into her mouth as her husband had done on occasion. It had been meant to muffle her cries when his spanking was especially long and vigorous but he had always insisted that it was positioned so that she could taste her own juices on her tongue and that had only served to arouse her more.

As he now stood behind her she could no longer see him but she had seen the unmistakeable bulge in the front of his trousers when he had first stood up. Was he as aroused as she was? Was he as aroused as her husband always was? Would her grandson fuck her as forcefully and as wonderfully as his grandfather had? She had missed her pussy being used in that way for too long and now she was ashamed to admit that she would even let her daughter's son use her if only someone would.

She hated herself for thinking like this, for feeling like this, but she couldn't deny that the very thought of what she imagined to be a long, thick penis was enough to make her want him inside her. At least the working day had finished and she wouldn't have to go back to work without her underwear with cum running down her stockings.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she suddenly felt her grandson's strong hands caressing her bottom. She had always hated it, thinking that it was too big and fat for her small stature, especially as she stood at just over five feet two. Her husband, however, had always seemed to love it and always seemed quite loving towards it - at least until he started spanking it. Did her grandson feel the same way or did he just see it as an arse to be spanked?

 Given the way he was running his hands over her plump cheeks she had to believe that he had the same fascination with her rear end as his grandfather had. She knew, however, that the pleasure was always followed by the pain and, sure enough, just as she was reconciling herself to the younger man's hands roaming over her skin, she felt his hand deliver one smack on each cheek.

He seemed to pause for a moment as if to judge her reaction but when she dipped her back more, pushing her arse up higher, smack after smack assailed her, until a pleasant red tinge spread across her rear end. Pleasant to her and, she believed, pleasant to him. She had no idea how long he intended to keep spanking her but he soon passed her previous record of twenty and didn't stop until she could hardly hold herself upright as her silent count reached thirty.

She was sobbing openly now when he allowed her to rise and lowered her skirt back into a more proper position, very aware of it rubbing against her poor bottom and very aware of her nakedness beneath. 
As her grandson walked back around the desk to take his seat she realised that they had both found their rightful position in the hierarchy of the family. She also realised that the bulge in his trousers seemed even bigger and wondered if she would ever be allowed to see the cock that was straining for release.

This became their normal pattern with the young man taking control of the management of the business and of his grandmother. Her punishments continued for the slightest indiscretion, sometimes on her bottom, sometimes on her breasts, and she was happy with the situation. Her only regret was that her grandson was yet to force himself on her, something that she longed for, prayed for, and masturbated to the thought of every night.

She wasn't the only woman masturbating over the young man's cock however. His mother had grown accustomed to having him taking her in the most forceful way and, even though she continued to protest when he did, now that he had stopped she was not happy.

She had been pleased when he had started work at her parents' shop and, when her father was killed, she was pleased that he had proved so helpful to her mother. Now, however, it seemed that all his attention was focussed on the business and on his grandmother. She never suspected for a moment that her mother lusted after her son as much as she did, thinking instead that he was simply being the dutiful grandson and she was the grateful grandmother.

But her needs, the needs that he had re-awoken, were being neglected. She knew that she couldn't speak to her mother about why she wanted her son home earlier at night but she had had a word with the older woman, saying that she was concerned her son would burn himself out. That's why she was delighted when her mother had invited them both for dinner that evening so that they could work something out. She could never have imagined that the invitation had been at her son's instigation and the evening he had planned for them all was very different from the one his mother was anticipating.

Instead of being taken upstairs she was led through to the back office by her mother. She told herself she shouldn't have been surprised that her son was sitting where her father used to rule from. "He's no longer a boy," she thought to herself. "He's become a man." And he was the man that she wanted attention from.

As the two women stood in front of the desk waiting for him to raise his eyes from his laptop it was easy to see that they were related. They were both about the same height and, although the older woman carried a few extra pounds, both of them had always been described as curvy and both of them were suddenly nervous for their own very private reasons.

"Gran tells me you are worried about the amount of time I am spending here in the shop," he finally said.

"Yes, son. I know you have been very good to your grandmother and have made sure both she and the business are being looked after. But you shouldn't be neglecting the rest of your life."

"You mean, I shouldn't be neglecting you, mother, don't you?"

"Well, I would like to see a bit more of you from time to time."

"A bit more of me or a bit more of my cock?"

His mother couldn't have been more shocked if he had slapped her across the face.

"How dare you speak to me like that! And in front of your grandmother too. I don't know what you mean."

"Don't worry, mother. I've already told grandmother about our little arrangement. As it happens she and I have an arrangement too. Whenever her standards drop below the acceptable level then she is punished.

"Just such an occurrence happened earlier today and she was punished accordingly. Gran, show your daughter exactly what I mean."



The poor woman stood rooted to the spot. How she could lift her skirt to show her daughter the effects of her spanking on her bottom?



"You know better than to hesitate, gran, or do you need a reminder of what I instructed you to do?"

His mother looked at her own mother, mystified, not sure what was about to happen next. The older woman was close to tears by now but she knew she had no choice. To ensure her grandson continued to give her what she earnestly desired she was going to have to show her red, smacked bottom to her daughter. Taking a few steps forward she hitched up her skirt, leaned forward, placed her hands on the edge of the desk and burned with humiliation. 

Her daughter gasped in shock, not knowing what was more disgraceful, what her mother was doing or the state of her punished bottom. All she could do was stare at the other woman's big, fat arse, nice and pink after her earlier spanking.



"Gran and I have a very private arrangement which gives her the control she needs from me while, at the same time, allows me to punish her for any misdemeanours on her part. It is my intention to begin a similar arrangement with you to help you keep your desires in check while, at the same time, will allow me to use your body when I want. If you agree then assume the same position as your mother. If you don't then you can walk out the door right now and forget about ever having my cock in your cunt again."



His mother's head was in a whirl; she didn't know what to do. She looked at her mother's bare arse; she looked at the position she was in, bending over at the waist, holding on to the desk, and she looked at her son. He was tapping his fingers impatiently.



"Well?"



She couldn't lose his cock; she had gone without sex for so long and now all she could think about was when he might fuck her again. But could she really do this? Could she really let her son spank her? Could she really let her arse be punished as much as her mother's?

With a whimper, she stepped forward and grabbed the side of her manager's desk, right beside her mother.

 Her son was delighted. He knew he had played his mother to perfection and that his plan was going even better than he'd dared to imagine. Walking round to the other side of the desk he looked down on the two women, mother and daughter, and thought he was in heaven. However, his mother's arse was still clothed; he intended to rectify that immediately.



Her whole body stiffened as she felt the hem of her dress slowly making its way up her legs. Her son had seen her naked many times by now but in this position, beside her mother, it felt even more humiliating. She looked to the older woman with pleading eyes but her mother was staring at the floor, too ashamed to look at her daughter and too scared to look anywhere else. 

As her dress moved higher still and she felt the cool air on her naked thighs she whimpered as she felt her long dress thrown over her back to reveal her big, white cotton knickers. She hadn't imagined that she would have to have worn anything sexier since she knew she was visiting her mother as well as her son but now she could only hang her head low imagining him laughing at the sight of her large panties. She thought that she would die from embarrassment but when she felt her son's hands on her round cheeks she hoped and feared that there was more to come. He stopped for a moment and walked back around his desk, sat down and addressed both women.

"Gran, come around here and kneel beside me."

The older woman knew better than to hesitate and, without looking at her daughter, jumped up, ran around the desk and knelt down where her grandson indicated.

"Mother, you will lie across my lap."



She had been trying to comfort herself in the fact that, when they were both leaning over the desk her mother was unable to see anything, unable to see her big knickers, unable to see her fat bottom, unable to see her shame. Now, as she lay down across her son's lap like a naughty schoolgirl, she looked round to see her mother kneeling right behind her, her face only partially blocked by the swell of her large arse.



"Take off your daughter's knickers," he instructed his grandmother. 



Once again without hesitation, she reached from her kneeling position to her daughter's large cheeks and knew very well the humiliation that her daughter would be feeling at that moment. She was embarrassed herself at what her grandson was making her do but there was nothing else she could do. Taking her daughter's white knickers in both hands she peeled them off the younger woman's upturned bottom. She had to practically peel them from her daughter's sticky cunt and realised that she was just as aroused as herself.

She held them out for her grandson and he immediately snatched them from her outstretched hand. Just as he did with hers, just as his grandfather had always done, he lifted them to his face, inhaling the heady aroma of his mother's cunt. Both women cringed in embarrassment together as they knew that she come straight from work so wouldn't have had time to change. She had been wearing those knickers all day and the scent was very strong, very arousing, and very humiliating.

He almost lovingly moved his hands over his mother's fat arse, caressing it, marvelling once again at the sight of her two plump cheeks. She hadn't expected such a soft touch and it lulled her into a false sense of security. When the first smack landed on her right cheek it shook her whole body and it was quickly followed by another on her left. Then another. Then another. 

On and on he continued until his mother didn't know if she was more shocked by the pain or by hearing her mother quietly count each of the blows as they landed on her unblemished bottom. What really shocked her, however, was that she could feel her son getting hard beneath her just as she was getting wet.


Her son was well aware that he was getting hard, just as he always got hard when he spanked his grandmother. He had felt his cock starting to stir as soon as his mother had lay down across his lap and now, what with all her wriggling about, the sight of her cheeks turning pink, and the fact that her own mother was meekly watching, he was as hard as a rock. He could see her cunt was moist and he smiled to himself. This was going to be even better than he had imagined.



Nodding to the older woman, he watched as she reached out once again and slowly pulled her daughter's legs wide apart. Her grandson had stopped the assault on his mother's arse, once again gently ran his hand over her sore arse and dipped his fingers in the juices running from her pussy. He smiled wickedly as he offered his sticky fingers to his grandmother who willingly opened her mouth and greedily tasted her own daughter on them. She already knew what he had planned to happen now and she felt her own pussy pouring as freely as her daughter's.

 Keeping the younger woman's legs open while she was held across his lap, she leaned forward and brought her soft tongue to a woman's cunt for the very first time; and not just any woman; her own daughter's!

Scot1234
Scot1234
492 Followers
12