Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

Story Info
Maya's Nostalgia.
23.8k words
4.33
8.6k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent .This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.)

Andy swivelled through the traffic as he drove to Maya's office. His head was completely engulfed in the memory of their little adventure that morning. He stood waiting outside the car for a while before he lost his patience and rushed into the building.

He tapped his foot unable to hold in his joy as he rides the elevator. Oblivious of how annoying everyone else in the elevator was. The moment the elevator door opened, Andy rushed out making his way down the hall to her office.

Just as he noticed her office was empty, he turned to ask the very next person that passed by. The kind woman told him that she was in the smoking area. Andy was a bit puzzled because Maya never smoked.

Usually, the smoking areas in big offices like this had a big open balcony where people just went to grab a drag or two. When Andy reached the balcony, he noticed the place to be empty, there were a lot of ferns and tiny trees planted in small pots lying around.

Just when he was about to leave he heard it. The sound of a guy gasping. Andy noticed a head moving from behind one of the potted plants. He held himself at bay and tried to sneak a peek at what was going on. He knew exactly what was going on, but was curious, to possibly witness something he saw a long time ago. It was way too tempting.

Andy watched as his mother sucked the life out of her boss' cock as he leaned back against the balcony's concrete fence. Andy hated this man more than he did anyone else, but there was some part of him that actually enjoyed what he was looking at. He immediately picked up his phone and called her. He didn't hear her phone ring and wondered whether if she had left her phone in her office.

Andy watched his mother at work, with her expert lips working back and forth as she bobbed her head slobbering up all over her bosses cock. He watched as she had her eyes shut and a grinning smile smeared across her face at the very instance she pulled his cock out of her mouth. Andy knew he couldn't just stay there watching, and so he left.

Back at the car, he sat waiting for over 15 minutes when he finally saw her walk out of the building. She jumped into the car and leaned over planting her lips against his, trailing her fingers up his thigh. "I missed you handsome." She whispered, in her minty fresh voice, the smell of her perfume filling the car.

Andy smiled as he kissed her and held a stern face as he started the engine and pulled onto the road. Just as he pulled onto the highway, Maya thought she'd treat him the way she did that morning and turned to him before pulling herself up onto the seat. Right about the time when Andy broke the silence. "Does he always demand a blowjob before you leave work?" he asked, as he turned to look at her, her face beginning to flush.

"What do you mean?" She asked, unaware of the fact that he had a live viewing of her sucking on her boss' fat cock.

"I saw you." He said, "I saw you blowing him, in the smoking area." He glanced at her sternly before turning back to the road.

"Son! I'm sorry... I didn't..." she began, only to be cut off.

"MOM! Don't!" He spoke quickly turning to his mother. "I know, I understand..... I'm not trying to be possessive of you or anything. And I'm not pissed at you or anything." He turned back to the road, taking the first exit off the highway.

"Ohh well, umm...." She stuttered, "Well I'm sorry anyways... I.... I didn't mean for you to see that." She answered him, surprised at how not so possessive he was of her. Most guys she was with, demanded something exclusive of her right after they sleep together. But Andy, the sense of understanding he had for her, from the very beginning was indeed special. And Maya was now beginning to cherish it.

"Well, come on. Mom... Don't... I caught the two of you fooling around in the parking lot of your office on the day of your promotion party weeks ago." He glanced back at her. "That didn't bother me." He smiled. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm just happy for you." He winked and turned back to the road.

"Really?" she asked him not sure how to respond.

"Well, yeah..." he turned to her as he slowed down and turned to look at her as he pulled his hand off the steering wheel and placed it on her upper thigh. "I don't care about who you're fucking, I trust you, I know you're more than capable of doing what's right. And I love you enough to not let any of that bother me." He smiled as he turned back to the road, right before he joked, "Just as long as I get a little bit." he winked as he grabbed her boob and gave it a squeeze before he turned back to the road with a grin.

Laughing as she slapped his shoulder. His words melted her heart, "I love you son. You are the best son any woman could ever ask for." She spoke, smiling as she picked his hand off her boob and placed a gentle kiss on his fingers before turning to him and winking. "Not just because you know how to work this pussy." She joked as she spread her legs giving him a peek.

Andy, completely ignoring the fact that he was driving, placed a hand on her thigh and stroked over to her crotch when he heard a long honk, alarming him. Andy immediately hit the brakes as he didn't realize the car was now on the opposite side of the road.

Both Andy and Maya burst out laughing as they passed by the other car. Andy waved an apology as he did and turned back to his mother once again, "That...." He said pointing at her crotch. "...Is going to kill me, one of these days."

"Well, it did give you, life." She winked as she chuckled, before leaning in and placing a kiss on his cheek as Andy pulled into the driveway in front of their house.

Laughing as they did, mother and son got of the car headed towards the house. Andy held himself back as always and watched her ass sway as she walked. Knowing what he was doing, she called out to him as she worked the keys in the door, "You're gonna have to stop watching me like that in public, you don't wanna give the neighbour's any ideas." She smiled and winked right before she pushed herself in through the door.

Andy tossed both their bags on the couch as he watched his mom pull out a water bottle from the fridge in the kitchen. "For a woman with a body like that, it's gonna be pretty hard for me to keep my eyes off you," he shouted out to her.

Walking back into the living room with the bottle instantly sweating, she sat beside him and chuckled as she placed the bottle on his crotch, "Well, that's why we have all our private times together. You're just going to have to try harder." She said pushing the bottle against his crotch.

In an instant Andy grabbed the bottle and yanked it in front of her face, sprinkling the condensation on her as she shrieked and laughed, "Waahhhhaa... Stop it, you're getting me wet." She laughed pushing him by the shoulder.

Laughing Andy placed the length of the bottle between both knees, "Ohh, I intend to." He winked, smirking at her as he slides the bottle across her thighs watching her as her breathing quickens.

"You are a NAUGHTY, boy." she cooed, placing her hand on his thigh and squeezing it as she felt the condensation leave a wet trail across her inner thigh, getting wet in every way possible all at once.

With a grin across his face, he grabbed her hand and placed pulled it off his thigh and placed it on his crotch before he leaned in and whispered in her ears, "Well, I AM your son." He conferred as he felt the bottle having reached its destination.

Almost instantly Maya gasped out an "OHHH FUCK!!!" with a deep sighing finish. Maya gripped his wrist as her lower body quivered. She chewed on her bottom lip clenching her eyes shut.

She wasn't sure if it was that it was her son doing all this or the freezing chill of the bottle, but she felt her pussy heating up faster than usual. She was already drenching wet from earlier and was getting wet even more as she sat quivering under her son's touch.

Andy continued his teasing torturing magic on her as long as she could take it, until she snapped. Maya grabbed the bottle and pushed it away before straddling him. She kissed him furiously as she began grinding on him, hard enough to burn his pants off with the friction

With the passion surging out of the both of them for each other equally, the mother and son, peeled their clothing off as much as they could before Andy wrapped an arm around her lower waist with his palm flat on her big beautiful ass cheek, and the other around her back, pinning her breasts against his chest. The two of them didn't break the kiss as Andy pulled himself off the couch and headed upstairs to her room.

He tossed her on the bed and stripped off the rest of the clothing he had on and jumped on the bed. Their physical connection was equally physical and emotional, neither of them regretted their actions nor were they experiencing any sort of guilt.

*****

He pushed deep as he came gushing into her waiting cunt, gasping out for breath. He gazed down at his mother's pretty face as she slowly recovered from her own orgasm washing over her body. Squeezing her between his own body and the soft bed, he held her tight against him as the quivering stopped and she opened her eyes.

"You my son, are the best 'fuck' ever." She gasped out wrapping her limp arms around his glistening sweaty shoulders and kissed him.

Squeezing his hands under the bed he held her against him as he responded to her kiss, passionately with his own. Breaking the kiss, he rolled off her and laid beside her.

Naked as the day they were both, the mother and son laid holding each other tight, gazing up at the empty ceiling, with a happy and satisfied smile across both their faces.

As the panting slowly subsided, Maya placed gentle kisses against his chest before she rested her cheek against it and sighed deeply as she remember how her relationship with her son escalated. And yet with not a single smidgen of regret at heart.

"Mom?" Andy called out as he brushed against her shoulder.

"Mmmm... what is it, honey?" she asked with a smile.

"I wanna..." he stuttered to a dry throat. "I wanna know about all your sexcapades."

Maya placed her palm flat on his chest and rested her chin against it as she gazed at him with a motherly smile across her face as he continued, "Why all of a sudden, baby?"

Andy brushed her hair off her forehead and gazed up at her as he continued, "Well, mom watching you with that boss of yours, today and the first time I caught you. I came to a realization that you must have been a pretty naughty gal growing up." He winked, "I just want to know my mother. Really, really well." He smirked slipping his hand from her back across her soft waist to her ample pouting ass cheeks, before gripping them in a firm squeeze.

Giggling softly, she leaned up against him and kissed him deeply, "Son, I don't think we've got time for any of that." She smiled pecking his lips before resting in his arms once again.

"Oh come on you filthy whore." He whispered smirking wide as he rolled her onto her back and placed himself over her, taking both of her wrists together above her head.

With both her arms raised over her head she felt completely at his mercy and yet she grinned and spoke with a stern command to her voice, "That's not the appropriate way to talk to your mother, young man." She grinned as she arched her back and wiggled her waist before thrusting it up against his limp throbbing cock.

Smiling as she teased him, Andy leaned in and pecked her lips as he removed his fingers off of her wrists. Letting them trail down the length of her slender arm, over her soft smooth skin.

The moment she felt his hand slip off her wrist and trail across her body once again, she arched her back and grabbed hold of his shoulder and wrapped both her legs around the his thighs and rolled him into his back.

Watching the woman take control of him, he chuckled as he laid in total control of his mother's mercy.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she raised herself up straight on him and pinched his shoulder.

"It's just that looking at you from down here with the fan spinning right behind your head, you seemed like an exotic goddess." He chuckled.

Laughing she slapped him across his chest and played around, letting her fingers roam all over his chest.

Grabbing hold of her hands he pulled her against him, and wrapped his arms around her waist, "And, about my stories." He laid a rocking hard smack against her fleshy ass cheek and grinned. "I want them."

Shrieking along with the laughter she rested against him once again and twitched at his spanks, she spoke, "I don't think it's all that simple, baby." She took a gentle nip off the top of his nose.

He inquired, placing another hard smack on her ass and demanded, "What do you mean?"

"Your dad and sister are gonna be back home either tomorrow or the day after." She smiled and placed a gentle kiss upon his lips, "There's just way too many stories, I know I won't be able to cover them all by then." She winked at him, pinching his chest.

Smiling to her response, he squeezed her ass and let his fingers roam around. "Well, you don't have to tell me about them, right away." He smiled gently taking her ass cheeks and thighs, "How about, you start with something simple. How about...." he thought for a brief second, "... you tell about when you first cheated on dad." He winked and placed a hard smack on her ass.

Pulling herself back up straight, she faked an expression like she was thinking and then slapped across his chest gently with a chuckle. "Well, alright. But I'm warning you, this is a long one." She winked and leaned over and place a big warm kiss against his lips before she rolled onto his side and cuddled up against him.

*****

Well, I'm gonna be telling you the story in full detail, so if you get uncomfortable anywhere down the line. Your just gonna have to deal with it.

It all started right after your dad and I got married. Both your dad and I changed into our regular clothes at the hall. I was in one of the chiffon sarees I got during the wedding and your dad was in a casual shirt and jeans. We took quite some time saying goodbyes to the family and friends.

We had all our stuff packed and ready to board the plane for our honeymoon. But, unfortunately moments after we reached the airport, we were informed that our flight was delayed by an hour.

Your dad and I sat waiting with our bags, upset about the unfortunate delay. About 40 minutes later the announcement came to board the plane.

Excited as we were, your dad and I hurried to the plane. Waiting in line to board the plane I had a weird feeling of being watched.

Turning around I noticed a guy in the waiting chair with a couple of bags looking straight at me.

For a moment I was a little self-conscious. But kinda liked having the attention. I stood to brush up against your dad as we walked together.

Boarding the plane, I couldn't contain my excitement. I leaned into your dad and began whispering all the naughty little things I had planned on doing with him.

A moment later I noticed the guy passing the stewardess. He had a smirking smile as he passed by. He was looking straight at me as he passed. For some reason, I smiled back at him.

I watched him head over to a woman in the mid aisle towards the back. They shared a brief kiss and began chatting and giggling.

Ignoring them once again I turned back to your father. Moments later the flight took off. When the stewardess turned off the safety light and I cuddled up against your dad.

Having his big strong arms around me, felt so safe. I don't remember for how long we were there making out, we were lost in each other. I've never been more lost in thought and so in love and felt so secured. Your father has always had such an effect on me.

About an hour or so into the flight, most of the lights in the cabin went out. Everybody was falling asleep. Given the opportunity when the stewardess passed us by I asked her for a blanket to which she obliged.

Once the place darkened a little more we spread the blanket over ourselves and I stopped whispering what I was going to do to your dad and slipped under the blanket and undid his pants.

Literally being blinded under the blanket, I maneuvered my lips around his big fat cock.

At that moment, something happened. The image of the guy I caught staring at me in the airport, who was at that very moment seated a few rows to the back, that guy, his face popped into my head.

I don't know why I was even thinking that, but as I gobbled more and more of your dad's cock, the clearer his face came into view in my head, the more turned on I became.

Sucking on my husband's cock, while picturing somebody else, let alone a complete stranger, seemed dirty. Filthy even.

But I knew one thing for sure, your dad didn't know what was going on in my head. Knowing your dad, I knew the dirtier the better.

And so, I focused on the stranger as I slobbered all over his cock. I drowned myself against that monster and literally choked myself on it, at the very thought of how dirty I was being. Let alone hours after my own wedding reception.

Just as I pulled out, gasping for air. I felt his hands against my head, pushing me back on it. Choking me.

Just as I was being choked on a cock that I was willingly worshipping, I heard footsteps. At that very moment the picture of the stranger was very strong, almost as if he was right in front of me.

Under the sheets with a cock down my throat, I didn't care. I thought it was the stewardess. But to me, it was like I was sucking on his cock, not your dad's.

But once the footsteps passed, he let go of my head and I began bobbing my head furiously. I didn't care that we were surrounded by strange people around us. I didn't care if the lights came on or even if the plane crashed. I just wanted to taste his cum.

I dug my nails into his thighs as I felt him empty his balls in my mouth. I played around with it with my tongue as it slowly went limp. Giving me more space to swallow my tasty treat.

Pulling myself back into the seat, your father leaned in and kissed me on the cheek as a thank you and whispered, "When we get off this plane. You're in for a treat of your own."

Nodding coyly I whispered, "I can't wait." And excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Just as I reached the curtains the stewardess came out and passed me by with a smile. Just as I went through the curtains I saw the bathroom door opening.

It was him. My heart literally stopped for a second and my pussy flooded. I've never felt like this about anyone ever. But there was something about him.

I didn't know if it was his half-grown beard or his messy hair. Or the big brown eyes staring down at me. Or even his thick chest spread across his broad shoulders.

But the moment I saw him up close, my inner voice was demanding me to bend over and drop my panties.

"Sorry, excuse me." He said in a low deep voice as he brushed against me, totally had me dripping.

I shut myself in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror at how flushed my face looked. Was I really that turned on. We had another hour to go on the flight. I didn't know what I was gonna do until then. Or how I'm gonna keep from touching myself.