Family Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,478 Followers

Susan looked with both shock and excitement as she watched her son's cock glide in and out of his sister's cunt. She could not move as she just stood there feeling herself getting wet. Sandy and Tommy both were so excited knowing Susan was watching them. For several minutes Sandy rode Tommy's cock and then he said he was cumming.

"I'M cumming" Tommy said. Susan watched as Sandy moved all the way up and just the head of Tommy's cock was still in her. Slowly the white cream oozed from her hole. Sandy slid down his shaft then pulled up slowly as Tommy's semen glistened on his shaft. Susan could not believe what she was looking at and then realized they were putting on a show just for her and she actually enjoyed it.

"So tell me about Jane" Susan said. Ignoring the obvious of Sandy still sitting on her brother's cock.

Sandy lifted off Tommy and just sat on his legs and turned to Jane and told her again everything that had happened. As she was telling Susan about last night Sandy had her hand on Tommy's cock and was stroking it slowly back to its full erection. Susan was just amazed how the two of them were just so comfortable about having sex right in front of her.

"He recovers so fast" Sandy said. While stroking Tommy.

"It's the age he's at" Susan said.

"That good for Ash and Mrs. Gates, I'M sure Mark is fucking both of them right now." Sandy said.

Susan was surprised but also knew it was true. "Well, don't stay up too late." Susan said and walked out of the room.

Back at Jane's house, Jane rides Mark up and down and feel the hot semen shoots into her ass. She moves slowly up and down enjoying the feeling. "I can't believe you came three times in less than an hour." Jane says to him.

"The two of you drive me crazy." Mark replies.

Jane rises up and turns and let's Mark watch as the cum drips out of her ass. Ash too watches with her pussy still quivering from Mark fucking her so hard.

"I guess we'll all sleep tonight." Jane said.

"Hi there, I was wondering if you would like to meet for lunch." Susan asks Jane.

"That would be great but I have an open house from 1:00 to 3:00 so anytime after would be fine." Jane replies.

Pulling into the diner Susan watched as Jane got out of her car noticing how she was dressed in her Century 21 Jacket. "Well, you don't look like a twenty something today." Susan said.

"I sure don't feel like one either." Jane replied.

"Rough night?" Susan asked.

"It's all your fault but I do love what is happening." Jane replied.

"So what's happening?" Susan asked with a smile on her face.

"You know what's happening since you more or less pushed me into it." Jane said.

Is it that exciting, I'm guessing from your smile." Susan asked.

"Mark fucked me so hard last night and then did Ash too. Twenty minutes after the second time he was hard again and he came in my ass. I do love anal though even more than intercourse." Jane told her friend.

"Wow, I guess you and Ash are helping Mark out. Did you have a problem the first time?" The fact that it is taboo and all." Susan said.

"I did the first time but I walked in on them one morning and they were fucking right in front of me like it was just an everyday thing. I think they were trying to seduce me and it worked. It brought back all those memories of the three of us back at college." Jane said.

"I still think of those nights you, me and Dave spent together. If Dave were still alive I suspect we would be a three some again after I divorced Bill. Funny how things are turning out now though. Last night after they got home I walked in on them having sex and the first thing I thought of was when I walked in on you and Dave that first time. God that excited me seeing them fucking right in front of me like they didn't even care about being caught." Susan said.

"What are you going to do about it?" Jane asked.

"We're all kind of in a little club and I have a feeling I am going to be joining it soon. It's been over four years since I had sex and now I'M horny all the time. I know this sounds terrible but both Tommy and Mark turn me on so." Susan explained.

"Tommy had his hand between my legs last night and it drove me crazy so I know where you're coming from." Jane replied.

"If they're going to seduce me, it's not going to take a lot." Susan said.

"Or, you can seduce them and have a little fun with it." Jane said.

"That might be fun now that you mention it." Susan said.

Sitting on their deck, Susan, Sandy and Tommy sit enjoying the sun going down. Sandy and Tommy each drinking a beer and Susan sipping a glass of wine. "I have to tell the two of you that when I walked in on you last night that was one of the most erotic moments I have ever had." Susan said.

"I know, I couldn't believe how excited it was for me." Sandy replied.

There is only one other experience I have ever had that tops it. I still think of it now and then and get just excited as when it happened so long ago." Susan tells them.

"Tells us." Tommy asked.

"I was in college and one night I walked in on my roommate and they were in the same position you two were last night. My roommate motioned for me to join them and being a little drunk I had no inhibitions at a threesome. Well, I lay down on the bed and watched as my roommate rode up and down until her boy friend climaxed inside her. She sat there for about a minute then lifted herself off him and straddled my face before I could even react. She told me to lick her dry and make her cum. I licked all the cum from her and the made her cum. A few minutes later I mounted her boyfriend until he came in me and she licked me as I rode her face as well. Bet you guys never thought you would hear me speak like this." Susan said.

"Wow, I can't believe what you just told us." Tommy said.

"Mom, wasn't your room mate Jane Gates? Sandy asked.

Susan smiled and just nodded her head yes and smiled.

"And wasn't her boyfriend Mr. Gates?" Sandy asked.

"Guess you two never thought Jane and I were very wild, did you?" Susan asked them.

"That sounds so hot." Sandy said.

"It was the most erotic experiences I have ever had. Maybe one day it will happen again." Susan said.

"Maybe sooner than you think." Sandy replied.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,478 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story but...

it does need some proofreading/editing.

Also, something is needed to show that the scene/location has changed, or the day or even the time of day. Everything just runs together. Some writers use a string of ........ or several ********** to indicate the change and it works. But I hope the author continues to write. -d

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Keep it in the family

Screw that jerk Tommy keep it between Mark, Ash,and Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Drawbacks

The story is pretty hot, but it's so hard to get past the screw-ups in the writing. I mean, how tough is it to correct the syntax, the puncutation and the other grammatical errors? Literotica has, I believe, editors who could help you. Use them.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories