Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in and kissed her forcefully, sliding his tongue past her lips and reaching over to tweak a nipple, which immediately sprang back to life. Rubbing the erect morsel between his thumb and finger, he asked, "Does that mean you're ready for more?"

"What more could you do?" she asked naively.

Without answering, he leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it like a new lollipop. He licked around her entire breast, making his way to her other breast, and sucked that nipple into hardness. Without saying a word, he slid down her side and positioned his face directly over her bald, leaking cunt. Inhaling the musk of their combined juices, he put his hands under her ass and raised her pussy to his waiting tongue.

"Only this, my Dear," he said as he began to lick and suck her distended lips, and drain the cum from its hiding place. He licked down to her asshole, curling his tongue like a kitten feeding on warm milk, then back up to her clit.

By this time, she was completely aroused again and pulled his face to her center once again. When she came this time, she shrieked as she fucked his face brutally, holding his head still and grinding her pussy onto his writhing tongue. This climax only lasted seconds and she was completely spent.

"Oh my God," she murmured lazily.

"What?" he asked.

"How in the world are we going to get through Christmas with the family?" she asked impishly.

12