Family Ties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pleasure, Master!" She remained on her knees. I sat up and patted the bed beside me.

"Tell about how you and Dad do this."

She laughed, "Pretty much the same way we just did."

Ok, stupid way to phrase my request. "I mean what sort of bdsm are you into?"

"I enjoy being bound and teased, lightly spanked and roughly fucked. I love to give a man head. I love to be tied up and have a man take me in the rear. I love when a man controls himself and me until I cum wither I have permission or not. I do not enjoy the punishment this brings, but I get turned on knowing that He will punish me regardless of my feelings." Listening to her describe how she liked to be fucked was returning the life to a part of me I could have sworn had died for several hours at least. Not so said the snake, where's the pussy?

I asked Mom to show me what Dad used to tie her. She opened a drawer under the bed full of ropes and cuffs, chains and locks. She explained how to fasten the leather cuffs, how to check that they weren't too tight cutting off circulation. I was strapping on the bindings as she explained, in mere minutes, I had her ankles and wrists locked in cuffs.

I sat back on the bed and told her to finish stripping. The girdle was no problem and the garter belt came off in a flash, however I made a newbie dom mistake. I put on the cuffs over the stockings and left her no way to remove them.

I started to reach for the keys to unlock the ankle cuffs when Mom tore the stockings to shreds, removing them without taking off her bindings. I made a note. She would follow orders and if a mistake were made I would be the one responsible.

I looked around the room and began to notice things I would normally have missed or not paid attention to. The four poster bed had rings embedded in the posts near the tops and the bed rails, headboard, and footboard had places where ropes had rubbed small groves in the wood. I remembered a collection of carabineers in the drawer. I knew what they were from a class in mountain climbing I had taken in high school. I lead my Mother to the end of the bed and used a couple to fasten her arms to the post, using the D ring on her wrist cuffs. I used the rope and D rings to tie her ankles to separate posts, gently pulling until she was spread wide open and helpless.

Now for the first time I examined my Mothers body at my leisure. I played with and suckled her tits; I ran my fingers through her hair and had her suck on them. I knelt in front of the holy of holies, her wet and pink cunt. Spreading the lips gently, I explored the mystery of mysteries. I lightly rubbed my fingers over her clit, watching, as the shiny pink knob grew firm. I began licking at the bud, then let my tongue slip into her juicy cunt and go as deep as I could extend it.

I may not have been any great shakes as a dom but I know my way around a woman's body. I had my Mother moaning in minutes and ready to explode soon after. That's when I stopped and began opening the other drawers under the bed. I sifted through toys and vibrators and dildos in one drawer. Whips and paddles and many different types of clamps, some I knew, some I had no clue about but was interested in figuring out at another time. I returned to my Mothers bound form and began to stimulate her again. This time I also explored her anus with my finger, using a tube of lube I found with the vibrators.

When she reached the point where her breathing was harsh and the moaning was getting rather loud, I again stopped and went into the bathroom for a quick piss. Humm. Well, time enough to ask about that fantasy later, maybe with sis, I wasn't sure I was ready to go there with my mother.

I continued to explore drawers and found her corsets. Everything from 1800's cotton drawstrings to ultra mod latex and chrome clamps. Dad must really have a corset fetish.

The next drawer had leg irons and spreader bars and some intricate metal shapes that looked like I should know what they were but... oh well another thing to discuss later. I returned to tormenting my mother/slave bring her time and again to the point of cumming and wandering away. The last time her hips kept jerking as if humping a cock, trying to spill over the edge. I heard her mutter "Bastard" under her breath and made a note to punish her later.

I climbed on the bed behind her and lowered my self down between her legs. One quick thrust later I was buried deep in the place I had emerged from 22 years earlier. I reached around and worked on her clit as I fucked moms pussy, when she was at her peak and I was ready to explode once again I whispered "Cum!" She flooded hot liquid over my cock as I blew hot spunk back up her cunt hole. She screamed and I answered. When I finally finished I wrapped myself around her and hugged my Mother for several minutes. When she finally stopped shaking and hung limp in her cuffs I began to release her. I toppled her onto the bed and crawled in beside her, as we drifted off to a well deserved nap I heard her whisper "My Son, My Master."

12