Family Ties Ch. 04

Story Info
My first day as Master and I fucked... up.
3.8k words
4.57
66k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
564 Followers

Thank you for all the e-mailed suggestions on where to take this story. Please keep them coming. Thanks also for the regular comments and votes. Much appreciated.

Dom Woolf

*

I have to admit that after three weeks of waking up next to nude and bound women, I am finally getting used to it. Now don't get me wrong I have enjoyed it thoroughly each and every day, but it does take some getting used too. What I mean is for 22 years I slept alone or for the few times I had a girlfriend stay over, sleep wasn't much on our minds.

Anyway, for the last few weeks, I have been sleeping with one of my two shared slaves or the other. That's the other thing that has taken some time to get used too. I share two slaves with my Father. One of whom is my sister. The other is my mother.

Ok yeah it's weird and taboo and kinky as hell, but both my sis and mom are submissive's. My father is their Master and now so am I. This takes some getting used too.

This morning it was my mother, chained to the head and foot board of my new and larger bed. A double bed really isn't large enough to both tie a woman to and still have room for a second person to sleep comfortably. The king size that I now have is large enough to tie one on each side and still be comfortable sleeping in the middle.

I decided to play with Mom to wake her up. After all her legs were already spread and that pussy was just so open and available. Who could resist? I licked my finger to get it wet and started rubbing on her clit. Mom started to squirm and moan even before she was fully awake.

Enough play, I took my morning hard on and slipped between her legs, guiding it into her open pussy. Mom woke up with a nice intake of breath as I pressed myself in as far as I could go on the first stroke. I propped myself up on both arms so the only point of contact was my cock and her pussy. I started stroking, the long slow strokes that is my personnel favorite. I love the way it feels to have my cock rub slowly up into a warm and wet cunt and feel the drag against my dick as I pull back out.

Fucking this way I can normally go for a long time and I did, watching my mothers face while fucking her.

I find it unbelievably erotic to watch a woman pull against the hand cuffs locked to the steel bar across the head of my bed, feel her try to move her legs knowing they are fastened wide apart and she is helpless to resist.

I admit it's not PC to enjoy fucking a helpless woman. Especially ones own Mother. It's probably not very politically correct to pull out and shoot you're cum all over her face and tits either, but it sure is fun.

"Good morning, Mother."

"What a wonderful way to wake up. Thank you, darling. May your mother please get up and use the potty before she pees the bed?" Mom was laughing, knowing that I enjoyed my morning fucks and seldom thought about her need to pee first thing in the morning.

I unlocked her cuffs and watched her dash to the bath room; I lay back enjoying the warm soft bed and the feeling of coming down from my morning fuck. I must have fallen back asleep because the next thing I remember is the feeling of a warm wash cloth cleaning my cock and balls and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Opening my eyes was a treat, my mother bent over my cock, washing it, her lovely breasts hanging down and swaying back and forth slightly.

I reached out to grasp one of those erect nipples and closed my hand around the cup of coffee Mom moved into my grasp. Oh well, that was almost as good. I sat up sipping the hot dark coffee and just watching my Mother's nude body as she went around the room, cleaning up clothes and toys and just generally straightening up.

Moms got a great body for a woman in her mid forty's, shoulder length blondish brown hair, full large tits that hang a bit with these large nipples and golden rings piercing them. Her hips are wide and her ass is nicely rounded, her waist slopes in and her belly has just the slightest bulge, but Dad has her working on that. She has really nice muscular legs from bike riding.

We got dressed, or I should say I did, Mom put on her usual slave outfit.

Around the house she normally wore a corset, stockings and garters and high heels. Oh and a collar. The corset and garters were Dad's fetish. I noticed for the first time that Mom had a series of small scars across her ass, hardly noticeable but defiantly there.

"Mom. What's with the scars on your butt?"

She stopped and glanced back as if she could see them, "Oh those are from your Father's whip. Sometimes I'm a little hard to train." She grinned at me. "Your Father has his way of making sure I remember his lessons."

I mused on that one for awhile while I finished my coffee.

There was a sharp rap on the door before Dad stuck his head in. "Lauren's fixing breakfast if you can be ready in five." He vanished before I could answer as usual.

"Let's go eat." I swatted Mom's ass as she headed out the door.

I'm not sure how other people react and from what I have read in places were everyone is naked all the time, the gallant reflex as it's called doesn't pop up 24/7. (Recently I have been looking up all sorts of unusual subjects on the web.)

In my case with the men being fully clothed and the women being half naked and dressed to be sexy, let's just say I was more aware of the uncomfortable state of my tent pole and the fact that it spent more time at attention than was the norm.

It may be an urban legend that men think about sex every thirty seconds but I was doing my best to up the odds. Can you blame me? My Mother's walking around in a corset and garters, her tits hanging out and swaying in the breeze. Lauren my enormously big titted and big assed sister is kneeling beside my Father feeding him bits of bacon and wiping the grease on her naked tits. I was averaging five seconds at best.

Dad announced he had a business meeting that would take him out of town for a few days and he was leaving me in charge. Whoa, talk about a comment coming out of left field. This would be my first time as head of the house and Master of all I surveyed. Ok a bit dramatic, but it would be my first time to be in charge of my Mother and sister as slaves.

After breakfast, while the women cleaned up, Dad explained that the women knew their duties. If I didn't screw up the system, that things should run just fine. Then Dad totally surprised me by taking me out into the garage and asking my opinion on turning it into a play space.

We spent most of the day discussing what the best use of the space would be as it was just a one car garage not a big three car monster like the one at the party. We both agreed that a cross and a table was mandatory and maybe a small winch hanging area or a cage. Dad was leaning towards the cage, making wonder just how much of a problem my sister had been. (The reason this whole d/s thing had come out into the open was the trouble my sister had gotten into while I was off at college.)

The next morning Mom headed off to her office, Dad left on his trip and Lauren and I were home alone for the day. Mom would be home about sixish as usual and I would have both the slaves for the night.

Do you think I might be anticipating just a little?

The summer days had finally warmed the pool up enough to go swimming and truth be told I was feeling a little house bound myself, so I told Lauren to put on her swimsuit and lets get some sun and swimming in.

I am still learning that some women look more naked in clothes than they do nude. I should have known simply from my reactions to the outfits around here for the last few weeks but I keep getting hit over and over with the same message. Someday, maybe I'll learn.

Lauren came to the pool in a thin white bikini that slapped the message right across my face and left my mouth hanging open. I assumed (stupid me) that she would be wearing the old one piece suits I remember her in from back when we were kids.

Mama Mia, that's no kid. The top was two strings connected thin strips of translucent white that barely covered and did nothing to conceal her erect nipples.

The bikini bottom showed off a perfect camel toe in front and the string thong disappeared in the back between her well rounded and well tanned ass cheeks.

Instant hard on. Hard to conceal in the swim team briefs I was wearing. Oh well, it was just us at the pool.

"Hey guys, long time no see."

Of course there are always the neighbors hanging over the fence. "Hey, Connie, We were just going for a swim. Come join us."

Connie, who still lived at home, was a high school friend of my older sister. Her parents were always off on some European or Asian trip to some place no one had ever heard of. They would breeze back in town for a few weeks talking about the polar bears they skied with or some rare fish they had barbequed in the Amazon and then they would be off on their next trip to Bora-Bora.

Connie stayed home to watch the place and attend a local college (when she bothered to go) and party (any time any where with any body). Connie was a party animal of the first magnitude.

She took off to gather a few things and put on her swimsuit and I dove in the cool waters of the pool to douse my overheated pole. I needn't have bothered. White and tiny must be in this season because Connie came around the fence wearing a suit that once again gave me a pole fit to hang a flag on.

I didn't remember Connie being big breasted, maybe I hadn't been paying attention, but surely I would have remembered the large cantaloupe sized melons that were straining what little material there was in the top of that suit.

"Wow" Ok, I was staring, but she was dressed to stare at.

Connie stopped and preened, turning slowly all the way around showing off not only her figure but a tan so golden she had to have laid out for days. You knew the suit was picked to match the white blond hair offsetting the tan.

"You like?"

One glance at the front of my trunks answered that question and she did more than glance.

"I brought some wine coolers and beer." She had wheeled a little hand cart thing that turned out to be a cooler, beach kit combo on wheels like a rolling suitcase only this had wheels designed for rolling through sand. Big spongy things.

Spend the morning and early afternoon swimming and drinking with two beautiful ladies dressed in tiny scraps of material that had a tendency to turn translucent when wet and see if you can keep your mind off sex. I know I couldn't. I kept wondering what it would be like to fuck both of them in the pool.

The signals I was getting from Lauren and the looks I was getting from Connie every time she glanced/stared at the front of my shorts made me think just maybe I was going to be able to live out a fantasy.

We were all lying on the grass beside the pool on our beach towels when Connie asked Lauren to oil her back. I caught sis as she went by and whispered my orders in her ear, she smiled and nodded as she picked up the oil moving over next to Connie.

I sat up to watch wishing I had a camera.

Lauren was across from me on the other side of Connie and began by pouring oil on her hands and then down Connie's back. She began massaging it in to her firmly tanned shoulder muscles and continued down her back at a leisurely pace. Once she reached the string tie of the top of the bikini she untied it and set it off to the side without a wasted motion. I doubt Connie even noticed the tie was gone as she was half dozing from the warm sun and the massage.

I love the look of a big titted woman lying on her tits, arms beneath her head and glistening from oil. Lauren continued to massage and oil down to the small of Connie's back. When she reached the scrap of material desperately trying and failing to cover those well rounded globes, she untied the strings with a gentle tug and continued to massage the oil as her hands pushed the material aside.

Connie never moved a muscle and Lauren continued to move south oiling as she went. Connie parted her legs as Laurens insistent hands oiled the inside of her thighs and continued down her legs.

I moved up past Connie's head and started massaging her back while leaning over her. Lauren began to move back up her legs and between her thighs, adding more oil and gently began teasing her pussy.

Connie moaned as sis's fingers found, spread, and entered her pussy. Connie looked up at me. "I had better turn over so you can oil the front."

She turned as Lauren moved out of the way, before moving between her now spread legs. I removed the final scrap covering her and began to oil and massage those lovely melons with their pink tipped nipples. I made a licking gesture with my tongue and Lauren got the idea. She dove down and began to explore Connie's orchid with own her wet little snake, sucking and licking the glistening pink erection at the center.

Connie's hands found the edge of my trunks and freed the serpent within, she had her head cocked back and presented the perfect angle for a throat fuck so I began to see how far our neighbor was willing to go. She sucked for a few seconds before propping her upper body on her elbows and craning her head even further back.

I pushed my self in ever deepening strokes until I popped into her throat. I held still for a few seconds and backed out letting her grab a quick breath then pushed in again. This time I moved back and forth just a few inches, once I was as deep as I could get. Her lips were wrapped around the root of my cock and my balls bounced against her cheek. I started to pull back, when she began to suck and swallow at the same time.

I could feel her throat muscles massage the head of my cock, stretching it with each swallowing motion. I pulled back so she could get a breath and heard her say, "More."

I was watching Laurens pussy eating as I fucked Connie's throat. When I saw Connie's hips begin to thrust against my sister's face I began to pump my dick into her mouth harder and for longer periods.

I knew I was gonna cum with the next thrust so I pulled out and allowed Connie to take a big gulp of air, then I grabbed her white blond hair and shoved my cock down her throat and held on. She swallowed maybe twice before I filled her with my juices.

She kept swallowing as I backed out and kept shaking and blowing. Lauren had finally made her cum just as I finished. She collapsed on her towel as Laurens wet face arose smiling from between her legs.

Lauren crawled up and over Connie's body and kissed her full on the lips. Connie's lips parted and the two lay kissing for several minutes. Connie pushed Laurens top over her tits and began sucking on Lauren's nipples.

Lending a hand, I removed the rest of my sister's suit and began to cover her and our neighbor with oil. I sat back and watched the two women slide up and across each others bodies. Oiled fingers searched out and invaded oil slicked holes, pumping them with abandon as moans and small breathless cries filled the air.

I sat watching sipping a beer with one hand while stroking my still hard and oil coated cock with the other. Light hair against dark, dark tan against pale flesh, both glistening from the sunlight bouncing off soft breasts and rounded asses. They were both working up to a climax, as was I from watching them. Even though she had orgasmed just minutes ago Connie's beat Lauren to the punch and shuddered to her finish moments before Lauren followed suit. I knelt beside them and sprayed my jism over both girls before they had collapsed into each others warm embrace.

Lauren reached out and licked the end of my cock, quickly taking the last drops of my cum. I don't think Connie noticed as she was spent from the sessions play.

All three of us lay where we fell enjoying the warm sunlight.

(Food!) My body was screaming at me, while I lay all warm and relaxed on the grass. (You can't fuck everyone in town without getting a few calories to power up the bod. FOOD!) Ok, Ok, enough already. I stumbled to my feet mumbling something about food and went back inside. Lauren and Connie joined me moments later.

"Great idea. I'm starved even if you did force feed me a ton of your protein." Connie grinned smacking her lips. "College must be training you right; I don't remember you being such a take charge guy. We should have done this years ago."

"I'm learning." Was all I replied and I heard my sister snort as she smothered a laugh.

We raided the fridge and laid out a spread on the kitchen table. Luncheon meats and salad fixen's, cheese and breads, condiments and dressings all were piled on the table and assembled onto individual plates in moments.

We each attacked the food like a pack of ravenous dogs. It wasn't long before I pushed my full and naked belly away from the table and reached for another beer. Lauren had eaten as if she had a hollow leg and wasn't far behind me in finishing her plate. Connie came in a close third, but I think she had a second sandwich which slowed her down.

Now that I had the time and was close enough to pay attention, I examined Connie's boobs trying to see if she had had them augmented or if they were as nature made um. Connie noticed and turned towards me.

"Their real, buddy boy. 100% all natural as you should have known from playing with them as much as you were."

"I just didn't remember them being that hu... nice. "

"You meant huge and they are. I'm what they call a late bloomer. Nothing until I was twenty and then "Boom" they blew up and out. I am a constant reminder and embarrassment to my mother's state of tiny tits."

"You'll get no complaints from me. I think they are fantastic." I have always been a big boob guy, infantile maybe, but hey I know what I like.

"Actually I am glad they came in late, it made me realize which boys liked me for me and which only liked me after I developed these boy toys."

"It must be the water." I muttered.

"What?" Connie asked perplexed.

Lauren laughed. "He means both you and I exploded tit wise while he was away at college and he has been in tit overload since he got back."

Connie laughed. "I can see how that would affect the poor boy, kinda like it seems to be affecting him right now."

They both noticed my rather obvious condition. Staring at the two full sets of bouncy juggs had caused me to once again, assume a full salute.

"I think we all need a shower." Connie exclaimed. "Before we oil up the rest of the furniture and your mother kills us."

I followed the rotating hips and undulating asses up the stairs, which did nothing to lesson my spear like condition. Neither did crowding into the master shower and soaping all that soft yet firm and wet female flesh. Just getting all the oil off (I admit I over did the oiling especially when they were doing the lesbian lover thing) took most of the hot water, not that I rushed. I was enjoying the hands sliding all over both their bodies and their four hands exploring mine.

Don't ask me to explain it or even how we got there but we, all three wound up in bed, me fucking Connie's warm and inviting pussy and Connie slurping away at Lauren's wet snatch balanced over her face. Which by the way blocked Connie's view of sis and I kissing and me playing with her tits and torturing her nipples just a little.

However, I am sure I am going to have to explain it to my Father when he gets home, especially as I forgot the time.

Mom got home, didn't know Connie was over (and under sis and I). So Mom did what she had been trained to do, she stripped naked, put on her corset and collar and cuffs, and crawled into my room to find her Master.

I'm not making excuses I was busy. I was paying attention to the two women in bed with me. I didn't notice Mom until she asked, "Would Master like to fuck me also?"

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
564 Followers
12