Family Ties Ch. 06

Story Info
Down on the BDSM farm.
4.1k words
4.47
92.4k
15

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

It was a long two weeks under the booted foot of our neighbor and my temporary Mistress. Thank God I'm back home sleeping in my own bed with my sister/slave tied beside me. I understand now what Dad was trying to teach me as he explained last night when Connie brought me home.

"Son, I was brought up old school by your Grandfather. In his time a Dom spent several years under the tutelage of an older Master, much of that time as a slave/submissive to learn all the protocols and get a mastery of himself before he was allowed to master others. I spent my summer of my seventeenth year as the slave/submissive to a much older Mistress before your Grandpa thought I was ready to begin to learn how to be a master."

He paused and looked at me sitting across from him in his den. "Times have changed and the scene has changed, not completely for the better. Your Grandfather wasn't pleased at the changes between his generation and mine as things got a lot looser. That was nothing compared to the changes between your generation and mine."

Dad sighed and shook his head, "Son, in the time between your grandfather's generation and you, the whole world has been remade. Traditions that have been around for hundreds of years were gone in an instant. The liberation of females, racial equality, the internet, the very speed in which we live our lives, travel. Every thing changed."

"My father started teaching me to be a Master as a child. We lived on a farm way out in the country, no close neighbors and I grew up knowing women were meant to serve men. My mother was a slave to my father, my sisters were submissive to the men in the family, and being the master was just a normal and traditional part of life growing up. Then came the sixty's and free love and women's lib and my sisters and the women I knew changed as well."

My dad looked a little older as he sat reminiscing about his life. "I went to college, first in our family to do so and instead of returning to the farm, got a job in the city. Suddenly we lived in the suburbs with people all around us that wouldn't understand our lifestyle. Laws got more and more intrusive into private lives and living as a d/s couple would have meant exposure and possibly jail. So we compromised. We lived our lives hidden from the outside world and only indulged in the privacy of our bedroom."

"You got cheated son and I'm sorry."

I was blown away. My Father apologizing to me for things he couldn't control and opportunities I missed by being born a generation too late.

"Dad, I know my life is a lot different then yours and Gramps, but you have shown me that we can life our lives the way we want if we just be cautious. I bet even Gramps didn't lead Grandma around on a leash in town although he may have had more freedom to be the Lord and Master while out on the farm."

I get it now, what my dad was trying to show me about being careful. I had screwed up by thinking with my dick and not my head and it could have been a disaster, both legally and for the family.

I also found out from my father that everything Mistress Connie had put me through in the last two weeks had been discussed and approved or suggested by my father. He had as usual run the whole show; Connie had just been his puppet. It was the deal my father had made with her, before he would consent to train her as a mistress.

Dad and I talked late into the evening about the lifestyle, changes he had seen and the things he wanted to do in the future and also about my future. It was the longest discussion as equals I had ever had with my dad.

I lay back in the warm comfort of my quilts and allowed my hand to roam over the naked body of my sister. She stirred in her sleep, my touch invading her dreams perhaps. I thought about what I would be doing to her beautiful body in just a few hours, Dad had decided to show me how to use the four foot single tail to both stimulate and punish. He also knew I wanted a little revenge for the trick sis had pulled on me just before my punishment began. Sis also knew I was going to get my revenge but it seemed that she was more excited than afraid. I'd have to see if I could work on that, after all if she was looking forward to being punished it kinda defeated the whole purpose of punishing her.

My hand had strayed as it almost always did to her huge tits, my fingers automatically going into the rings that pierced her nipples; I pulled up lifting and stretching her nipples and then the heavy flesh of her breasts. I continued to pull until I got the moan I was waiting for. Sis arched her back but with her wrists tied to the bedpost and her ankles locked to the footboard she could only get so much relief. I continued to pull until the moan changed to a whimper. That's what I was wanting.

I held her in that position until I saw the tears start to flow. In one quick move I released her tit and rolled over on to her body, positioning my morning hard on between her tits. I took a leather tie from the head board and used it to tie her tit rings together. Looping the end over the bar above the bed allowed me to pull her tits up and away from her chest stretching them once again to the point of being painful. Only this time I can tie them off and sitting on her chest slowly fuck those stretched tits.

I used my hands to squeeze her tits tightly around my cock then poured oil from the bottle I had in the shelf of my head board into her cleavage, oiling them and my dick. Now I was ready to slowly, fuck her tits. I know each time I rock forward, pressing that warm tit flesh around my cock, it strains her nipples from the rings being tied so tightly. I watch her face enjoying every grimace of pain. She's not enjoying this. Too bad, this time, this is for my enjoyment not hers.

I reach behind her head with both hand and bring her head painfully forward so that each stroke of my cock ends up pressed into her mouth. Her eyes have gone wide and she opens her mouth extending her tongue. She knows I'm pissed and for the first time in her life, she has figured out that she is not getting any points for being my sister or any pity either. Today, right this second, she is just a female slave in trouble with her Master and is being treated as such.

I fucked her tits for a long time, enjoying the feeling of slipping my oiled cock between her hot mounds. Her tongue caresses my cock head at the end of each slow stroke. Every few strokes I pause and allow her to lick and suck at the head of my cock. When I am finally ready to cum, I slide my entire body further up her chest pressing hard against her captured tit flesh and thrust my cock into her mouth while pulling her head down tight against her own tits.

I don't think I ever came quite as strongly as I did that time. I filled her mouth and because of the way her neck was strained she couldn't swallow. Cum poured from her mouth and nose until I finally released her head which flopped back hard on the bed as she coughed and gasped for air. The very act of dropping back on the bed stretched her nipples even more rewarding me with yet another cry of pain. I released the tie and watched her breasts settle back on her chest still wrapped around my cock.

I unlocked the wrist cuffs and tossed the keys on the bed as I rolled off her and stood up. "Release yourself and get me a cup of coffee, then get the shower started. I need to be washed up and ready to go and you had better not be slow about being ready yourself or today's punishment will be twice as much as you have already earned."

It's gratifying to see how fast Sis can move when she has the proper motivation. She was running full bore as she left the bedroom and I could follow the sounds of her feet all the way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Dad walked in grinning. "Someone lit a burr under her saddle this morning."

Sis slipped into the room at that moment and down to her knees presenting my cup of coffee. I smiled as I saw Dad nod with approval. "Your Father needs a cup also, you lazy whore."

"Yes Master!" Once again she was off and running. Dad had the biggest shit eating grin I've seen on him in years.

"I think we need to go on a family outing today." Dads grin got even wider as he saw the disappointment in my face. "I was thinking we need to go out to Grandpa's farm so we have plenty of room to practice your whip training."

Sis returned at that moment kneeling and offering the hot cup of coffee to Dad. I ran a finger across her back getting a satisfying shudder. "Yeah plenty of room and no one around to hear the screams."

While I was getting ready to go on the family trip my mind was going back over the times I spent with Grandpa in light of the new revelations about the family secret. Gramps had always been a disciplinarian even on the summer vacations I had spent with him and grandma on the farm, but I had always known that when chores were done Gramps was a lot of fun to be around. He was the one who taught me to fish and hunt and camping, he taught me to ride horses, drive a tractor and for that matter a car, actually an old fifty's pickup he used just around the farm.

I never saw any overt signs that he was into the lifestyle. Oh sure, Grandma deferred to him about almost everything, but that was normal male dominated life for couples from that generation. Or did I? Now that I was looking through my childhood without the rose colored glasses I began to see and question things in a new light.

Gramps playful swats on his wife's behind were always just a little too powerful for most to consider playful (unless one looked at it as s/m play), his hugs with his hands carefully concealed from young eyes, never the less, got small gasps from Grandma that she couldn't quite repress.

Now that I was looking back critically, Gramps sure had a lot of foreign exchange students working on his farm, most of them female and there was the smaller barn that we kids were not allowed to play near or go into regardless of the fact that every time I had seen it the doors were locked.

Dad called for the family to hit the road and we all piled into the S.U.V. Mom and Sis were wearing light cotton dresses, conservative by most standards. Dad and I were in tee shirts and jeans with work boots. Sis had her hair tied back in a pony tail and neither wore more than the bare minimal makeup. Dad explained that Gramps wanted them dressed that way so as not to stand out in the small farming community we were headed too.

Two hours later we got off the freeway, I had amused myself along the way by torturing Laurens tits and having her suck my cock to the delight of several truckers we passed and a half hour later we turned down a dirt road that ended in Gramps farm. I remembered the series of gates you had to get out, open, and close behind the car. I realized that would slow down anyone heading for the farm and the security locks on the first one would alert the farm that company was coming.

Finally we passed through the trees that provided the wind break before one reached the farm house and barns and again in my new awareness I realized it also kept prying eyes from seeing at a distance anything going on at the property itself.

While we waited for the dust cloud to pass I looked up at the farm house and beheld my Grandfather still strong and vital in his late sixties looking every bit the farmer I remembered. Grandma however was a bit of a different picture; somehow I never remembered her collared and kneeling behind and beside Gramps. I had seen her in overalls before but usually wearing a blouse underneath. Not today. Today her ample breasts were just barely covered by the rough material of the overalls and her back was completely exposed.

Once again my head was going into overload reconstructing every image of my grand parents in light of the new reality. It really didn't help to have one of the exchange students, a long brown haired female, go by at that moment pulling a wagon full of hay to the barn to feed the horses. Of course I had done that many times during my summer vacations. You took the wagon and pulled it to the hay barn, loaded it with hay, dragged the heavy damn thing over to the horse barn. Swept out the old hay and pitch forked a new layer down for the horses. The difference being I never pulled the wagon by being hitched to it, buck naked except for the leather harnesses. Slo Joe, one of Gramps farm hands was riding the wagon urging on the girl with judicious use of a long wagon whip.

Gramps came over and gave me a rib cracking hug as was his usual greeting and looking around as he greeted Dad; I noticed both my Mother and sister were kneeling behind and to the side of Dad and myself.

"Bout time your Father let you into the family secret, son." Gramps looked me over from head to toe. "Maybe now you can quit being a city sissy and act like the man I know you are."

"Thanks Gramps, I love you too." I sassed back at him and caught a quick grin.

"Richard, take the ladies into the house and get settled. Suppers cooking and I want to show your son around the farm proper before we eat." With that Gramps laid his muscled arm across my shoulder and led me off towards the barns.

"Now you know this here is a working farm." Gramps began. "What you didn't know is we also train servants and slaves for people all over the world. That just began about the time you were born. The farm was doin poorly and I was afraid we were gonna lose it. Most all the family farms around here had been bought out by the big combines, all high tech, and run by college boys and automation." Gramps looked at me. "There isn't one single family that was living here when I grew up that still owns their farm. Hell there isn't a small farm within ten miles of here. It's all corporate farming now."

"Your father was talking with some of the people he associates with and one mentioned that he wished someone had a school he could send his wife to for training as neither he nor she knew enough about being a full time master and slave couple. Your father and I worked out a deal for him and his wife spent about six months here becoming a proper slave. He came out on the weekends to learn how to be her Master."

Gramps and I walked into the forbidden barn, now wide open and I could see several pony girls in stalls as well as several female slaves cleaning and watering the "ponies" under the watchful eyes of another of the farm hands.

"Word got around and before I knew it I had several wives or mistresses being trained here. Then someone asked for pony training and someone else got the word to some people in Europe and we became a full time training facility as well as a working farm."

Gramps indicated the pony girls and the slaves with a sweep of his hands. "We train about fifty women a year, for anywhere between three months and a year. I employ five farm hands (trainers) and two real good pony girl trainers. I have a full time leather smith and a blacksmith and after expenses this farm makes close to two million a year."

I whistled at that and Gramps smiled. "I charge ten thousand dollars for three months and the great part is I get free farm labor to boot. Every one of these slaves is here because they want to be trained. Weekends I have their owners/husbands/boyfriends out to work with them. So what do you think of my farm?"

"I still wonder why I never noticed anything weird when I spent my vacations here."

"Because you always came for the last two weeks of August, which is the month we close down each year except for one or two slaves that are here on a yearly basis that you thought were exchange students."

I walked around with Gramps for awhile discussing the farm and security and training of slaves and ponies. I learned a lot between the tour and the lecture. I watched one of the pony girls get harnessed and put through her training routine. I had never realized that it was so complicated a routine. First there were the body harnesses which have to be placed just so and buckles and straps tightened just right. Too tight and they cut off circulation or breathing, too loose and the chafe or fall off. Then there's the head gear, bits and harnesses and leads and blinders and on the elaborate show harnesses you add polished studs and buckles and headdresses of feathers or hair or; well you get the idea. Then you have the boots or fake hooves and of course the tails. Next you add whatever little gizmos the owner likes, dildos or vibrators or bells clamped to nipples or pussy lips.

All of this is before you lead the pony out of the barn. Once out you have more things going on such as what the pony is being trained for. Some are work ponies attached to wagons, sometimes in teams. You have surrey ponies and racing ponies which are fastened into elaborate carts to pull their riders. There's show ponies that prance and do tricks. Each different type and style has its own gear and training regiment.

The one I watched was working on endurance and prancing. She was attached to a pole in the center of a show ring by a long tether and went around and around as the pony trainer snapped a whip and constantly corrected the pony's posture or height of her knees, her speed, or the kick of her legs. The pony was sweating buckets by the time we left, drops running down between her bouncing belled breasts, along her stomach and between her legs.

Gramps and I walked through the fields and it reminded me of those old plantation movies of the pre civil war era. Naked women down on their knees in the hot sun, planting and weeding as the farm hand/ trainer walked along whip in hand, offering little bites of encouragement to any slackers.

We heard the bell for supper and headed for the farm house. Six of the farm hands and twelve slaves were on the farm that day as well as four ponies. The ponies would eat in the barn, but the rest were all seated at the big table in the dining room with the slaves either kneeling beside a trainer or owner, in Dad, Gramps and my case. Various slaves had done the cooking under Grandma's supervision and now served.

I stopped to think of all the times I had eaten here in the big house at this table, family dinners while on vacation, thanksgiving and or Christmas almost every year since I was born. Gramps was always at the head of the table, Grandma at the foot, Dad beside Gramps and Mom down beside Gram with us kid sitting in between along with the farm hands, the women and come to think of it the female exchange students always served, food piled high and everyone stuffed. Typical kid, I never thought about who did the cooking or the cleaning up of the dishes as long as it wasn't me.

Now I sat as naked slaves filled my plate and poured my coffee. Sis kneeling naked on the floor beside me waiting for me to feed her from my hand as Dad and Gramps were feeding their women. I saw that each of the farm hands were feeding a favorite slave while the rest ate from dog bowls on their hands and knees. I feed bites to my sister while enjoying my meal, playing with her tits and listening to Dad and Gramps discussing various aspects of the farm.

I also played a little grab tittie and slap ass with the slaves as they refilled my plate or cups, I mean why not, it was still all new to me and little brain was pushing for all he could get.

I noticed all the trainers likewise taking liberties and even Gramps and Dad weren't above a little tit grab on occasion though they spent more time talking then anything else. I was only half listening when I heard Gramps saying something about building Dad his own place on the farm.

Now I started listening, turns out they were talking about Dad quitting his job and taking over the farm as Gramps wanted to retire. Dad wasn't sure he wanted the responsibility or that he knew enough about farming. He reminded Gramps that the last time he had worked the farm was a long twenty five years ago before he left for college.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12