Family Ties: Flames of Desire

Story Info
Father and daughter ensjoy snowbound pleasure.
2.8k words
4.15
83k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Steve and Holly share a very special and close relationship. It is much more than a normal father daughter relationship. You could say they are lovers and have been ever since that fateful weekend in the mountains

Growing up Holly and Steve were very close even though Steve was not Holly’s natural father. He married Holly’s mother when Holly was just a toddler and adopted her as his own.

The three of them shared a story book life until tragedy struck and Holly’s mother, Marci died after a long bout with ovarian cancer. Holly was 16 when this happened and this just made them that much closer.

Holly and Steve had always been close. She was “daddy’s little girl” and Steve doted on her like any father would. After Marci’s death, Holly and Steve had only each other and the developed a unspoken bond of intimacy that went beyond words but was not sexual in nature.

When Holly graduated school she was reluctant to go off to college but Steve encouraged her to pursue her dreams. It had always been her dream to go to college to become a Pharmacist and follow in her mother’s footsteps. Holly did not want to leave Steve alone but with his urging finally agreed to go to college.

For the next five years Holly and Steve would only see each other MOSTLY during major breaks such as Thanksgiving Christmas, Spring Break and Summer. Sometimes Steve would surprise her by making the 150 mile trek on a few weekends to see her and that would be the highlight of her weekend.

Despite the distance between them, Steve and Holly’s relationship grew stronger They would write each other long letters and talk on the phone 2-3 times a week. With the help of the internet, Steve and Holly were able to keep up through online chats, something to which they both looked forward to each night from around 7:30 -8:15.

Finally the big day came and Holly Graduated from Pharmacy school and Steve was there to see her. Holly did not graduate in the spring like most graduates did but in December seeing she her class load made that the only time she could.

Steve took Holly out to celebrate with a night of dinner and dancing. Steve could dance fairly good for a middle aged white guy of 45 and Holly looked ravishing in her sexy little black dress her sweet 34B-24-34 figure filling out the dress quite nicely.

After the evening of fun Steve drove Holly back to her dorm and walked her to the door.

“Good night daddy,” Holly said with a soft smile. “Thanks for making this evening so memorable. I will see you in the morning. I love you so very much.”

Holly and Steve hugged and as Steve went to give her a kiss on the cheek like he normally did Holly turned her head and Steve’s lips found Holly’s. The kiss lasted for maybe five seconds but it awakened something deep inside of them.

Steve and Holly tried to brush off the awkwardness of the moment with a laugh and Steve commented by saying “wow,” to which Holly commented in a breathless voice “Yeah wow.”

They said their goodnights and nothing else was said of the “kiss”. Holly moved home with Steve and it was like they had never been apart. Holly began looking for a job and Steve used his contacts in pharmaceutical sales industry to help her land a job.

Steve would begin to notice that Holly had changed. She was still sweet and loving like she was but had lost most of her shyness when it came to her body. He noticed that Holly had become more worldly and sensual and was not ashamed of her body and began showing it off at home

Her favorite thing to wear around the house was a waist length see through lace robe which she kept open and a pair of matching thong panties. She had many colors she liked to wear: white, red, light blue, lavender and black.

Steve was not accustomed to seeing Holly like this but he never said anything; After all, they were both adults and secretly he was turned on by it.

Finally the big day came when Holly came home from an interview with a large chain pharmacy beaming.

“Guess what daddy, I got the job,” Holly said with a scream.

“Congratulations sweetie,” Steve said giving her a big hug. “When do you start hon,” he asked

“Monday,” Holly replied slipping out of her business outfit, removing her bra and pantyhose and throwing on a blue Oxford button down shirt she left open.

“That’s perfect,” Steve said. “Today is Wednesday and that gives us all weekend to celebrate.”

Holly perked up and sauntered over to where Steve was and put her arms around his neck and pressed her body softly next to his.

“So what do you have in mind, daddy dear” Holly said with a playful seductive purr.

“Well sweetie, I was thinking we rent a cabin for the weekend and you and I can rekindle our bond and maybe celebrate your new job at the same time.”

“Mmmmmm sounds perfect,” Holly said with a contented purr “I can’t wait.”

“I’ll make the reservations,” Steve said while you pack.

The next day Steve and Holly drive the 120 miles up the coast into the mountains located outside a town known as “Beaver Pass.” Once they arrive at Beaver Pass they stopped at the general store and stocked up on supplies.

They leave the general store and drive the thirty minutes up the mountain road to the cabin located about 1200 feet above the town(about a total of 3800 feet above sea level)

Once at the cabin, Steve and Holly unpack and make themselves at home. Steve splits some wood for a fire then started the grill for the steaks while Holly baked the potatoes and made a salad.

During supper they laugh talked and just enjoyed each other’s company. It is the first time that they had been alone together for any length of time and they are glad for the time together.

After supper they go check out the bedrooms.

“Kinda small aren’t they daddy,” Holly said with a pout.

“Yeah, and cold too,” Steve replied.

“I gotta an idea,” Holly said with a grin.

“What’s that hon,” Steve said

“Why don’t we throw down a couple of blankets and camp out by the fire place,” Holly said with a grin. “It will give us a chance to become closer and help rekindle our bonds.”

“You’re on hon,” Steve said.

“Why don’t we get a shower and slip into something more comfortable” Holly said.

“Okay” Steve replied and they both went to their respective bathrooms

Steve was done first and had on a t-shirt and a pair of sweats and socks. He found a down comforter in the closet and threw it on the floor to serve as a mattress. He then got some sheets and the pillows from his bed and made a little bed in front of the fireplace and lowered the light so that only the firelight illuminated the room.

Holly descended the stairs in a long white robe that was open in front. Beneath the robe she was wearing a white lingerie set. The outfit consisted of a bra in which her 34B breasts were spilling out of, a pair of lace panties and white thigh high stockings with matching garter.

Holly’s body looked ravishing in the firelight. Her creamy skin looked golden tan in the light of the soft flames. Her shoulder length copper hair which was normally frizzy was combed out and soft tonight and the reflection of the fire danced softly in her jade green eyes.

Holly dropped her robe and sauntered over to Steve and put her arms around his neck

“Thanks for this weekend daddy,” Holly said with a soft almost little girl voice and then to Steve’s surprise pressed her body next to his and planted a long wet kiss on his lips.

The kiss lasted for a good thirty seconds and Steve and Holly found their hands roaming over the other’s body as their bodies pressed together.

The kiss broke and they both knew the chemistry was there. Holly removed her bra and panties revealing her nicely trimmed cunt and slides in between the covers and patted the empty space beside her. Steve removes his shirt and sweats exposing his 8-inch cock and slid in beside her.

Holly climbs on top of Steve and they embrace. “This is perfect,” Holly purred as she pressed her sweet form against Steve’s.

Holly plants another deep kiss on Steve’s lips and this time the kisses go deep and turn into tongue probing tonsil swabbing French kisses.

As they kiss, their bodies begin rubbing together and their limbs intertwine. They roll on to their side so they are facing one another and their bodies are pressed together and their limbs are locked.

Steve’s cock is growing and rubbing against Holly’s pussy. Holly moans with delight as she feels Steve’s cock against her cunt and whispers in his ears “I wanna feel you inside of me,” and takes her hand and guides his cock into her waiting pussy.

Steve feels his cock break Holly’s pink lips and feels her tight sugar walls grip the sides of his cock. His cock doesn’t go deep because of Holly’s virgin tightness. Steve can feel her hymen still intact and decides not to push it right now. There will be plenty of time to take the flower of her virginity.

Holly moaned as the initial pain of Steve’s cock in her turns to pleasure.

“Oh God” She moans. “Don’t stop. Take my cherry please. I want become a woman.”

Steve obliges his daughter’s request and presses his cock deeper into Holly’s tight pussy. He pushes hard as he forces his tool past her intact hymen and feels it break.

Holly screams out in pleasure as she feels her hymen break and in a breathy moan says “Oh god yes I am a woman now.”

Steve continues to pump Holly slowly fucking her as they kiss and embrace. Their bodies move as one as they lie side by side slowly fucking. Holly croons with pleasure as Steve brings her to new heights of ecstasy.

Steve turns Holly over so that she is on her back. His cock is still buried deep within her as he continues to slowly fuck her. He then withdraws his cock and begins kissing the sides of her neck and begins to move down her body with kisses.

Steve first stops at Holly’s supple breast. He gently kisses her nipples and runs his tongue around the nipple and softly suckles her breast.

“Mmmmmm daddy that feels so good” Holly moans with passion.

Steve spends about 10-15 minutes on Holly’s breast then moves his way down her torso until he reaches her pubic region. Holly’s legs instinctively part, allowing him full access to her womanly flower.

Steve inhales the musky scent of Holly’s womanhood and puts his lips to her pussy lips softly kissing her cunt. Holly moans softly and purrs with delight as Steve kisses her cunt. He begins to use his tongue like a little cock and soon is eating his daughter out sucking on her pussy with the veraciousness of a starving man.

Holly locks her legs around Steve’s shoulders and takes his head in her hand and holds it against her pussy as he eats her. Holly then bucks her hips up fucking Steve’s face.

“Oh god yes daddy,” Holly moaned. “Make me cum.”

Holly convulses as wave after wave of orgasm crashes through her body. She tenses us and cries out as she cums, flooding Steve’s mouth with her sweet sticky cream.

Steve moves back up and kisses Holly on the lips, allowing Holly to savor her own juices from his lips. Steve then rolls over on his back and lets guides his cock into Holly’s pussy.

Holly then raises up and begins to slowly ride Steve cowgirl style. Holly starts slowly and gradually builds up speed until she is riding Steve fast and furiously.

“Oh god yes,” Holly croons. “Make you baby girl cum”

Steve puts his hands on Holly’s hips guiding her motions He then raises up and soon they are embraced as they rock back and forth still fucking.

Steve can feel his cock begin to swell with cum. He lets Holly know he is on the verge of cumming and Holly just purrs and says “Let me feel you deep within me.”

Steve can hold back no longer and blasts his load deep within Holly. Holly purrs like a contented kitten as Steve’s hot manhood goes deep into her pussy.

Holly and Steve lie side by side as Steve’s cock is still buried deep inside of Holly and kiss as they embrace. Holly then turns Steve over and goes down on his cock and gives Steve a blowjob.

Holly first takes Steve’s cock in her hands and gently kisses it and runs her tongue around the head of it ever so gently. This sends pulsating sensations ripping through Steve’s body and he gasps for air as he moans “oh god yes.” Holly continues her sweet tease of Steve’s pulsating cock then turns to pleasing it.

Holly then goes all the way down on Steve’s cock gorging it in her throat. Steve’s body shudders as waves of pleasure ripple through his body. Steve can feel his cock swelling with cum and he knows it won’t be long until he will blow his load. He lets Holly know and she pumps him harder and as soon as he can hold back no longer he spurts his load all over Holly’s lips face and she manages to go down on his cock and take the rest down her throat.

Steve and Holly spend the next 10-15 minutes just cuddling to allow Steve to “recharge his batteries”. Holly still softly strokes Steve’s cock with her soft hand to keep it hard and they lovingly embrace as Steve then turns Holly over and they kiss and caress.

Steve can feel his cock becoming rigid again and soon he has a good erection going. Holly feels his boner against her pussy lips and lovingly spreads her legs to invite him inside.

Steve thrusts his cock deep inside of Holly again and slowly begins pumping her. Their bodies intertwine and Holly locks her ankles around Steve’s back and pulls him in with her long luscious stocking clad legs.

Steve and Holly slowly melt together as bodies press together. Their souls become one as their bodies unite in the throngs of passion. The world around them seems to fade away and soon all they can hear is the beating of their hearts as they beat as one.

Time and space is suspended as Holly and Steve are in their own little world, oblivious to the world around them. The flames in the fire place suddenly breathed new life and are burning hot, but their heat is pale in comparison to the Flames of Desire that have been ignited between Holly and Steve.

Holly and Steve can feel each other’s pleasure and the need for verbal communication between them is no longer necessary. It isn’t long until they both feel their orgasms peak. Holly explodes flooding Steve’s cock with her sweet sticky cream and Steve responds by spunking his load deep inside of Holly’s hungry pussy.

Holly and Steve collapse together as they lie on top of each other and come down from their orgasmic high. Soon the world around them comes back into view. Holly softly purrs and gives Steve a loving kiss.

“Mmmmmm daddy you have made this weekend so very special. I am so glad you suggested this. ”

Holly and Steve spend the next 30 minutes in afterglow and soon drift off to sleep in each other’s arms as the flames in the fireplace are now just a glowing ember.

The rest of the weekend is spent in practically uninterrupted intimacy with short breaks for food, bodily functions and spending time exploring the woods around the cabin where they make love as well.

Holly and Steve enjoy a long loving relationship in which they become closer as time progresses. Holly wants to bare Steve a child so on Christmas Eve of the following year they conceive a child and Holly brings forth twins: a baby girl named Mary Elisabeth and a son named Robert.

The four of them enjoy a full life together and when Paul and Mary Elisabeth cum of age Holly and Steve take them to the cabin where they learn the secrets of the closeness of their family and the cycle continues itself.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers