Family Ties: Lots to Luv

Story Info
Brother and sister share hot date.
4.5k words
4.45
90.9k
22
5

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Mindy looked exquisitely ravishing the night of our date in her short sleeve button down white sweater blouse and short green and navy blue plaid skirt. Her blouse was not tucked in at the bottom and was opened just enough at the top to give you a slight glimpse of her cleavage. Her skirt was long enough that it came down to the middle of her thighs but still short enough and flared out so it made you want to look.

Her well toned dancer's legs looked absolutely stunning in her new dark navy thigh high stockings and her matching shoes and navy blue beret gave her a look of class and elegance. To set off the whole ensemble perfectly, Mindy was wearing a blue sapphire necklace with matching earrings and a blue sapphire ring.

Looking at the way Mindy lit up the room I knew that she would be turning heads and that every guy would be looking at her. However, I took great pleasure in the fact that even though every horny guy would have his eye on her, in the end, Mindy would be going home with me.

I was looking just as dapper in my light green(almost sage colored) long sleeve button down casual long sleeve shirt and navy blue casual slacks. I was also wearing a pair of navy blue casual Argyle™ socks and a pair of casual light chocolate brown dark crepe sole shoes.

"Here babe, you drive," Mindy said smiling as she threw me the set of keys to her brand new midnight blue Mitsubishi 3000 GT she had just bought earlier today. We got in and raced away as drove the 45 minutes to the restaurant. As we were driving Mindy lit up a cigarette and offered me a puff and then asked if I would like one

"Sure" I said with a smile. "I'm afraid all I have are Virginia Slims™ menthols 120's sweetie," she said. Do you think you are man enough to handle a women's ciggy sweetie," she said with a joking voice and laugh.

"I think I can manage," I replied in a equal jokingly manner.

"Here ya go hun," she said and with that she handed me her lighter.

We arrived at Riley's Steak and Seafood Restaurant, a nice upscale establishment you needed reservations for and as we drove up a valet took the car and we walked in side.

"Take my hand sweetie," Mindy said. "I want this to be like a real date in every way as possible.

"Don't mind if I do," I replied "However, let me escort you the way a true gentleman would a lady," and with that I put my arm in hers and walked her in that way.

"Oooooh, a man with charm sophistication and class," Mindy said swooning "I like that."

When we reached the Matre' D table, my hand went down to hers and we interlocked fingers. Mindy's soft warm hand felt so good in mine and after the Matre'D found our name he led us to our table

Mindy and I followed him hand in hand as he led us to the section known as the "Hearthside room" a quieter more private dining area with low ambient light and seated us at a horseshoe shaped booth that overlooked the river.

When the waiter arrived he took our drink orders. Mindy and I decided we would both have a glass of tea and we decided we would like to split a mixed drink called Sunset Passion. It was a Pina Coloda drink made from Rum, Coconut Pina Coloda mix and topped with a strawberry.

When the drink arrived we both took our straws and "dove" into the drink.

"Mmmmmm, "this is good sweetie," Mindy said.

"Glad you like it hun," I replied

Just then Mindy took the strawberry and said "Open wide sweetie," and with that she proceed to feed me the strawberry just as the waiter came to take our dinner order

".This is nice sweetie," Mindy said with a soft smile as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "You have made this the best birthday in my life and you are the best brother a girl could ever wish for.

"Glad you are having fun honey," I replied putting my arm around her and giving her a hug. "It only gets better as the evening goes on," I added as I put my arm around her

"Mmmmm, I can hardly wait," Mindy said with a seductive purr and put her hand on my knee.

Just then a smile came over her face and Mindy laughed and said "You know something sweetie you would make some lucky girl a very special lover and a very happy woman. It's too bad that in all my years searching for true love, I could never find someone like you."

I don't know what possessed me to say what I would say next, maybe it was just a logical automatic response to Mindy's comment but I without thinking I found myself saying "Well sweetie, just consider this your lucky day and you have just found him."

"Mindy got quiet and softly said "Yea, you're right.. I have," and with that she put her hand on mine and began rubbing it gently.

You know the feeling when you have when you look into that other person's eyes and you just know it's the right time to kiss them, well that is the feeling that came over me and Mindy and just as we were about to kiss, the waiter came with our food and the mood was broken.

We would laugh and talk and share some cigarettes for the next 45 minutes or so but we would never get that mood back that was their at least not until we would be out on the dance floor later that evening.

Anyway, we left the restaurant and drove the 20 or so minutes across the river bridge to the outskirts of the "trendy" section of downtown town known the "River-walk District." However the ride was not without some adventure and Mindy tried to keep the spark alive.

During this time, Mindy sat close to me and put her left arm around my neck and began to softly stroke the base of my skull. Mindy also slid her skirt up so that her navy blue panties were just showing and positioned herself so that I could see them and the inside of her thigh. I would find out later that she was dropping a subtle hint of what she was hoping would happen tonight and which would eventually come to pass.

We arrived downtown pulled into the parking lot of the "River Bend Lounge," a nice medium size upscale club in an old converted warehouse which specialized in "Retro music from yesteryear."

We walked hand in hand inside and were immediately greeted by someone Mindy knew. She was a stunning slender black woman standing 5'7" tall and measuring 34B-24-34 weighing about 115 pounds.

She had on a very sexy blue cocktail dress with a plunging v-shaped neckline that showed an ample amount of cleavage and the skirt him was the "tattered" look and showed plenty of leg.

This woman had the exotic beauty of the international supermodel Iman but the light creamy color of singer Paula Abdul. I must admit I was struck by her and had woody going on in my pants but I kept my composure and focused in on her eyes.

"Hey Girl," Sandra the very attractive hostess said with a smile. "What brings you here tonight"

"I'm just out on the town celebrating," Mindy replied. "I didn't know you worked here."

"Yeah I have been here for the last year or so", Sandra replied "Oooooh girl who is that dreamboat you got with you," Sandra said as she turned her attention to me.

"This is my uh" and Mindy paused for a second and then got back her thought "boyfriend Brad," she replied without missing a beat."

"He's cute" Sandra replied smiling eying me up and down. Does he have a brother?

"Nope, he's one of a kind and very special"

"Well Brad honey, You are a very lucky Man," Sandra said with a smile. "You have yourself one very special woman"

"I know, " I replied. "I am very thankful for her and she is very special to me."

Mindy just smiled and then we made our way to the table after Mindy and Sandra said their good byes.

As we sat down at a booth, Mindy scooted close to me and laid her body into mine and put my arms around her waist and locked her fingers in mine

"This is more like it hun," Mindy said with a sigh. "I have been wanting to get this close to ya all night and now I got the chance."

The waitress, came a took our drink orders and Mindy ordered a White Russian while I ordered a beer.

"So tell me brother dear," Mindy said changing the tone as she lit up a ciggy and passed it to me after taking a couple of puffs. "Tell me honestly what you think of Sandra. She's pretty hot, huh?"

I must admit Mindy had me here and I had to confess that I did find her attractive

"I kinda figured that," Mindy said knowing my response without even having to hear it. "I know you're a guy and you are going to see attractive women but I must say I liked the way you thought of my feelings and diverted your eyes, even though I am sure you had a massive woody"

Mindy then said something that would surprise me not in a bad way its just I thought I never would hear this from my sweet little innocent sister who I was beginning to realize wasn't so sweet and innocent anymore.

"Let me let you in on a little secret hun," Mindy said as she sat up. If I ever went back lesbo I would want do it with her. I know she is a different race but she is one hot little minx"

Mindy would then go into revealing how that from the time before she left her husband she had experimented with other women but soon found out she craved cock too much to ever completely give up guys.

"Hope I didn't shock ya too much brother dear," Mindy said playfully

"Nah," I replied "It would take more than that to shock me," I added "However, it did intrigue and fascinate me."

"Ooooooh brother dear, Mindy said as she perked up and smiled "I knew there was a bit of a naughty boy in you but I never thought you were that naughty. I like Do tell me more I wanna know all your naughty little secrets.

After we sat and talked swapping dirty little fantasies for about 20 minutes Mindy decided it was time for us to hit the dance floor so she took me by the hand and led me out to the center floor.

Tonight being a Thursday, the club was playing hits mostly from the 1960's and 70's with an occasional 1950's doowop hit thrown in for fun. Now they were focusing in on 70's disco and Mindy was in the mood to party.

As we got out on the dance floor the DJ was playing Disco Inferno and Mandy was out there strutting her stuff. Her hot looking fuller figured 5'10" 190 pound 40DD-38-40 moved gracefully as she danced next to me.

The next song they played was You Drop the Bomb on Me and Mindy said with a playful smile "That's my song baby. Come on and move with me," as she put my arms around her waist to let me dance behind her.

As we grooved together Mindy would grind her butt up against my crotch and had me put my hands on her hips as we moved together She then turned around facing me and rubbed her hot body against mine.

The next thing I know Mindy had her top fully unbuttoned and she said with a panting voice "I'm getting hot baby," but continued to dance

As we continued to dance to several more disco songs my hands would find themselves all over Mindy's body including on her sumptuous breasts as she had me cup them with my hands.

Just then the DJ put on a sound effect and announced "Time to take a trip in the wayback machine to the 1950's Doowop era. Let's slow it down with some romantic songs from yesteryear here at the River Bend Lounge where the party is always happening."

The first song they began to play was "Your too Good to be True" and we assumed the slow dance position. Mindy's soft warm body felt so good pressed in against mine and her sumptuous breast were pressed in against my chest.

As the song played I found myself singing the words to her and she just smiled and put her arms around my neck and her forehead against mine as she lovingly scratched the base of my skull with her hand.

After that song was over they played "Earth Angel" and I began to sing the words to her on that one as well. As I began singing to her Mindy softly whispered in my ear and said with a seductive purr "I will always be your Earth Angel baby."

The mood that was there when we were about to kiss earlier was back, only this time it was much more intense and we both knew we wanted to give in to the feeling. Even though we knew in our logical minds that we were about to cross that line that is taboo, we didn't care. We knew we both wanted each other and "to hell with the rest of the world."

Without hesitation, we gave into the feeling and our lips met Mindy's lips felt so good pressed against mine and her kiss was sweeter that the sweetest sugar and more intoxicating than the potent moonshine.

The first kiss maybe lasted for only 5-10 seconds but as we broke we knew we were destined for more. The look in Mindy's eyes told me she was mesmerized and captivated by it and she wanted more.

We continued to dance and Mindy put her cheek up against mine and began rubbing her hot body against mine. Slowly she grinded her crotch against mine and placed my hands so they were under her dress on her ass.

Mindy would then move her head back so that she was looking into my eyes again and without saying a word, our lips met for the second time. This kiss however would be much more passionate and much more intent.

As we kissed this time our tongues probed each other's mouths and the kisses lasted for a minute at a time. While this was occurring, the DJ had put on the instrumental hit named "Sleepwalker" but Mindy and I weren't paying that much attention to it anyway. Mindy's hand had found its way down between us and into my pants where she began to rub my cock which was already pulsating.

"Mmmmmm baby I wanna feel you inside me," Mindy said with a purr as she whispered in my ear. "Let's find somewhere private to continue this party," she added, and with that, she took me by the hand and we left the club.

Instead of driving home, I took the interstate out of town heading north and drove the 20 minutes to a little out of the way "no tell motel" that I knew about just across the state line. It was sandwiched between Danny's Truck Stop and a strip joint that catered to mostly truckers and bikers know as Foxy's

I knew that most people who went to this hotel were either truckers who needed a break from the long road or people who got "lucky" so to speak with one of the girls at the strip joint and were able to pay their price for a "private show" which usually meant a good one hour fuck session. Anyhow, Mindy and I checked in as husband and wife and the clerk just smirked and gave us a room at the back so as he said "we wouldn't be disturbed."

As soon as we entered the room we locked the door and wasted no time in pulling each other's clothes off and in a matter of just minutes we were both on the bed under the covers passionately embracing and kissing.

We were so hot and horny that we skipped the niceties of foreplay and went straight for the sex. Mindy was on top and her hand had guided my cock right into her wet and waiting pussy. It felt so good once I plunged my pulsating 8 inch cock into my sister's eagerly waiting pussy and we began to fuck.

It wasn't anytime until we were fucking like two wild animals in heat. Mindy had pulled me up as she was riding me cowgirl style so I could suck on her sumptuous breasts. Here I was making it with my twin sister, something I never thought I would be doing in a million years yet it seemed perfectly natural.

We were both so hot and horny it wouldn't be long until either one of us would cum. Mindy was the first to cum as her hot juices trickled over my cock and as she came she wailed "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s Brad honey make me cum."

The feeling of her sweet nectar on my cock sent a message to my brain telling my cock to fill with cum and within seconds, I was spunking my hot load deep into my sweet sister's pussy.

"Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s, Brad baby," Mindy purred with a breathy voice as I sent my hot manhood streaming forth into to her waiting pussy. "Gimme all of you baby," Mindy panted and with that we continued our hot and heavy fuck session.

As we continued to fuck we swapped positions so that now Mindy was laid back in such a way that her hips were up and her back was arched as I continued to thrust my monster cock into her as I was sitting down. We continued in that pose for a few minutes and then I decided to lay on top of Mindy as she wrapped her long luscious legs around me and pulled me in.

Our bodies would move together like a well oiled machine and we would be passionately kissing one another as we kissed. Mindy would put her arms under my shoulders and have her long fingernails pressing into my back. As wave after wave of pleasure would cascade through her body her nails would dig deeper into my back until she exploded and clawed my back leaving nice red streaks.

"Don't stop lover," Mindy panted as her next orgasm subsided "I want you to fuck me until I can't fuck anymore," and with that I continued to hammer her hard and fast.

We fucked in the missionary style for about another 5-10 minutes until we both blew our load again and Mindy decided she wanted it doggy style so we swapped places again. I thrusted my sopping wet cock into her dripping wet pussy and began to slowly pump her from behind as Mindy was lying on the bed on her hands and knees.

I then pulled Mindy's hot and sweaty body up against mine so that she was upright on her knees and I had my arm around her body. As I continued to fuck her I began to nibble on her ears and neck and whisper erotic and nasty sayings into her ears. At the same time I began to nibble and softly bite on her neck.

"Oh yes baby," Mindy purred with a lustful voice. "Make me you nasty little slut."

I continued to hammer Mindy harder and faster and soon Mindy had to drop back to her hands and knees and as she did she grabbed the head board and began to moan and wail like the banshee as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body.

I knew it wouldn't be long until she would cum again and within minutes she had dropped her head and dropped to her elbows and arched her back as she cried out "Oh Brad yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s baby," and gasped for air.

Mindy flooded my hot cock with her sweet sticky cream and then she asked for something I would have never dreamed of. "Let me tit fuck you baby," she panted. I wanna fill your hot manhood all over my sumptuous breast and I want you to spew your nasty load all over my body."

I was game for that and so she laid me on my back and began to rub those luscious 40DD's against the sides of my cock. I must admit it was a bit nasty and decadent but hell, so was making it with your twin sister.

I just laid back and let her work her magic as she tit fucked me she would also take the time to suck my cock to make sure it was good and hard and within a matter of a few minutes I was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh shit yes baby girl," I moaned. "You are one nasty little whore," and I smiled at her and began to stroke her hair.

"I am glad you like sweetie," Mindy replied, "because I love being a nasty little whore and I am yours alone."

"Oh shit," I gasped as I could feel my cock began to almost explode. "I'm gonna cum baby," I added"

"Gimme all of it baby," Mindy panted and with that I laid back and spunked my load all over Mindy's breasts, face, neck, and hair.

"Mmmmm baby that feels so nasty," Mindy purred as she began to rub it into her skin and after she was finished she would suck my cock until I would blow my load down her hot waiting throat.

Mindy and I laid together as we came down from our orgasmic high and by now it was almost 3:30 in the morning. We held each other tight and lovingly embraced as we basked in the after glow of our carnal pleasure.

"Oh baby, that was so wonderful" Mindy purred as she laid her soft body on top of mine as we embraced and kissed. "You made me feel alive again and I am so glad to have you back in my life again."

"You were never out of my life in the first place," I replied loving.

"I know that sweetie," Mindy said. "It's just that now nothing can ever come between us and I dot ever want it to in. I know now you are the one for me."

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers
12