Family Ties: Lots to Luv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so glad to have you to sweetie," I replied kissing Mindy and with that we spent the next hour just exploring each others bodies and engaging an soft sweet passionate "after-play."

We finally got up around a quarter to five and went into the bathroom to take a shower together. While the water trickled over our bodies we soaped each other up and took turns bringing each other off. We rinsed and dried off and made our way next door to Danny's truck stop for some breakfast.

As we opened the door to the hotel it was nearly daybreak, the twilight time just before the sun comes over the horizon. We walked hand in hand the 500 feet or so to the restaurant in the warm morning air. I would say the temperature was in the low 60's and there was a nice breeze.

At the truck stop we ordered a nice breakfast and spent the next hour or so talking and reminiscing about last night

"You have made one of my naughtiest fantasies cum true sweetie," Mindy said as she lit up another cigarette and lit mine I had just placed in my mouth.

"And what fantasy would that be babe," I said with a smile taking a puff and blowing out the smoke

"I have always wanted to make it in some cheap sleazy motel," Mindy said with a naughty grin. Doing it here made it so naughty and made me feel like a naughty little tramp. I just want to let you know that even though I may be a charming and graceful lady in public, once you get me in the bedroom I turn into a filthy trashy whore."

I was cool with that, in fact that was the kind of woman I loved. Anyhow we sat and talked for another 15 or 20 minutes and when Mindy said she was eager to get home and test out my king sized water bed and put her hand on my crotch and rubbed it under the table I knew it was time to go. We paid the tab and left the restaurant.

When we got home we walked into the house and went straight for my bedroom where we again wasted no time in getting undressed. This time however, we did not skip the foreplay. I laid Mindy out on the bed and went down on her body, kissing her all over until I reached her eagerly awaiting pussy and I would eat her out until she came time after time in my mouth flooding my face with her sweet hot sticky cream.

During this time we would also get into the 69 position with Mindy on top and she would suck on my cock like a little cock gobbler and make me spew my load. She would drink it all down, not missing a drop.

We would then spend the next hour or so in hot sex until we both just tired out and as we came together we would fall asleep in each other's arms and sleep well into that afternoon.

Mindy and I would spend most if not all of the entire weekend in bed making love, taking breaks just for the necessities such as bathing(which we did together in my large whirlpool bath tub) going to the restrooms and eating. Other than that and sleeping we went at it like two wild animals in eat. Come Monday we had to go back to work but that afternoon when we got home we made up for lost time.

Over time, Mindy and I have become closer and more in love than ever before. You could say we are soulmates and have no intention of leaving each other. Later that same week, Mindy would get a front tag for her new car which had a silhouette of a woman laying back seductively posed and read "Brad's Babe" Her state license tag would come in a week or so later and reads "Lots2Luv."

Who could have ever imagined Mindy and I would be lovers, certainly not me. However, I wouldn't trade these last 18 months for anything in the world and look forward to a very happy life with Mindy. After all, don't they say that family ties are the strongest bonds.

12