Family Ties: Rebel Passions

Story Info
Father and Daughter become reuntied as lovers.
2.9k words
4.22
50.8k
14
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Raylene was a hot sweet little treat, a filthy trashy little whore with an insatiable appetite for sex. Her hot soft 5'4" 125 pound 34C-24-34 body felt so nice against my 5'10" 185 pound muscular body.

Looking at her with her shoulder length blonde golden honey blonde hair in pigtails(one on each side giving that old Cindy Brady look from the 1970's) her crystal ice blue eyes and her sweet smile along with the farmer's daughter type of clothes she would wear would make you think she was the sweet little innocent girl next door. However nothing could be further from the truth.

Raylene could act like a sweet little charming down home country girl in public but get her in the bedroom then she was an hot little minx and nastier than a cheap two dollar whore.

Her favorite sexual position was sitting on my lap facing me with her hot little naked body pressed up against mine as she would wrap her legs around my body and bounce up and down on my cock riding me fast and furiously until she would cream, flooding my cock with her cum.

In response I would send my monster load deep inter her waiting pussy and she would purr with delight as my hot manhood pumped into her. She would also love to fuck me cowgirl and doggie style as she would grab the headboard and I would pound her hard from behind.

It was true that Raylene was what you would consider trailer trash yes, but the fact that most people who didn't know her that well was that she had a softer gentler side, but it was one she kept hidden under a tough exterior she had developed to protect herself or so she thought.

This side was manifest in a almost little girl like quality and playfulness she only made known to me in our times alone together when we would be at home alone. Deep inside that tough lioness like exterior beat the heart of a gentle loving kitten.

How would I know so much about Raylene, you may be asking yourself, well you see, I am much more than her lover I am also her father. However, it has only been in the last couple of years since she had moved in with me that our relationship has been incestual, and believe it our not it was her who made the first move. After that it just "evolved" until that one evening when we would cross the point of no return.

Growing up, I really didn't see much of Raylene after her fifth birthday. You see, her mom Mandy thought she was too good to be married to a rebel redneck piece of trash like me. Sure I was an factory worker who wasn't raking in the big bucks but it was an honest living and I was a hard working guy who loved his wife and family and did his best to care for them.

Mandy wanted out so she ran off with some hotshot who had lots of money and class and could get her out of the sticks. She took Raylene but with me parents help I was able to fight for the right to see her two weeks in the summer starting at age 9 and then later in her teen years it was up to six weeks.

During her teen years Raylene began to rebel and her mother blamed me for her "trashy ways" as she called them. I was not ashamed of my redneck upbringing and I told Raylene that she should not be afraid to embrace the rebel side of herself either. It was a part of who she was.

Starting at age 16 she would get wild and she got in trouble and was sentenced to 3 year in a juvenile home and at age nineteen when she was released she came to live with me.

I told her I didn't have much but a 2 bedroom one bath 800 square foot single wide trailer and it would be kind of cramp but she said that was fine.

"After all we're both adults now, she said and "I am not afraid being seen naked if your not," she added with a grin "Besides you changed my diapers when I was little and everything is still where it was," she said jokingly and with that nothing more was said.

Over the next month or so our relation ship would grow slowly more intimate. Raylene was not ashamed of her body and was not afraid to let me see her naked or other wise.

Around the house when it was just us after she would get home from slinging hash at the diner she would take bath and get what she would consider comfy. I would come in at 5;30 from working at the plant and she would have supper made.

Most of the time would be sitting on the sofa in a white ribbed cotton tight fitting tank top which you could see her sumptuous breast through , white cotton panties and socks. She would be smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer and watching T.V. and when I would come in she would get up and greet me with a hug and kiss

At first the hugs and kisses were "daughterly" but as time went on the hugs grew firmer and her body would press up against mine and soon the kisses evolved from pecks on the cheek to deep probing kisses on the lips.

In the evenings when we were relaxing together after supper it went from one person sitting on the sofa and one in the easy chair to both of us sitting on the sofa to us on the sofa with her curled up in my lap with my arms around her waist and my hands would be resting in her lap between her legs.

During these intimate moments I would find my hand begin to softly stroke her hair and Raylene would just look up at me smile and cuddle herself closer and tighter to me. It was one of these evenings (a Friday) when we would cross the line from father daughter to lovers and once crossed we never looked back.

This particular evening Raylene was looking exceptionally hot. She she had abandoned the ribbed tank top for a an old shirt she had converted into a halter top that barely covered her boobs and had cut away the neck line and made it so that it was a plunging v-shaped opening about 8 inches across so you could not help but see her breasts.

We were on the couch and Raylene cuddled up to me and she purred "Mmmmmm Johnny Ray, this is nice." My hands began to softly rub her body and with her help they found their way under her shirt so that I was barely touching the bottom of her breasts.

Nothing was said for about five minutes or so and soon my hands cupped her breasts and she just purred with delight and didn't protest but looked up at me put her hand on the side of my face and smiled.

The look in her eyes said it all; It was the look I had seen in Mandy's eyes when we first made love and now that look was on Raylene's face, the look which said "Take me".

Without saying a word we both moved so that now I sitting up on the sofa and Raylene was sitting in my lap facing me. We were both embraced and locked in a deep passionate tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss with her soft body pressed in against mine.

With her help, I found my hands removing Raylene's shirt and she tossed it aside as she continued to kiss me. I also helped her remove my red t-shirt and soon our bodies were pressed together as we embraced and kissed.

Raylene's pussy was grinding up and down against the bulging hard on in my boxers and as she felt it she crooned with delight and whispered in my ear "Lemme feel you deep inside me baby."

Raylene stood up momentarily pulled her cotton panties off and then fumbled with my boxers until she pulled my pulsating cock out. Lowering herself o n to me she let my massive manhood slide deep inside her tight wet waiting pussy.

It felt so good just to be inside Raylene, so natural and I no longer saw Raylene as just my daughter, she was a young vibrant woman who was my lover.

"Oh god Johnny Ray take me," Raylene moaned as she began riding my hot and heavily. " I am your dirty little slut to do with as you please."

Raylene's breast bounced up and down as she continued to fuck me and she took my head and held it between her breast and then with a pant said "Suck me baby"

I began to kiss her nipples and softly lick around them and gently sucked on them which only made Raylene that much hotter.

"Oh yes baby," she lustfully moaned "Let mommy nurse her little boy."

We continued this way for a good five minutes. I could feel Raylene's tight pussy grip the sides of my cock and milk it for all it was worth. She would cum at least once on my cock before my cock began swelling with cum and I knew it wouldn't be long until I would be ready to pump my hot load deep inside her.

The fact I wasn't wearing a condom was no concern to me because for the last seven years or so I had been "shooting blanks" anyway. A few years after my divorce I figured I wasn't going to have another family so I decided to get the "ole snip, snip" and have a vasectomy so if I wanted to have fun I still could without the worry of getting some one preggars.

I could feel my cock swell with cum and I let Raylene know I was ready to cum

"OH yes Johnny Ray let me feel you deep inside me," she moaned.

Within seconds my cock erupted like a long dormant volcano spewing its contents deep into my little girl's waiting pussy.

Raylene gasped as she felt the torrent of my manhood streaming into her pussy and she embraced me as we passionately kissed and then as gazed into each other's eyes we both knew it was time to move this party from the living room to the bedroom.

Standing up with Raylene's legs still wrapped around me and my cock buried deep in her pussy I carried her to the bed and we both landed on the bed still embraced with me on top.

"Eat me Johnny Ray,", Raylene moaned. "I wanna cum in your mouth like a nasty little whore."

Without hesitation I moved my way down to her waiting pussy and licked and kissed it. I inhaled the musky scent of her womanhood combined with my manhood and to be frank the mixture of our juices tasted quite intriguing.

I lapped at her pussy the way a drenched parched animal would a waterhole and buried my face in her snatch. Raylene grabbed my hair and held my head against her pussy and began to buck up as she would proceed to fuck my face.

Raylene was so hot and horny that she flooded my face with her sweet sticky cream within minutes but I continued to eat her out until she came a second time about three to five minutes later.

After a good pussy licking Raylene told me to lay back and she would return the favor by sucking my cock. I couldn't say no to that so I just relaxed and let Raylene work her magic on my tool.

Raylene ran her tongue up and down my shaft and around the head of my cock at first then put her lips around my tool and went all the way down as she sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. She also took her hands and stroked it as she gently slurped the head of it.

My cock was so slippery that her hand squished as it went up and down my shaft . It was all I could do to keep from cumming and soon as she could tell I was on the verge of exploding she went all the way back down on my cock until her mouth completely covered it.

I spewed my manhood down her throat and she drank it all down, not missing a drop. Raylene would continue to suck on my cock play with my balls and pump my shaft with her hands until I was good and hard again and then she would do something that would blow my mind.

Taking her tits, she wrapped them around my cock and began to tit fuck me. Her sweaty tits slipped against the sides of my cum soaked cock and I felt the squish as my cock moved up and down over my cock. It felt so naughty to have my own little girl tit fucking me like a nasty little whore, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

For a good five minutes Raylene tit fucked me then I could feel my cock swell with cum and I let her know I was going to explode. "

"Gimme all of you baby," and with that I gasped for breath as I shot my load all over Raylene's tits, face mouth neck, face and hair.

"Oh yeah," Raylene purred " I feel like a trashy little whore"

"Your my trashy little whore," I replied

"And I am your bad little girl too aren't I Raylene added with a soft sultry tone.

Oh yes baby you are," I said with a smile Your are a very naughty little girl and daddy is going to have to spank you."

Oh yes spank me," Raylene swooned as she got on her hands and knees. "i am a dirty little whore you needs to be punished.

I began spanking Raylene softly and playfully and she began saying "Oh yes daddy spank me harder so I did and that only turned her on even more.

I was getting into the playful S&M routine and it got my cock hard and I saw Raylene's dripping wet pussy and I just had to thrust my hard cock deep into her from behind and pound her good.

"OH yes baby," Raylene purred. "Take me, fuck me hard. I am your trashy little whore to do with as you please.

I began to pound Raylene hard and fast like a pile driver and she was on her hands and knees gasping for breath as I pummeled her from behind. I then grabbed her and pulled her up so that she was upright on her knees and her body was pressed against mine and my arm was wrapped around her neck to hold her up right.

I fucked her hard, harder than I had ever fucked a woman before in my life. I treated Raylene like a trashy little whore and she loved it and wanted more.

I began to nibble on then sides of her neck and that turned her on even more and she flooded my cock with her sweet sticky cream as she gasped for breath and wailed like the banshee.

As the next orgasm rippled through her body she turned her head back and our lips met and we passionately French kissed I groped on her breast and cupped them in my hands and Raylene pulled her arms back so they were around my neck

I knew it wasn't going to be long until I would cum again. I could feel my cock swell with cum and I let Raylene know I was going to blow my load and she just purred with a raspy voice saying "Fill me with your hot manhood baby"

I spunked my load deep inside Raylene and we collapsed together laying side by side facing each other. We embraced and passionately kissed as we came down from our orgasmic high

As we laid together our bodies rubbed together and my worn out cock was still hard and rubbed up against her pussy. Without saying a word I slipped my cock back inside of Raylene and I continued to slowly pump her as we cuddled and caressed.

"Mmmmmm Johnny Ray that was so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o good," Raylene purred with a smile "I could get used to this and don't want it to stop "

"Me too" I replied, and "who says it has to stop and with that Raylene rolled me over on my back and fucked me cowgirl style. We fucked well into the wee hours of the morning doing it in every position imaginable and as we were in the throngs of the missionary position with her little legs wrapped around my back pulling me in, we came for the last time.

We cuddled together and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms and sleep well past noon to which I was pleasantly awaken by Raylene sucking on my cock. We would spend the weekend in bed getting up only to eat and go to the store when we had to.

Since that night Raylene and I have grown deeper in love and are inoperable. We are more lovers than father daughter Mandy eventually found out Raylene was living with me but and we closer than ever but has no idea just how close we are.

To her Raylene is and always be a little filthy piece of trash and probably will always be a trashy little whore; Even so she is my trashy little whore and I would not trade her for the classiest woman in the world. Rebel passions are the best.

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers