Family Ties: Share & Share Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time I saw Brandi, she was a knobby knee, freckled face, skinny kid with braces but now she was a full grown woman standing right there in front of me.

If could be arrested for the thoughts that were going through my mind at the time, I would be looking at a life sentence because I was definitely having incestual thoughts.

I couldn’t help what I said next… it just came out. “Damn cuz you are looking hot,” I exclaimed and before I knew what I said I added “you have sure grown up in all the right places.”

Instead of being shocked or dismayed by what I said, Brandi just smiled and said “You ain’t so bad looking yourself sugar.”

Brandi came up to hug me just like Candi did, and as she did, she pressed her hot body into mine and rubbed her leg against mine.

By now, my cock was bulging and I knew she felt it but she only smiled and whispered seductively into my ear “I’m just as glad to see you baby,” and with that gave me a long deep passionate French kiss, probing her tongue deep into my mouth.

She also put her hands on my hands and guided them around to her butt and placed them and had me squeeze her butt That is when, to my surprise I found out she wasn’t wearing any panties I felt her smooth ass cheeks in my hand.

After Brandi broke the embrace, she and Candi figured I was getting tired and was probably hungry so they suggested we go get something to eat at the pancake and waffle joint. “My treat,” sweetie,” Candi said insistently “and I WON’T take no for an answer,” she added.

I knew I wasn’t going to win that one and I was hungry so I went along. We walked together each one of us taking some luggage and eventually came to her car. It was more than I expected yet very nice.

It was a brand new shiny bright red foreign model sports car that was a convertible with a white top that was down. On the back there was a luggage rack but it also had a spacious trunk. The car showed Candi’s individuality and her new look.

Also there were two personalized license plates on the car. On the front, there was a license plate that read “Candi N’ Brandi” in white letters on a red heart over a light blue background. On the back, the license plate read “I-Candi,” which was supposed to mean the same as the saying “eye candy.”

The car was equipped with all the newest state of the art features, a kicking sound system as I would come to find out and leather bucket seats.

However, with all of its amenities there was one slight problem, or at least in my opinion there was. The car was only a two seater and there was practically little if no back seat(just a place to store luggage).

I would soon come to find out that Candi and Brandi had planned it all along as part of a greater scheme.

After we got all my luggage placed in the car, being the gentleman that I was, I offered to sit in the back on top of the back of the car. “Nonsense,” Candi replied. “You are going to ride with us in the front.

“Forgive me for being dense, but if I sit in the front where is Brandi gonna sit,” I said curiously. “On your lap, of course silly,” Brandi said with a grin. “That is if you don’t mind,” she added with a naughty wink.

Hell, I didn’t mind one bit, not in the least. In fact, it sounded like it would be quite fun. With that we got in and drove the 40 minutes to the pancake house.

As we took off, Candi burned rubber and soon we were flying down the highway with the stereo cranked up playing classic rock music. It was quite evident that Candi was a free spirit and so was Brandi.

They were both whooping in hollering saying “ain’t this fun?” I just grinned and went along. After all, come to think about it, it was quiet fun

During this ride, I would come to find out Brandi’s intentions for sitting on my lap. She kept it no secret. She nuzzled herself up next to me and put her head on my shoulder and took my hands in hers like she did before.

However instead of putting them on her butt like she did before, she placed them on her chest so that now my hands were cupping her sumptuous 36 inch breasts.

Brandi wouldn’t stop there but like before she was grinding herself against my crotch which was now bulging and pulsating. She bounced up and down on my cock and rubbed her little bum against the crotch of my black jeans.

There was no mistake, she was definitely trying to get me off and by the way my cock was tingling, I knew it wouldn’t be long before I exploded in my pants.

As much as I tried, I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold back too long, so I just went with it and gave into the temptations.

As Brandi grinded her crotch against mine, I thrusted up and down to match her motions and acted like I was fucking her. At the same time, I cupped her breasts in my hands and kissed the sides of her neck. This made Brandi only that much hotter and made her bounce up and down faster.

Soon my swollen cock was tingling and full of cum. I knew I couldn’t hold back and I launched my load, creaming in my pants. I knew Brandi felt it and she just grinned and said with a wicked grin “I am so glad you could cum with us.”

For the rest of the trip, about 10-15 minutes, Brandi just sit cuddled in my arms. She lit a joint and shared it with me and her mom. Just as we finished it, we pulled into the pancake house, got out of the car and all three walked arm in arm into the restaurant, with me in the middle and Candi on one side of me and Brandi on the other.

Candi asked for a table in the back of the restaurant in the smoking section and we all got into a l-shaped booth. Brandi got in first, followed by me and then Candi.

We ordered a large breakfast and sat in the restaurant for about two hours just laughing talking, eating drinking and smoking about a pack of cigarettes between the three of us.

While sitting in the restaurant, we caught up on old times. Candi told me all the things that had been going on in her life since I had seen her last and how she had gotten her life back together lost all the weight she had gained and was “reborn” so to speak.

She was now a new woman and had her life ahead of her and the world was her oyster and wanted to share it with the two most precious people in her life her daughter Brandi and me.

When she said that, I was a bit surprised. Sure, I had been close to Candi and Brandi but I never figured I was that close. Candi told me that without me she would have had a hard time making it.

Sure my parents helped but I was the only one who did not judge her or bring up her past. I accepted her for who she was and I was a “brother” to Brandi and like the “son she never had but always wanted.”

Candi also confessed that she owned a strip club and told me all about the routine she and Brandi did. She explained now that she did it because it was fun and was what she wanted to do and unlike in her younger years, she didn’t have to do it because she had to turn a buck.

“You outta come down and visit some time,” Candi said with a naughty wink. “Who knows, if ya behave yourself, Brandi and I just might treat you to a private showing.”

With that comment the subject was dropped and Candi moved on to other things, one of them being what I would be doing here. She spent the next 15 told me all about the job I would be doing and that I would be working closely with her and that she would train me in everything I needed to know.

By now it was almost 11:45 and Candi could tell that I was getting a little tired so she suggested we go home and she would let me catch a nap. We drove the 30 minutes to her fancy gated estate overlooking the lake.

The house was much bigger than I remember and then I realized she and Uncle Frank hadn’t lived there when I was there.

Candi told me that after her “rebirth,” she wanted to make a break from her old life so she sold the house bought some land and had this what could be simply called a Palace built.

The mansion was a four story 7500 square foot stone and brick palace with two main floors, one basement/cellar and full stand up attic with a 12 foot ceiling.

The mansion was l-shaped and contained a huge white brick four car garage, each with its own door. We pulled into the left most door, got out and Candi and Brandi led me into the main living area.

I sat my luggage down on the nice couch and while Candi went upstairs to get my bed ready. Brandi and I had another cigarette and drank a glass of soda then about 15 minutes later Candi came down and told me my bed was ready if I was.

I asked them if they didn’t mind and they said they didn’t so Brandi led me upstairs to what could be described as nothing less than a suite.

“Here you go sweetie Brandi said. This is your room. It was a huge spacious 35’x40’ room(not including the bathroom or closets areas) divided into two areas, the sleeping area and the living area.

The sleeping area had a nice cherry oak 4 poster king sized bed with a light blue comforter and matching sheets and pillow cases However the mattress was no ordinary on but nice state of the art air mattress.

Along one wall was a matching dresser and along the other was armoire. Brandi then led me over to a separate door which was my nice huge 12x12x12 walk in closet, complete with a tie rack and dresser for my underwear, socks and other under garments.

Brandi next showed me the living/study area of the room. It measured about half the size of the room. It had a nice big screen Television with a state of the art home entertainment center.

Also along the other wall was a sofa, a desk area which sat a brand new state of the art computer system with all the latest technology and software installed.

Lastly Brandi led me to the bathroom which was spacious and luxurious in its own right . It had a nice huge hunter green sunken tub made of ceramic and golden facets. It also had water jets so the tub could act as a Jacuzzi.

Along another area was a nice stand up matching ceramic tile shower that was big enough for 2-3 people. It had at least 5 shelves for putting things in had a nice huge v-shaped opening with a glass door.

The last things in the bathrooms Brandi showed me was the huge 4x8 marble top vanity and the walk in closet. The vanity was complete with two matching hunter green ceramic sinks with gold facets and matching vanity top with gold designs on it and the closet was a nice 4x6 walk in closet for sheets towels and other things.

“Well sweetie, just make yourself at home and if you need anything just holler and either mom or I will get it for ya. Sleep well sugar,” and with that Brandi gave me a big ole hug and a warm wet passionate kiss on the lips.

I grabbed a quick shower and dried off and got into bed, not even bothering to put on anything just went “Au-naturelle.” I must have been more tired than I realized because I slept from almost a quarter till one till about 5:30 when I was awoken from my sleep by a hand gently rubbing the side of my face and a soft sweet voice saying “Wake up sleepy head.”

I opened my eyes to see Brandi sitting nest to me in my bed but that wasn’t what surprised me. I saw her in a way I had never seen her before. Brandi was wearing practically little if nothing at all.

She had on a open white sleeveless waist length light weight poly-cotton button down top. I surmised it was some kind of bath robe or something to that nature.

On bottom she had on a white lace crotchless thong. It was slightly open to reveal a hint of her oh so pink newly shaven pussy. The thong was made so that it could be opened in front.

It had a single button on the top located near the waist band. The panties could either be removed by the traditional way of pulling them down like any other pair or if the lovers were feeling frisky and didn’t want to take the time to do that, they could unbutton them and remove them that way, sing that the panties were held together by that button.

Brandi sat there talking to me with her breasts fully exposed like it was no big deal and by the way she had her legs positioned and was sitting I could get a fairly good view of her silky smooth pussy.

I couldn’t help see how supple and round her 36 inch breast were and how perfectly round her taut pink nipples were. It was like they were calling to me but I managed to keep my composure even though by now my cock was fully erect and must have been showing under the sheets.

“Did you sleep well baby,” Brandi said putting her arm on mine. “Yeah sure did,” I replied. “I guess I was more tired than I figured.”

“Well ya might outta wake up,” Brandi said with a smile, “because mom just called from work. She is gonna be home in about 30-40 minute and said she will take us out for pizza and a night out on the town. Sound good?” “Sure does.” I replied

Then Brandi decided she was going to get into a playful mood like she did when we were kids. “So cuz, you going to just lay there like a knot on a log or am I gonna hafta tickle you,” she said as she playfully began to tickle me.

“Hey cut that out,” I playfully protested. “What’s wrong cuz, too old to play tickle with me, guess that’s what happens when folks get your age huh, they get all grumpy and need their sleep,” Brandi said in a playful voice egging me on.

With that, she knew she had me going. “Old,” I said in almost a playfully vindictive voice. “I’ll show ya old sweetheart,” and with that I grabbed her and playfully began to wrestle her and tickle her all over as she began to giggle and scream and her body began to squirm as she moved it and kicked her legs.

“Uncle, Uncle,” Brandi said playfully as I now had her on her back and she was now out of her robe and I was ticking the sides of her body and her breast and even running my hands on them. “I give up sweetie, you win,” she said laughing. “You’re not old, I promise. You’re just right.”

Now I had her pinned down so that she was flat on her back with her arms up to the side shoulder length and her forearms were over her head. My wrists were on hers and she was pinned down with her little naked body under my knees.

Her panties were unbuttoned and practically hanging off of her seeing that when I was tickling her, the button had broken off and the front of her panties were now lying down exposing her pink cunt.

I was now lying on top of her crotch area and my hard throbbing 9-inch pulsating cock was pressed up against the front of her exposed pussy rubbing against the edge of her oh so soft and silky pussy lips.

It was one of those moments that spanned eternity. We lied there gazing into each other’s eyes, both knowing that we wanted each other but neither of us knowing what to do.

Brandi boldly broke the ice and made the first move that would take our relationship beyond the old joke of kissin’ cousin to a whole new level.

“So cuz, you just gonna waste your time sitting there or are ya going to fuck me already,” Brandi said with a sultry sexy matter of fact voice. “Be honest, you know you want to.”

She was right on the money. I wanted oh so badly to sink my pulsating cock into her wet pussy so much that I could taste it but I was worried about getting caught and I let her know that.

Brandi just smiled and said reassuringly “Don’t worry sweetie, we got time for a quickie and mom would never be the wiser.”

I was at war with myself hearing conflicting voices some saying do it and others(I guess my strict upbringing) saying that it was wrong because it was incest.

What to do. There was Brandi’s naked body calling invitingly to me. I knew she wanted me to fuck her and I knew I wanted it, but still I was hesitant until something in my mind said “Embrace your destiny.”

It was like I awoke from a deep slumber and I found a new boldness I never had before and with it the boldness to act and to embrace my desires.

Without saying a word, I embraced Brandi and gave her a long wet French kiss and at the same time in one long swift movement I thrusted my pulsating rock hard cock into her wet waiting pussy and she wrapped her long luscious legs around my body and pulled me in.

Without wasting time, I began to slowly fuck my very own cousin. It felt so good and so natural like it was meant to be.

Our bodies began to move as one and melt together as our naked flesh rubbed up against each other. We were kissing and fucking oh so very slowly. It was tender and romantic yet passionate and intense.

“Oh god yes Jason,” Brandi softly moaned. “I have waited oh so long for this. Take me baby. Make me your private little slut. I give myself to you body, soul, mind and spirit. Let us become one.”

I began to pick up speed as I continued to pound Brandi. My cock was going in and out of her wet hungry pussy at a moderately fast rate. I could feel her sugar walls gripping the sides of my cock and milking it dry.

It felt like 1000’s of velvety smooth fingers caressing the sides of my cock was like the finest silk you had ever felt.

I could feel Brandi’s pussy become wetter and wetter and her juices began to trickle over the sides of my cock. Her little body writhed in passion as she moaned and called my name.

I began to suck on her sumptuous 36 inch breasts as I continued to hammer her. I ran my tongue around her now swollen half dollar sized nipples and suck gently on them like a nursing infant.

This sent Brandi into orbit and her warm taut little body quivered as the flood of ecstasy rushed through her like the torrents of a massive water fall.

Her body convulsed as her orgasm hit and she cried out at the top of her lungs “Oh god Yes-s-s-s-s Jason, I am cumming.” Her pussy quivered then quaked and contracted as her sweet creamy nectar flooded the sides of my cock.

This sent a signal to my brain to tell my cock to let go of its monster load and I shot my hot manhood deep inside of her. “Oh yes lover, give me all of you,” Brandi said with a gasping voice.

“ Don’t stop. I want to more of feel your hot manhood deep inside of me I want you all I want us to fuck and fuck until we cant fuck any more.”

I continued to fuck Brandi and then she said she wanted me to give it to her doggie style so we switched positions.

I thrusted my cum soaked rock hard cock into Brandi’s sopping wet pussy from behind and began to hammer her hard. “Oh yes Jason, fuck me hard baby. Your little slut likes it hot and heavy.”

I pounded Brandi from behind as I grabbed her body up so that she was now on her knees and her upper body was upright and pulled close to me with my arm around her neck from behind holding her tightly against me.

I began nibbling on her ears and biting the sides of her neck as I groped her breasts and whispered naughty sayings into her ears. She responded in like manner telling me what she wanted me to do to her and I accommodated her to the best of my ability.

Our bodies were again moving together as one and now Brandi had grabbed the headboard and was gasping for breath as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

She dropped to her knees and grabbed the sheets and pulled them as the next orgasm hit her. Just then, she arched her back and wailed like the banshee screaming “Oh Go-o-o-o-o-o-d-d-d-d-d-d.”

With that, she flooded my cock with her cream but begged me to fuck her more. I continued to hammer her for another 5 minutes because I knew it wouldn’t be long until I was going to cum again.

I could feel my cock swell with cum and I continued to fuck her not stopping but picking up speed and slapping my hips up against her bum.

Just then I erupted like a massive dormant volcano and pumped full of my manhood. She cried out in pleasure calling my name “Jay-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-son” and gasped as my hot cum spewed forth from my cock.

Our bodies collapsed together on the bed and Brandi softly turned me over so that I was now on my back and she laid her hot sweaty cum soaked naked body on mine and embraced me.