Family Ties: What's your Racquet

Story Info
Sexy sis gives brother a hot workout.
3.5k words
4.27
69.2k
20
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers

Who could imagine that working out and getting fit could be so much fun. If you would had asked me a few years ago I would have said it was "tolerable" and a "necessary evil;" However, ever since I have been working out with my sister Stacey, I find that our workout sessions are very stimulating in more ways than one, if you catch my drift.

You see, Stacey is much more than just my work out partner, she is my lover as well. "How would you make that leap from workout partner to lover especially with your own sister," you may be asking yourself, well it just happened and we would not turn back the clock even if we could.

It all began three or so years ago in the summer; I had just graduated from college with my MBA in Accounting Information Systems after doing my undergrad in both accounting and computer information systems. I was hunting a job and Stacey was hunting a partner to help her operate and manage her new health club franchise she had just purchased.

If you knew Stacey, you would see why she chose to do this kind of work; Ever since I have known Stacey she has been competitive and very physically active. Physically speaking, she has always kept herself in shape even though she is not one of these petite little skinny Barbie dolls.

Stacey stands about 5'4" weighs about 125 pounds and measures 34D-24-34. She is not fat by any stretch of the imagination, she just has a large bone structure but has kept herself in shape by playing volleyball, tennis, and girl's basketball in high school and after high school got involved in racquet ball.

In short, she loves everything about physical fitness and strove to keep herself in the best shape possible. The only "chink in her armor" so to speak is that she loves to party, which involves drinking and smoking.

In high school and college she had no trouble getting a date. Physically speaking. Stacey was a knock out with shoulder length sandy blonde hair that was somewhat naturally curly, full pouty lips, killer legs, facial beauty that would rival the goddesses and the prettiest crystal ice blue eyes that could captivate your soul and hold it hostage.

Our sexual relationship was a natural outcropping of our close intimate relationship as brother and sister. We were twins so naturally, we had a stronger bond than normal siblings; However, this bond ran deeper and was more intimate than a normal brother sister relationship.

At age sixteen, Stacey had blossomed into the woman she is now and was not ashamed of her body but I would be the only one she felt comfortable revealing it to. Mom and Dad were so old fashioned and believed in modesty and Stacey was quite the opposite. As for me I was "live and let live" and to tell you the truth I secretly had the hots for Stacey.

Stacey must have picked up on this because she would let me see her naked. The way our house was laid out Stacey and I shared a second master bath between two rooms.

I would be in my room or walking down the hall and here music going and walk into Stacey's room and there would be Stacey doing aerobics to a video tape wearing nothing but a smile. I would also see her do naked yoga and bend her body in ways I thought impossible.

When Stacey would see me standing there she thought nothing of it and even tried to playfully coax me to work out with her but I was always too scared mom and dad would find out.

After high school I went a way to College and Stacey stayed at home . We would not be reunited(except for the occasional holiday visit) until I would finish college.

Stacey would purchase the Franchise for a health club when our Great Aunt Kate died and left us her fortune. Between the quarter of a million dollars each she left us it was enough to purchase the franchise almost outright, seeing that it was pretty much run down and in need of repair.

I decided to join in her venture because I knew the market potential in an up and coming growth area and put in my money. We did have to mortgage about 125 thousand in renovations but it was worth it.

I told her I would be in town on the 4th of June and was anxious to see the club and she told me to come by.

"Will I need to bring some work out clothes or anything" I asked.

Stacey replied with a coy voice "It's up to you hun, but you may want to bring an athletic supporter cup because I figured we could play a little racquet ball if you would like and after all, we wouldn't want your 'Johnson' to get hurt."

I arrived at the club on a Sunday afternoon about 2 weeks before it was scheduled to open. I noticed her bright red Mustang in the parking lot with the tag that read "2 hot 4 U."

The club was in a nice up and coming developing neighborhood. It was located behind some other office buildings but stood out from the road. The grounds were nicely landscaped with shrubs and obviously she must have paid some one to clean up the landscape because I saw a landscapers truck parked in back.

She also had the parking lot repaved and the building had a fresh coat of paint on it. The building itself was a large obviously two floor building with yellowish-orange stucco on the sides. In the front around the door were windows and a overhang. The walls above the over hang were trimmed in purple. The club looked like it was fairly large and looked to be a profitable venture.

I also noticed that above the second floor was a 3rd smaller floor about half the size of the building(approximately 3300 square feet.) I just assumed it was where the air ducts and other electrical equipment were stored. Part of it I surmised correctly in that part of the area was for storage but it was after I got inside when I would find out what half of it was used for.

When I arrived in the parking lot I called Stacey on her Cell phone to let her know I was there and she met me at the door. She answered the door in what appeared to be only a long medium blue crew neck t-shirt with the club logo on it which read "The Oasis Fitness Center and Spa".

When we saw each other we hugged briefly and then she said

"Come Robert dear, Let me show you around then maybe we can play a little racquet ball one on one, that is if you're up to it," she winked throwing down the gauntlet and I gladly picked it up saying "You're on sweetheart."

Stacey locked the door behind us pulled, down the blinds then showed me around the club. Part of the downstairs had an elevated platform with various types of cardio work out machines such as stair climbers, elliptical machines and stationary bikes Just beyond that was an area with 3 tread mills and behind the treadmills was an aerobic room

On the back wall(opposite where you came in the front) were 4 large racquetball courts with huge Plexiglas doors and one Racquet ball court with a regular door. Down the hall was tanning bed and a basketball court

The women's locker room was as you walked in and turned to the left as you passed the stairs leading up and above the women's locker room was the men's locker room.

As you passed the men's locker room you came across the main offices of the club where she showed me my office which was right next to hers. The outer office was where the records were kept and the office staff, when hired would work. On the other side of the upstairs across the open space was the weight machine area and where the free weights were kept.

I also noticed a door after you passed the main offices that appeared to look like an old exit door leading upstairs. When I asked what it was Stacey just coyly said "We can see that later hun I think you will find it much to your liking.

After showing me around Stacey said "Lets go play a little one-on-one," I told her I needed to go change in to my workout clothes.

"Suit yourself silly," she said pulling off her shirt revealing her hot tight naked body "but I am already in mine. Besides it may be fun to play naked, Never know until you try"

I accepted her challenge and stripped to my shoes and put on my athletic supporter so my "Johnson" would not get injured.

We walked into the court and as the door closed behind us I noticed Stacey bending over in front of me facing away from me with her legs shoulder's width apart and stretching. As she stretched, it was obvious that she was flaunting her hot little body, trying to get a rise out of me and it worked

As Stacey stretched, she twisted that nice round ass and shook it like she was inviting me to take it. Her sweet nicely trimmed pussy was spread as she bent over to touch her toes and it was all I could do to keep from taking my cock and ramming it into her from behind and doing her right there on the court.

She moved from side to side ever so slowly and ever so seductively egging me on. My cock was bulging inside my supporter and she would just playfully and teasingly seduce me and then she stopped and stood up and just smiled like she knew I had been watching her.

"You ready hun," Stacey said with a coy smile and I just nodded my head in the affirmative. She then came up to me and gave me another hug and planted a long wet deep tongue probing French kiss on my lips.

Her soft warm naked 5ft4 inch, 34D-24-24 body felt good pressed into my 5'7" 160 pound body. Stacey's soft silky flesh melted into mine as our bodies rubbed together and her soft pussy grinded up against my athletic supporter.

After she broke the kiss she smiled and said "I never got to properly thank you for helping me with the club. That is only a small sample of my gratitude and appreciation. Now let's play," and with that we took our place and Stacey served the ball.

The first game was just warm up and were didn't keep score. This allowed me to get back in the groove as they say and soon I was warmed up and giving Stacey a pretty good run for her money.

"Ready to keep score hun," Stacey said as she wiped her face with a towel.

"Any time you are," I replied.

"Very well hun, but be warned I am not going to be easy on ya," Stacey said with a wink.

"Bring it on baby doll, I said smiling."

Over the next 45 minutes to an hour, Stacey and I went at it fast and furiously as we went one on one. Our bodies slammed into each others several times, Stacey found herself bumping into me and several times I would end up with my arms around her waist and her hot sweaty naked body pressed up against mine.

Stacey ended up giving me a good run for my money in our 3 games. The first two we split victories me winning the first one 15-13 and her winning the second one 17-15. The last game she ended up winning 16-14 and it was at the end of the game when we would give into our carnal lusts that had been brewing all this time.

It was game point and we were in a heated volley and as the last point was scored our bodies collided and we landed on the floor with her on top of me and my athletic supporter was knocked off when her knee came across my front.

We were both laughing so hard and panting that we laid together like this with Stacey's soft sweet body on mine her breasts pressed up against my chest and her crotch against mine.

I could not fight my boner and my hard-on was both massive and throbbing. Stacey felt it but instead of being taken aback she was quite aroused and that is when she made the first move.

" Mmmmmm, is it my imagination or do I feel a hard rod pressed up against my cunt," Stacey said with a lusty purr moving her hand down between us and grabbing my cock.

"Let's see, it doesn't feel like a racquet , I wonder what it could be," Stacey said with a coy tone.

"Hmmmmmm, oh my it looks and feels like a pecker," Stacey said as she slowly stroked my cock." I think this warrants further investigation, don't you hun,?"

"Oh yes," I said with a panting voice trying to keep composure from the pleasure coursing through my body. "What ever you say sweet heart. Explore away."

"Mmmmmm I think I will," Stacey purred and with that placed her tongue on my cock and began to lick around the head and up and down the shaft. Stacey would then take my cock in her mouth and give me the best blow job I had been given in along time, one that would curl my hair and toes.

"Mmmmmmm baby," Stacey purred as her head bobbed up and down on my cock, taking it all the way down to my balls.

She grabbed my balls and began to softly massage them and it was all I could do to keep from cumming. Tried as I did, I could not stem the tide of passion building in me and exploded, sending my hot cum spewing forth into her mouth.

She drank down my load not missing a drop and soon as I had quit cumming turned around so that we were in a 69 position and would continue to suck on my cock as I ate her out.

It wouldn't take long for me to make her cum in my mouth and soon my cock was fully erect. Once that was so she would lay on top of me and fuck me cowgirl style right there on the racquet ball court.

The sex was down and dirty as she rode me cowgirl style until I pumped my load deep inside of her. I would fuck her doggie style as well and she would then want me to withdraw so she could tittie fuck me and I would spew may load all over her sumptuous breasts and her face.

Once we had made love on the racquet ball court, Stacey took me by the hand and led me out.

"Come sweetie, I have something to show you that you will find to your liking, " Stacey said as she led me up the stairs until we stopped at the exit door that I had noticed earlier.

"Welcome to our private little playhouse,," Stacey said opening the door and with that she led me upstairs to a nice spacious 1150 square foot living space complete with a fully functional full sized kitchen, living area, master suite with its own bathroom and a place for an office,

Stacey sat me down on the leather sofa in the living area and at on my lap facing me as we embraced and passionately kissed. My cock was still semi hard and soon it would be fully erect. Feeling it pressing against her pussy walls Stacey would take it in her hand and guide it into her tight wet waiting pussy and fuck me as she sat on my lap on the couch.

"Oh god yes fuck me baby," Stacey crooned as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Stacey's soft breasts were jiggling in my face and she pressed them against my face and wriggled her body from side to side so they gently slapped against the sides of my face. I softly kissed her cleavage and then put my tongue on one of her nipples and would lick and suck on her breasts.

"Oh yes Robert, let mommy nurse you," Stacey said with a lustful tone.

We would continue to fuck in this position for a good five minutes. I could feel Stacey's pussy quiver and I knew it wasn't going to be long until she flooded my cock with her sweet sticky cream. At the same time, I could feel my cock swell with cum and soon I would be ready to explode.

Within a minute I felt Stacey's juices trickle over my cock and she then came flooding my tool. This sent a signal to my brain telling my cock to et go of its monster load.

"Oh god Stacey I'm cumming," I panted.

"Gimme all of you baby," Stacey replied, and with that I flooded her pussy with my hot manhood and Stacey purred like a contented kitten.

I picked Stacey up and carried her into the bedroom. She still had her warm little body wrapped around mine and my cock was still buried deep in her cunt. I laid her out on the bed and we made love.

First she would want it doggie style and I pounded her hard and fast as she grabbed the head board and held tightly as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her body.

I pulled Stacey up so that she was upright on her knees and her body was pressed up against mine and I had my arm wrapped around her neck. I would continue to fuck her in this position while I whispered naughty sayings in her ears and nibbled and softly bit the sides of her neck.

This sent her into orbit and she was on the verge of climaxing. Her knees turned to jelly and I laid her back down so she could grab the headboard. She drooped so that she was on her elbows and then arched her back as the next orgasm hit her.

"OH GOD YES-S-S-S-S-S Robert," she screamed at the top of her lungs as she panted for breath.

Stacey's sweet cream flooded the sides of my cock and she gasped for breath but still wanted more so I laid her on her back and fucked her missionary style.

I would slowly pump her until we were moving together in unison. Stacey wrapped those luscious legs around me and pulled me in.

We would begin to move together in unison as our souls and spirits became one. The world around us began to slip away and all we could hear was the beating of our hearts as they beat as one.

Our passions would rise and fall together and we knew how to please the other without saying a word.

Soon our orgasms would reach their pinnacle and we both came in unison as our juices intermixed.

We held each other tight as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high. The world came back into view and we kissed and caressed as we enjoyed the afterglow of our passions.

By now we both realized it was getting late in the afternoon and we were both famished. We dressed and went out to eat to celebrate our new venture together as well as our new life as lovers.

After dinner we went by Stacey's place and she packed some clothes and then we went by my TDY Apartment and got all of my stuff and we practically moved in to the upstairs part of the club.

That night we had sex into the wee hours of the morning and the for the following 2 weeks we would get the place ready for its grand opening. This including hiring staff and making last minute cosmetic renovations to the club which included taking out the old exit door that led upstairs and putting in a regular steel door with a lock which could only be opened by Stacey and me.

The club opened and soon became profitable and we had more business than we had ever imagined. We hired a manager we trusted to open the place at 5:00 A.M. and staff to run the shift until Stacey and I came down stairs around 8:30. After the club closed at 9:00 we would have our "work outs" and then adjourn upstairs to have hot sex.

Ever since that day, Stacey and I have become deeper and deeper in love. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined this but I would never go back. This is our life together. What's your racquet?

JMiller69
JMiller69
332 Followers