Family Time

Story Info
Carl, Shelly and Katie take it to the next level.
2.5k words
4.51
101.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tension around the Shelly and Carl household was so thick it could be cut with a butter knife. Not a word had been spoken in days between Katie, Shelly and Carl. Each seemed to be avoiding one another.

Finally, while Shelly was out shopping, Katie arrived home from college orientation to find her father Carl, taking a mid-afternoon nap on the sofa. As he lay fast asleep, she stared at him and couldn't help but think about how good his cock felt in her pussy and even better in her ass. She wondered if he enjoyed it as much as she did. Just the thought of it made her pussy tingle all over again. Every night since that wild fuck, she had masturbated to those memories etched into her mind. She never knew her father's cock was so big. And her mom, God was she nasty. All along she thought her mom was prim and proper. In no way did she ever think she could imagine her mom tasting another woman's pussy let alone her own daughter's. And further, to be nasty enough to lick another woman's ass and swallow her man's cum. Her body was now tingling all over as these thoughts passed through her mind.

She quietly sat her book bag down on the floor and sat down on the sofa directly across from her still sleeping father. Carefully, she pulled her skirt up and began rubbing her pussy. She undid the top buttons of her blouse, reached in and removed one of her breasts from her lacy bra. Placing one leg up on the edge of the sofa, she delicately pulled her thong aside to allow full access to her pussy. Slowly she worked her fingers around her pussy lips, then up to her clit. With her other hand, she squeezed and played with her puffy nipple. She closed her eyes, tilted her head back and remembered the feeling of her father's big cock in her pussy while her mother licked her from underneath. Her juices were flowing as she slid two fingers in her pussy. In and out...all around, her fingers probed and rubbed her pussy. The feeling of her mother's tongue and face buried in her pussy while her father fucked her. "Oh God that was nasty," she thought.

Then, she lifted her head back up and opened her eyes to see that her father had awakened and was watching her. Like a deer caught in headlights, she was frozen.

"Go ahead and continue honey," he encouraged. "Taste yourself," he added.

A bit startled, yet turned on, she lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them, licking every bit of her own juice, then returned them to her pussy. Her saliva allowed them to enter more easily now. Carl sat up on the sofa across from Katie and unzipped his pants. Lifting his ass slightly up from the sofa, he was able to pull his pants and boxers down far enough to expose his semi-hard cock.

Katie couldn't take her eyes from his cock since she didn't get a chance to see it when they fucked before due to the blindfold and all. Suddenly her mouth was watering as she licked her lips. She quickened the pace of fingering her pussy as her father began stroking his cock in front of her. Finally, after several minutes of mutual masturbation, Carl slid down off the sofa onto his knees in front of Katie.

"Let me help you get these off," he suggested as he reached up and pulled his daughter's thong down and off. Without saying a word, she lifted her legs high above his head, as he continued to kneel in front of her, then spread them wide and placed her feet on the edge of the cushions. With one had still squeezing her nipple, she used the index and middle finger of her other hand to spread her pussy lips apart.

Carl didn't need anymore hints, he leaned forward and first kissed Katie's thighs.

"You have an absolutely beautiful pussy honey," he offered. "Even nicer than your mother's," he added as his kisses moved closer to her pussy.

As Katie began rubbing her clit, Carl started licking around Katie's pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she sighed as she lay her head back on the sofa. Slowly and ever so softly, Carl licked all around, in and out of her pussy, deeper and deeper he probed into her wetness. Katie began breathing heavier as she finished removing her blouse, leaving her lace bra on. Carl expertly flicked his tongue on Katie's asshole momentarily while eating her pussy. She glanced down and watched her daddy get her pussy drenched with his saliva and noticed he was stroking his cock all the while.

"Let me do that for you daddy," she suggested as she pulled her legs back together and motioned for him to stop.

Carl sat back on his sofa while further removing his pants and boxers. Katie dropped down to her knees and crawled over to him, placing one hand on his thigh and grabbing his cock with the other. Like a pro, she began stroking his cock while sucking it at the same time. Carl's cock stood straight up as she removed her hand and began fingering her pussy while continuing to suck his cock. Katie sucked his cock with fervor, stopping periodically to lick his shaft up and down and suck his balls.

"Okay honey, I am ready for you," he said while caressing her cute face.

Katie stood up, turned facing away from him, straddled his legs, pulled her skirt up, reached down and grabbed his stiff cock. She carefully squatted down, and guided his 7 inches of rod into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh," they both exclaim in unison.

Carl grabs Katie's hips as she struggles to move up and down on his cock, riding him reverse cowgirl style. She reaches up and pulls her other breast out of her lace bar, leaving the bra on. Katie takes her time riding Carl's cock, moving in long deliberate strokes. Her pussy is so young and tight, Carl's 7 inch stiff cock stretches her to the limit.

All at once, the front door opens and Shelly enters holding two shopping bags and her purse. As she closes the door and turns around she is stunned to see Carl and Katie right in front of her. Her eyes widen and her jaw drops open, yet she is silent. Both Carl and Katie are enjoying themselves too much to care as they stare back at Shelly without saying a word. Katie, continuing to struggle up and down on Carl's cock, just dips her head in a pouting move. It's as though time is standing still. Mere seconds pass, but it seems like minutes when Shelly, without speaking a word, sets her bags down and makes her way over to Carl and Katie.

Now standing in front of them, Shelly begins unbuttoning her sheer blouse.

"Can't get enough of daddy's cock, huh honey?," Shelly asks with a smart ass tone.

Katie doesn't utter a word, just looks up at her mother with a look of ecstacy.

"Whose idea was this?," Shelly directs to Carl.

Doing his best to avoid incrimination, Carl merely smirks and shifts his eyebrows. Shelly removes her blouse and reaches back to unzip her skirt. It drops to the floor as she steps out of it with her pumps. Dressed as usual like a whore, she stands before them in matching lace bra and thong, garter belt and thigh-high stockings. As she continues to watch them intently, she begins squeezing her breast with one hand, while the other hand rubs her pussy. Shelly kicks the clothing at her feet aside and kneels down in front of Katie and Carl. Katie stares into her mother's eyes as she slows her riding attempts down and leans back on Carl's chest and spreads her legs wider. Without saying a word, mother and daughter understand each other. Shelly leans forward on her hands and knees now, moving her face closer to the action. As Katie holds still with Carl's cock deep inside of her, Shelly first begins tracing a line with her tongue on Katie's inner thigh toward her pussy, stopping just short of it. She then does the same on the other inner thigh and this time, goes all the way. Katie watches as her mother moves her nose to the location where Carl's cock enters pussy. She watches as her mother closes her mouth and inhales through her nose.

"Mmmmmmm, smells like sweet fuck," Shelly suggests.

Hearing her mother talk nasty is a turn-on for Katie as she fires back, "Well mother, see if it tastes as good as it smells."

Shelly gives Katie a dirty look and extends her tongue out to taste the pussy juice that has run down on Carl's shaft. Slowly she works her tongue up his shaft to Katie's pussy and all around her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm yeah, that's it Mommy, suck my pussy," Katie encourages.

"Mmmmmmm," Shelly mutters as she tastes more and more of the juice, swallowing in-between licking.

Carl reaches up and grabs Katie's breasts from behind and begins slowly thrusting his pelvis upward as Katie holds her hips still for her mother. In and out his big cock goes as Shelly's tongue works fast on both of them...from cock to pussy and pussy to cock. Katie is obviously getting turned on as her puffy nipples have swollen like two fried eggs and her pussy is getting more lubricated. Shelly reaches up, pulls Carl's cock out of Katie's pussy. She buries her mouth in Katie's pussy, sucking up all the juice she can...probing her tongue deep inside her hole. Then, with one swift motion, licks Carl's cock like a lollipop then takes him all the way down her throat. Coating his cock with her saliva, she then guides it back into Katie's pussy. This time, Katie has no trouble taking her daddy's cock in all the way. As she slides down, balls deep, pussy juice squeezes out around all sides of Carl's shaft. Katie watches as Shelly licks her lips and moves in to lap up all of the juices. Katie instinctively begins riding Carl's cock again being careful to not disrupt her mother's feeding frenzy. The rhythm that Carl and Katie have is perfect as an audible "pop" can be heard as his cock hits bottom each time. It confirms that Katie's pussy is generating plenty of juice which her mother gladly devours it all.

Katie looks down and notices that her mother has been fingering herself all the while eating her pussy. She reaches out and undoes her mother's bra, allowing her 36D breasts to swing down below her. Shelly stops momentarily to slip the bra off completely, then goes right back to licking Katie's clit. Again, Katie is so turned-on that she begins to quiver all over her body.

"Eat my pussy mama, that's it, suck it good...fuck you are nasty!," she mutters.

Shelly has always been one to get more excited with dirty talk too, so this plays right into her psyche. Shelly pulls Carl's cock out again and sucks the pussy juice from it.

"Oooohhhh fuck, put it back in mama, please...put daddy's cock back in my pussy," she pleads.

Shelly teases her by sucking on Carl's cock longer, then slapping it against Katie's pussy before sticking it back in.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah," Katie says.

Shelly then stands up and removes her thong and rubs her pussy while standing in front of Katie and Carl. She turns around, spreads her legs slightly and bends over at the waist. Carefully she shuffles her way back so that her ass is very near Katie and Carl. She wets her middle finger with her mouth and reaches back and gently rubs her asshole. Katie leans forward on Carl's cock, grabs her mother's hips with both hands and begins kissing her ass cheeks while she rocks back and forth on her father's cock. Slowly, Katie traces her tongue closer to her mother's asshole and then finally reaches it.

"Ohhhhh yeah baby,...that's it, slip your tongue right in my ass," Shelly urges.

Katie positioning herself well on her father's cock, concentrates on licking her mother's ass while she fucks her father.

"Mmmmmm," Katie murmurs as Carl's cock begins rubbing better up against her clit. Katie darts her wet tongue all around and inside her mother's ass. There so much saliva that it drips in gobs down on Shelly's thighs and the floor. Her ass is so relaxed and loose now that it is gaping wide open. Katie begins tongue fucking her mother's ass while riding her father's cock. Shelly looks back as she is bent over and has a strained look on her face.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck baby, your tongue feels so goddamn good in my ass....you're going to make me cum," Shelly says as she fingers her pussy while her daughter works her asshole over good.

Shelly begins bouncing gently at her knees as she moans with approval. "Oohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!", she yells as Katie pulls her hips back more forcefully, allowing her to slide her tongue deep in her mother's ass. "I'm cumming!," Shelly blurts out as she rubs her pussy harder and faster. Katie slows her tongue pace down and licks the rim of her mother's ass, allowing her mother to come down slowly.

"Thank you honey," Shelly offers to her daughter as she catches her breath and stands up.

Katie looks at her as she licks her lips and says, "shut up and drop back down here bitch and suck my pussy."

Shelly raises her eyebrows and doesn't say a word as she drops down on all fours once again and begins licking Katie's clit as she leans back. Carl picks up the pace of his thrusts as all of this nastiness has him ready to explode.

"Fuck..., suck it good mama..., eat it..., that's it, suck my pussy juice!"

Carl reaches around the front of Katie and pulls his cock out, "I'm cumming."

Shelly moves in to lick the tip of Carl's cock as he shoots his first load. "Aaarrrggggg," he strains as his load is forcefully shot straight up to Katie's open mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, she giggles with surprise as it misses but lands on her cheek. Quickly she wipes it from her cheek to her mouth as she tastes it. "Mmmmmm," she adds.

Shelly takes Carl in her mouth as he releases again, Ohhhhhhh," he again yells. Shelly takes the load and swallows as she squeezes his cock with her hand and strokes him harder. "Ohhhhhhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhh....oohhhhhhhh," Carl exclaims as he cums relentlessly. Shelly, unable to handle all of the load allows some to escape onto her hand and lips. She licks the cum from her hand and moves up to Katie where she deep tongue kisses her, sharing the fruits of their passion.

"Mmmmmmm," they both moan as they taste Carl's cum from each others mouths. Gently, they caress each others breasts and passionately kiss as they calmly recede. Shelly pulls away, picks up her clothes and shopping bags and heads upstairs without saying a word. Katie looks at her dad, exchanges a smile, collects her things and heads to her bedroom. Carl just lays there on the couch, exhausted and content, with a smile on his face.