Family Time

Story Info
A M/s go on vacation with her family.
1.4k words
4.14
22.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the hotel, he had already checked in. He met us at the front desk, hugging me, my mother and my aunt. He handed me the key to our room, "Go ahead to the room, I'll help your mom and aunt with their bags and I'll be there in a few minutes, and then we'll meet them for dinner."

"Ok." I said, "See you in a few minutes." and I headed off to our room.

Once inside the room, I noticed my Master had been busy. It seemed that every bit of sexual paraphernalia we owned was laid out. A note was on the bed.

Rules of the Room

1. Sluts are not allowed clothes in this room, unless given to the Slut by the Master.

2. Sluts will present the Master with all flogging tools for morning and evening floggings at 9am and 9 pm.

3. Sluts will wear collar, wrist and ankle ties at all times in the room.

4. Sluts who do not obey every wish of the Master immediately will receive welps to take home with them.

Remove your clothes, clean up, and put your collar and ties on. Put a small amount of toothpaste on you clit and on your tongue, clip your hands together in front of you, and then clip them to the rope at the headboard of the bed, lie on your back, eyes closed and wait for me with you legs spread.

I wouldn't take him long to get them setted in so I knew I'd better hurry, I rushed to undress, freshen up and put my ties and collar on. I went into the bathroom to get the toothpaste, and saw my bare breast with the ties and collar on. It brought an immediate tingle to my groin. As I put the toothpaste on my clit and the stinging heat started I noticed my pussy was already soaking.

I positioned myself on the bed and clips my hand together and then to headboard, stretched out and spread my legs. The cool air hit my clit and it burned even more. I closed my eyes and waited. I wanted to grind my hips against the air already, such was my need. It shouldn't have amazed me that I wanted Him so badly, because all I had to do was think of Him and my pussy started to drip. Now that I was here and He was coming to me, my juices were really running.

I didn't have to wait long, and the door opened. I kept my eyes closed and squirmed. Then nothing, no noise, nobody moving, I opened one eye and there he was.

"Cunt!, Can't even follow a simple order! Close your eyes!" He snapped.

My eyes snapped shut , "Oh Crap" I thought. "He was waiting for me to screw up, and I fell right into it."

He moved around the room and then him putting a blindfold and gag on me. "No you won't be able to cheat, but you are still going to pay for peeking.

I felt my legs being pulled further apart and locked into position. Then he wrapped something around my thighs, just above the knee. He pulled on the spreading my thighs even further apart and tied then down also. My legs were literally immovable.

"We are going to meet your family for dinner in 30 minutes. So we will make this fast, but you have a welp to go to dinner with and something else to remind you that you need to obey me." "But first..."

He finally caressed me. His hand slid up my thigh, over my mons, I wanted to push myself into his hand, But the ropes held me legs to firm to get any leverage. His hands slid up over my belly to my breasts. He rubbed them and squeezed gently making me moan. Then he twisted the nipples making them hurt and making them hard as nails.

His mouth took one nipple and as he suckled and bit at it his hand slipped to clit and circled it slowly. Just a few rotations and I was ready to cum. The toothpaste in my mouth and on my clit burned deliciously and then he stopped.

I moaned and cried out. While I squirmed as much as I could he laughed at me. "It would serve you right if I left you wanting, you cunt. "

I whined and slapped my pussy hard. He then clipped my pussy lips, two clips on each side. They had strings on them and clips on the other sides and he stretched my pussy lips open and clipped the other ends to the bed covers. My clit and pink inner lips were fully exposed to his gaze and his lips and teeth. He laid in between my legs and teased me until I was crying out around the gag. Again he stopped. He put a couple of clips on my nipples, making me gasp. "Oh, that isn't anything compared to the pain you are going to be in." he said, and straddled my chest, pressing his buttocks down on my clipped nipples and shoving his balls and dick into my face. The pain from the pressure on my clipped tits was enough to drive me insane. I rubbed my cheek against his dick, and he removed the gag. I hungrily sucked at his balls and then tucked my chin and took his precious cock in my mouth.

He moaned. "Oh yeah, my little fuck toy, take my dick, take it all." I sucked and licked his cock, wanting as much of him as I could. He started to shudder and said "I going to come all over your face you slut! Open your mouth and stick your tongue out. He pulled the blindfold off, and after a few pumps on his cock, he came, squirting once over my eye streaming down over my open mouth and tongue. The second was almost entirely on my tongue sliding down it and into my waiting mouth, I started to close my mouth to swallow, and he stopped me, holding my jaw open while he shoved his dick back into my mouth, spending the rest of his honey down the back of my throat. I swallowed around his cock, and licked him until his spasms stopped.

My pussy was still open , my clit throbbing, and my tits were on fire. He sat on my chest for a moment, rubbing against my clipped tits making them ache even more. And then he was gone, and I was alone on the bed aching like I'd never ached before.

"Please! Please!" I begged. It barely came out, I was so hoarse with desire.

He stood over me, watching, "I will let you come on one condition." He said.

"Anything!!" I gasped.

He moved closer running a finger around my clit at a slow leisurely pace. "Anything?" He asked.

"Anything!!" I begged.

"I'm going to hold you to that, and you may, no you probably will regret it." He said softly in my ear as he increased his speed around my clit. I bucked and came as he pushed down on my clipped nipple with the other hand. Afterward as I lay there spent, his cum on my face, my body still clipped and open , I wondered "What would ANYTHING be?"

After my Master untied me, we took a shower and cleaned up, I dried him off and then while I was drying myself, he picked out what he wanted me to wear. When I came out of the bathroom, he reached for me and pulled me to him, my back to his front, his hands grabbed my tits and twisted the swollen nipples. "Time to take your punishment, Cunt." He shoved me bent over the bed, ass in the air. "Spread your legs and don't move." I whimpered as I waited for what was coming.

He cam up behind me with a rubber whip and whoosh, landed a serious stinger across my butt cheeks. I jumped and could feel the welp coming up, stinging. He rubbed it with his hand for a moment, "I wish I had the time to criss cross your ass with these. No time right now though. Don't' move."

I stayed there, my legs spread and waited. He returned and lubed my ass with his finger. He'd been promising me that he was going to do this when we went to dinner, but I had no idea he was going to do it when we went with my family! He slid a butt plug in my ass and slid a thin leather strap between my legs attaching it to another he put around my waist, pulling it tight.

He stood me up and pointed to my clothes, "Lets go to dinner!" He grinned.

And my pussy began to throb again...