Family Time Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to control myself, I couldn't make any noises either. I jammed my cock in her tight little ass as I unloaded my cum in her. I made her clean my cock off with her mouth and pulled my clothes back on. I told her to go to the bathroom and clean up and put her panties back on and return. She came back looking all refreshed and sat down. "Did you let your date fuck you in the ass last night Marilyn?" I asked her. "Yes, and he loved it and so did I," she replied. "Good, be at my house at 3 today and don't wear any underwear, study time," I told her. "Yes Jonathan she said," and I woke her up and she went back to being a bitch, but I didn't care, cause she was my bitch now!

Marilyn showed up right at 3 and she came in and went to the dining room table and spread her books out. "Come on Jonathan!!" she barked. "In a hurry?" I said. "Yes, my parents are going out and I want to go over to Bobby's tonight."

"Megabyte," I said and she went into her trance. "What do you have planned at Bobby's?" I asked. "His parents are going out with mine and we're going to fuck in his bed," she answered. Not tonight, I thought. Dad had a business trip and would be gone until tomorrow, my mind was working. "Call Bobby and tell him your period just started and you can't make it, then call your parent's and tell them you are staying over at Amanda's," and she went to the phone and did as I asked. My mind raced, I would have both my women tonight!!

"Are you wearing underwear?" I asked her, "No, Jonathan," was her reply. "Take your dress off and lay on the dining room table," I instructed her and she complied. "I learned something new last night Marilyn and I'm going to do it to you," I smiled. I sat down in the chair and grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me until her legs rested on my shoulders and that pretty little bald cunt was at my mouth. I began to lick her and dip my tongue in her hot pussy, she moaned.

I found her clit and sucked on it gently and her hands went to her tits and kneaded them roughly as she arched her back and thrust her pelvis at me. I gobbled on her pussy and she climaxed in my mouth, she was sweeter than mom. I pulled my head back and watched her juices running out on the table and told her to get up, grab her things and go to my room and lay on the bed. I licked her juices off the table and glanced at the clock, 5:20, almost time for mom.

Mom came in right at 5:30, flashed me a smile then kissed me passionately. "Look at me mom," and as she did, I put her into a trance. "Blow me mom," and she undid my pants, pulled out my cock and gorged herself on it. I pumped her full and she swallowed it and stood up smiling at me. I took my finger and channeled some cum on her chin back into her mouth and she sucked on my finger and smiled. "Let's go upstairs mom," and we went up to my room. Neither one said a word as mom saw Marilyn splayed out on my bed.

"This is Marilyn mom, and Marilyn, this is my mom," as I introduced them. "Sit up Marilyn and watch mom take her clothes off," and she did as I instructed and mom began. When she was done, I had Marilyn go stand next to mom, so I could compare their bodies. Very similar, I thought as I perused them, "Turn around," I instructed and they did. Mom's ass was better than Marilyn's, tighter, but Marilyn's was great too, two great asses and I was going to have them both.

"Have either of you ever been with another woman?" I asked and they both nodded no. "I want you to feel each other's bodies," I said and they began to stroke each other's skin. Marilyn's tits were slightly bigger than mom's, "Suck on Marilyn's tits mom and rub mom's tits Marilyn," I instructed and they did. Mom soon had Marilyn's nipples rock hard and Marilyn was starting to do the same to mom. "Over here, on the bed," I said and they complied.

"Mom, eat Marilyn's pussy," I said and mom went down on her. I moved around and put my cock in Marilyn's mouth as mom sucked on her pussy. Mom reached down and started fingering herself and Marilyn began rubbing her nipples as I fucked her mouth and she eagerly accepted my cock. It was quite a sight! I had seen some lesbian shit on dad's tapes, but it was much more intense in person.

Mom got herself off first, but kept eating Marilyn, then I pumped Marilyn's mouth full of my cum and then she thrashed as mom's eating sent her over the edge. I sat back and surveyed my two women in front of me as my cock deflated, it was going to be a great night!

To Be Continued...

12