Family Time Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to tell Betty to lick his balls, Gladys had done it instinctively, and he soon had buried all of his 8 inches in Gladys as well as he pumped in and out, squeezing her ass cheeks as he did. Gladys suddenly shook and screamed out as her orgasm came, clenching her ass tight around his cock. That was all it took and he exploded into her tight ass, he could feel each spurt as Gladys' ass hole had a tight grip on him. Betty licked up the cum as it exited Gladys and lapped it all down and he climbed off and dressed, leaving them to finish each other. He told them that they would wake up when the door closed and went down the hall and out the door.

'That wasn't bad at all,' he thought as he walked down the sidewalk. As he neared the courthouse, he heard yelling and moved closer to hear what was going on. He saw the mayor and his daughter yelling by their car, "You're my daughter and I won't have you busted for smoking Marijuana!" he screamed and she just looked at the ground, "It doesn't look good to have the mayor's daughter busted for drugs!!" I moved towards them and as I approached them, they both looked up and I had them. I told them to get in the car and drive to their house and I got in the back seat. When they arrived at their house I told them to go into the house and I followed. Once inside, the mayor's wife, Christine, met us and I looked her in the eyes too and she was under.

Now, the mayor's family has some nice looking females, his daughter is not that attractive in the face, but she has a nice, tight body and his wife has it all, looks and a body. Frank Ketcham had been the mayor for 8 years and his wife Christine and their daughter Karen had lived here for 10 years and Jonathan always wondered what they would be like and now that they were his, he would find out. "Don't you think Karen should be punished?" he asked Frank and his answer was quick, "Yes!!" and Jonathan suggested an old fashioned spanking which brought a smile to Frank's face and a scowl to Karen's. Frank sat down and pulled Karen across his lap and started spanking her tight ass, "I think it would be better if you removed her clothes Frank. She has too much cushioning the blows," Jonathan said and Frank agreed, making Karen stand up and strip from the waist down. Karen nervously pulled her pants off and Jonathan could see the hint of pink on her ass cheeks as she pulled her panties off, "That's better," Frank said and again pulled Karen onto his lap, her tight ass cheeks make Jonathan's cock so very hard.

"You shouldn't be doing this Frank," Christine said and he told her to shut up or she would be next and the idea stuck in Jonathan's head, "I'll take care of that for you Frank," and he made Christine strip all of her clothes off. She had a fine, tight body and Jonathan could hardly control his raging cock as she exposed it, her tits were about the size of cantaloupes and were still very pert and her ass globes were very tight and just a wisp of hair covered her pussy. He looked over to see how Karen's spanking was going and he could see her cheeks were a deep crimson and now Frank alternated his spanks with caresses, and he pulled Christine across his lap and felt her tender ass cheeks before administering her first spank.

She jumped as his hand connected and he could see her flesh turn a bright pink, outlining his hand print and then he continued until her ass was as crimson as her daughter's. Both females were whimpering now, having been spanked and humiliated and Jonathan saw Frank's hand dip to Karen's pussy and stroke the lips and gently push a finger inside. Karen shuddered and moaned as her father worked his finger in and out, "Like to have some of that Frank? Help yourself," Jonathan said and Frank finger fucked his daughter going deeper and deeper as her moans got louder.

Jonathan did the same thing with Christine and she was soon bucking on his lap, wanting more. Jonathan made Christine stand up and open her pussy for him and play with her clit, she had a nice , long clit and Jonathan marveled at how it jerked, just like a little penis. Before he knew it, Christine screamed out as her orgasm shook her and everyone turned to watch her get off. Frank's finger was still buried in Karen and Jonathan suggested that Frank might like his cock in there instead, which brought a big smile to Frank's face. He watched as the rest of Karen's clothes were removed and he got his first good look at her twat. Her tits were about as big as her mom's and her pussy had that golden hair covering it and he could see her juices oozing out of the slit.

"Why don't both of you girls get on the floor on all fours facing each other?" Jonathan said and they did and he and Frank took up positions to the rear of each one, "Kiss each other while we fuck you," he said and they locked mouths as Frank and Jonathan entered their pussies.

"Oh Karen, you're so tight!!" Frank screamed out and Jonathan could tell that he liked it, because Christine's pussy was good, but not very tight. 'I bet her ass is tight,' he thought and after a few more strokes he pulled out and poised at her rear entrance. She jerked as she felt his cock there and he slowly pushed forward, watching her jump as the head of his cock broke through and he slowly delivered it all to her tight ass. He saw Frank grab Karen's waist as he shoved himself inside and pumped his daughter full of his cum and Christine's ass soon felt Jonathan's load as he too delivered the hot cum deep inside of her.

The females soon had each other in a 69 position as they devoured Frank and Jonathan's loads from each other and he left Frank sitting on the sofa watching as he headed for the door, "When I'm gone, you will wake up. What you have experienced will bring you much pleasure and you will enjoy each other as often as you like. Next time, you will all have a joint before, so that Frank can evaluate the pleasure of sex while stoned," and Jonathan left them there. Jonathan rubbed his balls as he walked, they had gotten quite a workout today and he headed home, he wanted mom and sis to soothe him before bed time.

12