Family Togetherness Ch. 05

Story Info
Debbie comes home early.
3.4k words
4.61
211.5k
47
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a wild week, mom and I had fucked like newlyweds the entire time I was home, I couldn’t count the number of times I came in her. The time I was at school was wonderful too, I needed the rest, I must have been the calmest guy at school. I was having all the sex I wanted, anytime I wanted, the only trouble was I couldn’t tell anyone about it, after all it was my mother I was sleeping with. Still all good things must come to an end, Debbie was coming back tomorrow, tonight was going to be our last night alone. I was determined to make it something special, to tide us over until our next opportunity. First I made us a nice candlelit dinner, and arranged soft music to play while we ate. I also had mom wear one of her nicest dresses, and, this time I told her to wear panties. The meal was lovely; we had a nice bottle of wine to go with it. We spent our time taking about various things, it was just like a real date, with the exception being that I knew I was going to get some later. Once we finished we decided to leave the dishes until tomorrow, and retired to the living room. I started the music and we danced, slowly, our bodies pressed against each other. Finally it was time.

We made our way to the couch, and into each others arms. We kissed, hard. When we finally separated all I could do was say, “What are we going to do when Deb comes back, we can’t stop doing this. I love you too much to stop making love to you.”

“And I love you too. Don’t worry, we’ll find a way.” Mom said before she pulled me to her again.

This time while we kissed I took more direct action. I reached up and started to caress her breasts through her dress, I could feel her nipples rise in response; leaving one hand there I ran the other one up her leg under her dress. This time when my hand reached her crotch I encountered her panties, instead of the pussy I’d become so used to. In a way it was more erotic, caressing her pussy through those skimpy panties. It was like we were an ordinary couple making out. I slipped my fingers through the leg hole into her panties, when I made direct contact with her slit; it was obvious that she was as ready as I was. I worked a couple of fingers into her pussy, gently masturbating her as our kissing intensified. “Do it, Wayne, I want you in me, now!” mom gasped into my mouth. I released her breast, pulled my hand out of her panties, and moved both hands to the waistband, it was time to remove them.

I pulled her panties down her legs; not bothering to take them all the way off, leaving them hooked around one foot. Mom was equally busy, undoing my pants and pulling both them and my shorts down past my butt. I pushed mom back on the sofa, moving one leg so her foot rested on the floor, and raising the other up the back of the sofa. Then I moved into position between moms’ thighs, and guided my organ to her entrance. With slow, steady pressure I drove my cock into my mothers depths. Mom gasped as I commenced to fuck her, raising her hips to receive me even deeper, as she hooked her legs around mine. We had established a nice rhythm when disaster struck. “Mom! Wayne! What are you doing?” it was Debbies voice. Moms’ legs relaxed at once as I pulled out of her and turned to face the door. Sure enough Debbie was standing there. Obviously stunned by finding her mother and brother making love. “Deb, we can explain.” I told her. All she said was that we had better.

Mom sat up next to me while I explained what had happened while she had been away, how mom and I had moved from a normal mother – son relationship, to something more. Mom told Debbie that she hadn’t been forced to have sex with me, that when the opportunity presented itself she’d seized it with both hand. While mom was talking I had acted, automatically, without really realising it, perhaps seeking comfort, or to provide comfort. One of my hands was under moms dress, stroking her pussy. When Debbie noticed what I was doing she asked mom why she was letting me touch her like that. Mom laughed. “I’m letting him for three reasons, first, I like Wayne touching me like this. Second, he’s very good at it. Third, when he first became my lover I told him that from then on my pussy belonged to him, he could do whatever he wanted with it. And he has, boy has he! I’ve enjoyed every minute of it.”

It was obvious by now that Debbie had calmed down, and she wasn’t going to run screaming from the house. What happened next however was a surprise. “Mom, I’m a virgin, I’ve never seen anything like what you and Wayne were doing. Could you start again, could you show me what its like to, you know, make love?”

Mom and I exchanged glances, when I saw her slight nod I stood, drawing her to her feet. “Come on Deb, lets go upstairs.” I said as I started to lead mom from the room. Mom hesitated for a moment, and I glanced at her in time to see her kick her panties off the foot they were hooked around, then we continued. We didn’t look back, but I could hear Debbie following us. This was going to be wild I thought, making love to my mother, while my twin sister watched. My cock twitched at the thought. And maybe after I’d finished with mom, who knows?

Once we got to the bedroom mom took over. She told Debbie to sit on a chair and then commenced her education into the art of lovemaking, the theory anyway. First, to get ready, she took off her dress and bra, standing naked in front of her daughter. Mom then said that she would show Deb what a naked man looked like and began stripping me. Once she was finished she stepped back to let Deb look all she wanted. I watched as Debbie ran her eyes up and down my body, obviously pausing to study my cock and balls. Her eyes widened, when, stimulated by having my sister studying my sexual equipment, my cock became fully erect, pointing at her. Debbie swallowed hard, and then blushed as she forced her eyes away. I looked at mom, and she smiled back and winked. Now it was obviously time for the rest of the lesson, I was more than ready. Mom moved to the bed, lay down, and, after placing a pillow under her hips opened her legs for me. Boy was I ready. I went to the bed, feeling Debbie’s eyes following me the whole way. Now it was time to show her what she had interrupted, what she wanted to see, her mother and brother making love. And I was only too pleased to oblige, in fact you might say it was my pleasure. Or rather, our pleasure, as both mom and I were obviously turned on by the thought of having an audience to our lovemaking. Especially with Debbie being the audience. As I moved up to mount my mother, I paused to lick the pussy I loved so much. Then I positioned myself for entry, whispering in moms ear, “Lets give Deb a real show.”

Mom reached down and guided my cock into her vagina, it felt so much more exciting having Debbie there. Mom was so wet what with our previous activities and the situation, my cock slid into her with one easy motion. Once more we began the ageless dance of mating. Our lips locked together as I began surging backwards and forwards, seeking the depths of my mothers’ vagina, driven by nature to plant my sperm as deep in my female as I could. Mom was equally driven, driven to take as much of my cum as she could. As I neared completion I reached down to stimulate moms’ clit. The reaction was explosive. She threw her head back and cried out as she came. I drove deep and started spurting my cum into her. Finally we were done; I slumped down on mom, exhausted.

“That was wonderful, Mom, thanks for showing me.” Debbie said. I started when I heard her voice; I’d gotten so involved I’d forgotten about our audience. I pulled out of mom and moved up to lie besides her looking at Deb. Debbie was standing at the foot of the bed, she had obviously moved closer to get a better view. She was looking at our bodies, we were quite a sight. A mother, her legs still widely spread, her obviously excited pussy, lips still slightly gaping, lying next to her son, his softening cock still wet with their mutual juices. “I never knew love making could be so beautiful. I don’t blame you for having sex with each other. If I was in the same position I sure would,” she said as she turned for the door.

“Debbie,” Mom said, before she could reach the door, “would you like to see what its like? Would you like your brother to make love to you?”

Debbie paused, her hand on the doorknob, then slowly turned towards the bed. “Are you sure, mom?”

“I don’t mind sharing your brother with you, and I bet Wayne won’t mind either.” All I could do was smile at the thought. When Deb realised this she smiled too. “Come on Debbie, take your clothes off, slowly, show your brother what he’s getting. It’ll help get him ready for you.

As Debbie started to undress, mom told her to leave her underwear for last. Deb slowly slipped off her blouse, (it wasn’t a strip tease, it was better, it was a girl taking her clothes off for her lover) she paused standing there in skirt and bra, and then she reached down and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. There she was in just her bra and panties, it was obvious, from the dark mark on the front of her panties that my sister was really turned on. Then it was time for her bra, she reached behind her back, unhooked it, and let it fall forward off her shoulders exposing her breasts. Finally, she hooked her fingers in the waist of her panties and quickly pulled them down and stepped out of them. I was finally looking at my sisters’ naked body. She actually looked a lot like mom; her breasts were a little bigger.

Mom moved to the side, saying, “Come up here, Debbie, give your brother a kiss. After all he’s going to be very nice to you soon.”

Deb didn’t hesitate, she moved into the space mom had just vacated, I took her in my arms and we kissed. Softly at first, then with greater passion, our bodies pressed together, and I felt my sisters’ naked breasts pressing against my chest. It was crazy. Less than a week ago I’d been a virgin, now I’d just finished making love to my mother, and I was going to take my sisters virginity!

“Debbie,” Mom interrupted, “before we go any further I think you should have a closer look at Waynes’ body.” Debbie blushed as she pulled away from me and moved down to look between my legs. “See Debbie? Look at his beautiful cock, it feels so good inside you. Look at his balls, go ahead touch him.”

Debbie, hesitantly reached out and touched my cock, then more confident she took it in her hand, “It’s so soft, I mean it’s hard but it’s soft.” Debbie continued touching me, as she did so I was getting harder and harder. I wondered what Debbie was thinking about, there she was touching her brothers cock, the cock that was going to take her virginity, touching the balls that were going to produce the first cum her pussy was going to receive.

“Okay, Debbie, its time.” Mom said, she had obviously taken over as master or should I say mistress of ceremonies. “Lay down here where I was.” Debbie quickly did as asked. As she settled into position mom, who was now kneeling beside her, raised her legs so that her feet were flat on the bed, and then pushed my sisters’ legs apart, exposing her pussy. Debbie blushed when she saw how exposed she was, she tried to close her legs, but mom kept them open. “It’s OK darling, don’t worry, you’re going to love your brother making love to you. You’ll love having him look at your body, I know I do.” Looking down, she said, “She’s not quite ready, I think you’d better help.”

Only too pleased I knelt between my sisters’ legs, my cock only inches from its target. For the first time I really looked at her pussy. It was as beautiful as moms, nice tight lips, a perfect slit between her thighs. I reached out to touch it, to touch her soft, satiny skin. A shudder ran through her body as she felt the first male hand touch her most intimate place. A place that only she and her gynaecologist (who was also a female) had touched before. I began to stimulate her, using the skills and techniques I’d learned with mom, they worked as well with Deb. She became more relaxed, and her pussy became wetter and wetter, until, finally, mom said it was time. I moved up over my sister, only partially resting on her, supporting my weight on my arms, and feeling her naked body against mine. Her breasts pushing against my chest, her nipples rock hard. We kissed; Deb responded with real passion, she was on fire.

“Do it, Wayne, I want you in me.” She gasped when we finally separated our lips.

“It could hurt, you know, when I take your cherry.”

“I don’t care about that, it won’t hurt for long anyway. I want you in me, I want to have sex, its time. Besides you’re not taking my cherry, I’m giving it to you.” Deb said before she kissed me again, hard.

“Listen to your sister, Wayne. Debs right, its time. Its time for you to make her a woman. Fuck your sister, she’s ready.”

Over the last week I’d found you should always listen to your mother. I moved my cock forward, pressing at Debs labia, but they weren’t quite open enough to allow me to enter without help opening the way. I was about to reach down when mom intervened. “My babies need help, here Wayne, let me.” Mom reached down and, with one hand, opened Debs pussy, exposing her vaginal entrance to me. And, with her other hand, she guided my cock into position. “There, everything’s ready, do it, now!”

Finally in position I eased my hips forward, I was so excited. I was entering only my second pussy, and, not only did the pussy belong to a virgin, but it also belonged to my twin sister. Deb was not really any tighter than mom, after all mom hadn’t had sex with anything other than her hand since before she’d had us. But the knowledge that no other male had been where I now was, was such a turn on. Then I found the ultimate difference between Deb and mom, my cock reached her hymen. Being used to moms open vagina, even though I was expecting it, my cock being stopped was still a surprise. I didn’t know what to do, this was far beyond my experience, I knew I had to break through the barrier, but I didn’t want to hurt Deb, at least, I wanted to hurt her as little as possible. So I turned for advice to the one person who’d been through it before. “Mom, I’m there. What do I do now, to make it easier for Deb?”

“That’s sweet, you see how considerate your brother is Deb. Wayne, you know how it hurts more when you try to remove a plaster slowly, well this is the same thing, and one quick, sharp pain is better than a lot of smaller pains. Just drive through, let Deb tell you when so she can be ready.”

“Okay, Deb. It’s up to you, I won’t move until you’re ready.”

“Wayne, I’m ready, believe me I’m more than ready. I’ve already told you I don’t mind the pain. I just want you in me. Do it now!”

Deb gasped when I pulled back and drove at her hymen, it only resisted for a moment and then I was through, balls deep in my sister; she was no longer a virgin. I held myself and asked her how she felt.

“It hurt a bit when you broke through, but not as much as I imagined it would. It still stings a bit. It feels so strange having your pen…, cock, in me like this.” Mom laughed, “You think it feels strange having your brother in you like that. How do you think it felt like for me the first time with my son? Well, Wayne, how do you feel now? You’ve had your cock in both your mother and sister. Not bad for a boy who was a virgin only a week ago.”

“I feel like I’m in heaven mom. Now that I’ve had sex with you both I love you even more, I love you now not only as a son or brother, but also as a man loves his lovers. If I felt like this with another girl I’d want to get married.” Before I could continue Deb started to move under me, she was ready, she wanted me to finish what I’d started.

I began to move in my sister again. Slowly, because I knew she would still be tender, but firmly. Nature was taking over, I was now only partially aware of our mother watching us make love. But, somehow it seemed right. After all, if her pussy belonged to me, then my cock belonged to her, if she wanted to share it with another female, even her own daughter it was alright with me. Mom had watched her son taking her daughters virginity, was watching her children make love. That knowledge was almost enough to push me over the edge, I drove harder and faster into Deb.

Debbie was now well lubricated, my cock was now moving smoothly and easily. Her pain had obviously gone, for now at least. All Deb wanted now was for us to finish, for us to come. As I neared my come, not wanting to leave Deb behind, I reached down for her clit. She was so hot, so on edge, so near, that when I found it just one touch was enough. Deb exploded in her first real orgasm, her untried vaginal muscles tightened on my cock, not as hard as moms more practised muscles, but hard enough. She pulled me over the edge with her, I climaxed as well. For the first time Debbies vagina received a males sperm. Spurt after spurt shot into her as I unloaded my cum into my sister for the first time. When we finally finished, we just lay together, exhausted, in a haze of pleasure.

Finally I had to move before my weight became too much for Debbie. I pulled out and slumped to the side, looking down at my soft, wet, cock, I saw that there were only slight traces of blood, of my sisters’ virginity. Deb didn’t move when I moved off her, except to moan when my cock pulled out of her. She just laid there, her legs still spread wide, her pussy, with some traces of cum and blood around the lips, was already closing as the stimulation left her.

“Wayne,” Mom said, attracting my attention. “I think you better go to bed now, I’ll look after Debbie. Get a good nights sleep, we’ll talk tomorrow.”

I bent over and kissed first mom then Debbie, “Goodnight, sis.” I said as I got up and left the room.