Family Tradition Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's family and their fetish for trucking.
2.3k words
4.09
41.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's father was a very successful banker. In his heart, however, he was a long haul trucker. She grew up listening to C. W. McCall's Convoy and watching Burt Reynold's Smokey and the Bandit. The family even watched the offshoots such as Kristofferson and Ali McGraw's Convoy and the continuation of the Bandit series, that would have been difficult for anyone but a true enthusiast to endure. Their family vacations were usually road trips, sticking to major highways, it was guaranteed that they would have a C.B. mounted under the dash. As he retired, moving from Seattle down to the Miami area, he chose to drive his own moving truck.

My lovely wife Cathy volunteered us to help with the move. I was not as thrilled as she was, but was more than willing to do what I could to help a wonderful family that was very accepting of me. It also did not hurt that Donna, Cathy's mom, was very attractive. I also owed him a great deal in that he had helped us out financially and with amazing contacts when we were just starting our trucking business. In reality we did very little, they had hired a crew to pack their household goods and load the truck. It was actually a lovely two days of hanging out with the family reminiscing.

The reminiscing included long recountings of family vacations, Cathy in the back seat pumping her fist to get the trucks to honk their horns. It also led to Cathy again volunteering our service. We were to travel along with them, ala Bandit style, meeting them at their new house to observe the unpacking. My father in-law, Ted's, corvette being our ride helped to improve my outlook on this venture.

As I had a couple of things to arrange at the company before I could take off, there was a small alteration of plans. We would leave a couple of days after Ted and Donna. Actually this was little more than a pride thing, as I had hired well and the company ran fine without me. As driving the car would be faster and less tiring, we estimated that we would likely catch up somewhere in Texas on I10. As they were climbing into the truck, Donna handed Cathy her final assignment. We were responsible for a box that Donna had packed herself, not trusting the packers with "personal" items, which we were to deliver to their new residence.

In addition to having the box promptly handed to me, I also had the task of distracting Donna and Ted while Cathy affixed two bumper stickers to their trucks rear bumper. One identified their call signs as Papa Bear and Foxy Mama along with the C.B. channel which they tended to monitor. Apparently this was a reference to past road trips and the handles they had been anointed them with. I was able to appreciate the one she placed on the driver's side of the rear bumper for passing cars much more: "If You Are Happy And You Know It Flash Your Tits".

Slipping behind the wheel of the red convertible corvette, I felt much better about the trip. As I had seen very little of the country, I looked forward to the drive down the Pacific coast and across the South to the Atlantic coast. With the top down and wind blowing through our hair, Cathy and I even discussed renting a car and returning home via the Atlantic coast and across the Northern border. It also helped that Cathy was looking very sexy. With her floppy hat and sun dress blowing, she looked carefree and happy. It might even help me with my business; it feels a bit odd at times being the President of a major freightliner company with my travel experience being limited to flying to a meeting here or there and directly home.

However, I get ahead of myself as to how we made it to that point. Hardly out of our gated community, I realized that I had not packed my mother in-laws box. As we discussed this and the need to flip around, we realized that we had not even taken it home from Ted and Donna's house. Their old house was on the way to the highway, thus it would not even be a delay for us, as long as someone else had not found it. Our concern grew as we drove. With relief we saw the box beside the driveway.

Jumping out and gathering the box, I noticed it was tipped on its side. Picking it up, I also noticed the top flaps were no longer folded as neatly and tightly together as when Donna handed it over to us. Placing the box between Cathy and I, we backed out continuing our trip. On the highway and approaching cruising speeds, I confessed my concerns about the possibility that someone else had opened the box before we recovered it. As Cathy had no idea what its contents were, she tried calling her mother. Cathy planned to open the box giving her mother a run-down of the contents. However the call went unanswered.

Cathy had no sooner opened the box and began looking thru the items, when her mother called back. Excited to use the technology that my personal car does not have, I answered via the 'vette and its Bluetooth connection. A blushing Cathy gave her mother a report of us being on the road and a bit of small talk failing to tell her about the purpose of our calling her. She answered my quizzical look by shaking her head. "no," and mouthing "Tell you later."

Cathy hung up and began playing with the radio. Sensing that she was avoiding telling me what was up, I reached for the box, which she pulled away from me. Hesitantly she began to talk:

"You have heard all about our road trips, well those were our good times: A time when Dad could relax from work. Mom did not have to keep up standards for neighbors or the wives of Dad's business partners." Not knowing what else to say, she finally handed me a photograph. "It is a box of loose pictures."

The picture was of Cathy's mother. Her mother much younger, like early twenties. From the front seat of an old convertible, shiny new at the time, she was holding her shirt and bra up. Shaking off the initial surprise I looked again, it was definitely Donna and she was definitely flashing her breasts. Her breasts were very nice, full with erect puffy nipples. "She was very pretty," I said, after Cathy had pulled it from my fingers.

Responding to Cathy's sour look, I stated earnestly, "No, she really was very lovely. It is very obvious where you got your beauty and sexy looks. So, she was a bit wilder when younger. She really was, probably still is, I guess you know .a. a ..., she still is very pretty. Just more refined. Can't quite picture her like that now days."

With a smirk, Cathy handed me another picture. Donna was standing, topless, in the front seat of the 'vette we were driving. Her arms were up above her head, like she was on a rollercoaster, and her long blond hair was flying in the breeze. Briefly I considered that Ted had bought the car less than a year ago, secondly I wondered who took the picture as Ted was driving. Driving with a big smile on his face I might add. These thoughts I quickly moved past as I admired her beauty. In her early sixties or not, Donna looked great. Breasts still full, though looking closely I noticed the puffies of her youth were replaced with mother's nipple capping her darker areolas. My mother in law was definitely still a MILF.

"The box is full" Cathy stated with sadness in her voice. Handing me a picture of her mom, again topless, posing with a trucker beside one of my trucks. She reached for the picture much too quickly, well before I was done.

Cathy taking the picture back, had a tear rolling down her cheek. Opening my mouth to apologize for admiring her mother, she interrupted me; "I am so sorry. You have worked so hard, taken such good care of us. I am sorry about my family. I know with you being an orphan, you expected better of my family. I have always tried to be respectable for you; I will ask them not to embarrass you."

I could only respond with a chuckle. "Babe, we own a trucking company. Do you think my employees, the trucker in the picture minded. My customers do not care, as long as their product gets delivered on time. Kenworth will still sell me trucks. Hell, if they saw that picture of your mother by one of their trucks, they would probably give me a discount." As her face continued to be troubled, I tried to console her; "I am sure this came as a shock for you. Is this a shock? Are you okay?"

Again she offered a guilty apology; "No, I am so sorry. It is not a surprise. I figured out young that the trucks were not always blowing their horn at me. I figured out why mom liked to wear a skirt while driving. Oh, Gawd, do you realize I am wearing one now. I woke up from more than one of my road trip naps, usually due to a truck honking, to find mom's head on Dad's lap. It did not take a genius to figure out she was not asleep. I could hear the truckers on the C.B, they were very impressed."

"I am sorry it bothered you so" I tried to console.

"It did not bother me at all." She responded. "When you graduated with your MBA, why do you think I suggested a trucking company? It was definitely dad's fetish. Mom certainly enjoyed it too. I am just sorry that I was not honest with you. I am not the good little proper wife you thought you married. Do you know that when mom and dad picked me up after my first year of college, we passed a truck and I was pretty sure that mom flashed him? And ... Honey, I flashed him my breasts out the back window. I also flashed, like ten of them, while cruising in Janet's VW in college."

As she refused to listen to me that I was not disappointed, that it actually turned me on, I simply put my arm around her. Pulling her close, we drove in silence. Seeing a rest area sign, I pulled in. Turning her head towards me and looking her in the eye, I told her "We are going to have a fun trip. Go in to the rest room, wash your face and come out relaxed, smiling and with your bra and panties in your purse." As she began to argue, I went around to her side of the car opening her door. I lifted up her short skirt, exposing her little white panties to the trucker walking by. Grasping their waistband, I pulled them off.

Continuing to kneel in front of her, with her bare pussy open to whomever may stroll by, I began lecturing; "You will either go in and remove your bra, or I will remove it, taking your little sun dress off to get to it. I love your family. They do not disappoint me. In fact your mom and her pics make my cock hard. I have learned a lot from her and your father. With this trip, they and you, will be teaching me how to love the trucking industry which we are a part."

With that, I opened the convertible roof. Sitting and waiting for Cathy, my mind swirled, I had no idea what to do. I somewhat ordered my wife to be sexy and have fun. How does one do that? I thought about thumbing through the box of pictures, but that seemed very intrusive. If I was to see any more pics of my sexy mother in-law, Cathy would need to share them with me. Cathy would need to take the lead. Would she? She had gone into the rest area to remove her bra, but what would be her attitude on return? It did not seem too fun to drive four thousand miles with a crying or pissed off wife, even if she was braless and panty-less.

As Cathy emerged from the ladies room, it only took a glance to realize that my concerns were for not. Her hips had a swing that had earlier been missing. With nothing short of strutting she approached the car with bra in hand. Noticing a trucker admiring her gorgeous ass as he passed by her, she gave him a very sexy wink. Coming up to the car, she tossed her bra to me from at least six feet away. My hot wife passed by me with a command, "Grab the camera Big Boss Man" as she followed the driver towards his rig.

Catching up with them, camera in hand, it turns out "his rig" was one of mine. Proud that I was beginning to recognize some of the truck makes and models, it was one of last year's purchase of Peterbilts. Cathy, in full flirt mode, had him readily agreeing to pose for a picture. He rapped his arm around her, placing his hand firmly on her hip, as she struck a pose beside the company logo "Bossman Freight Hauling." While I was turning on the digital camera, adjusted the zoom, and allowed it to auto-focus, I watched through the lens; Cathy lifted her dress hem, handing it to the driver as if he was the one lifting it. This gave him and the camera a great shot of her pussy and neatly trimmed bush.

Taking his business card, promising to e-mail him a copy, she kissed him on the cheek. Her sultry swagger turned into what was close to a young girl's skip, taking my hand, leading me towards the 'vette and our exhibitionist road trip.