Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 07

Story Info
Truth and Accidents
12.1k words
4.7
38.2k
12

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing work of fiction, all names and places are fictional, any relation to any real person or place, real or imagined, is purely accidental.

Sunday morning they woke and Sherri looked into the mirror as she entered the Bathroom and saw what happens when you sweat into makeup and don't wash it off. She gasped and began scrubbing as fast as she could. She used the toilet, put on one of her extremely high cut thong leotards and went downstairs. Robert had coffee going and they poured a cup and entered the exercise room. Robert showed her how to use the Nautilus equipment and the treadmill. He worked on the Stairmaster and the leg press portion of the Nautilus. Sherri worked on a couple of the machines and then tried the Stairmaster and quickly felt the burn of muscles reaching their limit.

She followed him upstairs and took great pleasure in washing him, and then he surprised her again. "Put on some jeans and a shirt you are comfortable in." he told her instead of laying out her clothing. She went and chose clothing that met his requirements after her shower.

Downstairs again, her blood ran cold. The breakfast table had the now common fruits and muffins, but there was also guns on the table.

"OK, since you have quit hiding your face and are dressing attractively, I am concerned that you might be attacked or worse. So I am going to teach you how to defend yourself. First, I'm going to teach you about guns, then we are going to shoot and find one you are comfortable with. Then on Monday, you are going to take a little time and apply for a permit to carry concealed. As an officer of the Court, you are entitled to get one under State Law."

Sherri stared at the guns, she didn't like them, and told him so.

"Sherri, like the items downstairs, they are tools, like any tool, they can be used for good or evil. If someone is trying to kill you, and in St. Louis, it's a real possibility, I want you to have a chance to live. That is all these are, chances to live.

She ate her breakfast unconvinced and dreading the day. "Is this a must do, or do I have a choice in the matter?"

"I won't demand you carry, I will suggest in the strongest terms that you get the permit, but that is your choice too. I will insist you learn basic safety of firearms, and ask that you learn how to shoot." he replied.

Sherri shuddered and said "I really don't like them." she said.

"Sherri, have you ever heard of a Curb Bite?" asked Robert.

"No, what is it?" Sherri answered.

"When the thugs in St. Louis are done beating, or Raping, or Robbing you, they like to position your mouth on the edge of the curb, and then stomp on your head driving your jaws apart and breaking your teeth. Among other things, it usually breaks the jaw, and dislocates it. It has been known to kill a person, the shock, and trauma, and occasionally bone splinter's strike the spinal cord. If you survive, and if you have money, you can spend the next six months to a year getting reconstructive surgery and enduring the pain from that. If you don't have the money, you get whatever the emergency room doctor can manage to wire up." Robert told her.

"I have heard of them breaking jaws, but that? That is barbaric, inhumanly cruel." she said shocked.

"Yes, especially when they have already gotten what they were after, be it money, or your body." said Robert. "Most people never recover from the psychological effects of it."

Sherri thought, could she shoot someone if that was the alternative? "Do I have to shoot someone?"

"Sherri, if you pull a gun on someone, you had better be prepared to use it, and plan on shooting them if you pull it. If you can't shoot someone to save your life, perhaps killing them, then you don't need to carry one." Robert said gently. "I can't make you shoot someone, and God knows I don't want you in that situation, but I can't protect you from everything, despite my best efforts. What I can do is train you to protect yourself. I can teach you how to defend yourself, so you are in control."

"I'm never in control." she said quietly.

"Yes you are, last night, you had the power to stop any time you wanted. If you had snapped your fingers, or moved as if you were going to, everything would have stopped. You have the brakes, and you have the power to stop whenever you wish. That is what those are, brakes to make someone stop, not everyone respects the color Red, or the snapping of a finger." he said with a small smile.

Sherri laughed, she had almost snapped her finger, knowing he would stop immediately, she trusted him with that, why not see what this is about. "OK, I'll try and learn Master." she said.

After breakfast was cleared away, Sherri sat and watched as he described the different weapons before him. There was a cute little pistol, a bigger gun, and a revolver.

"Ok, this is a Glock 19, it holds 15 rounds of 9mm ammo, and is probably a little bulky for you to carry around. The idea is you learn to shoot this and then get this which is a Glock 26," he held up the little gun "which uses the same ammunition, but is smaller and holds only 10 rounds." Robert said. "The Glock 26, which is nicknamed the 'baby Glock' is smaller and more easily concealed. It's not accurate past about 15 yards though, so you have to aim carefully"

He explained the weapons, how they worked, showed her the ammunition, which Sherri thought looked kind of small. Robert explained that the size of the bullet doesn't really matter, the 9mm is faster than the .38 that goes into the revolver. It's where you hit the bad guy that matters. Head or heart, always aim for the center of his chest. Never try for a leg or arm shot. You aren't that good, no one is that good to aim for a limb on a moving target and hit it consistently. If you do hit it, it was luck, nothing more. Don't bet your life on luck.

Robert let her hold the 19, and explained how to use the sights. Line the top of the front sight up with the target, center in the rear sight and squeeze the trigger. Robert showed her the 26 and showed her the laser sight on it. "Put the little red dot where you want the bullet to go. Squeeze the trigger, and you'll be fine. Check the sight out everyday, if it fades, let me know and I'll change the battery on it OK?"

Robert took the guns and some magazines out back to the far end of his yard. Sherri saw he had a mound of dirt and suspected he used it for this purpose. He put up a big target with a big circle on the target. He gave her safety glasses and ear muffs to wear. He loaded a magazine into the Glock 19 and speaking loudly to be heard through the muffs told her to hold it, aim at the target, and squeeze the trigger. No worries, no safety to worry about, just point and shoot.

Sherri pointed and closing her eyes and bracing for the recoil she saw in the movies where the gun jumps for the sky slowly squeezed the trigger. The recoil barely moved the gun, her hand went up about two inches and settled right back down. She frowned and kept her eyes open the next time. Again the gun jumped only two inches and there was little recoil in reality. She turned toward Robert confused. He grabbed the gun and pointed it at the ground.

"Sherri, never point a gun at anything you don't want to destroy." he told her without any anger.

"Sorry Master, I thought it was supposed to jump for the sky is all."

"Hollywood likes to pretend that they do, well in real life people don't fly backwards when the get shot, sometimes they don't even fall down right away. There are guns that kick so hard as to jump towards the sky, I don't own any of those, and wouldn't try and teach you to shoot one." He told her. "Take the gun and try again, keep your eyes open, squeeze the trigger, and try to line the sights up.

Sherri fired the whole magazine and another one after that. It wasn't so bad, kind of noisy, but not what she had expected. By the end of the second magazine, she was hitting the target, not the center of it, but hitting it.

"Good, that is very good." Robert told her.

"Can you shoot?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied.

"Show me." she said next.

Robert moved them back to more than twice the distance she was shooting at. He loaded a fresh magazine into the Glock 19, and then pointed it at the ground. He took one breath and then once perfectly still, brought the pistol up in one fluid motion. The weapon came up and his left hand joined the right on the grip as it came up and he dropped into a crouch, the weapon didn't move at all as he fired round after round into the target. He fired 15 rounds in about 12 seconds she decided. The slide locked back which Sherri remembered belatedly meant the magazine was empty. Robert dropped the magazine from the handle, and stood up.

Sherri and he walked to the target, and now in the center were 15 holes, and it looked like you could cover them with a playing card. She had counted steps, it was 35 steps, maybe 30 yards.

"How do you do that?" she asked.

"Practice, that is all, just practice. That's how you get good at anything, you practice." Robert told her.

She tried the little Glock next and decided she liked it better. It was lighter, and smaller and easier for her to hold. It kicked a bit more, but not much. She said that the red dot from the grip laser sight made it easier for her to shoot, she could just look for the dot and aim from that.

They went inside, and Robert cleaned the guns, even the revolver they hadn't fired.

He loaded two magazines, and handed the 'baby Glock' to Sherri and told her to load the magazine. He then talked her through pulling the slide back and chambering the rounds. "That's your gun now babe, any problems with it, let me know and I'll repair it."

Sherri looked at it, she had never owned a gun, and never really wanted one. It was loaded, the little thing on the side said there was a round in the chamber. Robert was back to finishing up with the other guns. He put the Glock 19 back together, and loaded a magazine into it, but didn't chamber a round.

"Master, what do I do with this?" she asked, still holding it away from her.

"I would put it in your room, and every week or two we will practice with it, and when you are comfortable with it, I hope you will carry it with you. The permit should be no problem, attorneys are one of the few folks who can get a permit to carry." Robert told her.

They spent what was left of the afternoon swimming and chatting. Talking about everything and nothing, and just enjoying the day.

"Master, about last night, it was very strange at first, and then extremely erotic when you...." Sherri said

"When I played with your ass?" he finished.

Sherri nodded "Yes Master."

"Slave, I saw you enjoyed it, and you shouldn't feel ashamed for feeling pleasure, that is the purpose of these experiments." Robert said.

Sherri blushed and said "I've never done anything like this before, none of this, it's all so new and strange."

Robert smiled and said "Sherri, we won't go further than you are ready, you have taken a first step, and there are many more before we get to the end, in a matter of speaking."

"Will we do it again tonight Master?" she asked, hopeful and worried.

"Not tonight, I am going to assume you are sore from last night, aren't you my slave?" said Robert.

"A little Master, it's not bad. It was different. The Orgasms were intense, but not more so than others you have given me. It was like a Sundae, only with chocolate syrup instead of hot fudge." said Sherri.

"Perhaps hot fudge instead?" Robert asked with a smile. "So you enjoyed yourself, I'm very glad. It's alright, don't get in a hurry my love. We have two years to explore everything together."

Sherri nodded, be patient she told herself but it had been intense, and she had a brain shattering orgasm with him pounding her at the same time. God her life had changed so much. A month ago she would have screamed rape if someone had suggested using a tiny anal plug, and it was tiny, on her. Now she found she longed for it.

Robert called her to him and she came without hesitation. He kissed her and caressed her. She melted into him and felt her arousal growing.

Sherri felt Robert remove her bikini top, and then watched him tie it around her hands. She had her hands bound behind her and knew he would take her here, on the deck of the pool, practically in public, and she was pleased. She loved him, and loved the feel of him, the smell of him, the thought of him put a smile on her face. It was so naughty, so depraved, and so kinky, but it was awesome. He kissed and caressed her, bringing her arousal to a point, and then he lay on the lawn chair, and she mounted him. She bounced up and down, grinding her hips, her hands behind her, while he played with her breasts, her clit, and caressed her other zones so effortlessly. She had an orgasm, and then felt her arousal grow even more. She experienced her first multiple orgasm that day, on the deck of the pool, and her writhing in it's grip caused Robert to explode within her.

Sherri collapsed onto him and panted. Flushed and exhausted.

They spent the evening and night cuddled up and watching television. They went to bed and slept cuddled together.

Monday Morning, and it was time to sip coffee and exercise. Sherri almost felt dread at the thought of going to the firm, but Robert told her not to worry, he would call Franklin today and set up an appointment to look at the initial issues for his new contract. They would be quite happy with her over that. She could even tell Carl that I mentioned I was calling today.

Sherri exercised again, this time trying the "buns of steel" workout. Her ass was going to be sore all day she decided about half way through. Deep lunges and step aerobics made for a difficult workout for a beginner.

She dressed in the clothing he had lain out for her. A beautiful blue pant suit and lovely pale yellow blouse with underwear that was nearly transparent. Three inch heels completed the outfit.

Robert fed her an Omelet and toast. Giving her a good breakfast to match her smile. She was smiling, that goofy grin we all wear when he have had good sex recently.

Sherri headed for work in her Lexus. She smiled all the way. Sherri arrived at work, checking her time on her Rolex Watch, and looking forward to getting off work. She was looking forward to more experimentation. Robert had promised to tickle her fancy, and she had no idea what he intended to do.

She stopped by Carl's office and said Hello. She stepped in and stood as an elegant woman would, and told him "I talked to Robert, and he wanted to send his thanks for giving us some quality time. He said he was planning on calling today or tomorrow. He showed me some of his businesses, and hinted at some of the others. He has lot's of companies, and probably needs some serious Incorporation help before long. Did you know he got the contract for exterior security at NASA's Houston facility?"

"I had heard that, I thought Halliburton usually got those contracts." said Carl.

"Robert beat them on the Contract, since he is a smaller company he doesn't have the multiple layers of management to support, much less an international division that is apparently expensive." she answered glibly. It really didn't matter he had told her on the pool deck Sunday, let them get to drooling, and I'll toss them a small bone to gnaw on.

"Well that's great, the contract I mean, Please relay my happiness for his success." said Carl.

Sherri could see him, and see he was drooling at the thought of a multiple business client, six figures at least. Carl was a partner, and would get a share of the profits. She wanted to reach across the desk and rip that shit eating grin off his face. She didn't like the idea of her firm taking advantage of Robert.

Sherri excused herself and went to her own office, still grinning, but not as broadly. She felt dirty, and considering how she spent her weekend, or at least a part of her weekend, she shouldn't feel dirty, but this was dishonest. She wasn't dishonest was she? She would have to talk to Robert and see what he thought. If all big business was like this, she didn't want it. Perhaps she should talk to the DA's office and see if they needed an experienced tax lawyer to do white collar crimes.

Sherri went to work, sipping coffee, always placing her lips on the same part of the cup. The things he had worked her on were now second nature to her.

At 10:32 am, her day got turned upside down. Her cell phone chirped and she looked and smiled at the display. It was him, it was her Master. "Yes Robert, good morning babe."

"Hey sweets, I have some bad news. I have to leave today for Houston, the NASA guys are excited as all hell and want to make sure I understand the responsibility. I have to leave today and start meeting with them tomorrow. I should be back no later than Friday evening." said Robert.

"Oh Shit, I was looking forward to tonight, I have a fancy idea you know?" she said hoping she could convince him to stay by promising lots of sex.

"Sorry babe, but work calls, and this means I can hire a bunch of people and give them some good jobs. It also means I make more money to spend on you. By the way, when you get home, you'll find a present on my desk for you. Use it as needed my love." said Robert.

They signed off and expressed their love. Sherri realized she would have to tell Carl the prick about the last minute meeting. Shit, she wanted to ignore him for the rest of the day.

She ducked out of her office and told Lisa she was going to Carl's office for a moment.

"Hi Carl, just heard from Robert, he has a last minute meeting, a series of them I guess. He should be gone all week and won't be back until Friday at the earliest." she said.

"That's too bad, I was looking forward to meeting him. Well duty calls as they say, please give him my best regards when you talk to him will ya?" Said Carl.

Sherri managed to finish the day, feeling depression settle, knowing she was going home to an empty house, and just sit and miss him. She wondered what present he had for her, but didn't want to sit in the empty house. She worked until a quarter to six, and then decided to go on home. It was his house, and she was his slave, and that was where she belonged.

She arrived at his and her home just after 6:30 and dashed up to the office to check for her present. She found a small jewelers box, and an envelope. The box opened to reveal a small gold heart with a diamond inlaid in it. It was beautiful, simple elegance, just what he would have chosen. She put it on, knowing that she had his heart next to her own.

In the envelope was a handwritten note, and a credit card, in her name. She read the note.

Slave Sherri,

I had planned to give you both of these tonight. The card arrived just before I left, and wanted to make sure you were taken care of. The heart, well you can guess what it represents my love.

Will be home soon, call me when you get lonely, I'm going to be power meeting my ass off trying to get home to you.

Love your Master

Robert.

Sherri sat at his desk, and fired up his computer. She wanted to work on some things and then thought about it. She had a new credit card, with a high limit she bet. She looked at her watch, and thought. Best Buy would close at 9pm. She could go now, buy a laptop, use his network to access the web, and get the programs she needed on his card. She would pay for it later she thought with a smile.

Sherri dashed out to her car and rushed to Best Buy. She looked and admitted after a few minutes admitted she didn't have a clue. Finally she turned to a geek in a blue shirt with more pimples than seemed natural and told him she wanted the most powerful laptop in the store.