Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The geek grinned and told her that there were several good models.

"No, you didn't hear me, which is the best one here?" she asked.

"That one" he said sad that he didn't get to discuss things he knew about using the acronyms that would confuse her. He pointed at a Hewlett Packard laptop which was on sale for $2,249.95 so she bought it, and the extended warranty. She got a flash drive thingy that the kid said would be useful, and a briefcase to carry the equipment in. Grand total over $2,500 and some change. That would be a wonderful punishment to endure she thought with a smile.

She arrived home and unpacked her new laptop and powered it up. After a few minutes she got it registered by connecting a phone line to make the computer happy. It was supposed to be a core 2 dual? Whatever, it was supposed to be fast and powerful.

She got the computer's wireless network opened and tried to link to the network. It was wireless, something fast she was sure, the computer said there was a network called Mason One, and she clicked on the connect button and the computer thought for a few seconds and said unable. Shit, she tried again, and couldn't get it. She tried for ten more minutes and finally in frustration stood and stomped off. She sighed, and picked up her cell phone.

"Yes Slave, I was about to call you." said Robert.

"Master, I took your card, and bought a laptop to do my work on, and it says there is a network here, but comes up unable to connect to the network. Is there a secret I don't know?" she said.

"Yes there is, the network is encrypted, no one can hack into it easily, and the code is changed about every month or so. Also you have to tell the network that the computer is OK too. I have a tech guy, and will call him. Will you be up for another half hour or so?" said Robert

"Yes Master, I'll wait for your guy." she hesitated and said "I assumed I would be punished for this,"

"You mean you hoped you would be punished for this, don't worry, I'll remember it when I have you tied down and torturing you with a feather duster." he laughed.

Sherri smiled in anticipation and thanked her Master, signing off with a good night and I love you.

A half hour later the doorbell rang and another teenager was there in a Metallica T-shirt, and again with the incredible amount of pimples. Was it something about computers that caused that?

He looked at the laptop and congratulated her. He said it had a media reader built in, and she nodded knowingly. Yes she liked Media, and often read it. The kid tapped on her keyboard and told her he could encrypt her contents if she thought it was needed. She shrugged and asked if it was really needed, and he suggested that she at least encrypt her documents, and she agreed. He pulled a small thingy similar to her own out and plugged it in. Five minutes later, her computer had encrypted documents with a program that was supposed to annoy and delay the NSA. He then entered the computer phrase into an encryption algorithm. He then moved to Roberts computer and brought up another screen, and told something to recognize her computer. He was done in 15 minutes.

He left and said to give his best to Mr. Mason.

Sherri watched him go and wondered why all the nerds had such tremendous pimple outbreaks.

She was too tired to download too many programs, she could do it at work tomorrow.

She went to his room and slept in his bed. She was exhausted, and that was good, she didn't miss him so much she wanted to cry when she was exhausted. She only missed him so much she ached inside.

By setting the alarm the night before she woke on time, and exercised alone, she knelt in the shower for a few minutes, wanting to stay on schedule and wishing she could be washing her Master. It was Tuesday, and she had three more morning showers to get through. She ate breakfast and left for work. Sherri took her new laptop, deciding to use the firms network to download the programs she wanted. She got the usual ones, Microsoft office, downloaded all morning long, paid for with Robert's credit card. She then downloaded some other programs also paid for with Roberts card. If she was going to pay, she might as well pay for it all. That thought made her smile in more anticipation.

Sherri got home, and went downstairs, she knelt before his throne, and missed him terribly. She called him, and told him where she was, and told him the truth. She wasn't naked, she was wearing a thong. She then watched one of the porno movies, backing it up to get a second look at some things, fast forwarding through the corny pick up lines that supposedly worked to get the actress naked and horny in a second.

Sherri slept in his bed again, and Wednesday dawned with her lonely and sad. It was raining, and that suited her fine. Another day at work, going through the motions, pretending to care about the files that the fucking sharks thought were wonderful. She ate lunch with Lisa and confessed that with Robert out of town, everything seemed to be out of whack. She just didn't fit again, and she hated it. It was bad when she was alone and didn't know she fit with anyone, now she knew, and it was like being starved of oxygen.

Sherri managed to get through until Thursday night, she was kneeling on her pillow at her Masters Throne and called him again. He spoke to her for a while and promised that he would be home tomorrow night. He would fly out tomorrow afternoon and should be home by 7:30 or so. He gave her the flight number, and she resolved to keep a web page up showing updated flight information. His car was at the airport in the long term lot, and it didn't make sense for her to come get him, he would come home to her and they could play all weekend.

Friday dawned, and she was happy. Her Master was coming HOME. HE WAS COMING HOME TODAY. She screamed to the world as she woke up knowing today was the day. Sherri worked out, knowing that a thousand miles away, he was too. Instead of kneeling this morning in the shower, she took the time to shave everything very carefully. She ate breakfast and headed to work. She managed to get through work and had an idea in the afternoon. She had an idea to welcome her Master home. She would show him how dedicated she was, she would show him how much she had missed. She would do it and he would be so proud of her.

Sherri had her weekly meeting with Carl, using her new laptop to bring up documents she had worked on, and Carl said it was very nice, and hoped it would help her continue to do the great work she had been lately.

Sherri rushed home, getting there at 6:30, and checked the flight. It had arrived 20 minutes ago, which meant he was probably now at the luggage claim, and would be headed here. Give him an hour or so, and he would be here. HER MASTER WAS ALMOST HOME. She rushed to prepare things, watching a video and making careful note of several things. Lubrication, ease it in, gently, not too hard, and then it just pops in. Sherri turned the TV off and then ran to get dressed. She checked her watch, 40 minutes left, probably not more, perhaps less knowing her Master, he would be anxious too. She took her watch off, and stripped nude. She put on a garter belt, stockings, and four inch heels. She looked at the clock, 30 minutes. Damn, she might not have time.

She hurriedly connected the garter belt to the stockings, knowing it made her look slutty, she thought that was just fine, she didn't want him to have any complications in taking her when he was ready. She went to the chains, and selected a nipple clamp set, one he had used, tight, but not too tight, not painfully tight anyway. She put them on, and bit her lip until she got used to them. Damn, it hurt worse than she remembered. Next she grabbed the red ball gag. It was the one she used most often, so perhaps it was his or perhaps her favorite.

She moved the bench over to the stocks, so she could lie on it and be trapped in the Stocks, she knew she could get in, and they had a safety feature that meant you couldn't get trapped. The latch folded up to lock, and you couldn't get it up if you were in the arm holes, and you couldn't be trapped in them without the latch in the up position.

Sherri looked at the clock, damn, only 20 minutes. She grabbed the small anal plug, and then thought, the next one was only a little bigger and bright pink, painfully obvious she thought. She looked at it, and decided, go big girl. She lubed it like she had seen in the video. She laid on the table and started to work it in. It stretched her out and pain entered her world, but then it slipped the rest of the way in, and set itself. Not comfortable, but not real painful. She laid down on the bench and put her wrists and neck in the right holes, and then reached up and eased the top portion down. She figured about ten minutes, maybe more, but not too much more.

Wait, pink was good, but a red jewel would be wonderful. It would shine and glitter in the light as she squirmed in anticipation. It would work she knew. She eased the top of the stocks up, and rushed over to look at the anal plugs. The anal jewelry was two positions to the right of the one she had taken. She pulled the pink one out and held it up. It wasn't much smaller than the chrome anal jewelry but it was rubber, did it matter that much? She decided it didn't. She grabbed the lube and the anal jewelry. She lubed the anal plug and then her hole. She wanted this to go in as smoothly as possible. She bent herself over the bench at the stocks and then started to work it in. It opened her little hole, and spread it apart. Sherri felt the stretch, and then the pain. It hurt, but she could take it, could take it for her master.

Sherri pushed harder and the pain increased, she wanted to stop, but she didn't want to stop so close, she could feel it, another half inch and it would be in. She pushed even harder and it was in, and it hurt like the devil. It felt like she was being torn in half. She moved and put herself in the stocks, reaching up to the top. She pulled it down, and put it in place, holding it with her neck and putting her wrist in place and easing down. God it hurt, it should be getting easier by now.

God it fucking hurt. Master, please come soon, it hurts so much, please see what I have done for you.

Sherri bit her lip, she had tears in her eyes, and decided she made a big mistake, the pain was getting worse, not better. It was killing her, and she knew it needed to come out. The anal plugs, were designed not to come out unless you pulled them out, you couldn't push them out she knew. She tried to raise the stocks, but she couldn't. It hurt too bad to try and move, her ass was being stretched apart, and she tried again. It hurt worse then ever. Her ass was going to tear and pop off and her Master would come in and find her asshole on the ground rolling around torn in two. She couldn't move, it hurt worse to move, and the pain to stay was getting intolerable. She tried to scream, but only a muffled sound made it past the red ball gag. She tried to rise again and it hurt so bad she dropped down, only rising an inch. She saw stars dancing before her eyes and was afraid she was going to pass out from the pain.

Where was her Master, she needed him now. Master, please come soon, it hurts, it hurts so bad.

Robert came home and entered his house. He saw Sherri's car and half expected her behind the door waiting for him. No, not there, her stuff was on the kitchen table, she hadn't taken them upstairs. He smiled realizing she probably went downstairs, but called upstairs to be sure. No answer after a couple moments.

She heard him up there, he called her name, she tried to scream for his help, God please come soon her gag muffled her sound until it was inaudible up there. Please look down here soon. Master, please come save me. Tears were rolling down her cheeks now, and she sobbed in agony. How could it hurt that badly?

Robert decided she must be downstairs. He fingered the lock and started down the stairs, loosening his tie as he did. He turned the corner and saw her. She was in the stocks and wiggling. No she wasn't squirming, she was shaking, crying. He stepped closer and then saw the anal jewel sticking out. "Oh God, Sherri" he said rushing to her. She was in the stocks and crying freely as he rounded them to see her. He knelt there and opened the top. She was in agony, and he could see it. He removed the gag.

"God get it out, it hurts, Please get it out." she cried sobbing.

Robert moved behind her. He looked, no blood, good. He began to ease it, twisting it, and then worked the ring over the edge and down. Sherri screamed in agony as the ring cleared the largest locking part of the plug. She was crying and Robert looked and checked the still open hole. No tearing that he could see. She might be OK after all, but she was still in agony right now.

He took the nipple clamps off scooped her up and. He rushed carrying her up two flights of stairs to his bathroom. She was crying into his chest, and he stepped fully clothed into the tub with her in his arms. He sat in his big Jacuzzi and turned the water on with one hand. He got both hot and cold water going, and hugged her close to him and talked to her, telling her it was going to be OK. She was going to be OK.

She sobbed and hugged him, and kept saying "Sorry Master, I'm so sorry".

The water rose enough to start to sooth her backside. He kept filling the tub. He kept talking to her and telling her it was OK. She tried to move from his lap a bit and cried out again. Damn, she hurt herself bad he thought.

Sherri thought the pain would subside when the plug was out, but this was bad, it hurt, not as bad as when the plug was in, but this was horrible.

"What did I do to myself" she said to him.

"Well baby, I looked and didn't see any tearing, perhaps a small one, but nothing bad, and that is good. That means we probably don't have to worry about Septic infection." Robert told her.

"That is where the bowels leak into the abdominal cavity right?" she said horrified.

"Yes, and it looks ok so far. No worries on that. If you show any signs, we will rush you to the ER and I'll have Surgeons from around the country flying in to work on you ok?" he said reassuring her.

She nodded and then asked. "Why does it still hurt so bad?"

"Well babe, have you ever over extended your knee, or twisted your ankle?" he asked.

She nodded, everyone had he knew.

"That is what you did, you over stretched it, and essentially, sprained yourself." he told her.

She smiled, and then gave a short bark of laughter followed immediately by a cry of pain. "You mean I sprained my asshole?" she asked incredulous.

"Yes my love, that is what you did." he answered.

She laughed and cried out again as she felt a new flash of pain. "Oh that hurts. How humiliating."

He kissed the top of her head and told her it was OK.

"You ruined your suit, no I ruined your suit" she said.

"Suits are cheap, you are priceless my love." he answered.

She hugged him tightly and said "I wanted to give you a surprise. I wanted to show you how much I loved and missed you."

"I see, and thanks for trying, next time, please just wait for me OK?" he said.

She nodded, she felt so bad. "I ruined your homecoming."

"No you didn't you were home, and alive, and that is all that matters to me, is that you are alive and more or less well." said Robert. He fished into his shirt pocket.

Sherri raised her head in question. "Who are you calling?"

"A Doctor I know real well. I think I can talk him into some pain pills and muscle relaxes." sad Robert.

Sherri said "No I don't want to explain this." she said humiliation in her voice.

"Trust me my Slave, and all will be well. I just helped you up, and think you have a strained lower back, nothing major." he said thumbing through his phone number selections.

Pushing the call button, he raised the phone to his ear. "Doctor Johnston, Robert Mason here, I hope I didn't interrupt anything. (a pause) At dinner, I am very sorry to interrupt however I need a favor. (another pause) Well my girlfriend Sherri Chenowith has apparently sprained her lower back, muscle spasm I guess. (another pause) No, I don't think there is any spinal damage. (pause again) I felt it and didn't feel any bulges or misshapen parts. (longer pause) Well I am fairly familiar with her anatomy, if not familiar with all anatomy. (long pause and some laughter audible) Yes that is the pharmacy I use, and something mild, it's not too bad, just something to ease the pain and make it possible for her to rest. (last pause) Thank you Doctor, and yes, if there is no progress, I'll get her to you first thing Monday morning. Or call you back this weekend."

Robert hung up and turned to her. "He's going to call in something for you, something mild so you don't have to worry. I don't ever lie to you, I am not opposed to lying to someone else for you." he said kissing her head. He tossed his phone to the floor near the door. "Ready to get up and go to bed?" he asked.

She steeled her will, knowing it was going to hurt and nodded.

Robert eased her to a sitting position, and then got out of the tub. He moved to his closet and got a Kimono and returned to her. He dried her and wrapped her in the Kimono and carried her to the bed. He eased her into his bed and covered her with a sheet. He sat and brushed her hair away from her face. He waited a few minutes to make sure she was OK, gave her a phone, and changed his clothing to something dry. He grabbed his phone and wallet and went to the Pharmacy. He got gauze pads, large ones, some stool softener, and then the prescriptions. Mild painkiller, and Skelaxin, some new muscle relaxer he figured.

He was home 40 minutes later. And gave her one of each and told her it would be fine in a few days.

He put a gauze pad on her asshole and told her it was to check for bleeding. If there was a tiny spot, no problem much more than that, might be a problem. She looked worried and he told her it was a double check, and he thought it was probably not needed, but in her case, the double check was worth the effort.

He comforted her while the drugs took effect and she drifted off to a drug induced sleep. Robert relaxed, and went for dinner. He ate in the bedroom in case she woke up and wanted him. He was in a chair reading three hours later when she woke. He was checking on her every new page.

He turned the page and looked up and found her looking at him. She was smiling. She knew he was watching her and staying up to care for her. She loved him for it.

"Hey Baby, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better, but I need to use the bathroom." she said.

"OK, let's do that shall we?" he said.

He helped her up and supported her as she walked to the toilet. He left the room and waited out of sight so she could relax. He heard her go, and waited. The toilet flushed soon afterwards and he waited. He wanted her to have some dignity, that was important to anyone who was ill or injured. Her hand appeared at the door, holding the doorjamb, he rushed forward. He took her back to bed. She smiled at him, and went back to sleep.

Sherri woke in the morning, hurting again, the pills had worn off. She looked around, Robert was asleep next to her. She saw daylight, which meant he had not set the alarm. He was letting her sleep and heal.

Robert woke with her looking at him, and smiled at her.

Breakfast in bed, more pills. Dozing through the day, and Saturday was a memory, Sunday dawned next. Television, newspapers, and meals in the bed. Robert cared for her all weekend.

Sunday afternoon, she asked the next question "What about work, I have to go in the morning."

"No you don't, your hurt, and I'll call my old friend Franklin, at home if you like, and tell him your under a Doctors care for a horseback riding accident." said Robert.