Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 08

Story Info
Sherri's secret is discovered.
12.7k words
4.72
43k
12

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuing work of fiction, all names and places are fictional, any relation to any real person or place, real or imagined, is purely accidental.

Monday Morning, Robert dressed her in a skirt and blouse outfit, and sent her to work to give her notice. Two weeks and tell them about the new job and her responsibilities. Robert hadn't canceled the driver so Sherri rode to work driven by the same young man with new comic books.

She arrived out front and got out of the car, and bumped into Lisa who was headed in. "Hi Sherri, have a driver to get you to and from places now?" asked an obviously envious Lisa.

"Robert got it for me while my back was out, and didn't cancel it in time for today. He forgot about it honestly, I'll be driving tomorrow." Sherri said.

Lisa nodded and sighed "Must be nice."

"It is, and I have some news, let me talk to Carl, and we can talk." Sherri said.

She knocked on Carl's open door and stepped into his office. She moved gracefully on her 3 inch heels and Robert had said it was time to start training on 4 inches soon.

Sherri covered the small talk and weekend courtesy and then said "I have some news which may be difficult for the Firm. I have been offered, and accepted the position as Robert's Corporate Attorney, and at a first glance, I can see he needs lots of legal advice. Apparently, he never incorporated himself, and merely owns all of his businesses outright, they are all linked, which means liability wise, he is very exposed. I haven't yet gotten everything organized, but when I do, I will know what advice to give. Right now, it's the obvious choices. Incorporation overseas, which means a legal office here, probably the firm, to handle the US operations. Incorporation stateside, which means a legal office, again the firm, to handle the corporate taxes and regulations, or a Trust, which would mean the firm was empowered to act as a Trustee in overseeing much of his business." she said dangling the big carrot she had no intention of actually giving them.

Carl nearly licked his lips. Any route she advised meant the firm would have a good future with stable earnings from this client. The trust, well that was a pipe dream he suspected, but it was a tempting offer. "I certainly understand your desires here, and although we are going to be very sorry to see you leave us, I completely understand your desire to advance and this is a great opportunity for you." Carl privately thought that this was proof that she had slept her way to the top, but that was fine, it didn't make sense to sleep your way to the bottom.

Sherri talked generally for a while longer, smiling the whole time. As Robert had said, they would bend over backwards to get the client, and honestly, there wasn't a huge difference in what they would really be doing and what any other law firm could do. She was fucking them, instead of them fucking her, him, or both.

Sherri wasn't down the hall much when she heard Carl moving down the hallway in the other direction, to the Old Man she thought. He can't want to tell Franklin the news.

He was late, Franklin was on the phone with his good friend Robert discussing the same situation. Franklin waved Carl to a chair and continued on the phone. He finished up and promised to make a golf date with Robert in the near future.

"I guess the news beat me here sir." said Carl.

"Yes, and it's both good and bad. Although I think the good outweighs the bad news in this particular instance. Sherri is a good attorney, but there are others we can easily recruit and train up just as well in no time. The new client is a Godsend. I have done some checking and he is worth at least $300 million and that is going to grow tremendously. His security company is in discussions with a Casino in Las Vegas, and some amusement park in Atlanta. Six flags over the sky or something. Anyway, if he picks up those contracts, he is going to be a national company, and need tons of legal work to get it all done." Franklin too saw the advantage of a happy client, and a long term paying client.

"I was thinking as I talked to him, but didn't mention it. Sherri has some vacation left doesn't she?" asked Franklin.

"I believe so, at least the two weeks she has left" said Carl seeing where this was going.

"Find out what she has in the works, and tell her to take the remaining two weeks off, we have to all work together to protect this valuable client." said Franklin

Carl nodded his understanding. "Tell her we are concerned about the liability issue, and want to give her the time to get started right now, so we can help protect Mr. Mason from any problems."

"That's right, we are anxious to assist in protecting Mr. Mason and reducing his liability issues. Use that phrase, or something like it, you know what to do." said Franklin.

Sherri was working on a file, a boring file she admitted, but it was her client and her responsibility and thus worth her very best effort. She had explained to Lisa that she was leaving and taking a new job.

She looked up at a slight knock on the door and saw Carl in the doorway. "Hi Carl, is there something I can help you with?" she asked.

"Sherri, I just talked to Mr. Whitman, and he was shocked to learn about Roberts liability. He is more concerned than you are, and with reason I think. We are very concerned that this may blow up before he gets proper liability protections." Carl said.

"I know, I suggested that Robert bring everything down today and get us started on it, but he said it would be fine for a few more weeks, while I finish here, and then when I get started there to get up to speed." she told Carl.

"Mr. Whitman said 'we are anxious to assist Mr. Mason in protecting his assets' and instructed me to give you your vacation time you have saved up, you have over two weeks left by the way, I stopped by personnel on the way here, and allow you to get started on this very important client right away." Carl told her.

"Carl, I have things here that are half finished. It would take a couple days just to get them to the point where I could pass them off, I won't betray these clients for Robert any more than I will betray Robert for them." she said firmly. "Please tell Mr. Whitman that I will finish these files first, they are our clients, and deserve our very best effort, and I won't just leave them. After that, say Wednesday, I will take that vacation, and get started on Robert's work."

Carl couldn't very well argue, she was right, the other clients would want their answers too, and even though Mr. Mason, soon to be Mr. Mason inc. was a big client, he wasn't the only one, and they had responsibilities to them all. Mr. Whitman would be impressed by her dedication, but disappointed that the first files might not come in for a couple weeks from Sherri the corporate attorney. He agreed and said if there was anything she needed, please let him know, and please plan on taking vacation starting Thursday.

Sherri smiled as he left, Robert was right, as was so often the case, OK, always the case. They weren't going to be ugly, they were going to fall all over themselves to get her in a favorable mood in selecting the choice that paid them the most money. Sherri was leaning towards stateside incorporation, with a heavy liability limiting clause, and strict isolation of each business. The foreign stuff was good, but probably too much effort for the size of Robert's interest. It meant a caretaker, which meant a lawyer in the Cayman Islands, and a Law Firm here to handle domestic. Too much overhead she thought, and not worth the international headache unless the company was about twice the size it was now.

She then returned to work wondering if Robert would let her wear a collar while she did her corporate attorney thing, possibly under his desk. She had that wicked smile on her face again, and Lisa saw it, and suspected the reason.

Lisa invited Sherri to lunch again, and again they ate at the salad and soup place. Sherri skipped soup this time, but Lisa took the Vegetable soup, it smelled good.

They sat and Lisa noticed the bracelet for the first time, she hadn't seen it before and asked about it.

"Oh Robert gave that to me, he said it was fairly rare. I think he had it made as a matter of fact." Sherri said off handedly.

"Is it solid Gold?" Lisa asked looking at it.

"Yes, I believe so." said Sherri hoping to divert her attention to something else.

"I don't see a clasp" said Lisa who was studying it holding it with her left hand and turning it slowly around the wrist. "Ok, here is an unusual hinge, very well camouflaged."

"It is connected by a small screw, you can see it here" said Sherri.

"That is different, but I bet it doesn't come undone that way, doesn't fall off I mean."

"No, the screw doesn't come out easily, and that keeps it from falling off, I would hate to lose it." Sherri admitted.

Lisa liked that feature and decided to see if she could find one on the web after lunch. She chatted with Sherri and was happy for her, and a little envious.

After lunch she searched Yahoo for bracelet gold screw close and got nothing that related in any way to what she had seen. She widened the search to bracelet solid gold and got thousands of hits, none of which looked like the bracelet she had seen.

She then searched for bracelet screw close and got hits, but not what she was expecting. She looked over her shoulder, and then clicked on bondage-tools.com and found the bracelet, in steel. It said "slave bracelet" and explained it's purpose. Lisa felt her jaw drop and her eyes felt like they were bugging out of her head. Sherri was wearing a Slave Bracelet in gold. Did she know? Oh my God Lisa thought hitting the print button and selecting her inkjet printer instead of the laser which anyone could use or grab these pages from.

She took the papers, and looked again, and then hesitantly walked into Sherri's office. Sure she had been real nice for the last three weeks, but the three years before that.....

"Sherri, can we talk for a moment?" said Lisa uncomfortably.

"Sure, what's wrong Lisa. Come in and close the door if you want." replied Sherri.

Lisa most certainly wanted to close the door, and did so and approached the desk holding the papers. "I searched for that bracelet, and couldn't find it, but I found this, and it looks the same, but not in gold." she said handing over the printouts.

Sherri looked and saw her bracelet, in steel, just like the one Robert had shown her that first night at his house. She realized why Lisa looked so uncomfortable. "I see, this is interesting."

Lisa sat and said "Did you know it was a, well that it symbolized the, what it was supposed to mean?"

Sherri considered for a moment, and only a moment, and said "Lisa, can we talk, girl-girl talk I mean?"

Lisa nodded and felt very uncomfortable. "Yes, of course Sherri."

Sherri nodded and said "I have grown to like and trust you more these last three weeks than I would have thought possible, so I am going to tell you the truth, and trust your discursion not to repeat it." Sherri looked again at the picture and said "Yes, I know what it symbolizes, and yes he told me, and I choose to wear it freely, and haven't had a moment where I thought I had made a mistake." She looked Lisa right in the eye and saw a confused and scared woman, probably much as she had looked a few weeks ago. "I love him with all my heart, he is my first thought in the morning, and I am his first thought. I submit to him, because it is right for me to do so, because I love him, and because he loves me. I can't ask you to understand, or tell you it would be right for you, I don't know, but I can tell you that I am happier than I have ever been in my life with him."

Lisa stared at Sherri, she was sitting there telling Lisa that Sherri was some sort of sex slave, and Sherri said she was happy. This was insane, Sherri needed help. "Sherri, what has he done to you? We can find you some help, we can find someone for you to talk to." Lisa stammered trying to find the right thing to say besides "are you fucking nuts?"

Sherri smiled. "Lisa, before you judge me harshly, or him, could you do me a big favor?"

Lisa nodded, she did like Sherri and wanted to help.

"Please do me the honor of dining with us tonight, I'll call Robert and ask him to please have Suzanne prepare enough for three, Suzanne is the cook, she is a Retired Chef and wonderful." said Sherri.

"Is she a slave too?" asked Lisa.

Sherri smiled and then laughed. "No she is a cook who chastises him when he makes Honey Mustard sauce for chicken. Please, I want to be your friend, and want you to be mine, I haven't had one in a long time, and want you to understand that I am happy, if nothing else. Please join us for dinner, and I promise you that nothing will happen to you. If you feel at all uncomfortable, you are free to leave whenever you wish."

Lisa nodded, she needed to understand, this was too insane to be real.

Robert took the call and frowned. He understood the reasons behind it, but wasn't sure how this would go. He told Sherri he loved her and trusted her and if she wanted a friend over for dinner to be exposed to their life, then that is how it would be.

He then went to the Kitchen, Suzanne had left two Cornish Game Hens, hardly enough for three people, and had just left. He frowned, and considered. Putting the hens aside in the Fridge, he then opened the freezer, and took out three very nice Rib eye Steaks. He set about cutting the onions and mushrooms, and prepared a Green Bean Casserole, He set three Baking Potatoes out and after washing them, he wrapped them in foil and checked the grill. It had plenty of gas.

He would grill out, doing mushrooms and onions on the grill with the steaks. For desert, he would serve the cheesecake that Suzanne had brought from the Bakery. That would be nice. He started a very nice Red wine to chilling, and looked at his watch. He had at least two hours before they would arrive. He called Sherri.

"Unless she follows the town car, how is she going to find this place?" he asked her.

"Shit, I hadn't thought of that, I could do a map on Google." Sherri considered, that would probably result in Lisa having an accident looking for one of the little turns. "Master, may I lend her my GPS, could the driver fetch it?" she asked.

"Certainly, it's yours, do with it as you please. Lend it or whatever." said Robert understanding. He went and opened Sherri's Lexus, and got the GPS out, checked it's batteries, frowned, and then replaced them. He had it waiting by the front door when the Town Car arrived. Passing it to the Driver, he told him that everything was OK, no problems, a friend is coming to dinner is all and doesn't know where the house is.

Lisa spent the next hour and a half wondering what she would find. Sherri seemed so nice, but the idea of a slave, some sort of sex slave, a voluntary slave, and Lisa started to worry. What if they did something to her? What if they attacked her, and drew her into their sick fantasy world? What if they raped her and brain washed her to believe she wanted to be a slave too? What if Sherri was the bait, used to draw helpless women into this insane fantasy world? The more that Lisa thought, the more she was becoming convinced that the house was a castle, and some nut who thinks he is Count Dracula, or Doctor Frankenstein would be waiting for her dressed in black with Charlie Manson eyes to take control of her.

Two hours later, Sherri arrived and a Toyota Corolla followed the Town car in. Robert stood back, he already had the Grill going, baking the potatoes, and they had about 40 minutes left before they would be done. The steaks were thawed, and seasoned. The Casserole would be ready 30 minutes after it got started. All was prepared for her guest. As prepared as he could make it on short notice.

Sherri thanked the driver, and told him today was the last day, she would drive herself tomorrow. Please thank Mabel for her, and she would mention that he was wonderful.

She invited Lisa in and saw how frightened and uncomfortable she was. "Nothing is going to happen except dinner and some conversation." Sherri said and was confused by the reaction, and then thought of her own reaction and understood.

Robert walked out, and was wearing tan khaki pants, a pale blue shirt, and a camel hair sports coat. He hugged Sherri in greeting and whispered. "About what I expected reaction wise from her." and turned to Lisa. "Hi, You must be Lisa, Sherri has told me so many things about you in the last three weeks, I am very honored to meet you."

Lisa hesitated, and then took his offered hand. She was invited in and she slowly entered the front door and Robert asked her to join them in the Living room.

He looked at her for a moment. "I presume you were expecting a dark castle and some evil doctor playing the organ, perhaps Toccata and Fugue from the Phantom of the Opera?" he said with a smile on his face.

Lisa couldn't help smiling, and laughing at her self, "Something like that." she admitted.

Robert nodded. "I will make you three promises, 1) You are free to leave anytime, no one will raise a hand to stop you. If you are uncomfortable staying, or feel threatened, then just walk away. 2) No one will lie to you, if we feel a question is a bit too intimate as yet, we will not answer the question, but we won't lie. 3) No one will lay a hand upon you while you are here."

Lisa almost blurted out How can I trust you to keep those promises, but held her tongue. She did trust that, or else she wouldn't be here, would she?

Sherri said "Robert, may I give her my gun, perhaps if she is armed she will feel more comfortable."

"Lisa, would you like a gun to protect yourself?" asked Robert.

Lisa almost nodded her head vigorously, instead turning to Sherri "You have a gun?"

"He gave me two Glocks, both are 9mm. I have them upstairs, and will tell you where to find them, if you want to go get one." said Sherri.

Lisa looked at her doubtfully. "He didn't give you any guns, no one gives a slave a gun."

Sherri chuckled and described where they would be found, and asked Lisa to get them. "I would go get it to show you but am afraid you would run from the house screaming if I came downstairs with a gun in my hand."

Lisa decided this was some sort of trick and declined.

"Lisa, I doubt you believe me, but nothing non consensual happens here, nothing. Please relax, and enjoy a good dinner, we have wine, or if you are nervous about drinking around us, please take whatever you like. I have a number of soft drinks in the Fridge, and water is always available." said Robert.

Lisa looked back and forth between them. Robert was motionless, and sat calmly. Sherri was concerned about Lisa's reaction, but that was all, she was worried Lisa realized. Sherri was worried that Lisa wouldn't listen and understand. Why? She wants me to be her friend, and accept her for who she is Lisa realized, holy shit.

"Ladies, I am going to go out on the patio, and finish cooking our dinner, does anyone have any moral objections to steak?" he paused and got two head shakes. "does anyone have an intense desire to ruin a nice steak by burning it to "well done"?" He got a smile from Lisa and Sherri on that one. "Does anyone object to Baked Potatoes, or Green bean Casserole, or the assorted trimmings of sauté mushrooms and onions?" final headshakes and he rose and headed to the back patio.

"He cooks? I thought you were the slave." said Lisa.

"I am, and he does most of the cooking, and the clean up a vast majority of the time." Sherri told her.

"It's not going to be easy to explain, but all I can ask is you try and keep an open mind, and understand, I like you and would like to consider you a friend, but I can't lie to a friend, and won't lie to a friend. This is who and what I am, and if you can't live with that, then I'm sorry." said Sherri. "Would you like to see most of the rest of the house? I'm afraid our basement may send you into shock in your current state, and think that would be one truth we choose to reserve at this time."