Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri went downstairs, and disrobed, and then knelt before her Master in her ready position on her pillow. Robert told her what was coming, and asked if she was ready. Sherri acknowledged she was, and then stood and Robert fastened the belt and connected the straps. He placed a small padlock on the connectors, and Sherri was now adorned in a chastity belt, and then Robert placed a collar on her. He then connected nipple jewelry, strings that wrapped her nipples and connected them by a chain. They would tug on her nipples and increase her arousal, which Robert intended to make intense.

Sherri waited with her hands behind her head as instructed as Robert hooked everything up, and then watched as he laid the key on the arm of his chair.

"Now slave, you are dressed for your evening. You can do whatever you want, eat where you want, and do whatever research you like, as long as you don't remove the nipple chain before you go to bed." said Robert

Sherri lowered her arms and felt a tingle run through her nipples. This was going to suck she realized. She was going to be aroused, made horny, and she couldn't get any relief. Robert had told her how to use the restroom, there was a small hole for urine. There was only one way to do number two as her Mother had called it, and that was to ask him to unlock her for that task. Sherri wondered how much she would hate this.

She ate at the dining room table with him. After dinner, she excused herself and went to her laptop and started looking into reality sites, she found several possible locations, and groaned when she realized her GPS was with Lisa, and she couldn't find these places without some help. Mental note, buy Lisa her own GPS, and get mine back.

She was looking at locations as much as she could, she figured three or four rooms, or equivalent space. Three or four phone lines, and High speed net. Sherri took a moment and opened another program and made a list of requirements for a corporate office, even one that was a front, just enough to satisfy the legal requirement. She could telecommute to work and drop by whenever she wanted.

Sherri focused on her work, and tried to ignore the growing desire within her. It was getting distracting, but not bad yet. She began to wonder how long she would have to endure this before her Master was impressed enough to release her. She was determined to impress him. She could go without sex, had done it before, for years, well she had masturbated, but only on rare occasions. Since him, she had gone a day or two, but usually they did it about every day, and she was enjoying it.

Sherri had her list of requirements, and tomorrow would mention to Carl that they were nearly ready, all they needed was the address and final details for the business.

Sherri looked at the clock, no watch allowed tonight, and she saw it was almost 9 now. Good, she had done some work, and now, she surfed back to Wikipedia, and brought up the BDSM page.

She read, and followed some of the links, and then some more links, and soon had a half dozen pages up. She read, considered, followed links. She followed links to other sites, and soon found herself looking at information about body piercing. She looked at the nipple piercing information, and decided other than the pain, it looked OK. It seemed that it was supposed to heal in about 4 weeks or so. Robert had told her two weeks up to 12 weeks. She looked at the female genital piercing, and saw it was supposed to heal in two weeks to 12 weeks. Ok, there is the area Robert had indicated.

She thought about her ears, and when she had them pierced. She was in Junior High, and it had hurt initially, but then just ached a bit, and soon had faded. Ok, she would agree to get a nipple pierced on trial.

Sherri detested the belt, and wanted it off. She wanted him to take her, bend her over and fuck the living daylights out of her. She found him at his desk, reading a leather bound book. He watched TV, had one in his office, and it was on the news but the sound was all the way down.

"Master, how long do I have to endure this?" asked Sherri.

"I don't know, how does it feel." asked Robert.

"It doesn't hurt, but the knowing I can't get any bothers me. It's annoying. I want you, and I can't have it." said Sherri.

"Go get the key, and bring it to me Slave." Robert told her. "while you are down there, get black ankle bindings with the 14 inch chain, you know the ones."

Sherri hurried to comply. She wanted the thing off, the thought of it bothered her. Sherri hurried down and then back up to him with the key and bindings.

Robert removed the lock and the Chastity belt, and then put the bindings on her ankles.

Sherri was confused, she was freed of one thing, and trapped by another thing. She had other things to discuss with him before bed, and she sincerely hoped sex. She knelt before him properly. "Master, I guess I don't like the denial thing, but the body piercing, looks OK. I read on a site that it can be done quickly, and I would be willing to try a nipple ring."

"You don't seem to mind the nipple chains, and the ankle bindings don't seem to distract you." he said. "As for the piercing, we can explore that as you like." said Robert.

"When should I get it pierced?" asked Sherri.

"You liked the information you found didn't you?" asked Robert gently.

"Yes Master, I read a message board and the women universally agreed that sex was incredible with genital rings, especially either the hood or the clitoris piercing." said Sherri without hesitation. She was nude, wearing a collar, nipple chain, and ankle chains and discussing getting her pussy pierced like it was getting a new belt. It was too strange, too weird. "Master, what do we learn from the experiments?"

"We learn what you like, tonight we learned that you like bondage, but not denial, the idea of denying yourself the pleasure is difficult, distracting, and uncomfortable for you." Robert told her. "We will also experiment how comfortable you can be in public. Do you mind shorter skirts, showing more leg? Do you mind tight fitting clothing? Do you mind men looking at you hungrily? Do you want to wear those types of clothing? We will experiment each segment of your psyche, find what you enjoy, and what you don't. I planned this as a two year exploration of you, of your mind, your desires, and your wants. It's changed somewhat, but the goal is the same, what do you have inside you that wants out?"

Sherri looked at the book he was reading. "Master, I have heard of that book." she decided a change in subject was needed.

Robert nodded. "Yes, it's part of my collection, it was a long process that was made easier with the internet." he closed the book and handed it to her. "It's 'the Story of O' and one of the books I would like you to read. I want you to explore your own psyche with me, to find what in there interests you, what makes you feel erotic, dirty, sexy, sensual, or whatever." Robert paused and said "This journey is one of discovery, for me, to discover more about the woman I love. For you, to learn more about yourself, more about desires and wants that you can't even imagine right now. Things you have locked away, in a dark little place within you."

Sherri considered and said "I have a fantasy, one I always thought about whenever I...." she paused again and then finished "masturbated before I met you." she finished with some embarrassment.

"Don't feel bad, masturbation isn't wrong, and I don't think anyone has actually gone blind doing it." he answered her.

Sherri giggled remembering her Mother, and then her Grandmother telling her that. "How is it you can make me laugh at my humiliation?"

"I tell you it's OK to be you, and brush away your fears about the thing." said Robert. "You mentioned you would do it when you had a fantasy, what Fantasy?"

"I had a fantasy like the women in the psychology today article, I guess I had the normal Rape fantasy." she admitted with only a little color running up her cheeks.

"I understand, and assumed you had that fantasy, I'll consider it and see if there is something we can do." he said with a knowing smile. He rose and held his hand out to her.

Sherri took his hand and rising followed him taking the small steps allowed by the chain. She was taken, while wearing the chains, bent over the bed. She was in heaven, loving every moment, the helpless feeling, the restricted movement, she loved it. It was so dirty and erotic and felt so good at the same time. She could be open with him, honest with him, and he accepted it without any negative comment or complaint. It wasn't good, or bad, it just was.

She slept wonderfully, her desires fulfilled, and her pussy feeling wonderful, she slept in the chains and was happy, dreaming of him, dreaming of things she could do for him. She was a slave at heart now, and her world orbited him, like a planet orbit's the sun.