Family Trip to Grandma's

Story Info
What does mom do in the car during the trip?
1.7k words
3.94
377.1k
124

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiscman45
wiscman45
113 Followers

Christopher and Laura married early, she was 18 and he was 20. The wedding night produced their son. John 18 years later during his senior year Spring break from high school they decided to visit Grandma, Nancy. Grandma also started early having children before finishing high school at age 18 with Laura and it was not easy but she went on to finish high school and then college. Grandpa did the expected and married Grandma but this lasted 6 years and Grandpa found someone he would rather spend time with. I could never understand that. Grandma has always been active and stayed in shape. Her looks belie her age and you would not think she is 54. Nancy profession has left her with a very comfortable lifestyle.

.

Laura, takes after Grandma with staying in shape and looking years younger than 36. Many of John's friends have commented how they would fuck her if they had the chance. He would agree with them she is beautiful but say YUCK each time they mentioned fucking. Mom rarely wore slacks and opted for wearing skirts, dresses or shorts. She was proud of her strong curvy legs. When curiosity got the best of Boyd once he checked one of mom's bras and the label said 36C. Christopher worked out regularly with Laura to stay in shape and keep up with her. Some say John have attributes of both parents. Blonde hair of Mom and Grandma with the strong face of Dad and an athletic build that has stead him well in all the high school sports he tried out for. A cheerleader on the arm was not hard to get.

The visit to Grandma's was always an over done production. Laura had a tendency to over pack whenever the family took a trip and this was not an exception. Christopher had decided to drive the smaller car to save on the ever rising cost of fuel. Laura had the small trunk filled with stuff along with much of the passenger area. The passenger side of the front seat was packed held a large potted plant for Grandma because there was more space for its height in the front. The back seat had one box which left enough room to fit two people. Laura thought it would be better to sit with John in the back seat and not have him crowded with packages since this might be the last trip they all might have together.

John slipped into the back seat and waited for mom. Laura walked out with Christopher. Chris climbed behind the wheel and Laura leaned in to give him a kiss. As she kissed Chris she reaching down and she gave his cock a squeeze for the trip. Whispering in Chris' ear, "here have something to think about while you drive." Her floral sundress material was all that was between her breast and Chris' arm as she pressed against him. "It isn't fair," he quips. "You know I want to talk with John during the trip this will most likely be the last trip we have like this." Chris turns on the engine and the AC full blast to cool down. Laura slides into the back seat next to John, "we are all set back here." Pulling out of the drive the trip to Grandma's begins. There is a good three hours before they get to Grandma's.

John had the habit of falling asleep on the ride to Grandma's. Laura and Chris chatted to help keep Chris alert. Wasn't long before John's head started to bob and eyes got heavy, sleep wasn't far to follow. His head leans toward mom for a pillow. Laura adjusts in the seat so we are both comfortable. As he slept my head rested against Laura's shoulder but after a while this became uncomfortable. Shifting to the side she half turned and his head slid down to rest against her soft breast. Laura slipped her arm around John and caressing his hair lightly as he slept.

Whether it was a dream or his head resting against her breast John started to get an erection. Soon it was quite noticeable in the loose fitting athletic shorts. Laura didn't notice his hard cock for a while because of the conversation she was having with Dad. The dream he was having must have been interesting because his mouth was looking like he was suckling on a nipple. The movement wasn't readily noticeable till his head turned and his mouth was more directly against Laura's nipple.

Was she imagining something or was John actually moving his mouth. The stimulation of her nipple through the thin material of her summer dress as Boyd dreamed of suckling, produced stiffening of her nipple. This combined with his mouth movements gave Laura a shiver down her spine.

The conversation with Chris waned and the music from the stereo was the only sound now filling the car. Laura could think more of what she might be feeling or not with the movements of John's mouth. Was he sucking on her nipple or was she just imagining it? Unconsciously she shifted and leaned more against the door which moved her breast more toward John's mouth. Still caressing his hair she closed her eyes to feel more if her boy was suckling and yes he was. She should not allow him to do that but what harm was being done with him sleeping and not knowing what he was doing to her. Chris couldn't see what might be happening in the back seat either. With her eyes closed the sensations Laura was feeling felt good. Remembering back to when John suckled and drank her milk as a baby but he wasn't a baby now. He was a grown young man.

Looking down the erection in John's shorts was plain to see. Laura thought it wasn't her that caused that was it? Must be something he was dreaming but he did look nice there and he was taking after Chris with an erection any man would be proud to have. Seeing the erection along with the feel of his mouth on her nipple gave her a warm wet feeling. The temptation to touch him through the athletic shorts was a heady feeling. Thoughts entered her mind that she had never had before. Should she chance touching his cock or should she be a proper mom and ignore it. But what would he know if she just touched him? Slowly sliding her hand over to John's lap her shaking fingers touched the bulge of his cock. The heat radiated through the material to her fingers. Why was she thinking COCK? She shouldn't be thinking like that of her own son. Slowly her fingers traced the shape of his cock. Finding the tip of the head and pressing gently against it. A low moan escaped John's mouth. Laura froze with fright. Did Chris hear and might John wake up? Her hand motionless resting lightly against the bulge she had traced with her fingers.

There was a twitch against her fingers which caused a twitch between her own legs. This shouldn't be happening Laura thought. She should remove her hand but it still lingered. The warmth building in her was hard to ignore or explain. There shouldn't be a sexual attraction to him, own, son. But John did always have the best looking cheerleaders and she could understand why they wanted to be around a handsome hunk like him. Her hand rested more against the bulge slowly increasing the pressure and feel of his cock against her hand. Keeping a watchful on Chris as he drove, Laura let her hand rest fully against John's cock. It felt so sensual, naughty and forbidden. Just hold him, she thought, nothing more. Slowly wrapping her fingers around the rock hard but soft bulge of his cock her eyes fluttered closed. A strong erotic sensation coursed through her. Just holding John in her hand gave her a small orgasm, which surprised her. No way should she be doing this and being excited holding John like this and with his mouth suckling on her nipple. This is no way for a proper mom to behave. But Laura didn't remove her hand or stop John from suckling on her nipple through the thin material.

Laura's other hand resting on her strong silky smooth leg slowly rubbed up and down. There was a shiver going down her spine and ending between her legs. Her fingers caressed lightly over her inner thigh and for a while staying below the hem of her dress. Holding John's youthful cock in her hand she wanted to do more but held off on the wicked temptation. Laura closed her eyes and reveled in the feel of his cock and the suckling on her breast. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own. Caressing up and down over her thigh slowly traveled up her thigh. The hem pushed farther and farther up her thighs. Soon her fingers were almost touching her pink bikini panties. Her finger tips touched her panties and the sticky juices that soaked through the material. Pulling her fingers away from her panties a gooey strand of juice followed.

Laura looked down at her shiny fingers as the pulled them from her panties. Her face flush with the excitement that had been building from the taboo she had been engaging in. slowly bringing her wet fingers to her lips she sucked and licked them clean. This gave her another wicked orgasm.

Opening her eyes Laura looked where they were in their travels. Time had slipped by faster than she realized and it was only another 20 minutes before arriving at her Mothers. Quickly she adjusted her dress and shifted in the seat moving away from John's mouth. Laura started talking with Chris again and saying that she must have dozed off too because she didn't realize how close they were to Mom's. John woke with her talking and realized he had a raging hard-on. Hoping mom hadn't noticed it and covering the bulge with his hands trying to be as nonchalant as possible about it. The wet spot over Laura's nipple was not seen because John was trying to hide his hard-on from Mom. She would be mad if she had seen it he thought. Over the next 20 minutes they conversed as John's cock slowly relaxed and Laura's dressed dried. The floral pattern helped to hide the wet spot over her nipple.

To be continued....?

wiscman45
wiscman45
113 Followers