Family Troubles

Story Info
Gina thought it was her husband.
3.5k words
4.32
243.9k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina was visiting her daughter with husband in tow. They were staying at the house her daughter shared with fellow university students. It had been her idea as a means of checking up on Dianne. Her husband, Dean, of course hated the idea, until last night.

Surrounded by young women he had obviously revelled in their attention. They didn't seem to notice the effect they had on him but Gina did. Once home she would make him pay for those nasty little thoughts that were firing his imagination.

There were no young men staying there and what's more one of the girls owned the off campus property. Or at least her wealthy parents did. That explained the cheap rent satisfactorily. She also observed the other girls and they passed her approval, more or less.

This morning she let Dianne fix her hair in a more modern, simple style. She even put on one of her summer dresses to please her. This was meant to be an opportunity at bonding. She hated the word and didn't see the need for it but relented.

A daughter should obey her parents without that sort of liberal nonsense. She got on with her father alright. It was probably the inherited artsy thing they shared. They were out now viewing a modern art exhibition. Rather than join them she stayed to clean the kitchen. A far more practical use of her time and anyway it would have been sheer torture; all those blobs of paint ruining a perfectly good piece of expensive canvas.

First things first; the sink would have to be cleared.

Hands rested on her shoulders lightly and began to massage her neck. Gina was about to shrug them off when a shushing noise was whispered in her ear. Her husband knew she liked her shoulders rubbed and how sensitive her ears were. Not that they had bothered to be that intimate recently.

If years could be called recently. She hadn't been counting. Sex was something to be endured and she was relieved when he gave up trying to interest her. Last night being surrounded by attractive young women must have rekindled his passion.

About to put a stop to these unwanted attempts she instead stood still with hands gripping the sink. It was galling to be a substitute for them If she thwarted him too obviously he might make a fool of himself tonight. Better to leave him in hope of things to come, even if it was futile.

They must have returned for something forgotten as both lived in a dream world half the time. If she didn't organise them and keep a strict eye on them they would drift into chaos. That meant he would soon have to return to the car or Dianne would interrupt this little attempt at seduction.

Seduction, the word was sordid enough. The hands moved over her bare back, a reminder she wore her daughters dress. She wore nothing so fashionable at home. Perhaps she too had been reminded of her youth.

It had been such a short carefree time, before becoming pregnant with Dianne at seventeen. It seemed impossible. Where had the years gone? She was thirty-five, despite what they said last night. Even her husband had joined in, agreeing she looked like an older sister, rather than a mother

It was nice! The hands were soft yet firm and strong. He had picked up a good technique with those thumbs. 'Where?' she thought. Suspicion was clouding its pleasantness. The car horn would sound or any minute Dianne would run in to fetch him.

Gina was too practical to give in to a whim. Perhaps this was the best place and time for this rare sign of affection. To go much further would only end in disappointment, for them both.

Arms circled her waist and she felt gentle tickling kisses upon her neck. They were dry not slobbery so maybe he had learnt something after all. She almost thought it would be a pity to be interrupted but she was safe, he would soon trot off to his daughter when she called out to him.

The hands opened up and gripped her breasts. He had a firm hold, squeezing them, before she could protest. "Hey!" she complained. The thin dress had demanded a light bra rather than the solid whites she wore. Consequently he found a nipple to tease.

That was going too far. Afraid to attract attention to this wanton display by shouting, she dug an elbow into a rib. Surprisingly he hardly reacted, was she losing her touch?

At least one hand left her breast though the remaining arm tightened about her waist. The air was squeezed out of her before she could admonish him. Damn! He was proving to be friskier than she thought possible. Should she let him get away with it as planned or put her foot down now?

She lifted a foot up to graze his shin but remembered she wore soft slippers. It had been her idea to pack them of course. The free hand came up and slapped her bottom. Startled by this show of dominance she hardly noticed the hand return to her breast. It stung but the sound of the slap was more astonishing. The white cotton panties didn't protect her from the crude thought of it in the slightest.

Damn! What has overcome him? The young women last night wore dressing gowns, a little short, but behaved respectably enough. They hadn't flirted with him and neither did he with them.

Feeling a hardness press against her bottom shook her thoughts back to the kitchen. If someone came in now, seeing this rampant male making up to her like an animal, she would die of embarrassment. There was only one thing to do. She would have to get free, pack, and take him home.

Leaning forward to bite his hand was all she could think of doing, for he had her tightly gripped. It was all she could do to get a breath, let alone tell him off. She was even more annoyed on feeling the hardness pressing between her cheeks when she leaned forward.

With her lips inches from his hand she was disturbed to find he had changed his shirt. It wasn't the brown check she had told him to wear; it was like something she had bought him, but not his. The hand was unfamiliar too! It was a large young hand.

She continued to move forward. Her head dipping deeper into the sink fortunately gleaming clean after washing up the breakfast things. Gina felt the hand rising up her dress again and struggled against the indignity of having her bottom spanked.

The squirming prevented the slap only she had pressed her bottom, unintentionally, onto the damn wandering hand. Instead of withdrawing for another attempt at slapping, she felt the fingers grip her. Now she understood his intention.

A mumbled 'No, please, no!' was unintelligible. The whispered gasps were lost swirling around the sink, echoing in her ears.

She felt his hand pull the crotch of her panties to one side. Fright stopped her wriggling. It had done no good anyway. She was pinned to the sink by a powerful brute. She tried to pull her hands from under her waist. They were pinned to the edge of the sink, still gripping it tight.

His hardness slapped against her lips. He placed both hands on her shoulders, in the same position as when this dreadful offence had started. Then it was a pleasant massage, now he had his cock up the back of her dress ready to take her. Summoning all her strength she was ready to push the animal off her.

As she launched back he pulled hard on her shoulders while lifting with a pair of strong thighs. Their combined thrusts rammed his cock deep into her body. She cried out. The sound echoed around the stone sink sounding more like an animal growl than a human protest.

Gina felt it rigid and hard. It felt so deep she automatically reacted by lifting her body onto her toes. Almost pushing herself off what felt like a truncheon invading her whole body, she stood trembling a moment. Too weak to hold the pose her toes, then her knees, gave way.

Her lips slithered down its length; her wet slippery lips kissed the entire length of his penis. Having taken it all back in, he moved, prodding her for an extra deep penetration. She gasped.

The sound turned into an agonised moan for she realised how wet she had become. Her body had been ready for this even though she hadn't been able to acknowledge it. It appalled her that she was excited with animal lust.

She pulled away from him squashing her stomach against the sink heaving out a heavy breath in the process. She had to push back away from the sink to suck in a desperate breath, once more impaling her pussy on his cock.

Her breathing quickened as she worked back and forth. Slowly at first she began to pick up speed with more anxiously driven movements.

"Go for it girl," he encouraged, thinking she was riding him.

At what point the movements turned from desperate breathing to fucking him she was completely unaware of. Perhaps she had been ready all along. What mattered was that she needed to cum. She was on the edge, painfully aware that she was fucking herself on a strangers cock yet unable to stop herself.

"Please! Fuck me, make me cum," she whimpered.

Her voice was masked by heavy breathing but the message was easily understood. He pushed at her with hard muscular thighs, matching her rhythm.

"Harder, deeper," she cried.

It seemed as though he were teasing, holding back, waiting for encouragement. She continued to beg him, hating it, driven on by an overwhelming need.

"Fuck me, just fuck me," she moaned.

He thrust in hard as she pushed back. A few deep strokes left him unable to hold on any longer. He lifted her up onto her toes with a deep slow thrust holding it there while he spurted his cum into her.

She gripped his cock tight making it work hard to spill his seed. For the first time ever she felt a splash of juice, just the once, but knew it was continue to stream into her from the rippling sensations inside.

Her feelings concentrated on that sensuous vibration. "Fill me up! Fill me with your cum," she moaned. When he began to shrink away she groaned and tightened her thighs not wanting to let it go.

She was hardly aware of being lifted from the sink and laid on the floor.

"Wow! You really fucked me girl," he said, in a gush of enthusiasm.

Her eyes were tight shut. How could she face the world after this? The thought hadn't properly surfaced but the emotion was there. He pulled her over to him to kiss her. Her body was limp. As he rolled her over he moved in for a thank you kiss. He saw her face and froze. He didn't say a word, he couldn't.

His mind raced. He looked around the kitchen in panic. The place was silent. Dianne's car was parked outside so she must be still asleep. Unusual for her but he would hear any one of them getting up. It would take time for them to emerge anyway.

First he would have to deal with this. It would be the end if Dianne found out. "Who are you? What are you doing here, you're not a student!" He sounded accusing. The whisper was a sound of desperation too.

"I'm just visiting," she said. The mind hadn't kicked in from the shock of what had happened, she just reacted.

"Who? Who are you visiting?" he asked.

"My daughter," she croaked, partly from a dry throat and partly a cry.

"Oh! Shit!" he exclaimed, still in a whisper. He wished he had taken more notice of what Dianne had told him. It was too late now. He remembered her telling him to be on is best behaviour or stay away completely. Her parents were visiting for the weekend.

Paul was on the kitchen floor with his girlfriend's mother in his arms. He had almost kissed her. He almost said 'fuck', but it came out differently, "Shit!" The fuck word suddenly had too much meaning to utter. He had fucked her mother.

He thought about it carefully. Her hair was like Dianne's and the dress too. Her shape, well he didn't notice even when he had a handful. They were bigger but he had been intent on taking her.

She had struggled, of course. Diane wouldn't have given in easily in the kitchen even though they both new the others were late risers. But this woman had fucked herself on him. He had stood there poised while she fucked herself on his cock. It had been unusual; Dianne had never been so enthusiastic or desperate.

Was he off the hook? Who else would see it that way? He had barged into the kitchen like a bull in a brothel. He had taken a struggling stranger, and if that wasn't bad enough, it was her mother. Damn! He was in trouble. It might be worse than losing Dianne.

He looked at her seeing she held her eyes closed tight. She hadn't yelled or screamed at him. She was lying here passively in his arms. Did she feel guilty at what she had done? She had fucked a stranger. Maybe if he kept away this weekend she wouldn't find out who it was. He started to move his arm from around her.

"Hold me close, please!" she whispered.

The appeal touched him and he pulled her close wrapping his body tight about her. At least she couldn't see his face that way.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said, slowly and deliberately.

"It's all right, it was good," he said, and thought it stupid to say so. He couldn't leave her like this on the floor.

"We had better get up," he said gently. He remembered the English teacher explaining an expression about egg shells and now knew clearly what had been meant. "I'm sorry too," he said.

"Don't be sorry. It was wonderful, I've never," she choked off the words.

"You've never what?" he asked, without thinking.

"Such a powerful, you know, like that. Just letting go," she said sadly and pushed her head into his shoulder.

He got onto his knees and scooped her up, placing her onto a chair. She just sat there. Her panties were around her ankles. He pulled them up so far then lifted her by with a fist gripping the back of the dress. He pulled them up by the waist band over her bare ass.

"Are you going to spank me again, I've been so very naughty," she asked.

The plain statement shook him. He remembered slapping her when she struggled and he choked. Had he forced her to, no, surely not! He looked at the smile on her face. It made her look so much younger he could hardly believe she was Dianne's mother. He didn't want to either.

He looked at her breasts. The bra had pulled up over her tits to reveal a pair of hard nipples. Still hard, perhaps she hadn't recovered yet from the orgasm. It had been amazing to feel the grip and see her rock like that on his cock.

A thump from upstairs startled them both. She looked up at him. He was a strong young man, her daughter's age, eighteen? He had taken her and released her. Her inhibitions had gone in those moments leaving nothing but animal lust. It had happened so there was nothing that could be done about that.

"Please. Don't tell anyone. No-one must know. Just forget it," she said.

It wouldn't be long before the showers started up with subsequent arguments over make-up ensued. He had heard it before and sneaked out when they left for college. This time he would have to run for it. There was still time for they took an age to prepare for the outside world.

"You sure you're OK?" he said. He meant every syllable. He was concerned for her now he was in the clear.

They heard bare feet run down the stairs. He was startled that the usual routine had been missed and expected Dianne to emerge through the door to see him with her mother. She was so obviously unnerved by the experience Diane would wonder what had happened. What had he done to her mother?

He took a step back from her bumping the kitchen sink with his ass, feeling like a criminal returning to the scene of the crime.

Jenney bounced in full of energy as usual. "Hi Mrs., I mean Gina," she giggled. She hadn't bothered dressing she had just wrapped a dressing gown around herself.

He sighed with relief. The airhead wouldn't notice much. He looked at Gina marvelling at how she had suddenly pulled herself together. Her clothing was straight and even her hair looked tidy. She ran her fingers though it again.

"Dianne did it for me but I seem to have unsettled it. Not used to it like this," she explained.

"Oh! It looks great, doesn't it Pauly!" Jenney exclaimed. "I can fix it for you Gina," she added.

He hated being called that, but let it pass, not trusting himself to speak.

Gina looked at him with a guilty expression brushing her face before shuttering off the emotion. Only now did she know his name, after a most intimate moment. She had let a complete stranger do that to her without even knowing his bloody name!

"I'll get breakfast first, what do you have?" Gina asked. She became all brisk and efficient again pushing everything else out of her mind.

"I'll come back later," he said, and made a move toward the door.

"Hi Paul, what have you been up to?" Reggie asked.

He jumped a little almost blurting out too loudly, 'nothing'. He instead smiled weakly at Reggie feeling wary for she was far more dangerous than Jenney.

She looked at him knowing he was uncomfortable. Most guys were jittery in a house full of women but he never seemed to be. It could only be Gina. Having his girlfriend's mother here didn't suit him and it made him nervous.

She also knew he stayed over with little miss perfect. She had guessed right about one of the parents being domineering so that Dianne was rebelling, at last, with this new found freedom. She had gone a little too fast though letting Paul get so close.

Well a little fun might be had. "Why not stay for breakfast. Dianne will be back soon. She would just love you to meet her father too," Reggie said, taking off Jenney's voice.

Gina dropped a slice of toast on the floor; thankful it wasn't a loud crashing plate. With her back to them she allowed a grimace to take over for a moment. No-one noticed so she picked it up and buttered it. She was becoming so decedent, it was a marvel.

She laughed quietly preferring that to crying.

"That's right they've gone off to some old art gallery," Jenney piped up.

Gina looked across the room pleading wither eyes for Paul to just go. How could she stand to be in the same room with the three of them? If she had known he was her daughter's boyfriend. Well? What could she have done about it? Neither of them knew. Damn! It was too complicated. She dare not say a word.

"So what do you think of your daughters boyfriend, Gina?" Reggie teased, and crunched some toast.

Gina looked at him, appraising him. "He looks tall and handsome. How is he at college? Does he have prospects" she asked Reggie. The attempt to join in the amusement brought a quaver to her voice but they didn't know her well enough to judge anything from it.

Did it show? He looked at Reggie through narrowed eyes. She didn't know anything she was just being her usual self. Maybe she sensed something but was unaware of it.

"Regina I've got to go, I've got things to do," he said, knowing her real name was even more annoying to her than Pauly was to him.

"That old heap of yours can wait," she scolded, sounding less amusing now.

The old heap was his pride and joy and would soon be on the road, if he could find the time. He gritted his teeth on hearing a car pull up outside. Not only was it her but they would have to block him with so little space to park. No easy escape now. Her words rang through his mind like death tolls.

'Either behave yourself with my mother or stay away.' She had warned. No mention of her father. Did that mean Gina was the hard one in the family? If so he had certainly broken the ice there.