Family Troubles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I can't take dad. He and grandmother don't get on. Besides, he's gone missing too. I'll leave now, and mom can catch me up. I don't want to be stuck with her for three hours driving home. She'll lecture me all the way. I'll be a lot quicker too, she drives so careful. That should be her middle name, careful," Dianne commented.

"See you when you get back," he said, and blew her a kiss down the phone.

"We need to talk when I get back," she meaningfully said. She quickly disconnected the phone before he could say anything. The way she said it, he was bound to guess. She didn't wait for her father to return, or he might insist they all drive home together. Being trapped in the car with the two of them would be a pain.

Paul selected another number. "Reggie, can you do me a big favor?" he asked.

"Sure big boy, anything," Reggie purred.

Even over the phone he could feel her sexual energy.

"When Dianne's dad gets back, could you keep him busy?" Paul asked. He was trying to think of some reason why.

"For you yes, as long as you do me a favor in return. A nice big favor, promise?" she asked.

"Yea, sure, anything you want," he quickly replied.

"Right, you've got a deal," she laughed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Dianne's gone home to visit her grandmother. I left Gina with a friend and can't find her," he began, but couldn't think of anything more.

"Yea, yea, but what do I do with him?" she asked. She knew Dianne was dumping him, so wanted to be the first to console him.

"Just keep him distracted for the night. I'll owe you big time, OK?" he asked.

"What are you saying?" she laughed. "OK! I'll think of something," she said.

Reggie had often heard the two of them in Dianne's room, and had been jealous, as they were at it for ages. As well as looking good he had staying power. Remembering that time she walked into the bathroom while he showered, brought a smile to her face. He was well built, and knew how to use it. A gilr could be very happy with a nice guy like that.

She went to the fridge and grabbed a couple of bottles of wine. They were Dianne's, but she wouldn't need them this evening.

Paul quickly disconnected, before she reconsidered. He thought over the way she spoke for a moment. Shit! He shouldn't have said, 'for the night'. Not to her. She wasn't the biggest slut on campus, but she was always up for a challenge.

He turned toward Gina and smiled. She was screwed up in a ball on his bed, facing away from him; probably feeling guilty. He just knew she wouldn't up and go. In any case, her dress and underwear were in a wet mess on the bathroom floor. He was glad she hadn't left.

The woman was a hell of a lover. She fired him up so much he couldn't get enough of her. The way she reacted he wanted to tease and play with her so much it hurt. Sex had never been so dirty and exciting. Perhaps it was because she was an older woman that she let him do those demeaning things to her. It certainly had her hot, so much so she went at it like a dirty slut.

They now had the whole night to play. It would be enough time to find out what else she would let him do to her.

***

Dean walked in hoping his wife was in a god mood. Even so, she would berate him for going out drinking. There was a bar nearby that kept a hundred fine whiskies. He sampled more than a few. The cab ride home had been a blur. He straightened himself up, ready to face the music.

"Is that you, Dean?" Reggie whispered, sounding frightened.

"Yea," he replied, trying not to sound drunk. "Shsh! Don't wake the harridan," he slurred. He shouldn't have said that! It was a secret name he shared with his daughter.

"She's out," Reggie pointedly said. She watched him relax.

He cursed silently, thinking he could have continued sampling another whisky. He didn't bother to ask where she was. The light came on blinding him. He slowly focused to see a young dark haired girl, wearing a baby-doll night attire. She stepped closer and grabbed his arm.

"Don't step back you'll fall down the stairs. I'm glad your back. We're watching a scary film. Every sound in the house has us frightened. Would you do us a big favor?" she demurely asked.

"Sure," he managed to reply.

"Come on," she said, and dragged him into their room.

Jenney was in bed with a pillow over her head. She was giggling, trying not to. Reggie had persuaded her to join in with one of her jokes. Why they were supposed to keep Dean out of the way was a mystery to her, even after it was explained. It had something to do with that awful wife, and Reggie was so persuasive she gave in.

She peeked from under the pillow. Reggie was dragging him in, and she felt sorry for him as he looked bewildered. The man was old and nice, so she wasn't embarrassed. It was just some harmless fun. They were going to tease him until he fell asleep.

"We've just got to see the movie to the end, or we won't get to sleep. Can you watch it with us?" Reggie diffidently asked.

"Sure," he answered. He was glad to sit on the bed after having one too many.

He glanced at the young thing and quickly looked away. A bedside lamp shone its light right through the night-gown. The silhouette of her body was more than he dare contemplate.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You can't sit there, you're in the way," she explained, and continued to remove his shoes.

Dean looked down at her, wondering what she meant.

"Stand up," she told him. This was going to be easier than she figured. He was drunk and incapable, so safe enough. He looked as though he would soon fall asleep.

"Wait a minute," he complained.

Before he had a chance to stop her, she dropped his trousers. He just stood there wondering what was happening.

"In to bed. We can all snuggle up together. You can tell us when the scary bits are over, so we can open our eyes," Reggie explained.

She shoved him onto the bed, and slipped in next to him. The cover was tightly wrapped around them, with him firmly caught between the two young women.

Dean sobered up with a start. Bloody hell! If Gina caught him here, he would be dead from a scolding hot tongue. Or, was that a scalding? He tried to think of something, anything, other than where he was.

On cue, both girls yelped, and grabbed him with eyes screwed shut. He looked from one to the other. One was a dark haired beauty, and the other a beautiful natural blonde. He wished he could remember their names. They were sharing Dianne's place, so were both over eighteen. So was he. Way too much over eighteen to be in their bed.

They were forcefully clinging to him, and he could feel their warm soft breasts, pressed against his arms.

"Tell us when the scary bit is over," Reggie said, with a quavering voice.

He was feeling scared, and wasn't even looking at the screen. If he had been more perceptive it would have been obvious she was playing up. He just hadn't noticed what they were like during their short time together. He felt their bare legs against his. An erection was sobering him up. Holy cow! He was the one scared now.

He cleared his throat a couple of times. "It's OK," he croaked.

"Thanks, Dean. It feels so safe with you here," Jenney innocently smiled.

She snuggled up, pressing her near naked body against him. She leaned her head on his shoulder, and sighed. It was nice having an innocent cuddle with someone not trying it on with her.

Reggie looked at the two of them, wondering what was going on. Jenney had a faraway look in her eyes, not so unusual for her. She would have to watch the ditzy blonde, as they weren't supposed to sleep with the poor guy. Perhaps she had gone too far by getting him into bed, but considered it would be safe with the two of them. He looked married and under the thumb enough not to cause trouble.

He felt the blonde's bare leg almost wrapped around his. The fresh smell of her hair was intoxicating. Without thinking he slid his arm from his side, and wrapped it around her. She snuggled in closer.

Not to be out done, Reggie pressed herself against him. He didn't respond, so she pulled his arm around her shoulder. He leant over and kissed her forehead. A warm pleasing glow engulfed her.

She had never been a daddy's girl, especially with three brothers to grow up and compete with. She had been a bit of a tom-boy growing up, then all that changed once in college. Having older brothers as an example she had a casual attitude to sex, and found she enjoyed it. Right then she felt warm and comfortable. It was different from being with a groping boyfriend. It was a nice feeling.

She turned to face him, snuggling close, mirroring Jenney's position.

He leaned over the blonde one and kissed her forehead. She looked up, and caught his lips with hers. She gave him a big warm grin. It had been a very long time since his penis had been so hard. It ached, and his balls felt overloaded.

"I had better go," he croaked.

He turned toward Reggie, assuming she would get out of the way. She didn't move. His cock pressed up against her belly. He choked while trying to apologize. He felt the blonde wrap her arms around him.

"Don't go. It's lovely cuddling you. You're so nice and warm," she said. Her voice was laden with regret.

Reggie felt his hardness pressed tight against her tummy and wanted to grab it. She had never been in bed with a guy who wanted to leave. He was so cute and bashful. He looked so shocked from stabbing her with his cock, she thought he would choke with embarrassment. She shoved him back in place.

He froze, unable to push forward as his cock was trapped tight between them. At least she hadn't screamed. Instead she rolled him back, for them to trap him even tighter.

"OK. Till the end of the film," he hoarsely whispered.

Reggie smiled at his reticence. Anyone else on campus would have rolled on top of her by now. He was such a nice man, it wasn't fair that he was married to that witch. Trying to be discreet she slowly moved her hand below the covers. She found his hard cock. He twitched, looking alarmed.

"Shush!" she whispered.

She wanted to laugh, as he looked like a startled frightened animal. His cock was rigid, like iron. She wondered what it would be like with him riding her. She bet it would be a slow considerate screw, not a wild bucking bronco ride.

"What are you two doing?" Jenney asked, with an accusing voice.

She found out for herself. Her small delicate hand found her friends, wrapped around his cock.

"We've got to do something. We can't let him leave like this," Reggie explained. She too wondered why she had his cock in her hand. The two bottles of wine they shared probably had something to do with it.

"What have we done to you? Sorry Dean, we didn't mean to, honest," Jenney innocently said.

"I had better go," he groaned.

"Don't be silly. We did this to you, so we had better put it right. Isn't that so, Jenney?" Reggie said, artfully bringing her friend into the game. She hadn't meant to go this far, but now saw it as a challenge. It might be fun to give the old guy a thrill by pulling him off.

"I guess so," Jenney agreed.

"If you're going to keep stroking it like that, grip it tight here," Reggie advised.

"Why?" Jenney asked, with an enquiring look.

"It'll spurt in your face otherwise," Reggie explained.

The two young women were examining his manhood as though it were detached from him. He was being ignored, but that was more bearable than if they were talking to him. He was busy trying to think of something else, while they fiddled around down there.

"I didn't know that. Why are the balls so hairy?" Jenney questioned.

"Haven't you seen one before? Oh Jenney! They mostly are, just the same as us," Reggie pointed out.

She was astonished at her friends ignorance. She too was fascinated with it. It was unusual to have the time to examine a guys cock like this. They were always in such a hurry.

"Well mine isn't. Do you think something's wrong with it?" Jenney asked.

With one hand gripping the base of his cock, she used the other to pull her panties down.

Kneeling on the bed with her thighs spread she looked at herself, then up at Reggie with a questioning look.

"I don't know. I've seen plenty of these, but never a woman's," she shrugged.

It was a bit of a shock to have her friend displayed like that. They looked at Dean for help, only he had his eyes shut. Reggie guessed he was trying to hold back, as a boyfriend had explained. The guy joked that he had tried thinking about a football game, only it made him more excited. She hadn't appreciated that one little bit.

Reggie pulled her panties off. The short baby-doll nightdress hovered around her hips so her hairy bush was plain to see.

"Don't worry, it just looks different because I have dark hair," Reggie reassured her friend. "Don't bother him he's trying not to cum," she added.

"Can he do that? My, its rock hard. Your balls are so big and tight, does it hurt?" Jenney asked, with concern.

They were talking about his manhood as though it were a biology lesson. At least their casual attitude helped him hold back. If she didn't stop that gentle stroking he would orgasm. He tried to get up onto his elbows ready to climb out of bed.

Lifting his hands was a mistake. He opened his eyes to find his hand in Jenney's crotch. The fine sparse blonde hairs left it exposed. He couldn't turn his head away from the delicious sight of her pussy. The hairs were gleaming with a fine wetness like a morning dew.

"Is it hurting you?" she asked again.

"Yes," he gasped. He was unsure of what he was agreeing to, only partially aware of anything, except her splayed thighs.

"What do you think of my naughty bits. They aren't the same as Reggie's," she asked.

He blinked and turned away. Reggie was showing off hers too. He looked from one to the other. The look of astonishment was amusing to Reggie.

"Mine has got bigger lips that's all. Like these things, they're all different," she commented, while tapping his cock.

"He's in pain, poor thing. It looks red and sore, what should we do, Reggie?" Jenney asked, looking concerned.

Reggie looked at him, staring at their pussy's. If he wasn't going to cum now he would need help. Any of the guys she knew would have spilled their load by now. She was impressed. How long could he keep that thing up? It was intriguing to think how long she could have him inside her.

"We could play with him until he spurts," Jenney suggested.

They watched with fascination as his cock violently twitched.

"Hold onto it. I have a better idea," Reggie said.

She moved to straddle him.

"Hey, what about me?" Jenney complained.

Reggie thought for a moment, but dismissed the idea that he could hold out for both of them.

"Back up a bit. Don't let go of his cock. Don't twist it!" Reggie warned.

She maneuvered her friend over his face. They faced each other, ready to settle onto him.

"Are you sure about this?" Jenney complained. "Whoa!" she yelped.

That confirmed he knew what to do. Jenney started writhing over his mouth. Her hand was gripping his cock for dear life, as though it were a joy stick, and she was about to get a high score.

Reggie lowered her wet lips over his rod of iron. It felt as good as it looked. For a moment she was poised on the end of his cock, with a look of surprise on her face. How in hell had she got into this? For that matter, why was Jenney riding his face?

They must have excited themselves without realizing it. The moment of doubt passed, and she pushed down the length of his cock. Jenney's hard knuckles rubbed her clit. She breathed out a heavy sigh. She wanted to tell Jenney to let go of his cock, but her voice had gone. She slowly rode him, enjoying a less frantic ride than usual.

It was nice, so very, very nice. Each time she pressed down, with his cock deep inside her, Jenney's knuckles rubbed her clit. That was a new delicious feeling too. Fuck! She wanted this to last!

Jenney wondered why her friend was pushing her around. She was about to warn her that she was falling on Dean's face. His nose scraped between her lips. She quietly moaned. She felt this tongue delve into her pussy with his lips seeming to encompass her whole sex. He sucked all her bits into his mouth and nibbled on them.

She lifted her head, throwing it back for an excited yell. Her climax was wonderful. He wouldn't stop! She gripped his cock harder. She panted faster. Her heart thumped wildly. The orgasm continued on a plateau, seeming to be endless. She began to whimper with pure pleasure.

Reggie heard her friend orgasm and it brought her so close it was as though she would fall over the edge. She held on, until she heard the whimpering. She slammed down on the cock, burying it as deeply into her body as possible. She forgot who's it was, or why she was there, and everything else, except the orgasm. It smashed through her body like a thundering rocket.

She emulated her friend. She lifted her head and wailed. Never before had she shown so much enthusiasm over an orgasm. Tears formed in her eyes. It was buried in her, still hard and potent. Like an unexploded bomb, she felt it ticking. It was twitching, ready to spurt into her.

"Let go, Jenney," Reggie implored her friend.

They had him trapped. It was a glorious cage. Seeing a wet pussy so close he reacted instantly. He licked, sucked, probed, and bit it. He couldn't move his hips much, or his head, but he could at least get to grips with the pussy pressed against this mouth. He worked hard, with a jaw beginning to ache, yet he continued to suck and bite, almost chewing on it.

The hollering turned to simpering, then a continuous purring. Both pussies were very happy.

"I can't take any more. I have to move away," Jenney implored her friend.

"I can't move. I can't get off his cock," Reggie said, between deep sighs.

Jenney put both hands on her friends shoulders and tried to heave upward. Reggie gave a dreadful moan as she was pushed so much further onto his cock. Dean yelped when his balls were squashed, but it was muffled when Jenney sat back onto his mouth.

"Sorry!" Jenney murmured.

"I can't move, my legs are too weak," Reggie explained.

"Make him cum, then you can slide off him," Jenney suggested.

"No! Don't move, it sends tremors right through me," she whimpered.

Jenney reached for her friends breasts and squeezed tight, to hear her friend yelp. She hung on, to push herself off his face, and fell beside them. She was still breathing heavily from multiple orgasms, or maybe it was just one enormous long cum.

She pulled her friend off his cock. It bounced up, hard as ever.

"Have we broken it?" Jenney asked.

"Oh God! After all that, and it's still up and ready," Reggie panted.

Dean could have told them it was the tight grip of her pussy, and Jenney's hand that prevented his orgasm. Having his balls nearly crushed didn't help. He couldn't remember the last time he had sex. Maybe that was why he couldn't cum.

"You have a go," Reggie murmured.

He watched the beautiful young blond mount his cock. She carefully lowered herself, clearly still sensitive from his oral attention.

She tenderly slid down his shaft. Fully loaded, she rested a moment. The feeling was different from having her ex-boyfriend bouncing on top of her. Her weight was cramming it deep inside. It was a different pleasure from when he was sucking her entire pussy into his mouth. She wondered for a moment which was the more enjoyable, but couldn't decide.

"Get on with it," Reggie cajoled her. She watched her friend hesitantly move up and down his cock. She sighed and her head flopped forward. She had another orgasm, a deep one this time.

"I can't. I'm worn out," Jenney complained.