Family Troubles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid to his side, careful not to hurt him.

As a matter of pride Reggie was going to have to make him spurt his load.

"Come on, let's finish him off," Reggie said.

Jenney leaned over him, not liking the idea. She hesitated, while watching Reggie settle between his legs. Reggie dipped down, and sucked his balls into her mouth. If she could do that, it was possible to suck on his cock.

He watched them working hard between his legs, mesmerized by the sight of two young women enthusiastically sucking and licking. It didn't take long. His legs began to shudder, and his heels drummed against the mattress. Reggie spat out his balls, to use both hands. Jenney didn't take the hint, until a splash of cum hit the back of her throat. She reeled back on her haunches.

He watched strings of cum shoot up at them. Over their faces and in their hair, with some dribbling onto their breasts. He was more convinced than ever, that this was a wet dream. He would wake up with his wife nagging him about the mess.

Instead, the two women slipped either side of him. He felt so exhausted it was difficult not to give in to sleep. They wrapped their arms around him for a cuddle. He ignored where their mouths had been, to give them a long deep kiss. First the blonde, then the raven haired beauty.

He pulled them close, squashing their breasts against the side of his chest. He wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time. They were falling asleep with their heads on his chest. Their eyes were closed and their breathing softened.

He pushed their heads together, and they kissed. Maybe they thought it was his mouth. Their lips were squirming, with tongues languidly exploring each other's mouths. They were only semi-conscious, barely moving, just responding to the movement of each other's tongues.

Eventually they fell asleep in his tight embrace. He tried to keep awake to hold onto this most wonderful, once in a lifetime experience. It was worth all the trouble he was in. He didn't care! He would face that in the morning. His eyes closed and flickered open a few times, then finally he was slumbering deeply.