Family Vacation

Story Info
Fun filled vacation.
2.4k words
3.5
99.4k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to vacations at my uncles place with my twin sister post my final exams of 12th, I was already 19 by then. My mother was also supposed to join but she stayed due to her commitments with her job and promised us to join in the coming week. Ours was a close knit family fairly open and all lived like friends, I always looked up to uncle since he was my mentor post my dad passed away. My mother also confided in him as he helped her taking care of things once she was alone and my sister Anita had her soul mate in my cousin Rakhi who was his daughter and 2 years elder to both of us.

My uncle was 3 years elder to mom had a huge farm house to live in no doubt he has done fairly good for himself and lived there along with aunt who was very fair, tall and had a beautiful body. My uncle was tall handsome and had a strong athletic body, I am sure he would have fucked over hundred girls in his life.

Vacations for us was like celebrations, full of fun and enjoyment first day only we all planned dinner camping outside in the farm, so in the evening we all went out to the farm which was owned by uncle and was private, we decided to put in three tents with a bonfire. Evening started with drinks, I and my sister Anita both are fond of Vodka and same goes in for mom we all set down around fire as it was cold. As the drinks went in the cold subsided. Aunt had a lot of drinks and announced that she wants to go for a pee but it was dark. She requested uncle who plainly refused calling her chicken.

"Come on Uday come with me," she said.

"What are you scared of?" Uncle said, "Ghosts, they will not rape you."

We all laughed.

"Come on Anil, you come with me," she pulled my hand.

"OK," I said while getting up, "whats the incentive?" I whispered.

"Whats is that you want?" She said.

We both were walking alone when I asked again, "Whats the incentive of coming with you aunt?"

"You can take what I was supposed to give the ghost." She said looking straight into my eyes.

I was lost of words, and thought she was kidding, but I wanted to pull the topic further so I said "I wish I was half the lucky as the ghost."

"You would have to try to be lucky," she said while walking.

We were both high after drinks, which at least made me bold, and I said, "Incentives are given and not taken."

She turned and stopped, came close to me and placed her lips on my lips, I was shocked, although I was teasing her but was not sure if this is going to happen. My aunt giving me a big kiss I was feeling as if I was in heaven.

While kissing me she pushed her breast on my chest and I could feel her on me completely. It lasted few seconds only but was amazing.

"Happy," she said.

I kept quiet and walked her back.

We came back and the regular chit chat continued, till late till my sister Anita and cousin Rakhi retired to their tents and Aunt asked him he is going to sleep with her, My uncle said, "No I will sleep with Anil in his tent."

After an hour's time me and Uncle came to our tent which was pity small since it was made for a single occupant, nevertheless sitting down Uncle started to take off his clothes, I was looking at him curiously when he said, "What I sleep nude, hope that's not a problem with you."

"No," I said.

"Don't tell me u wear clothes while sleeping, I thought you were grown up now." he made fun of me.

"I sleep in boxers," I defended.

"What for? who is looking at you at night." Saying this he pulled down his shorts and I could see a big penis which was broad and looked nothing less than 10 inches. I had never in my life seen such a big dick.

In excitement I also pulled down my shorts and got nude. He dimmed the battery light to the minimum and slipped under the cover with me. I was little embarrassed so turned my back towards him, not knowing what I was offering him.

He asked me, "Anil, haven't you seen some guy nude before, I mean have you not seen any dick?"

"I have seen uncle, but!!" I was lost of words.

"But, I have not seen something as big as this," I said keeping my back towards him.

"But your aunt does not find it big enough," He laughed.

"Have you seen a lady nude, in real life?" he asked again.

"No" I said, "Never got a chance."

"Why? you have two beautiful ladies at home, you would have got good opportunists." he said.

I was shocked, he was talking about my mother who was his own sister and my sister, who was of her daughters age. I didn't knew how to react.

"Don't worry Anil, there is no harm in looking and appreciating the beauty, let it be any women, tell me something the women you are going to marry will also have the same two breasts which your mom has, so whats the harm in watching her breasts if it gives you pleasure." He continued, "in fact the first breasts I saw was of my mom which I saw while my dad was fucking her the same bed thinking that i was sleeping, my mom knew that I was awake but she didn't mind. I use to touch her while she was sleeping and she use to pretend that she is sleeping."

My head was spinning listening to what he was saying.

He continued further, "Do you want so see some breasts?"

"Hmmmmmm" I said.

He passed on his cell phone to me from my back, opening some folder, and as I opened the first pic it was my Aunt in the pool which is in the farmhouse in a bikini, which was showing almost everything, as I scrolled through her various pics, uncle came more close to me and i didn't realize he was completely touching me from the back where we were both completely nude.

About ten pictures ahead came a pic where she was joined in another lady in the bikini who was none other but my mom, they both looked like divas together, my fingers suddenly stopped.

"Don't worry kid, she is just another women, continue and go slow enjoying each pic," he said. suddenly I realized that not only I was hard but he was hard too touching my ass.

I scrolled further and saw my Aunt topless in the next pic, her breasts were white like milk with pink nipples, she didn't looked like a mother of a grown up daughter. She was posing naturally and looked radiant.

I paused at that pic for few seconds, wanted to see it full eyes when I suddenly realized that uncle's hand has proceeded and was holding my dick, to my surprise I was liking it.

"Go ahead." but go slow he said.

I scrolled further and saw her completely nude in the pool, my heart was beating fast, would I also see my mother nude too, I was thinking, I scrolled ahead suddenly uncle hand started moving up and down on my dick which had few drops of pre-cum oozing out.

"Don't go beyond," he said, making his movements fast. My hands froze, and I kept watching the last pic, his hand which was still massaging my dick traveled to my balls and in the mean time phones screen went dark.

We were both nude in the tent with no light and he was massaging my cum filled balls, his other hand went to my ass and when he rubbed my ass hole I realized that it was all wet with his precum which was oozing out while he was at my back. I felt as he is going to fuck me tonight, he was trying to push his big dick inside my rectum, it was too small for his dick.

In the dark he turned me towards him and pulled me on him, I was lying nude on a naked man which I never imagined in my life. He started kissing me sucking my lips, pushed his tongue inside my mouth, I was not able to understand that what was happening was right but was certainly enjoying it.

My dick was rubbing on his dick and he was squeezing my ass, playing with my ass hole he pushed his two figure inside my ass which was lubricated with his pre-cum, it hurt-ed but i was still enjoying. His figures went deeper and deeper and was enjoying even further.

He whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to be fucked."

I wanted to enjoy too, I was feeling it building inside me. It didn't matter if he was a man but I wanted to have sex so much. My hand went down and holding his dick. It was the first time I was holding a dick in my hand which was not mine. It was hot and thick.

"Do you want the real fun now," he whispered.

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"A little, but it will have more pleasure for sure."

He turned me on my back and put a pillow under my dick which made my ass rise, parted my ass checks he spited on my ass hole to make it wet.

"Relax and leave it loose," he said placing the tip of his fat dick on my ass hole which felt hot like a burning peace of coal and pushed it hard.

I felt as if my ass was on fire and his dick will tear in into pieces, my body arched.

"No," I screamed "I cant take it, its too big."

"Little more, and then I would be half way," he tried to calm me down.

"I would do it by hand, but don't push it any further," I requested.

"OK, wait i have something to make it better," he pulled up his mobile and called up Aunty who was in the other tent and asked her if she had some Vaseline, I am not sure what she said but we both lay there and i was getting use to half of his dick which was inside me and the pain was subsidizing slowly.

Suddenly the zip of the ten opened and I saw Aunt with a torch and a bottle of Vaseline.

"O my god," she said "Don't kill him Uday, he will die with your big dick, he is too Young to take your big rod."

My uncle took the Vaseline from her, took two figures full of it and pushed it in my ass hole.

"He will learn dear as you did, now would you leave us alone or you want to see the whole show," he said.

I was feeling so embarrassed lying nude in-font of my Aunt fucked by her husband, and it was very clear that she knew about her kinky habits.

"I'm going and have some mercy on the little boy," she left.

My uncle gave his phone back to me and said," now proceed with the pics where you left" and placed his dick back in my ass hole.

As i proceeded to the next pic I got the shock of my life, I saw my mother standing nude in the pool. She was top less and I could see her breasts nice and clear, milky white breast which were big and firm. Suddenly my dick which has gone loose due to pain suddenly got tight. I was feeling so hard.

"Liked her," he whispered in my ear, pushing his dick inside my ass hole, Vaseline worked and slipped it inside more then half. I went to the next picture and saw my aunt hugging my mom, they were both nude and looked amazing. My uncle pushed his dick even further holding my hard dick in his other hand. I felt the pain again but was ready to compromise since I saw two real time ladies of my life nude. I went to the other picture and saw my mom kissing my Aunt they were both lip locked. I could have not imagined anything more sexy then this, my mom and my aunt both nude kissing each other.

My Uncle increased his phase of fucking my ass, with one had he was masturbating my dick and other hand he was pressing my ass cheek while fucking me, with each stroke the pain was getting less and i was feeling his dick like a piston in my ass.

To my surprise i was enjoying it, i never thought in my dreams that i would ever be able to see my sexy mom nude in another women arms kissing and enjoying her body and I would ever get fucked by another man that too my own uncle.

Soon I felt cum building inside my balls, and didn't wanted to cum before him as i knew the pain will increase as soon as i will cum. I wanted to change position which he guessed i believe. He turned me over to my back and raised both my legs putting the pillow under my ass, now i was lying facing him and he had access to both my ass hole and my dick.

He entered me again and started playing with my dick again giving it massage and moving his hand up and down. I closed my eyes imagining my mom nude and I knew i would cum now.

A spurt of cum shot from my dick and landed on my chest, I was running short of breath when another one went out and then there was my own cum all over my stomach and chest. slowly uncles pace also increased and i realized that his strokes were becoming faster and deeper, soon he also came and i could feel as if a hose pipe was filling my ass with some warm milk.

He fell over me and his dick slipped out of my cum filled ass. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass, it was a strange feeling. He whispered in my ear, Whom do you like more, your mom or your Aunt.

I was quite thinking how did he got those pictures?

Is my mom a lesbian and Aunt too?

Is fucking my mom too? who is his own sister?

Does my Mom knows he will fuck me, her own son?