Family Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely sister-in-law takes advantage of a situation.
2.3k words
4.24
182.5k
33
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creative1
Creative1
18 Followers

Note: This is strictly fiction. All characters depicted in scenes containing sex are adults over the age of eighteen. If you are under eighteen, please exit now. This is intended for the private enjoyment of adults. If you do not approve of adult literature please do not read my work or blast me for something you do not like. Also, I am not a writer or English major and my grammar will most likely not be perfect. This is why the professional writers have editors. I do not, so please do not blast me for grammar. If you think the story sucks, that's ok. If you wish to continue please do so by reading Family Vacation series in order.

Chapter 1

A Surprise in the Dark

My wife, Sherrie, and I have been married for seventeen years and things honestly couldn't be better. We have three wonderful kids; sons at age thirteen and sixteen and a daughter at age nine. We have a nice home with acreage in a quiet rural community. It is nice to be able to see the stars on a clear night. What more could a man, or any one for that matter, want.

I met my wife when she was fifteen and I was twenty-one. I know that sounds sick, but we weren't dating, we just had a mutual family friend. To this day, I think that it is sick for men or women to have desires of intimacy with a minor and that those guilty of such actions should be hanged in the streets. When my wife became an adult, I was not attached to any one and did find her attractive. We dated and then married when she was twenty. We started our lives together and our family grew with the addition our children. After the kids I had a vasectomy. I hated wearing condoms and the pill made her sick so this was the best decision.

My wife's sister, Ally, is six years younger than my wife. She is a beautiful young woman who has not had the best of luck with men, being divorced twice and now thirty-one. She has a son that I treat and love as my own.

I think Sherrie is much prettier than Ally, but Ally has the better body. I guess that two more kids have made the difference. Don't get me wrong, I think Sherrie is gorgeous and the things that she thinks makes her unattractive do not bother me. A man that would leave his wife over a few stretch marks from carrying children he placed there should be beaten to a pulp. Yes, I'm a man and I look, I have even admired Ally's body when given the opportunity, but I wouldn't trade my wife for anything.

With Ally being single for a few months, I often wandered how she was having her needs met or if her two failed marriages had hindered her from having needs. I felt she had to be lonely lying in bed at night. She busied herself enough during the day for desires to be pushed aside, but at night, longing had to exist. Didn't it? After both divorces she and her son, were forced by finances to move in with her parents. She had her old room back and her son had Sherrie's old room. I tried to help in the ways I thought I could; lending the helping hand when needed. That's what family is for; right?

Ally had started doing more things with my family; that is my wife and I. Me being the man that I am, I took on a role helping her son in matters that a father should and had been called on to at times help with moving furniture for Ally; you know, things that a man should do. During family events though, I couldn't help but think about Ally. I caught myself checking her out, noticing how her hip huggers would reveal the top of her bikini panties and the smooth tanned skin of her back as her shirt would rise when she would squat or bend over. At times like that the thoughts of her needs as a woman would play in my mind which would lead to thoughts of how I could fulfill those needs for her. The weeks turned into months with me wanting to help her in that way, not just the way a brother-in-law should, but there was no way that I was going to initiate something with Ally. I was just glad that Sherrie had not picked up on my thoughts.

Well, Ally wanted my family to go into a vacation endeavor with her to help cut expenses. Sherrie was all for it and it didn't bother me since it was somewhere that I had wanted to go since having children. Orland was a place filled with adventure for the kids and we adults would certainly enjoy ourselves as well. With water and other types of theme parks we would surely have a wonderful time. A trip like this takes more than just a couple of days to plan. So we all started looking at the different packages that were available, weighing the cost and benefit of each. Man, this was going to cost me out the ass. I kept telling myself that it would all be worth it. With my oldest only two years from college, it could be his last chance to have a big family vacation with the rest of us. The trip was planned and all was a go.

We had rented a condo on the outskirts of Orlando which was nice. It had two master bedrooms each with its own master bath and they shared a garden tub that was accessible from each master bath.. There were three other bedrooms so we would not have to put up with the four kids fighting about having to sleep with their brother, cousin or one of their parents. All in all, this was the best decision. My wife and I were took the master bedroom and my sister-in-law took the other. The kids all took up their place in the other bedrooms which had twin beds. It took two vehicles to get all of us to our destination, and after nearly twelve hours of driving, we were all exhausted. With eight of us and only three showers and one hot water heater we just decided to wash at the sinks and slip into something casual before going out to dinner. After dinner we did some grocery shopping. We were still trying to keep some of our overall cost down and eating most breakfasts and suppers in the condo could save us hundreds over a weeks time.

It was late in the evening on the day of our arrival but with the long drive and events we had planned for the next day, we decided to pack it in around 9:00. There were eight of us so I just took a sponge bath and was going to head for bed while my wife, Sherrie, decided to take a soaking in the garden tube that was joined by both of the master baths. She just left both doors unlocked since it was only her sister with access from the other bath. I brushed my teeth, closed the blinds and drapes so that it was pitch black and hit the sack. I was out in a few brief minutes.

I was awakened from a dream only to realize it was no dream at all. My wife was kneeling between my legs in the dark and sucking me like this was the last time I would let her. I was rock hard and she had one hand on my shaft and the other was massaging my balls. Her hair was still wet and brushing against the inside of my thighs.

"Thanks for waking me," I said with a groggy moan.

"Mmmm, mmmm," she said around my shaft, spun to sixty-nine me and planted her pussy on my mouth. I didn't hesitate, tasting her freshly washed cunt with my tongue along her slit. I noticed that she was shaved my than usual. Neither Sherri nor I liked the bald pussy look. She did keep the hair trimmed short and shaved clean from just above the clit and down. But this time, she had shaved most all of it, leaving only what felt like a strip of about a half an inch wide. It was hard to tell in the darkness and with me having beard, but I found out for sure with a roaming hand.

"You shaved like this for me?" I asked.

"Mmmm, mmmm," she said again as she continued going down on me. She must have been really excited about this vacation. She was bobbing, slurping and gagging all over my cock. The only reprieve that I would get before filling her mouth full of cum would be when she switched to sucking my balls. I knew what she wanted. She wanted to cum and she wanted it now. As I continued my licking and sucking on her clit, I had my palm on her ass and played inside her sopping wet cunt with my thumb. After a few minutes of this playing, I moved my thumb to her tight little anus, applied a little pressure and in it went. My wife always cums hard when I do this and this time was no exception. She bit hard on my cock. Her asshole clamped onto my thumb with the pulsations of her climax and she shoved her quivering pussy into my face as her shaking thighs clasp against my ears. Her moaning was vibrating though my cock and balls but I was able to hold back.

As Sherrie recovered I forced myself to breathe around her soaked cunt. She was nearly suffocating me. She slowly raised herself and crawled into a reversed cowgirl position. As she slid down onto me I could still feel the quaking in her thighs as she sucked in her breath. Once I was in, she ground herself into me while leaning back with her hands on my thighs. After about a minute, I felt her lay her head between my ankles and pound her cunt up and down on my cock. She had never been so violent with her thrust. You would have thought that it had been longer than just the previous week, in which we didn't have any sex due to her period, since we last made love. I could hear her gasp quicken with her pace and knew she was close to coming again. I was close and helped the both of us by grabbing her ass and pushing her onto me with even more force. I forced myself up to meet her and held her down as we climaxed together; dumping my hot but infertile load into her. Wave after wave of heat rushed through me as the explosions slowly subsided. Sherrie got up and headed to the restroom to wash. I was asleep before she returned.

I awoke the next morning with my beauty laying beside me. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. She was such a hard sleeper. She didn't even make a sound. I cupped a naked breast, as I always did, and rubbed circles with my thumb over her nipple. She stirred.

"Good morning," I said as I kissed the back of her neck. "Did you enjoy last night?" I knew she had since she climaxed hard twice. I can usually get one out of her, but rarely two.

"Yes," she replied. "I fell asleep in the tub. It felt so good. I wish we had one at home."

I slid my hand down to her abdomen.

"You were already asleep when I got in here. I hope I didn't disturb you too much," she said.

"Disturb me all you want," I thought. I let my hand slide further down and let it settle at the top of her mound. "What the...hair. More hair than was there last night." I almost jerked my hand away but feared that type of reaction would surely bring questions. My eyes were wide open and my mind was racing. "What had gone on last night? Was it really a dream after all? Of course not. It couldn't have been." I slowly moved my hand away and to my crotch. There it was a dried caked residue in my pubic hair that had drained from her as she got up. "If it hadn't been Sherrie...then...Ally! Oh, my god! What had I done? What had she done?"

I had to shower. Maybe, just maybe, it would clear my senses. Surely I had had a wet dream. I hadn't had one in years in which I had actually climaxed, but it wasn't impossible. I showered and dressed and went to make coffee. I cooked breakfast which brought the rest of the adults down. Ally was glowing. It was like she had just found her first love as a teenager. That's when I knew for sure. I couldn't trust her now. Or could I? She didn't have anything to lose like I did, but having her sister pissed at her for sneaking into my bed and fucking me could have serious consequences.

I wasn't going to say anything. I imagined Sherrie unloading on me about how I should have been able to tell the difference. But I couldn't have, really. I had been awakened by a blowjob, the room was dark, you have similar builds, and Ally's hair was wet like Sherrie's would have been. I shouldn't be blamed. So, I kept quiet. Ally did too.

We went through the day without saying much. I knew it was her that night and by the looks I kept giving her, she knew that I knew. I wandered if it could happen again. She surely could fuck. I really enjoyed the excitement that it would bring not knowing which one of them would crawl into bed with me that week. Not knowing who it was until I touched their cunt would certainly be a thrill by itself.

Creative1
Creative1
18 Followers