Family Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
They finally go all the way.
4.3k words
4.68
130.8k
48
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

Monday morning the family had a big breakfast. Abby's thoughts were almost all about sex. Looking at her grandparents, thinking of what she had witnessed, she had a new respect for them. And also she had an aching in her loins that signaled a need for cock. Her pussy had felt empty all night after watching that show, and today it still felt empty. When she looked at her brother she saw only the solution to her problem. Of course, since the first day here she knew she would be seducing him, but now she determined that it would be today.

Not long after her grandparents left, Abby announced that she and Ted were going to take a hike in the woods, or maybe take the boat out. They needed some exercise after the day with the grandparents, which had not been a very physical day. Abby smiled at the thought that they had quite a physical night, though.

She and Ted took off for a hike. It was possible to go for miles through the woods and up and down the hills without seeing another person. That was true in the summer, but now in the Fall, with much fewer people around, it was even more so. But they hadn't walked very far until Abby started sharing what she had seen with Ted.

"I went for a little walk last night when I couldn't get to sleep," she began.

"Yeah," said Ted. "I heard you go out, but must have fallen asleep before you got back."

"You wouldn't have fallen asleep so quickly if you had seen what I saw," she teased.

Ted looked quizzically at her, and she continued. "Did you know that our grandparents still have sex?"

Ted still looked the same. "I suppose they could. I really never thought about it."

"Me either," Abby said. "Until I saw them doing it!"

"WHAT?" Ted stopped dead in his tracks and stared at Abby.

"Honest to God, I did," she said. "Last night."

"You watched?" Ted was trying to process what she was saying, but was having trouble.

"Well, I didn't mean to," she said defensively. "They sleep with their TV on all night, and it puts out a lot of light when it's pitch black..."

"And you just happened to be walking by?" Ted interrupted.

"Yes," she answered. "Exactly. I was walking around the cabin and saw the light coming from their room. I saw them cuddling, then all of a sudden they were naked, and she was jacking him off..."

"WHAT?" Ted again asked.

"And she crawled on top of him and fucked him, you know, cowgirl style."

"Oh my God!" Ted mumbled.

"And he came, deep inside her while she was on top. and then, when she rolled off, he finger fucked her until she begged for mercy." Abby enjoyed watching Ted wince at the words and the visuals.

"It was really quite sexy," she continued. "After they were done I had to masturbate outside in the dark before I could come in."

She smiled at Ted, who was just staring at her. His initial shock was gone, but he was still processing.

"He finger fucked her?" Ted asked.

"Oh, don't say that. Just hearing those words is making my pussy hot again." Abby used his comment to try and change the subject to her. She was hoping he would get interested in her.

And she was right. Ted's thoughts now shifted from his grandparents to his sexy sister right in front of him. She looked amazing, and she didn't seem to have many inhibitions. She used blunt language, and she did seduce him a couple days ago. He wondered if she was still excited enough about what she had seen that she might be willing to stroke his cock again. Maybe even another blow job. He was getting excited at the possibility.

Abby noticed the bulge in his pants, and when she had mentioned her pussy it got larger, She thought her little brother wouldn't mind a repeat of the other day. And more, she hoped.

"Look at that," Abby said as she stepped closer to him. "What has your dick getting all hard? Is that for your grandparents or for me?" she said with a laugh, while one finger traced the outline of his erection.

"Ah, for you," he answered. She really hadn't given him much choice. The truth is, he had started to get hard during the story of their grandparents. Well, it was the story - the sex - not the grandparents that made him hard. But then she mentioned her pussy!

Ted was unsure of himself as his sister rubbed his dick. He wanted to rip his pants off and let her play with his naked cock, but if he was too aggressive he might freak her out. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her away, so he let her set the pace. He just hoped she didn't take too long.

Abby looked at him with innocent puppy dog eyes and asked, "Do you mind if I do this?"

"No, I love it," Ted answered.

She lightly stroked his shaft a few times, Then with one downstroke she kept going after reaching the base of his shaft. She continued down, holding nothing but the fabric of his warm-ups, which pulled the elastic waistband down a bit.

"Whoops." she said, with those same eyes.

Ted just smiled back at her. He reached for his waistband and pulled it down to the widest part of his hips. Just helping, hoping she would continue. He really wanted his dick swinging in the air between them, her grabbing hold of it. He nearly ached.

Abby loved what he did. She thought he was a little shy, a bit tentative, unsure what to do. But he seemed willing. That was all she cared about. She pulled his pants over his hips, down his legs, and his boxers went with them. He stood there, his naked dick waving at her face. She did not touch it with her hands. She leaned in and captured the head between her lips as she heard a loud sigh escape from Ted's lips.

Abby moaned, too, and hummed a little as she took a few inches inside her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head. She took his ball sack in one hand and pulled downward, trying to cause just the smallest amount of pain. From Ted's moan she thought it was just right.

Suddenly she let him go. Looking up at him she said, "Umm, that is so good."

"Oh. my God, that was good," Ted said, not realizing he was saying the same thing. He felt abandoned. Was she done? She wasn't going to stop now, was she?

"Take off your pants," Abby told him.

He hesitated a moment, in confusion. His pants were already off. Then he realized they were around his ankles and quickly tried to step out of them. When he accomplished that he said, "Take off your top. I want to see your beautiful tits."

Abby was happy when he said this. He was getting into it. She whipped her top off, followed by her bra, and stood there topless while Ted gazed at her chest. Then she decided to take it further and slipped her hand into her waist band and pulled her skirt down and off. She stood there in nothing but her tiny panties while Ted ogled her body. His erection bobbed up and down, getting stiffer.

She reached over and pulled at his shirt. She thought she would have to take it off by herself until Ted realized what was going on and helped lift it over his head. Then she slid her panties slowly down, first off one hip, then the other, finally revealing her nearly shaved pussy to Ted and the great outdoors.

Without a word, she reached out and took his hands, then pulled downward on them while she sunk to her knees. Ted followed, and they faced each other, his dick pressing into her stomach, her breasts pressing into his chest, their arms wrapping tightly around each other.

Abby smiled when she felt Ted press his hips closer into her. He was rubbing his dick into her stomach, giving more and more pressure, sliding it a little to give it friction.

"Oh, that feels good," she said, and he stopped.

"No, don't stop." she told him. "I love the feel of your cock." With that, she felt his erection throb again.

She leaned over to one side and soon they were lying on the ground. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and squeezed, still allowing it to rub against her stomach. Ted was squeezing her tits, exploring her flesh and pinching her nipples. They each let out moans at the sensations.

Abby thought it was time. At least she didn't think she could wait any longer. She just hoped she was reading Ted right, that he was willing to do this.

Rolling over on the ground, getting on top of him, Abby sat halfway up. She positioned herself so that her pussy lips were right on top of his erection. She wiggled a bit to get her lips to part, the wet outer lips gliding over his cock, trapping it between them.

Ted moaned at the feeling of that soft flesh surrounding his burning member. He couldn't remember a better feeling. At least at this moment, the girls that he had fucked hadn't felt this good. They were tight, or too nervous, or too rushed. Somehow this felt even better. Or maybe it was just because this was happening now. But her pussy lips felt so wet and soft.

Ted's hands were roaming all over Abby's body; though there was always one on a breast. They fascinated him. They were the best he had ever seen. Or felt. Not the biggest. No, Tina's huge jugs were the biggest. He smiled as that image flashed through his mind. But they were not as perfect as Abby's. Her shape, her aureoles, her nipples - they all seemed perfect. He couldn't take his hands - or his eyes - off them.

Then, suddenly, a strange, wonderful feeling shocked his system. Abby had quit rubbing her pussy lips over his erection, and suddenly the tip of his dick was surrounded by that wet, soft, sensuous skin. The shaft was not in contact with it, Just the head. Then maybe a little more than the head.

Abby had lined up her opening with the head of his cock and let it settle at her hole. Now she lowered herself very slowly, rotating her hips a bit to get it started in the right place. She had never done this before with no hands, but it felt like it was started. Now she let herself down further, and was thrilled when his cock penetrated an inch or two into her vagina. She moaned as it stretched her out. Glad she was on top, she thought she had better take this monster slowly. Her pussy lips felt like they were being dragged inside her vagina by the thick, intruding member. Her clit rubbed along the shaft with each stroke, in and out. Pain, but divine pain.

Ted and Abby both moaned as his cock penetrated, inch by inch, deeper into her pussy. Ted was in heaven, feeling this warm, velvety pussy strangling his cock. Abby rose up, pulling him nearly out, then lowered herself back down, each time going perhaps another half inch deeper. She was really feeling stretched. Her pussy was in almost as much pain as it was pleasure. She thought that she had never had a cock inside her that was as thick as her brother's. The deeper his cock got, the more she seemed to stretch, and the more painful it was. By the time it was mostly in she felt as if he was tearing her in two.

She looked down between them to see if he was about all the way in and was shocked to see at least three more inches of his shaft still on the outside. She was stretched so much that she though he must have been all the way in. The pain had fooled her, but she didn't want the pain. She wanted the pleasure. She thought to herself, "Perhaps it is like a Band-Aid. Just get it over with."

Abby took a deep breath and sat upright. She rose off Ted's cock, then pushed down harder than before. They both let out groans as his cock penetrated further up inside her, but not all the way. She had quit pushing when she felt pain again, but she was determined. Two more times and he was all the way in. Abby sat still, sitting tall, impaled on her brother's cock, waiting for a moment for the pain to ease before she began pumping again. It really hadn't been very painful, it's just that she wasn't used to the thickness. She had to quit being a baby and enjoy the pleasure.

Ted was in heaven. His cock was buried deep inside this warm, wet cunt. He gave no thought to it being his sister, He didn't care who it was. For the past few moments it wasn't even a person - he didn't think of it as anything but a cunt. But now, fully penetrated and enjoying the feeling of her sitting still on top of him with his dick deep inside her pussy, he could comprehend again that it was a real live girl.

The pain had gone away, and Abby wondered about it. Had it really been painful? She felt like a wimp now. She had taken many cocks inside her, a few nearly as thick as Ted's She thought perhaps she had been tight because she was nervous. After all, she had never fucked her brother before. Incest was something new to her. And perhaps she hadn't been as wet as she thought. Her mind was in a hurry to fuck, but maybe her body hadn't been quite so ready. At any rate, she was ready now, and she was happy as she sat impaled on her brother's cock. They were both moaning with pleasure, and it was time for fucking.

Abby rose up slowly, savoring the feel of the cock head along the walls of her pussy. That was just what Ted was feeling as well. Their moans would have attracted anyone who was at all close. Fortunately there was no one around this area, especially this time of year. So they let themselves go, making whatever sounds they needed to make as they rutted like pigs. Well, pigs in the cowgirl position.

Ted liked this position. Any position, actually, but this way he could stare at Abby's tits as they bounced wildly as she rose up and down, though most times one of her tits was in one of his hands. He couldn't get enough of her fleshy globes, or her nipples that had become rock hard. Each time he pinched one she moaned a little louder. He was nearing his climax, and he began pushing his hips upward harder than before, trying to get that little something extra that would bring relief.

"Not yet," Abby yelled at him as she could feel him getting close to his orgasm. She reached between them and found her hard clit sticking out from its hood. She rubbed it furiously. It felt so good, and it was bringing her close to her own orgasm. There, she felt a little tremor. She was close. She rubbed her clit more. She now actually tightened her cunt muscles around Ted's cock. Yes, she felt much more loose now. Still very tight, but less than before.

All Ted wanted was to cum. He was so close, then he felt Abby's pussy walls tighten around him. Oh, God, it was heaven. Both of them were constantly moaning, or screaming, sometimes saying words but none comprehensible. He pushed his hips high, shoving his cock as deep and as hard into her as he could. Finally he reached his peak and shot, deep within her, three shots that nearly caused him to faint before coming around.

Ted's cum shots hit Abby's cunt walls with as much force as she had ever felt. She squeezed her pussy tighter around him, furiously rubbed her clit, and about the time he was done spurting she began. With a scream she let loose, driving down on his still hard cock, nearly knocking herself off of him In fact, if Ted's hand had not been on her waist she probably would have slid off him while in her convulsions.

When she was finally done she could not move. She flopped down on top of Ted, but could not even roll off. Not that she wanted to. She could still feel his cock inside her, not deflated very much. She moved her hips around to feel it push against her pussy walls again, and Ted felt another spurt from his cock.

When they could finally move they laid beside each other, wondering what would happen now. Each worried that the other would find a problem with incest, but in truth neither one did. They seemed a perfect match at the moment, both having been aroused and satisfied more than they could have ever expected.

----

As they got dressed they both felt a little awkward, but not much. No regrets, just excitement, but neither knew what to say. They decided they would take the boat out on the lake, giving them a chance to do something and perhaps feel more comfortable around each other before they were around their parents.

After a few standard "Isn't it pretty?" comments, Abby broke the ice.

"Ted, You really do have a big dick."

Ted laughed loudly. "Geez, Abby, you really are blunt!"

Abby laughed, too. "Yeah, but your dick is the thickest I've ever seen. How in hell did those high school girls manage to handle it?"

Ted looked a little embarrassed. "Actually, I've only really screwed three girls."

"Three?" she said in surprise. "I thought it was more. It would have to be more with a dick like that."

"Well, the size is part of the problem. I had a lot that wanted to, but most of them stopped before it barely got in, or just refused to start at all after they saw it.."

"Oh, damn, that must have been so frustrating."

"It was," he answered, "But they usually took care of me. You know, hand jobs, blow jobs, They still liked to play with it."

"I'll bet they did," Abby said suggestively. "Aren't you glad that I'm all broken in?"

"Is that an offer for more?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah," she said. She spread her legs apart, pulling her skirt up high and revealing that she had not put her panties back on.

Ted's eyes got big. His dick started to get big as well. They laughed at his quick reaction, and decided to look for a spot along shore where they could have sex again. It didn't take them long to find a spot.

Not far from the shoreline they each stripped off their clothes, then embraced tightly, their naked bodies rubbing against each other. They did not kiss on the mouth - that would be strange between brother and sister. But they liked kissing elsewhere. Necks, ears, well, everywhere else, especially around the genitals.

They rolled a bit on the ground as Abby attacked Ted's dick with her hands and mouth. As she did this her own crotch was close to Ted's face. He kissed her thighs, her stomach, but didn't seem to want her pussy, except by his hands. Abby stopped playing with his dick.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" she asked.

Ted was shocked, again at her bluntness, but also he hated to admit it.

"No," he admitted, "I never did."

"Well, now's your chance to learn," she suggested.

"Uhh, what do I do?

"Mostly just what comes naturally," Abby answered. "Try licking my lips up the sides. Oh, yes."

Abby enjoyed that for a minute, then said, "Now right down the center."

He followed directions well, adding some on his own. "Now lick up to the top. Yes. Keep going. feel that nub?"

"You mean your clit?" he asked. "I know about this, it's just the eating part."

"Oh, of course, Teddy, you're doing fine! Use your tongue like you would your fingers. Lick like you were, suck on the clit some, and stick your tongue as far up my hole as you can."

"Your hole?" he asked. His words were muffled, of course, since his face was buried in her pussy.

"My vagina," she said.

"You mean stick my tongue in your cunt?" he asked.

"Yes, if you want. It feels great. But only if you want."

"Oh, sure." As he did this he mumbled, "Yeah, It does feel great."

"Oh, yeah, it sure does," she answered.

"Now," she continued, "Eat my pussy while you finger my clit, then eat my clit and finger my pussy. Oooooo, yeah!!!"

By this time she was breathing rapidly, getting close to orgasm. He kept working on her for a little longer, but she was unable to give further directions because she was unable to speak. She said, "Yes, yes," when he did something especially good, but that was nearly all the time. He was a quick learner.

Her legs wrapped around his head as she approached orgasm, then with a scream she came. He kept licking until she pushed his head away.

"Was that good?" he asked with a smirk, knowing the answer.

She turned around and hugged him, grinding her pussy on his leg. "That was great. You can please any girl with that. But right now we need to fuck again."

Ted grabbed her shoulders and pinned her to the ground, rising over her. "This time I'm on top."

She liked that he was taking charge, but hoped that he would be gentle enough. He was so big, and she was sore from last time. But she did want to feel him inside her again. She needed to.

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers
12