Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BC232
BC232
40 Followers

"OH please, master. Fuck my cunt faster with that cock. I want to cum all over it for you. Drive it deeper, master." She said after she spit out her now cum depleted panties from her mouth.

Obligingly, I again unfastened the restraints that held her feet. Then with my back to her I backed up to sit on her chest hooking each leg under my own which spread her cunt high, wide and tight. With one hand I started plunging the rubber cock deep, hard and fast into her cunt while I coated her clit with a mouthful of spit and rubbed up and down quickly on her clit.

"Oh shit...Oh fuck...I'm cumming...Ahhhh - FUCK, I'm CUMMMMMING so Hard. Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh." She screamed as the cock pummeled her hot hole. I removed the cock and kept rubbing her clit now, pulling the skin around it tight with my other hand and the cum shot up high into the air due the angle of her cunt being stretched back by my legs.

When her orgasm was done I looked in the direction of my sister. While we had been busy she had taken her strap-on from her bag and had secured it into place on her hips. The pink 8-inch rubber shaft was standing out from her groin.

"Slave, leave that dildo inside her pussy. I want you to turn around and fuck her in the ass with your big cock. I want you to put your fat cock all the way inside her when you fuck her ass. You are not allowed to cum inside her ass. When you cum I want you to pull it out and shoot it onto her tummy and pussy. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, mistress," I said.

"While you are fucking her ass, I'm going to be fucking yours. All good panty sluts need a good ass fucking. You are going to be my bitch."

"Yes, mistress. Please fuck my ass. I want your cock in my ass."

"Master, put you hard cock up my ass now," my step mom said.

I pushed her legs back so her brown eye was lifted high, then placed the head of my prick at her backdoor and started cramming it inside. The dildo up her cunt made her bunghole even tighter than usual. I scooped some of her cum off the table and coated my cock with the viscous fluid to lubricate my shaft. This time I was able to get the full length of my cock deep into her ass.

Once I got all the way in her ass my sister came behind me and got a handful of my step mom's goo and painted her rubber cock with it. She put her cock to my ass and shoved the head against my sphincter. After a momentary pause my muscle relaxed and the head popped into my asshole. She paused for a moment for my ass to get accustomed to the foreign object, and then started to pump her prick in the full length. I became the 'pig in the middle' as I came out of my step mom's asshole - I was driving my sister's cock deep up my own mineshaft. I was fucking and getting fucked at the same time. Each time I drove my bone deep into mom's ass my pelvis would push the rubber cock in her cunt hard against her clit. We were both close to cumming again. I increased the tempo and was now fucking fast and furious. Each time I pulled out the cock in my ass drove deeper hitting my prostate and causing me to tense my cock muscles more, which was making me want to cum quicker than I had anticipated.

My step mom came first, and her cum juice drenched my cock, lubricating it so I could ram her ass faster, and this in turn made me cum almost immediately. I pulled my cock from her ass and pumped my cum all over her torso using my hand. My first blast arched high and splattered on her tits and chest, as did the second. I aimed my next wads at her tummy and was very pleased at the amount of cum I deposited there. The white sticky puddles stood out clearly in contrast to the black of her corset. The last of my blast I aimed at her rubber cock filled pussy, and my seed sprayed both liberally. I milked the last of my cum from my cock and rubbed it up and down the crack of her ass, letting some of it fall into the still partially open hole.

After I was fully spent my sister spoke.

"A good panty slut always swallows, slave. I command you to eat all of the cum and don't miss any."

"Yes mistress."

Wearily I ate my cum from my step mom's tits, tummy, pussy, dildo, and asshole. Once I was done we freed her from her bonds, then all went upstairs sharing the one bed and passed into dreamland.

The following morning we all sat on the couch together, masturbating as we watched as the video play back our activities from the previous night. The three of us maintained a week long orgy until my sister had to leave for her last semester of college. After my sister graduated from college the following May and came home live, we all lived together in a close sexual relationship sharing the same bed for two years until I was nearly 25-years old.

*

[Authors note: Stay tuned for Part II. It will deal with the main charaters life experiences as he shifts to the role of husband and father]

BC232
BC232
40 Followers
1...5678910