Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My doubts were immediately answered as I saw her first rub it a few times over her cum soaked pussy a few times to moisten it, then start inserting it. It hesitated a moment at her entrance briefly until the right amount of pressure had been applied to allow the head of that thing to lurch forward into her depths. She worked it slowly at first; increasing the length that she received a little farther with each thrust. Soon the rubber dick was making long steady strokes in and out of her cunt the full length. I could see the glistening juices on the cock each time it came out.

She was lying back flat on the bed now, and would have been looking at the ceiling, except that her eyes were closed. She was pulling at her clamped nipples now as the dildo entered her faster. She was fast approaching another climax as her tummy came up off the bed. As she started to cum again she tucked the rubber balls under her ass, forcing the cock the full length into her depths. She closed her legs tight to hold it there as one hand parted her pussy lips to expose her hard engorged clit, and the other left her nipple to furiously rub back and forth across the large nub.

Her orgasm splashed through her and contorted her body, but she did not stop the flurry of motion her fingers were applying to her clit. Once the intensity had ebbed, her hands left her pussy and slowly floated over her tummy and thighs, as if trying to warm up the goose bumps that had puckered her skin resulting from her ecstasy. Her self-massage slowed and soon stopped, and she remained motionless with that rubber dick still inside her and the clamps binding her nipples.

She remained that way for what seemed an eternity, but actually was closer o five minutes, before I heard her start to snore. She had passed out. Still wearing her under things, I gathered my clothing in my arms and quietly crept from my hiding place. Before exiting from the room I stood to gaze at her tits and pussy. Then, I reached forward and without touching her, scooped some of her pussy juice that littered the sheets onto my two fingers and inserted the liquid into my mouth. Though the smell was somewhat pungent, my taste buds responded to the lemony taste favorably as it dissolved over my tongue.

Safely behind the closed door of my own bedroom, I recounted the scene I had just observed in my mind and masturbated again. From that time on, I never stayed in her room to wear her sexy under garments, instead I would recover some recently soiled ones and return to the safety of my room to do what I needed to have my satisfaction.

My twin sister and I had gone to spend the last two weeks of summer at our cousin's home in a small rural country town about 100 miles away. By this time I was fully absorbed with the pursuit of trying to get my first fuck. Hell, I'd have been happy to just get a hand or blowjob for that matter.

A few days after arriving and settling in at our cousins I met a redhead girl two houses down that had a backyard playhouse. One night some of my cousins, sister, and I had entered it and got to talk about boyfriend girlfriend stuff. Eventually, we decided that we would play spin the bottle and kiss whoever the bottled stopped at when we spun - girls kiss boys and vice versa - no gay stuff. I figured it was a good way to end up kissing this girl friend of mine. As luck would have it, I was first to spin, and it landed on my sister.

I felt strange having to give my sister a long, wet French kiss, and it was enough to gross out the others, so that ended that scheme. However, later that night as I thought about the incident I realized that I really liked it. My sis was a real knockout since emerging from puberty to adulthood, and the more I thought about it I started to get an erection. The next day when I got some time alone with her I asked her what she had thought of the kiss.

"It was OK." Came the response.

"That was the first time that I had ever French kissed a girl," I confessed.

"I kinda guessed."

"You mean..."

She cut in, "Oh, yeah. I've kissed dozens of boys."

WOW, I thought. She has more experience than me. What else don't I know about my twin sister!

"Actually, last night I suggested spin the bottle to try to get to kiss from that redhead," I confessed. "All the other guys seem to be having sex and I haven't even French kissed or so much as seen a tit."

"Tell ya what big brother, meet me tonight after 10:00 in the playhouse and I will see if I can arrange something for you."

My mind raced. What could she possibly have in mind? Was she going talk to the redhead and tell her I was a cherry? I entered the Playhouse at the appointed time with mixed anticipation and upon entering saw both my sister and the redhead sitting cross-legged on the floor with a candle burning between them.

"Have a seat," the redhead said. Your sister was just telling me how you wanted to play spin the bottle just to get a kiss from me. All you had to do was ask."

"Really, I said. "How about a kiss then?" She bent over and offered her mouth to me, and I obliged with a wet kiss on her lips.

Then I heard my sister say, "You can do better than that, can't you?"

Not wanting to be humiliated by my sister's comment, I grabbed the redhead around her waist, pulled her close, and laid a lingering french kiss on her. As I did I felt the softness of her tits pressing against my chest, and felt a stirring in my crotch. This redheads 19-year old breasts were quite well developed - a firm 36D I guessed. Then I heard my sister's voice break the silence.

"Just before you came I was telling her what you told me, that you never felt a girls tits before."

I nearly choked on the tongue that was in my mouth when I heard that remark. Sensing my surprise the redhead broke off the kiss and said to my sister, "I can't believe you just said that."

"And didn't you just tell me that you wanted to see what a 10-inch hard cock looks like in the flesh?" my sister shot back.

"What makes you think its 10-inches?" I quizzed.

"I've seen that tent in your boxers going to the bathroom in the morning. It has to be that big."

"Well your wrong - its 11-inches!" I countered. With that I heard both girls audibly gasp.

"Well, since we're in a playhouse, why don't you two just play house! And just so you two won't feel too uncomfortable, I'll remove my top first."

Off came my sisters T-shirt showing her well-developed 38D tits for both of us to see. Her nipples were already hard, and stuck out prominently from the dark brown roundness that surrounded them. They were prettier than I had ever fantasized, and her body looked spectacular for an 18-year old. My cock had become rock hard now, and I was having trouble trying to conceal the stiffness from these girls.

I started to say, "I'm really not sure where this is going, but..."

"Oh shut up," my sister interrupted. She had now stood and was in the process of removing her shorts and panties. "First, here are the ground rules. No fucking! We all have to be naked, and all we can do is touch, lick and kiss. Agreed?"

Where did my sister get such a mouth? The word 'fuck' was still hanging in the air when I looked over to see how the redhead was reacting to this situation. What I saw when I turned was the redhead unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing. Her eyes caught my glance and she paused momentarily before removing it, then she reached around an unfastened her bra and her face started to take on the color of her hair. They both were glaring at me and it took a moment for me to realize that they were waiting for me to start to remove my clothing as well.

My eyes were now pasted on the cleavage of the redhead as my shirt came off. I fumbled with my belt as I watched the shorts and panties come off the object of my desire, her breasts hanging and wiggling as she completed removing the last of her clothes. She sat with her hands feebly attempting to cover the hairy patch of her crotch, while I slid my pants off first, leaving me in my boxers with a boner poking out the front. My cock got caught as I attempted to get out of them and as I pulled them down it snapped back and hit my belly. Both girls chuckled. As I sat again it was apparent to me that they were seeing much more of my sex than I was of theirs.

"OK, what now," I quipped.

My sister reached for the bottle saying, "Now, we spin the bottle and the person it lands on gets to tell the others what to do for 5 minutes. OK?"

"Agreed," said the redhead.

"Fine with me," I echoed.

She spun the bottle. It landed on the redhead.

She looked at me and said, "I want you to kiss me and feel my titties."

Damn, yes! I thought. I scooted over to her and parted her lips with my tongue as my hands reached for her globes. She shivered a little as I grabbed her nipples and started to twist and tweak them. They got harder in my fingers as I tugged and pinched. I massaged them by cupping them and jiggling them. I squeezed and kissed till 5 minutes elapsed. When we parted, we all were looking at my cock, which now had a stream of lubricant flowing down the side. I grabbed it, milked the liquid from my shaft and scraped it off with my fingers. My sister took my hand and put the goo-covered fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. Her brazenness shocked me.

The redhead spun next. The bottle landed on my sister. Feeling a little mean she looked at my sister and uttered one word, "Masturbate."

No sooner had the words been uttered my sisters hands darted to cover her pussy, and then she began to rub them in unison with her legs parted wide. The sight was more than I could stand and I felt I had to grab my own cock. Seeing me grab my cock my sister said, "No, No, NO!!! You can't touch until commanded to do so. This is my spin."

She leaned back against the wall and let one hand rub her clit while she let a finger from the other enter her wetness. I was mesmerized by the action my twin sister was applying to her cunt. It was obvious that she had done it many times before, by the deftness of her fingers. I was amazed at how natural it seemed for her to do this in front of us. The activity was exciting the redhead as well. Her legs had straightened out, and her knees were rising and squeezing together as if to stimulate her without touching.

My cock was straining at its skin begging for some attention, and getting none. I could hardly stand it except for the fact I was able to watch my sister diddle her twat. She started moaning now with an impending climax approaching when the redhead said, "time's up."

"Oh, no! That's not fair. I was about to come!"

"Too bad," was the reply. "Better hope it lands on you so you can finish then,"

"My turn to spin," I said. This time it landed on my sister. "Damn," I uttered. I'm never going to get a turn I thought.

"Well, since you had no sympathy for my condition, I command you to lick my clit," she said in the direction of the redhead.

"Wait, I can't do THAT!"

"Hey," my sis said, "You agreed to the rules. There was nothing forbidden about incest or lesbian - just fucking. Now get at it. I can't wait forever to get my satisfaction!"

Hesitantly, and somewhat awkwardly, the redhead bent forward on her knees and put her head into the crotch of my sister. I lowered and tilted my head so I could see underneath as a tongue came forward and touched my sisters' clit. My sister moaned with satisfaction as a smile broke across her face.

"That's it. Ummmm - that feels great."

After a minute the redhead lowered herself into a prone position on her tummy and reached an arm around each leg placing her hands on each side of my sister's pussy. I raised my head to get a better view now and edged closer. I watched as the pussy lips were pulled to each side to reveal the dark red glistening knob of my sisters' clit. The tongue was now snaking circles around the clit and my sister's hips were gyrating to her moans of pleasure.

"Oh, God. I'm close. Faster baby, faster. Now suck it." She said.

I watched as the mouth of the redhead clamped down over the clit, and though I couldn't she what she was doing with that clit in her mouth, I watched my sister raise her but off the floor.

"Fuck, yeah. I'm gonna cum. Bite it. Suck hard!!!! OOOOOh."

The redhead now wiggled her head fast from side to side, pressing her lips hard against the swollen knob in her mouth.

"Arghh. I-I'mmm Cummmmming...OOOOO...Fuck... AAAAHHHHH, yes, yes, yes, YYYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!"

My sister was squirming all over the place in pure ecstasy, and I noticed the wet spot on the floor under her pussy as her cream shot from her depths and dribbled from her hole.

"Time up," I exclaimed, hoping to get some satisfaction for myself this time. The redhead sat back and wiped the liquid that clung to her cheeks and chin away with the back of her hand. My sisters hands pressed against her pussy as the shutters ebbed from her climax. She remained leaning against the wall with her eyes closed until she heard...

"MY spin," come from the redhead.

This time the bottle came to rest on the person who had spun. It was her choice again!

"Shit, am I ever going to get a chance," I desperately pleaded.

"Like you said, incest is fair play. Now I want to watch you suck your brothers cock!"

It seems they were having a battle of 'one-upmanship' on each other. Well, at least this time I was going to get some attention. My cock was screaming for it, but I was apprehensive about my sister's willingness to plunge my dick into her mouth. My fears were immediately quashed as my sister grabbed my shaft and started stroking it. A stiff cock has no conscience. She tossed her hair off to the side so the redhead could watch, lowered her head and started licking my knob. My cocked jumped at the touch of her tongue as the muscles of my cock tightened.

After circling the head a few times she lowered her mouth over the length of my shaft, and sucked up and down a few times. Then she removed her head from my cock depositing a wad of spit on the head. Next she licked up and down the length of my shaft, my cock twitching each time her tongue reached my knob. When she went down again she sucked one of my balls into her mouth and tongued it. Then she cupped the other nut and pushed that into her mouth as well.

Next she started stroking my cock up and down while licking my asshole. Fuck, I started to feel the tension of my sperm wanting to fight its way out of my balls. The head of my cock had turned a deep purple now as I watched my sister's mouth enveloped my sensitive bulbous head. My stomach had tightened and my cock was jumping in my sister's mouth.

"Shit, only 3 minutes and I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

Her head started to bob faster and faster now and her hand jacked my cock up and down at the same time. The cum had left my balls, and I stiffened in an attempt to cut off the entry into my cock by sheer muscle power, but it was a losing battle. My hands went to my legs as my torso stiffened and I said...

"Oh, fuck. Oh Fuck. It's cumming...ITS CUMMMMING..." and with that I felt the first shot leave my pecker and hit her in the back of her mouth. She was swallowing when the second blast hit her. The volume was more than she could handle and the creamy jizz shot from her mouth to cover my balls. She removed her mouth from my cock and squeezed as hard and fast as she could to jack the rest of my semen from my balls. Her hand had clamped my cock so hard that the pressure forced the next stream to shoot all the way to my face and hair. Spurt after spurt splattered on my chest and tummy. Still she jacked - and still I came. Finally the cum was only a gentle flow from the hole at the end of my penis. She stripped the remaining cream from my shaft and was rubbing the cum on my chest all over my body when we both heard the redhead say...

"Time! God that was amazing. I never saw so much cum before."

"It taste's great, too!" I heard my sister say.

Having recovered from my climax I said, "I wish I wouldn't have cum so quick. Now its my turn to spin." The bottle whirled before coming to a stop on me. "Finally, I get to choose." Looking at the redhead I said, "I want you to sit on my face so I can eat your pussy."

I laid flat on my back while she placed her hands against the wall and lowered her hairy bush over my mouth. As my tongue touched her pussy lips I thought...'finally, I get to taste a cunt.' Her body shivered as my tongue made its way between her lips. The taste was like a creamy aftershave lotion. The smell of her womanhood wafted through my nose and was pleasant. Her sex organ opened to receive my tongue easily as it slipped inside her passage. I grabbed her hips and forced her full onto my tongue, wiggling the end of it deep inside her. Her juice was flowing thicker now and as I looked up I saw she was tugging at her nipple with one hand.

"Oh god, that feels good. Fuck me with your tongue." She said.

I raised and lowered her hips up and down on my tongue. After a minute I put my hands on her ass as my mouth riveted itself onto her clit. It was hard, like a miniature cock. I locked the muscles of my lips around it and pinched my lips together at the base of her clit. She gasped and shivered. Then I used my lips to stroke her pulsating clit as if it were a cock, going up and down on it. That really drove her to a frenzy.

"Oh fuck, you bastard. Your making me cum already. Oh shit...I'm cumming...I'm cumming into you mouth..."

No sooner had she said that when my mouth was flooded with a geyser of honey that came gushing out her hole. It filled my mouth and was running down my face and into my ears. Her knees were shaking and she was losing her balance. Her pussy was now mashed on my face, and my nose was inside her cunt while her asshole rested on my mouth. My tongue licked at her asshole and then shoved itself inside that puckered hole. When I did that another gusher of fluid flowed from her snatch. My hair was drenched in her cum. I had to use my hands on her ass to lift her up enough to catch a breath of air. Sensing this she collapsed backwards across my legs with her pussy open to my full view in front of my face. Needless to say, my cock was once again hard, and was throbbing against her back.

I glanced in my sisters direction after hearing her moan to see she was frigging her pussy with her fingers as fast as they could move, and she was in the middle of her own orgasm while watching us. I licked all the remaining honeydew from her thighs and crotch till the remaining 5 minutes had elapsed.

My sister winked at me before saying, "I have a spin coming now."

That brought the redhead and me back to reality. She rolled off me and said, "Do we need to keep spinning anymore? I don't think I can cum again like that and still walk."

"Well," my sister said, "I've cum twice already myself. I see my brother has a hard-on again. Do you think we can work together and make that snake cum again?"

I heard the redhead reply; "I think we ought to wank on that thing until he begs us to stop for making us behave this way!"

"Deal." Sister said.

And with that my cock was covered with 4 hungry hands begging for sperm. They both started licking my balls and cock, taking turns, and sometimes each going up one side at the same time. The feeling of 2 tongues and 4 hands was incredible. My cock was responding with renewed passion. I reached out and grabbed each girl's tits in each hand and squeezed as they pumped and sucked my shank.

The twitching of my cock increased in tempo, and I now grabbed and was kneading the ass flesh of the redhead. My sister was pushing a salivated finger into my asshole and started to fuck me with it while massaging my balls. I decided to follow suit, and I put my fingers into the redheads pussy to get them wet, then placed one at her rosebud and pushed it in. Now with one finger in her pussy and the other in her ass, I finger fucked her in both holes. She moaned and responded by pumping my cock faster with her hand. The faster I fucked her ass and pussy, the faster she jerked at my cock.