Family Weekend Ch. 10: Sunday Service

Story Info
An ensemble triptych. Mother love.
5.2k words
4.51
21.8k
19

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18 + Years Old.

*****

John Taylor's eyes popped open at 5:52 a.m., just as they did every morning, and, as far as he knew, had done for his entire 42 years. He seemed constitutionally unable to turn off his internal alarm clock. He recalled how, once, as a young boy, he had asked his mother why he woke of his own accord, even on Saturdays or holidays, and always, when he looked at the clock, it was eight minutes to six. She had smiled, patted his head and taken him by the hand to his father's home office. Opening an inner compartment in the big roll-top desk, she pulled out a business envelope with a folded piece of paper.

John's mother opened the document and held her son close in front of her as she showed him the print. "See, Johnny, you were born on Aug 8, 1974 at exactly 5:52 a.m. right here in Denver at St. Anthony hospital." She bowed her head and kissed his forehead as he tilted his face up from the birth certificate and looked at her.

When she kissed him, John felt her motherly warmth fill him up from crown to toes, and especially along his ears, which had become wedged between her large heavy breasts, pendant beneath her soft velour housecoat. He grinned up at her half-closed eyes. "So I'm waking up every day at the same time I was born?" He asked. "That's really weird, Mom."

She hugged his back closer to her stomach and briefly rocked him. "Maybe not so weird, Johnny," she had hummed. "Maybe you and I just have a special connection or bond. I think it's sweet... unless it bothers you." While John's curiosity was not prompted by any angst, he had somehow felt calmed. Indeed, this new knowledge made him swell with pride. He spun in his mother's arms, burrowed his nose and cheeks into her doughy bosom and wrapped his small arms as tightly as he could around her thick waist. "I love you, Mom," he mumbled. His little voice, muffled in her robe, moved her to tears. She pressed him hard against her. "I know you do, Johnny, and I love you, too," she had answered with a deep sigh, reluctantly ending their embrace and replacing the envelope in the desk.

Now, on Sunday morning, in the main bedroom of his Nederland cabin, John thought about his mother, and the two young naked mothers-to-be, curled up under the sheets, between him and Claude James. His daily pre-dawn hard on twitched against the nude flanks of 18-year old Nel Martin. She snuffled once and pushed her hip against him without waking. John's 19-year old daughter, Megan, faced her best friend, Nel, draping her right arm over Nel's side, with her hand resting in the small of John's back.

When Nel shifted, Megan, in her sleep, moved her right hand up, across her father's shoulder, to stroke her friend's boxy haircut. She pulled Nel's face close to hers and inhaled deeply. Her elevated 38DD bust and touched Nel's areolae with her own. Megan sighed with peaceful satisfaction. Megan's stirrings woke Claude who was spooned against her bare bottom. His morning wood lay trapped between her sturdy thighs with its engorged head nestled at the base of her fat moist pussy. He eased his torso up, leaning on his left elbow, and peered through the utter darkness of the room. As best he could tell the girls and John were fast asleep.

John Taylor had the advantage of facing east. The incipient twilight silhouetted Claude rising above Megan's shoulder. Silently John reached his left arm out, past his daughter's gravid hips, and touched Claude's right elbow as it lay bent on the teen's waist under the sheet. Claude's eyes were adjusting to the increasing half-light peeping through the east slider and windows. He saw the girls' eyes, still closed in slumber, and watched his host hoist the covers back, exposing all four naked bodies in the queen bed.

John raised his left index finger to his lips, signaling Claude to be quiet, then he carefully rolled to his right, away from Claude's niece, opened a drawer in the small bedside table, and turned back to the center of the bed, holding a tube of K-Y jelly. He winked at Claude, uncapped the lube and laid a liberal track in a circular swath over Nel's ass cheeks, before handing Claude the jelly and pointing at Megan's butt. Claude nodded knowingly and likewise expressed a thick line over John's daughters' plump behind.

Nel was far away, standing, incarnated as a wood-elf coercer, at the shore of a vast fiery lake. Her quest required she cross the molten surface but she was at a loss for safe passage. Turk, her faithful turquois guardian dragon stood mute by her side. Suddenly Nel felt Turk applying a soothing protective balm to her body. She looked at his scaly paws as they worked the ward deep into her muscles. Turk hissed a flame through his nostrils. It licked at her flesh but, rather than sear or singe, it merely coursed, most pleasantly, over the gel. The experience made her confident she could swim through the fiery lake as easily as taking a warm bath. Nel moved her legs and felt the heat rise as the water covered her hips. She ducked her head below the surface and opened her eyes.

Sun rays pierced through the window lighting Nel's face. She woke fully and saw her Uncle Claude massaging Megan, as she lay prone, legs spread, with her bottom humped up over two pillows. Nel looked over her shoulder and realized the protective ward was not being applied by Turk, but by Megan's dad, and in a very localized fashion to her buttocks and ass crack. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Uncle John!" Then, rotating her face, she added, "And you, too, Uncle Claude and Megan. Looks like I am the last one to wake up." She laughed lightly and rolled over, pulling her and John's pillows down beneath her bulging stomach, cushioning her cunt which oozed its happy response to John's attentive anal probes.

Nel widened her open legs, crossing her left ankle over Megan's angled right ankle. She flexed her cheeks and said, "You're tickling me to distraction, Uncle John... Do you have something to stop the itch?" She turned her face to Megan, who was already twerking her ass under Claude's strong hands. "Meg," she whispered, "are you ready, too?" Megan just grunted as she felt her pussy puddling on the pillow.

Claude chuckled and looked over at John. Both men were positioned, flags flying, between the teens' legs, poised over their young prepared assholes. "Race you, Johnny... Last one to come wins!" He guided his steel cock's soft nose to Megan's back door and teased it gently, feeling her push back against his steady pressure and gradually consume his bell.

John unplugged his thumb from Nel's anus and grasped her right hip as he held his hard dick at her gaping rosebud's rim. He took his time entering, easing his fat bone into the lubed tunnel a half-inch at a time.

"OH, UHHNcle! Hurry!" Nel pleaded, as John's stalk disappeared agonizingly slowly. "MORE! Give me MORE!"

By the time Claude had two thirds of his length buried, Megan was bouncing on the pillows. She shoved her left hand between her legs and fanned her clit as she thrashed. "YESSS! YESSS! Uhnnnnnn! OH MY GOD, YESSSSSSS!" She cried lunging her bottom backward, forcing herself completely onto Claude's spike. "Now! NOW! NOW GIMME GIMMME GIMME!" Her orgasm overcame her and she babbled and bubbled as Claude rhythmically, slowly, stroked in and out.

John responded more vigorously to Nel's insistence, driving hard, pulling her hips as he pounded, slapping his nuts on her glutes with every thrust. "God damn you are TIGHT!" He cried, as he felt Nel's sphincter grab and hold his sliding staff. Nel grinned her delight into the mattress as her fingers clawed the bottom sheet. She rotated her pelvis in John's grasp, grinding while he plunged. He was toast. "AARRGGHH!" He shouted when his overcharged eggs fired into her ass.

"NYAAHHH!" Nel exclaimed, biting the mattress and arching her back. Her climax spread from her loins through her chest and slammed into her brain like a derailed train.

Claude thrilled to hear the commotion from the girls and John. He lunged his pelvis forward and slid his hands to Megan's tits, clutching them hard in his powerful fingers. He jammed his rod to its full extent in her rectum and blew his nut. "HYANNNH! Your turn, BABY DOO!" He exulted.

The queen bed jumped and bucked as the quartet's six hundred plus pounds romped on it, as if it were a trampoline. Its solid frame held, for all the punching and wall slamming, and, as the sun broke the tree line and filled the bedroom with its golden glow, the lovers collapsed but the bed did not.

*

At the same time that her husband and Claude were reaming her daughter's and Nel's asses, Francesca Taylor lay supine, thoughtfully staring through the dawn shadows at the master bedroom's stippled ceiling. She was amazed at her 21-year old son's developing sexual stamina. Just four weeks earlier he was a callow youth beating off into her underwear while salivating over MILF porn on the internet. "But now... Quello che amante!" She sighed silently. Her cunny dampened as she reflected on the previous evening, and how, just hours after she rolled over and pulled the covers up over their nude wasted bodies, Wally revived. Spooned tight to her ass, he nibbled her ear until she, too, awoke. "Mama..." he had cooed, "I'm hungry." His right hand, formerly cuddling her bosom, tickled its way over her slight potbelly and crept through her thick bushy pubes.

Francesca closed her eyes. Her pussy juice flowed more liberally as she focused on retaining the memory of Wally's fingers twisting her clit and pushing down her slit until they were stuffed into her pink slippery cunt. She moaned anew and rubbed herself, as he had done, before his head followed his hand and his tongue replaced his thumb on her bean. She had cried at the ecstasy and came almost immediately.

Wally had been quick to enter her with his revitalized rod but he was determined to bring her over her edge at least once more before he let loose his dogs. He hunched between her outspread knees and plumbed her depths, listening to her mewling song. Francesca caressed, then scratched, then clawed her son's bare back with mounting fervor as his feverish mount galloped in her groove. "Uuunnn... nnyyaaahh... OOOOHHHhhhh... " she warbled with the accelerating crescendo of her reprised crisis. "WAAHHHHHLLY!" Francesca screamed, locking her ankles around her son's pumping ass. "OH JEEEZUS! Come to me! Come IN ME! COME WITH MAMA!"

Wally's resolve dissolved with his mother's commands. She beat on his back and bounced her ass, colliding their pubes as Wally thrust, uncontrolled, into her thirsty twat. "HYAAAHHH! He yelled. His throbbing cock flexed. His aching nuts, crushed by his scrotum's strangling grip, emptied themselves once more as Wally showered his mother's womb with his seed.

Francesca's busy fingers agitated in her os. Her eyes lost their focus on the ceiling and glazed over. She panted with the release of her newest orgasm. Through the haze of her sensual delirium she heard Wally's distant voice. "Hey! Mama! I'm still here! Save some cannelloni for ME!"

Francesca opened her mouth to respond but Wally's body shadowed her face as he lowered his scraggly beard to her chin and stifled her response by shoving his tongue deep against her inner cheeks. His mauling kiss distracted her while he climbed over her stomach and straddled her hips on his knees and shins. Wally grabbed handfuls of her massive mature boobs and pushed them into a pile, centering over her sternum, while his thumbs twiddled her dark hard olives. Scrunching down, Wally vacated his mother's mouth and latched firmly onto both nipples. He swiveled his hips, prodding her conch with his turgid dick's mushroom.

"Aaaahhhn, uuuhhhnn, yes," Francesca gasped, pulling her hand from her cunt. She embraced her hunched eldest child's ass with her left arm and closed her right hand upon his prick, pulling him as he pressed forward. His mallard flew through her wetlands into her nest. "Come and GET IT!" She exhorted. Quickly they found and coordinated the optimum pace. Wally's chest heaved and his white hips flashed in the dawn's half light. Francesca rocked and flailed as she moaned, then flooded yet again, around Wally's thick cock.

Inspired by his mother's rapid response, Wally settled into a comfortable rhythm, maintaining his thrusts and feeling her squeezing kegel muscles tighten her cavity against him. Despite his best efforts to delay his ejaculation, he sensed his pending doom. Desperate to force Francesca once more beyond herself, he shoved his hands under her toned glutes and crushed her to his crotch while driving his right middle finger hard into her unsuspecting asshole. Grunting her surprise at the digging digit, she flexed against him, both forward and back. Wally's retracted balls, pressurized by his shrinking nutsack, unloaded for the fourth time in twelve hours. "AHHHnnnnn!" He wheezed while his cock throbbed and tamped his jism into his mother's every nook.

Francesca, in the throes of Wally's spasm, spent a third time since Sunday's sun sent its early light to grace her and her son. "Nnnyyaahh!" She groaned and exhaled, reveling in the tumult washing through her. She pulled Wally's face to hers and kissed him deeply, flourishing her tongue upon his. "Uhnnn, Waaaally, UHHHnnnn! Mio FIGlio, mio AMANTE! Mi riempiono di CREMA!"

Catching his breath and grinning, Wally said, "No, Mama, I meant it. I'm really hungry!" He laughed aloud as Francesca blushed beneath her post-coital glow.

While Wally found and pulled on his Colorado Buffaloes black fleece sweatpants and gold T-shirt, Francesca picked up her long, powder blue, spaghetti-strap satin negligee from the floor and pulled it over her head. She wiggled until clung to every curve, then bobbled her breasts into the sheer lace pockets above the gown's empire waist. "I can make crespellas in no time. The market had some lovely sweet strawberries and there's prosciutto." She crossed the room around the foot of the bed and hugged Wally. "I didn't realize I was just antipasto!" She laughed and clamped her left hand around Wally's flaccid penis and empty eggs. "But anything I can do to for my growing boy..." She squeezed him tenderly and smiled as she felt his package twitch in her palm.

"Uhhnn," Wally groaned. "That sounds good, Mama."

*

Not far away, the morning sun filtered through the partially closed blinds of Keanna Harris' bedroom, illuminating the former model and her 18-year old nephew, Derek as they lay flopped and uncovered on sweat-soaked black satin sheets, stained in key areas with the accumulated dried up fluids from their all night fuck session.

Not only was Derek hung long thick and heavy, his energy seemed boundless. Keanna had not realized how starved for physical love she had been until she was bent over the settee, kneeling beside Sally Martin, and Derek jammed his spurting monster back into her cunt and deposited his final jets of jism. Keanna had been a blithering mess as she worked to milk every drop from her nephew's nuts.

A genuinely considerate hostess, Keanna was nonetheless glad when Sally had turned down the opportunity to take a sauna, and perhaps, spend the night. As her neighbor pulled on her outer clothes and hobbled to the front door, holding her purse and her panties, Keanna bid her good night and a silent "Good Riddance, Sister! Hello, Nephew!"

The dry heat, following their strenuous sex, left both Derek and his aunt enervated and they were only too happy to cuddle and kiss until The Sandman took them. Their slumber was not maintained for long however, as Derek's dick recharged around midnight and reminded him he was laying naked next to a famous top-tier fashion model who barked like a dog when he fucked her. He craned his neck and tickled Keanna's exposed ear with his tongue while he brushed his right index finger lighter than light across her lower lip. Her eyes fluttered and so did her heart and her pussy as she roused from sleep and realized the evening had not been simply a horny dream. She opened her mouth and captured Derek's finger. He buzzed in her ear, "Happy Birthday, Aunty... What you want for a present?" He chuckled softly as she sucked his knuckle and ran her tongue across his fingernail. "Oh yeah?" He grinned and climbed on top of her, rolling her flat onto her back. "I DO have a CANDLE..." he pushed his hands over her firm brown breasts and tweaked her black raspberries to their ultimate hardness. "And you DO have lovely cupcakes, that is for SURE!" He bent his head and sucked first her right nipple and areola and then her left as she continued to tug on his finger with her lips and gums. "But you know I like PIE!" He declared, spinning around.

Keanna lost Derek's finger in the move, but, his foot long hard on and hanging golf balls were hers for the taking. She scooted down on the black sheets until his purple-rose knob presented itself for direct inspection. Meanwhile, Derek was already busy browsing Keanna's kinky pubic curls and snuffling his nose southward to her dark pussy lips, winking at him with their pearly pink lining. Keanna reached around Derek's hips and rolled him onto his right side as she drew his bulb into her mouth and commenced licking the seeping pre-cum from its slit. She simultaneously laid her lower knee flat on the mattress and set her left sole at right angles to the bed surface. Her flared cunt was a butterflied filet upon which Derek pounced.

Keanna slurped and sucked while Derek darted and drove. She rolled and lifted her ass, pushing herself onto his face while pulling him harder still onto hers, forcing his cock ever deeper into her gullet. Keanna moaned and Derek groaned and both writhed in each other's inescapable holds. Keanna reached through her nephew's legs and seized his dangling nuts just as they were beginning to pull up. She tugged and teased as her cheeks billowed and her head bobbed on his stalk. Her own orgasm was hanging by a thread. When Derek snipped it, she lurched up and bit down. Her lip-sheathed teeth sunk around the base of Derek's cock. Her baffled scream was unheard which only made it louder in her head. As she came, she snapped her thighs shut around her nephew's head. A Venus trap upon her exquisite tormenting fly. Derek struggled to breath, amid the torrent of Keanna's juice, even as he flooded her mouth with his prodigious cum.

Nephew and aunt survived the double deluge with whetted appetites for greater satisfaction. Keanna twisted herself away from Derek while he still lay on his right side with his legs folded, shins against the bed's headboard and pillows. He rotated onto his back and stretched his 6' 4" frame, centered in the bed with his head to its foot. Keanna straddled his hips and tossed him a pillow which he tucked under his neck as she settled her sopping cunt onto his rampant prong. "AAaahhh," she sighed, flashing a Cheshire Cat grin as her bottom rested on Derek's muscular thighs and his monster cock stretched her in all dimensions. "I know you just came buckets, boy," she cooed as she gyrated her hips slowly in place, "But you are nowhere near soft and I think you got more to give." She leaned forward, pinched his cheek and wiggled it playfully. "Don't be no one-shot wonder, nephew... Pump it UP and put it OUT!"

Derek put his hands on Keanna's hipbones and shook her while he flexed his dick inside and hiked his ass. "Yes'm, Aunty," he drawled, "Anything you say."

Keanna and Derek rocked and rolled, slowly at first but with increasing tempo and intensity. The undulating waves swelled to greater heights as they fucked deeply, serenely, and with purpose. Keanna balanced herself with her hands on Derek's hard flat chest. Periodically she stretched her long neck and landed a kiss on his thick lips. He tasted of salt and cum. Her body flashed electric bolts along all her nerves.

12