Family Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers

I started to reply, but above us, the outside door opened up and someone began descending the stairs. I knew it was Gwen Walker when I heard her humming an old gospel song...The Old Rugged Cross." Kent put a finger to his lips and we sat motionless as his mother came down the stairs.

Our perch gave us a bird's eye view of almost the entire room. We watched Gwen Walker cross the room and put away her gardening tools and then stroll over to the washing machine. I felt myself gasp as she abruptly tugged off her blouse, pulling it over her head to reveal a pale beige bra encasing two huge breasts that appeared ready to spill out of the garment. She reached up and undid something on the front and the cups gave way as her breasts fell out. "Damn!" I whispered as Kent smacked me on the head and again put his finger to his lips. Still, his eyes, like mine, were fixed on his mother's magnificent tits. Larger than Mom's, they sagged more, but in a most pleasing fashion, sloping down on her chest, nipples becoming stiff in the cooler air of the basement.

Kent's mom massaged her breasts after tossing the bra into the hamper as if the support garment had been uncomfortable, her fingers sliding around the nipples and making her shiver just slightly. Gwen then undid her khakis, letting them fall around her ankles and revealing a pair of white cotton panties and a sensuous little round belly. Her thighs were a little more meaty than I had suspected but they were attractive, both motherly and sexy at the same time.

She quickly stepped out of her panties to reveal her pussy and bush. Unlike Mom's pussy hair which was wild and unruly, Gwen's bush was neatly trimmed in a narrow line that pointed the way to her pussy lips which were nakedly exposed. I felt my cock throb with desire while next to me, Kent gave a mostly silent, but heavy and heartfelt sigh.

Gwen walked back over to the living area, pausing in front of an ornate, but battered full length mirror. She had a slight frown as she inspected herself. Her right hand came up to her neck and then moved slowly downward, sliding over a meaty, gourd-like breast and then over her sexy belly and finishing with a light stroke of her fingers across her cunt. As she touched her pussy, she closed her eyes and again shivered...her nipples swelling mightily in response, extending out to nearly half an inch.

She slowly walked over to the shower and turned the water on. While waiting for the hot water to reach her, she again caressed her body, lingering longer this time on her breasts and her pussy, tugging on the rubbery and swollen nipples and then rubbing her palm against her labia...which rapidly swelled in response to her attentions.

Gwen pulled the rubber band out of her hair and shook it out, the slightly askew mane making her seem more beautiful and sexy than ever. I spared Kent a glance and mouthed the word, "WOW!" silently. Then, Gwen slid back the plastic curtain and stepped into the water. She began to soak herself before taking up some soap in a bottle and began washing herself, looking incredibly erotic as she ran her soapy hands over her luscious body.

I turned at the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone to see Kent fishing his erect cock out of his jeans. He was gazing intently down at his mother as he began stroking his erection. I gave him a quick glance and appraisal, feeling relieved that while he looked to be maybe a little longer than me, my cock was definitely thicker. I returned my gaze to that of the lovely and mature woman showering below us and then as my own cock throbbed angrily, decided it would be rude as his houseguest to not follow his example. I carefully and slowly unzipped my jeans and reached in and after a moment or two of awkward shifting, pulled out my own erect penis.

Gwen was almost hypnotic as she lathered up her body. She had graduated from humming 'The Old Rugged Cross' to singing the verses, her nipples growing even harder and more blood engorged as her fingers stroked, pulled and pinched at them. While one hand focused on her magnificent breasts, the other slid down to work on her soapy pussy as well -- her fingers slithering between her thick and long labia, offering brief glimpses at shiny, pink flesh. The lovely, mature woman began to shampoo her hair and as her breasts rose and pulled taut as her raised hands lathered her hair, I had to make an effort not to cum amid the sudden revelation that a woman washing her hair was an erotic turn-on.

After rinsing her hair, Gwen's hands again began to caress her breasts and pussy again and I could see a flush spread across her chest and face as attentions become more assertive -- pinching and pulling on her nipples and fingers now not only slicing through her glistening labia, but plunging inside...slowly at first, but with increasing speed. Beside me, Kent was stroking his cock more intently now, his eyes glued to his mother's masturbating body.

Gwen let out a long, soulful moan and leaned back against the wall, raising her leg so she could rest one foot on a sitting shelf -- opening herself up more as she added a second and then a third finger plunging into her cunt. I caught a whiff of something on the air, a sweet, pungent odor that reminding me of Mom's panties when occasionally I would masturbate into them. Then she lifted her left breast upwards towards her mouth, her tongue lashing out to tease her nipple before she took it into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked her own tit.

As her moans increased in number, the lewd scene became too much for Kent. To my surprise and dismay, he began to grunt and then call out, "Mom! Mom!" while he stroked himself towards an orgasm.

Despite the growing intensity of her own pre-orgasmic noises, Gwen picked up on her son's voice and at first looking around wildly, she suddenly looked up, her eyes widening in shock and terror when she spied us looking down at her naked and aroused body.

"KENT! OH MY LORD! KENT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed, pulling her fingers from her pussy and trying to cover her nakedness with her arms.

Her son jerked upright, his body stiffening in part from his mother's cries and in part because he began to cum, hot semen spurting from his body to arch out into the air only to fall downward, some of the thick, whitish seed falling into the shower stall, a few jets of his jism splattering on his mother, only to be mostly washed away by the running water. His eyes seemed almost glazed over as he stroked his cock while cumming and trying to regan control, mumbling, "Mom...MOM! I...ummm, Mom."

Still trying in vain to cover her nakedness, Gwen scrunched down in an attempt to shield her wet, naked body from our sight...a vain attempt as her meaty titties kept slipping past her slick arms and hands. The expression on her face evolved from one of shock to one of red-faced anger as she yelled, "KENT! YOU BOYS GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

There was real power in her tone -- the "Mom Voice," as I thought of it when Mom exercised that particular maternal power, that had us both moving immediately, both of us scrabbling back across the rafters -- Kent leaving a splattering trail of spunk as he ejaculated the last remnants of his load. When we paused on the stairs to stuff our cocks back into our pants, we immediately abandoned the effort as Gwen Walker roared, "I SAID TO GET DOWN HERE THIS SECOND!"

We were met at the bottom of the stairs by his mother, who was standing there, still soaking wet and barely clothed by a thin bathrobe that seemed much to short and small for her, her frantically trying to close it, but not quite able to cover all of her front -- allowing much her heavenly globes to peak out with the hem ending just below her crotch, offering a splendid view of her luscious thighs and an occasional wink from her pussy. Despite my own embarrassment at being busted by Kent's mom, I was still aroused.

Gwen glared at us, anger and dismay struggling for domination in her face. "Shame on you both for spying on me! How could you boys do such a sinful thing!" Her voice was full of rage and tears. "Kent Howard Walker, shame on you! We raised you better than this!" She shook a finger in Kent's face. "I raised you better. I am your mother! You should be ashamed of doing such a sinful...um, thing as...as." Gwen's voice trailed off as her gaze traveled down to spy Kent's still erect cock, his jizzum still dripping from it. Globs of semen were smeared on the head and shaft of his penis from where he had stroked it as he had cum.

Kent had an odd, almost dazed look on his face as his eyes followed his mother's gaze downward and then as if unable to restrain himself from an unbearable need, he reached down and gave his cock a final squeeze, somehow relieving himself of some kind of demanding pressure to assist his sperm in spurting out. Both Gwen and her son gave a little moan, their voices intermixing as they both tried to speak at once.

"Ohhhh, Mom...Kent...so beautiful...so sinful...I love you, Mom...surely not thinking of me while, while..."

Gwen's angry expression faded as her face reddened and slipped into confusion. She glanced over at me and down to where my erect penis was jutting up at angle from my fly. "This is such a terrible sin," she moaned as she licked her lips. "Both of you should be ashamed." She scowled at me, her eyes never leaving my erection and said, "John Hilton, your mother would be so ashamed to know you were peeking at me and mastur...doing what you were doing!"

She turned her gaze back to her son, her eyes sliding downwards to where Kent was still sliding his hand up and down on his hard-on. "Kent, I'm your mother...to have such thoughts about your mother...it's, it's..."

Kent's mother couldn't finish it, but Kent's eyes seemed to clear and gave her a little smile and finished it for her. "It's incest, Mom...and that's what makes it so hot! You are so sexy, how could I not jerk off and think of you and I..."

Gwen struck him across the face with an open hand, so abruptly and with such force that the sound of her palm striking his cheek sent a resounding 'crack' echoing around the basement.

"IT'S A SIN!" she screamed. "IT'S A SIN AGAINST GOD...A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE SIN!" In her effort to slap her son, Gwen's robe pulled open, again revealing her magnificent breasts and her little blonde muff above her still flowered pussy. Her nipples were hard to the point of bursting. Her sudden and lovely nakedness diverted Kent's attention away from the shock and pain of her slap and he licked his lips at the naked beauty of his mother.

Gwen reached out and took her son by his free wrist, her eyes trying to pull away from his cock which he was stroking with his other hand. "We must pray. We must pray to God for strength and forgiveness," she said, falling to her knees, pulling her son down with her. She glanced up at me and reached out with her free hand, nearly brushing my hard cock as she took hold of my wrist and pulled me down on the other side of her. "Pray with me, boys, pray for forgiveness!"

Kent's mother, closed her eyes, her mouth moving in what I'm sure was a supplication to God, not even realizing that she was exposing her nakedness to us both. "Lord, please give us your all powerful strength to overcome the evil thoughts that dwell with us...um, these boys today! Give unto them the power and the will to resist such awful, lustful thoughts, dear Lord, and forgive my son the terrible sin of looking with lust upon his own mother! Fill his strong body with...with the strength and power to resist such lustful thoughts."

As she prayed, Kent and I continued to stare at her exposed body, I was amazed to see Gwen's pussy lips swelling even more, flowering even as fluids...her juices began to ooze from her cunt, making her cunt flesh look even more wet and inviting. I struggled with the desire...no, need, to resume stroking my erection.

Kent tore his attention away from his Mom for a second to glance over at me and offer up a wink and a smile. My eyes widened as I recognized that smile. It was Kent's patented, 'I am a bad preacher's kid!' smile that I'd seen every time he'd got us into trouble for one of his fun but reckless or foolish stunts. He shifted around on his knees until he was nearly facing his mother, reaching out with the hand that had been stroking his cock, his semen still smeared across his fingers.

As Gwen passionately prayed, Kent reached out with his cum smeared fingers and hesitating at first, gently brushed his fingertips against his mother's quivering labia, leaving tiny streamers of his semen on her swollen and slick flesh. "Please purge us...er, these boys of this evil lust, Lord. Make their strong, hard bodies resistant to thoughts o such adulterous and incestuous thou...KENT! KENT, OH LORD, WHAT ARE YOU...OHHHH...DOING!"

Gwen's eyes popped open and she looked down, mouth open in flabbergasted shock at her son's fingertips lingering on the rubbery, slick folds of her pussy. "Kent, oh my god. Son, I'm your mother! This is a terrible, terrible sin. It's incest, son!" A great shiver went through her body and she bit down on her lower lip as if trying to create a distraction from the sensation of her son's hand on her most private parts.

She seemed frozen to the cement floor, unable or unwilling to move as Kent continued to gently brush his fingers against his mother's pussy lips, his fingers now becoming wet and syrupy with Gwen's juices. In a shaky, unsure voice, Kevin said barely above a whisper, "Does this feel like a sin, Mom? Can something so good really be wrong, Mom? You're a beautiful woman...a beauty that God created. I'm hard and aroused because of God. Can it really be wrong that I find you so beautiful...I think that God makes us who we are and he's made me love you. It's God's will that your sexy body makes me hard, Mom, and makes me want to do all these wonderful things with you."

With her hand still in his other hand, he guided her to his erection and then wrapped her fingers around his shaft while she stared in disbelief. "Does this feel like its wrong, Mom? Don't you think it's beautiful and Mom, it's hard because of you. It's hard for you!"

Gwen moaned as she stared down at her hand on her son's erect penis. Her eyes seemed to fill with tears. "Oh, Kent! This is a sin and we can't...I can't. It's wron -- AHHHGHH!" She cried out as Kent suddenly plunged two fingers into her wet and apparently welcoming pussy!

Kent scooted closer to her, her pendulous breasts almost brushing his chest. "It's not wrong, Mom! It feels too good to be wrong! I love you, Mom and you love me and you taught me that God is love! How could this be wrong if we both love each other?" He slowly stirred his fingers inside her now sodden cunt and now I could smell the unmistakable aroma of aroused pussy.

Gwen was almost panting now, I think unaware that her hips were slowly moving in rhythm with her son's probing fingers. She glanced at me, her eyes now wild with alarm and fright and something else...something I would ever after associate with passionate hunger. Kent leaned in closer and I could barely hear him whisper into her ear, "It's not wrong, Mom. It's what you want...what you've wanted and needed for a long time. What were you thinking of when you were masturbating?" He added a third finger into his mother's pussy as he added, "I bet you were thinking of me...me and John and how much you wanted to have one or both of us, fucking you with our big, hard cocks!"

Kent's mother shook and quivered under her son's fingering assault and there was a sudden surprised look in her eyes that had me wondering if Kent's words hadn't hit close to the mark. An image of the Reverend Walker flashed briefly through my mind and I wondered if like his sermons, his lovemaking was cold and lacking passion. I spoke up for the first time, moving closer to her and amazed to hear myself say, "Is that true, Mrs. Walker? Were you fingering yourself while fantasizing about fucking your son, about fucking Kent?"

Gwen let out a long, soulful moan, her head thrown back, her eyes closed and her face contorted with pleasure while her pelvis undulated under the ministrations of her son's fingers. Suddenly she opened her eyes and there was something wild and full of abandon in those blue orbs and she cried out, "YES!" even as she dived for her son's cock, babbling, "God forgive us! God forgive me. I do want this so! I want you, Kent, my precious son!" She began rubbing his cock against her face, showering it with kisses, her tongue lashing out to capture the smears of his semen that remained on his hard cock.

Tears ran down her face as she licked a small bubble of semen off Kent's cock head before panting, "I love you, Kent...I love you so much. Surely, God can forgive such a love!" She gazed up at him, her eyes pleading as if she needed confirmation that indeed God would bless their suddenly revealed incestuous desires.

Kent shot me a triumphant look and ran his fingers through his mother's wet, blonde hair as she began to suck his cock fervently, running her lips up and down his long cock shaft. As she leaned forward, I realized that the robe had risen up over her now upturned ass, her meaty globes looking voluptuous and enticing. Gwen made loud and lewd noises as she hungrily gobbled Kent's penis. I couldn't turn my sight away from her lovely ass and licking my lips, I shoved my jeans down to my knees and waddled around and behind her, now able to see her wet mound below her ass cheeks.

I gently spread her cheeks, exposing her pretty and puckered brown hole before I slid one hand upwards, pressuring her to bend a little more. I took my erect cock in hand and moved closer so that I could run the head of my penis up and down her sopping wet slit. "Oh my God, Mrs. Walker, your pussy feels like its on fire!" I moaned, loving how her hot and juicy flesh felt on my cock!

Kent's cock slipped from his mother's mouth, dripping with saliva, as Gwen looked back over her shoulder at me with a wild, lust crazed expression. "Oh Lord, John...what would your mother think if she saw us!" She thrust back against me, causing me to impale her with the first few inches of my cock. Gwen let out a canine like whine and then gasped, "Ohhhh, yesssss! Lord, this must be a sin because it feels soooo good!"

Kent stared at me, shock and envy mixed with disbelief that I had moved right up and stuck my hard dick in his mother. Then he smiled as Gwen again wrapped her lips around his erection and began to enthusiastically suck his cock. Kent winked at me and then reached down to began groping his mother's dangling breasts, pulling on the long, thick nipples as if they were milk udders, eliciting a muffled moan of approval from Gwen.

The beautiful mature woman began to rock back and forth, sliding her surprisingly tight pussy along my shaft until her baby soft butt cheeks were being scratched by my wiry pubic hair. I felt flushed and dizzy as I tried to reconcile the amazing reality that I was fucking my friend's mother...that I was fucking the preacher's wife! I was ramming my cock in and out of the motherly woman who'd led our hymn singing at Sunday services and who'd taught me Bible verses in Sunday school.

Moreover, this was the first time my cock was really touching pussy! Oh, there had been anxious and furtive doings with a few girls in the back seat of my old Nova, but those girls, while horny, had been skittish and afraid, insisting on rubbers and the whole business while pleasurable had been missing something. Now I was fucking a real woman...a mature woman with no piece of goddamn latex between cock and pussy and I loved every moment of experiencing her steaming hot pussy while she wantonly sucked her son's cock!

Kent ran his hands through his mother's now drying and tangled blonde hair, his right hand cupping the back of her head to help moderate how fast her lips were sliding back and forth on his cock. He grinned at me and then groaned as his mother sucked him, making me wonder how this seemingly modest and prudish woman knew how to use her tongue and mouth with such talent.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers
123456...8