Family's Big Win Ch. 01

Story Info
Lottery win allows for big changes.
5.1k words
4.37
94.5k
103

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

I won the lottery. Not just any lottery, THE lottery. The annual interest alone would be more than I had made in my entire working life. The kind of money that would make it possible for my family not to work for several generations, if properly handled, and I was in the business of handling money. Before, though, it was other people's money.

My wife and kids and I sat down to decide what to do. "We could live anywhere we wanted" my oldest son Mike suggested. He is 20, Brian is 19, and little Amy is 18.

"Well, that's true. Where would you like to live?" I asked, looking first at my wife then the kids.

After much discussion, we decided to buy a motorhome, and drive around the country. We could take a family vacation, and find the ideal place to settle down. We had several places we wanted to visit for sure, and if we found a better place while driving between, we could just stay there.

We wanted to see Florida, Texas, Arizona, Northern California, and Washington state. for sure. There are a lot of stops in between them so first stop, Los Angeles.

We decided to start there because the family had never been to Disneyland. Also Los Angeles would have dealerships for the high end motorhome we wanted, and of course my wife and daughter wanted to shop Rodeo Drive.

At Disney, we had three suites in the best hotel in the park. One for the boys, one for Amy, and one for my wife and I. The kids are a little old for some of the attractions there, but we all had a marvelous time. After two days at Disney, Mary, my wife, took the kids shopping and I went in search of what would be our home for a while.

I had no idea motorhomes had gotten so fancy, and expensive. I bought one that had plenty of room for the five of us, and more if we had company. It came with all the latest technology, and features you would expect on something that cost that much. It has expandable sides and rear, and a pair of notepads that control all the electronics, security, and maintenance issues. The salesman even spent a good part of the day teaching me to drive it.

I felt so strange, parking it at Walmart, to load up on all the gear we would need to start our adventure. It seems like I bought half the store, too.

"Holy Shit Dad." was all Brian, my middle child, had to say.

"Can I drive it Dad" was Mike's first thought.

Mary and Amy just eyed it suspiciously. After twenty one years of marriage, I know what my wife was thinking. WTF.

The first sign of trouble came while heading north on highway 1. The stereo was on and Mary was fixing a snack in the kitchen, while the boys were playing with their phones. Amy was sitting slightly behind me and to my right, in a swivel chair, painting her toes. She was wearing one of her new skirts, and what appeared to be thong underwear. With her foot on the seat, her charms were quite visible.

When I first noticed, I damn near drove off the road. I didn't say anything to her. I guess that makes me a dirty old man, not to mention a shitty father. Instead I just enjoyed the view.

She was bobbing her head to the music, and swinging to and fro in the swivel chair. The thin band of material that passed from the front to the back of her thong, was splitting her pussy lips. When she swiveled, her legs parted slightly, causing her pussy to 'wink' at me.

It had been a long time since I had seen a girl as young as she in the nude. I was instantly hard. What the hell was I doing, perving on my own daughter? I just couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. It was beautiful.

I had to pull over before I killed us all. About then, Mary said something to Amy, so she swiveled around to answer. I saw both boy's eyes drawn immediately to their sister's pussy. Mike caught my eye, and grinned, then nodded toward Amy's pussy. He licked his lips and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I nodded back in agreement, that is one tasty looking pussy.

Mary either didn't notice, or didn't care, that Amy was displaying her wares. After all, we're family, right? They carried on their conversation, while the boys were becoming obviously excited. Both boys stood, and adjusted their crotches. Brian went to the toilette, Mike came over to chat with me.

While he was standing in front of me, crotch at eye level, I noticed something else. Mike is very well hung. I guess I had been too busy working these past few years, and just hadn't been in a situation to notice. I mean, he is really hung.

"Did you see that Dad? She was showing us her pussy." Mike whispered.

"I doubt she was showing us on purpose, Mike. She was just painting her toes, and got distracted."

"God, it was pretty. Do you think she is still a virgin?"

"As far as I know she is. I agree though, that is one attractive pussy. It reminds me of your mother's at that age."

"Shit Dad, Mom is still hot. I'd do her in a second." Suddenly my erection was even harder. I had long harbored the desire to see Mary with another man. Though I doubt she would sleep with her own son, still the thought of it was a major turn on.

We found a good place to park, and had dinner and a lot of booze. The kids went for a walk to a nearby beach, while Mary and I headed to the bedroom.

As I tried to ravage my wife she asked "What's gotten into you?"

"Our daughter... she was exposing herself all day." I said as I suckeled

her nipple. "Her pussy looks just like yours." I moved my hand down to play with her clit.

"So, you noticed that, did you. Her brothers certainly did."

"I think Mike wanted to fuck her right then and there. That's another thing, have you noticed how large Mike has grown?"

"Uh... yes, dear I have."

"He also mentioned how hot you are. He actually said he'd do you." I slid inside her welcoming hole. "Umm, just as tight as when you were 19." she was really starting to get into it. "Would you have fucked Mike if he was your boyfriend back then?" I asked, fueling my fantasy.

"Yes I did...uh I mean I would."

I came almost instantly. Was that a Freudian slip? Was she just toying with my fantasy? You can never tell with women.. they like fucking with men's heads.

I was still in her, but my dick was starting to recede. I just stared at her, trying to decipher her expression. She looked like she just got caught shoplifting. Guilty and scared.

"What did you just say?"

"Uh.. nothing dear, we can talk about it later. Boy you were quick tonight, I can't remember when you were that fast in cumming."

"Don't try to change the subject. How could you fuck Mike when you were 19? He wasn't even born yet."

"I couldn't have, you know you took my cherry when I was 19."

"Come on. You are hiding something. You have the same expression you had with the dress incident. The one you bought, and hid in the trunk of your car for two months, so that when I asked if it was new, you could say no.

"You knew about that? How?"

"Never mind how. Stop trying to change the subject and tell me what you are hiding."

"Okay. I guess I should finally tell you. Do you remember I dated a guy named Mark my senior year of high school? Well then you and I got together. Then we got engaged and you fucked me the first time when I was 19."

"I know all that. Get on with it." I was beginning to get perturbed.

"Well, my friends gave me a bachelorette party. Imagine my surprise when Mark showed up as the entertainment. He had started stripping to help pay his way through college.

"He seemed a little sad that I was the guest of honor, because it meant I was getting married. Therefore, no longer on the market. Well he was a very good stripper. He waved his package at me so much, you'd think he was the U.P.S. man. I had way too much to drink, and then he showed me what was hiding in his G string."

I was picturing the scene in my head. I know she could feel my dick growing inside her. "That can't be the end of this, go on."

"Well, like I said. I had already given you my virginity. I wasn't married, yet. In my drunken state, it seemed like it might be alright to try a big one before I got married, and missed the opportunity."

"Try a big one.. miss the opportunity.. thanks dear. Wait a minute. Your Bachelorette party was the night before the wedding. Are you telling me...?

"Yes, I had sex with Mark the night before we got married. It was the only time I ever had sex with anyone but you. I'm so sorry Todd. I would never have told you, I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"So when I said something about Mike's size, and fucking him, you thought about Mark. I remember our wedding night, you were different. You felt weird. I thought it was because you were excited about the wedding."

"I was still a little stretched out from the night before, and I thought his cum would never run out of me. He put it so far up there, and so much."

"Wait.. What?.. You're saying he didn't use a condom?" Suddenly I was full on hard. This just kept getting better. "So, then..?"

"I told you I was drunk, and not thinking clearly. Then I missed my next period. You and I had been fucking like whore house rabbits since the wedding. I just figured surely you had the best shot at being the father."

"But...?" I caught myself starting to move inside her and stopped.

"When Mike was eighteen, I went into his room to wake him up. It was the day he was leaving for college. He was nude and uncovered, and quite hard. I knew instantly that Mark was his father. His cock was just like Mark's"

I couldn't stand it. I pumped her about twenty times and unloaded. All those years of reading those stories on the internet, and fantasizing about her being with someone else. It had already happened and I didn't even know it. The guy even had a bigger cock too.

"You...uh ..I.. Shit! I'm going for a walk." I retreated from her pussy and threw on some shorts. I banged the door closed on my way out.

I couldn't believe she could do something like that to me. She had always been the most devoted wife and mother. Now I discovered it was all a lie. Just when things were going great for us, my world crashes down around me.

I sat on a boulder on the beach, to contemplate all this new shit. I was feeling hurt and betrayed. She had let me raise another man's son thinking it was mine. Well in her defence, she didn't know he wasn't mine until just a few years ago.

She had fucked somebody else the night before our wedding! Of course, she never could handle her booze very well, so I could understand how it happened. And I had always wanted her to fuck another man, but she didn't know that. Was I angry because she did it, or because I didn't get to watch? I did get terribly excited when she was telling me about it.

Then there was the money. It wasn't the most important thing, but it certainly was a consideration. If I divorced her, she would get half. I could definitely live on just half, I just didn't want to give up that much.

I don't know how long I sat there, but it was late and very dark. I suddenly heard voices coming from the other side of the rocky outcropping I was next to.

It sounded like Amy saying "Stop it guys. It's not fair, two against one."

"God damn, that was fun." That was definitely Mike's voice. "Have you been skinny dipping before, Amy?"

"No, I don't usually get naked around boys." she laughed. Then she said "Jesus, Mike, what is that thing? It doesn't look like Brian's."

I took a chance and peeked over the rocks. In the bright moonlight, I could see them clearly. They were all naked, and damn they were hot looking. Both boys were sporting erections, and the difference was very evident. They were staring at their sister lustfully. Amy was staring at them as well.

"Yeah, sharing a room with that thing has been rather depressing. I can't wait to get my own room." said Brian.

"Ahh, little brother, I'm sorry. I guess I stood in the cock line twice, before I was born. But the ladies sure like it." Mike sounded rather cocky, rightfully so, I guess.

As I looked at Amy, I realized just how much like her mother she was. Only 5'2'' maybe 105 lbs. Perky breasts, with pink areolas. Very fine indeed. Standing next to Mike, I couldn't imagine how his big cock would fit inside such a petite girl. But then, I thought, Mark's had fit inside Mary. It would have been exactly the same. Shit, now I was getting hard again.

I stayed until they started to get dressed, and thought it would be best if they didn't see me. On the way back to the motorhome, I made a decision. Mary had always been a good wife. We had our best years ahead of us. I was going to let it slide.

When I saw Mary, she looked like she had been crying. "Todd! Oh my god, you had me so scared. Where have you been?"

"I just needed some time to think. I'm fine. I saw the kids out on the beach, they were skinny dipping."

"I suspect Amy wants to lose her virginity before she goes away to college in the fall. She has always loved her brothers, so I guess she wants one of them to do the honors."

"Her own brother? Shouldn't we put an end to that?"

"Who she lets take her cherry is none of our business." I couldn't believe she was being so nonchalant about this.

"Well, by god, I hope it's Brian, Mike would tear her up."

"Yes, that's true. I was sure glad I had you first. It was good with Mark, he was just so big." More information. She had liked it with Mark and his big cock. I'm not sure I like this new open discussion business. Although my dick certainly did.

"So, you liked it with Mark? Did he make you cum?" I wanted her to say no, but my little head wanted yes.

"Yes, five times."

"Five times, I thought you only slept with him once."

"I did. I came five times when he only came once. I say five, but it was almost one continuous orgasm with peaks and valleys. The last peak was huge. Like I said, Mark was gifted."

My mind was in a whirl. I was barely able to make her cum once. Peaks and valleys shit was totally foreign to me. I guess that is why I had always fantasized about her having a larger cock. In the back of my mind, I must have known she would enjoy a big one.

"So, in all these years, you never wanted a big cock again?"

"Oh, I fantasized about it once in a while, but I felt so guilty about being with Mark in the first place, I didn't want to hurt you even more. Then I discovered Mike's... gifts, I certainly didn't want the same thing to happen again."

We were in the extended master suite, thank goodness. I had just thrown Mary on the bed, and was about to fuck her hard, when we heard the kids enter the motorhome. Amy went to the bathroom and the boys were getting ready for bed in the lounge. Mary and I stepped out just in time to see both boys nude.

While I had been gone, Mary had put on a bra and panties, or she would have been nude too. At seeing the boys, she sauntered out, on the pretence of getting some water. She 'accidentally' dropped something, and bent to pick it up, giving the boys a nice view of her pantyclad ass and pussy.

By the time she had her water, both boys were sporting erections again. At the rate they were getting turned on and then let down, I'm surprised we didn't have a rape situation on our hands. Then Amy appeared, wearing some baby doll outfit that left nothing to the imagination. We had two naked men, one near naked man (me), all sporting hard ons, and two nearly naked women. Now I'm no expert it the sexuality field, but even I knew something was going to give.

Amy walked over to the boys and took a cock in each hand. Mary stroked me through my boxers, I couldn't believe what was happening. Then Amy said "Mom, you're right."

"I told you dear. But it's up to you." Something was definitely going on between these two and I think we boys were in big trouble.

Amy then walked over to her mom and me and said "Can I have Dad?" Dad? What about Dad?

Mary nodded, and Amy took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom.

"What's going on here Amy?" I asked when I was able to speak. Which wasn't easy while staring at my daughter's luscious body. I could see her beautiful 32b breasts, and her neatly trimmed pussy, right through the baby doll thing.

"It's quite simple Dad. I don't want to go to college a virgin. I talked to Mom about it. We decided the best thing for me to do was to have someone I really care for and who cares for me to take my cherry. I couldn't decide between you, Mark or Brian. Mom said you did a great job for her first time, Brian probably isn't as experienced, and Mark is just too big for my first. So I chose you."

I was beside myself. My beautiful daughter wanted me to take her virginity. "Baby, nothing would please me more than to be with you, but I'm your father, and it's just not right."

She placed her hand right on my erection, and my strength went right out the window. "Well this seems to think it is just right, and I agree with it." She leaned in and kissed me in a way a daughter isn't supposed to kiss her father. I was weak and lost. I pulled her to me, and as she reached for the elastic on my boxers, I raised my hips to help. Suddenly, it was like I was taken back in time over twenty years. Back to the night I took Mary's cherry. I remember the feel of her, the sight, even the smell of her. Tonight, her daughter was the same as Mary was. I was the same. I lusted for her. I needed to be in her.

We were joined at the lips first, then I was on her, I don't even remember changing positions. I quickly recalled I was taking a virginity. I slowed, I was gentle, I pushed past the thin barrier, I whispered encouragements, slowly proceeding, she enveloped me. Then stroking with more enthusiasm. I led, she followed. We built to a frenzy. Sweaty and consuming.

Was that me who screamed or her. I didn't falter, I continued to kiss and nuzzle her. I let her ride it out, taking her over the wave and then building again, to another.

I was making my daughter a woman. It has to be good. An experience that she will carry with her the rest of her life. One that will be a benchmark for all future sexual experiences.

She wanted the same for me. Her tight tunnel gripping me. I held out as long as I could. We finished together. Both of us exhausted, and sated.

"I knew it would be good with you, Daddy. Thank you." she said after we caught our breath.

"No, baby girl, it's me who should be thanking you for the privilege and honor, of being your first."

Now that the shock of fucking my daughter had worn off, I was able to enjoy the whole experience. I ran my hand from her cheek to her breast. Admiring the beautiful nipples, so much like her mother's. then down her smooth, flat belly. I raised up so I could take in her full beauty. Then the most wonderful sight, my little girls pussy, overflowing with my cum. What an intensely alluring sight. A gorgeous young pussy is awe inspiring, filled with one's own cum, Incredible!

I dove in face first. I lapped up the cum cocktail, as I had with her mother many times. She came, I was hard again. She welcomed me inside for more. Having gotten over the first, this time I could really enjoy the whole thing.

I sunk into her easily, and started the age old dance. I thrust, she moaned. Oh God, to hear your daughter moan in sexual bliss from your actions, is the greatest feeling in the world. She was just a tight as before, but slick and hot. I worked up a steady rhythm, watching her expressions change. From wonderment to pleasure to climatic release. I watched as I pulled higher on her so that my cock made constant contact with her clit. Her delight at the new intense pleasure of stimulation in her clit along with the full penetration, was evident in her face. The waves of orgasm crashing over her and the fulfillment of my release in her. These things are the result of love and sex combined.

Now completely drained, we slept. Next thing I know, I'm awaken by Mary. "Well it looks like someone had fun last night." I looked up into her lovely face, she was smiling. Amy slinked off to the bathroom, and Mary lay down beside me. "How did it go?"

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers
12