Famous Blue Raincoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My large breasts hung free as I stood before her. "On the desk," she snapped and I lay on it quickly. "Legs apart, I want to examine your cunt." I lay exposed as she looked but did not touch. "Nice plump lips but all this hair has to go, slut."

"Yes Mistress," I murmured, head turned away in my secret humiliation and my hair spreading on the desk.

"Put your raincoat on, slut. We are going." I struggled to do the raincoat up and Suzanne laughed when she saw how my breasts were squeezed together as I closed the buttons. Ordered to leave it undone below the waist, she suddenly pulled me to her and kissed me, her lips crushing mine as her tongue took ownership of my mouth. I felt her fingers brush my pussy as we stood there in that wild embrace and gasped when her fingers invaded me. "So wet," she breathed in my ear.

"Yes Mistress," I moaned.

Her finger danced on my mouth. "Taste yourself," she instructed as her finger slid in and out of my mouth. "Good slut," she whispered. "Now you will get to come, darling." Her fingers stroked and caressed my aching pussy as she held me in a tight embrace. Her lips crushed mine again as I rose closer and closer until I cried out with the power, the explosion of the type I had never felt before.

Suzanne made me play with myself in the darkness in the back of the taxi as we drove to her house in Chelsea. My clothes and my handbag had been left behind in a cupboard in her office and I was still dressed in the raincoat, ripped pantyhose and heels. I was sure the taxi driver knew something was going on but I kept stroking and caressing myself under the cover of the blue raincoat. Suzanne leaned over and kissed me once and I saw the drivers eyes widen in the rear view mirror. "Are you wet, slut?" she whispered softly in my ear, her warm breath caressing my neck.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered in return and she smiled in the darkness as London crawled past.

As we stood on the pavement looking up at her house, Suzanne said, "I call it the Chelsea Hotel," and laughed. "Leonard Cohen," she explained when I looked puzzled. "I certainly have to educate you."

The house was warm and gorgeous but Suzanne didn't waste anytime showing me around. "The bathroom is in there," she said. "Run my bath. Now, slut!" she snapped and I rushed to do what she said, my raincoat rustling as I hurried. "Take that coat off," Suzanne said on my return. "I'll have a Gin and tonic, you'll find the drinks there." Practically naked while she remained clothed, I did as instructed and handed her the drink. As she sipped it, she pointed at the floor near her feet and I sank down onto the carpet. Slipping her shoes off, she sighed and offered me her foot. "I need a massage. Gently."

The bath was ready and she pulled herself to her feet. "The guest bathroom is there. You can have a quick shower as well as removing that hair," Suzanne said, glancing down at my pussy. "When you are finished, you will wait for me on your knees in my bedroom. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress," I said quickly and she stared deeply into my eyes.

"You will do everything I say, slut," she said, gently weighing my breasts with her hands. "The first time you don't do what I say or, worse, lie to me or disobey me, this is over, finished. Clear?"

I felt an immediate sense of loss and I knew I did not want this ever to end. "Yes, Mistress."

Feeling so vulnerable, so open and more naked than ever before with my smooth pubic mound and my protruding plump pussy lips, I knelt at the floor of my Mistress's bed. After an eternity, she swirled into the room in a black negligee, a glass of wine in her hand and her perfume washing over the room. "I prefer the room like this," Suzanne said as she dimmed the lights. "Remember that."

"Yes Mistress."

"Have you licked a woman before, slut?" she asked as she arranged herself on the bed and I shook my head. "I will teach you to please me, slut. You don't get to come again until I have got my fill. Come to me," she said softly, patting the bed and I lay beside her. "You look like a little girl with your bald cunt," she said, smiling and I blushed. "Still coy and I do enjoy your little blushes," she murmured as she lowered her face to mine and her lips tenderly caressed mine. After a few moments, she pointed down at her pussy and I slowly crawled down to begin my education.

Many hours later as I lay next to her in the dark listening to her deep breathing as she slept, I played the events of the night over and over in my mind. My fingers wonderingly touched my lips where the taste of my Mistress remained and I recalled the many orgasms I had helped her to reach while I remained denied, waiting for her instructions.

She stirred in her sleep and pushed against me and I snuggled against her thinking, as I fell asleep, that I was the luckiest girl alive and, maybe, tomorrow my Mistress may let me come.

After a late brunch, Suzanne looked me up and down. "I have to find something for you to wear. Follow me." I waited patiently as she rummaged through her wardrobe and she tossed me a pair of black jeans, a fisherman's pullover and socks and gym shoes. "Try those," she said and I pulled the jeans on without underwear and, although a bit loose around the waist and long in the leg, if I rolled them up I was presentable. The bulky fisherman's jumper hid my loose breasts and the shoes slipped on easily.

My blue raincoat completed the outfit and, self-conscious with no underwear, I followed my Mistress into the grey morning. The first stop was the hairdressers and with no input from me what so ever, Suzanne dictated how my hair s was to be cut and styled. I gasped when I saw my reflection, I looked so stylish, so elegant with my hair shorter. Next on the list was a beautician where a young gay guy made up my face to Suzanne's directions. Again, I was shocked as I gaped at the reflection.

"She's very beautiful," he said to Suzanne, fluffing my hair slightly as he studied the reflection.

Suzanne stared at the reflection. "I know," she said softly. "I know."

With the instructions on how to make my face up firmly in my raincoat pocket, Suzanne led the way into a lingerie boutique. "You will never buy M. & S. again," she said sternly as we wandered through the racks as she selected panties, bras and slips for me to wear.

"No Mistress," I said and the sales assistant looked sharply at us in surprise while Suzanne beamed proudly.

More shops and more clothes and I was trying a black leather skirt and top on when Suzanne suddenly appeared in the dressing room so I stood still while she inspected me. "Beautiful," she breathed. "Pull up the skirt so I can see your bald pussy, slut," she said softly and I immediately complied. I marvelled at how easily I now followed instructions but I also knew I wanted to, no needed to, as disobedience would cause me to lose Suzanne.

So I stood in the changing room of the busy store, displaying my newly shaven pussy to my new mistress, separated from the hubbub and eyes of the ordinary women who milled outside by one thin curtain.

Suzanne insisted I wear the new leather skirt and top with new boots and my old favourite blue raincoat and, as we left the shops, I could not recall a moment in my life when I had been happier.

We lunched at a fashionable restaurant where everyone seemed to know Suzanne, dropping by the table to talk while frankly inspecting me. I said nothing unless spoken to and always answered carefully, as I didn't want to embarrass Suzanne.

"I'm very pleased with you," she said as she sipped her wine, a soft smile on her beautiful face.

"Thank you Mistress," I said, eyes lowered. "I try hard to please you."

"Why?"

I thought carefully but the answer was obvious. "Because I care for you very deeply, Mistress."

Suzanne sipped her wine thoughtfully. "Thank you," she said simply. We sat in silence for a moment and then she cleared her throat. "There is one thing," she said softly. "I am not going to demand it, I'm going to ask you and you can say no to me this one time." I looked up and saw she was misty eyed. "Will you go to a speech coach to remove your accent?"

"Would it please you, Mistress?"

"Yes," Suzanne said and then said in a rush, "It will make it easier for you to fit in for our future life." She tailed off and waited anxiously.

"I will do it, Mistress," I said.

"Are you sure because from what Nancy said you were very enthusiastic about keeping your Mersey identity?"

"That was before I met you, Mistress. You are my identity now," I said simply and a single tear rolled down Suzanne's cheek.

Part 4:You Know Who I Am
(all of the moments that we will be.
You know who I am...)

I think we were a little tipsy from the wine when we staggered into Suzanne's Chelsea housel with all our packages. Suzanne dropped the packages, grabbed me and kissed me passionately. "Lick me," she breathed and I slid to my knees, slowly raising her skirt and, after pulling her panties to one side, buried my lips to her wet pussy.

She came so easily.

But she did not allow me to come.

The afternoon drifted by as we read the newspapers, listened to music and talked. I told her everything, not holding anything back as I discovered I could not lie to her so I told her things about myself that I had never told anyone.

As I soaped her back in the bath, she sang softly to herself and I wondered how I had spent my life without this woman, my mistress. Suzanne smiled at me as she stepped from the bath and her fingers lightly caressed my bald pussy as I towelled her, causing a soft moan to escape me. "You are such a slut, darling," she said, smiling, her body pink and rosy from the bath.

Suzanne dressed in slinky black leather pants, black silk top and leather bomber jacket with high heel boots. She picked a pair of tan stockings from our shopping, a caramel garter belt, and stiletto shoes, handing them to me. "Put these on after you've done your face." As I followed her instructions, I heard her order a taxi.

"Hands behind your back," she said when she returned and a delicious feeling rippled through as I did, feeling her strap my elbows and my wrists together so my shoulders were pulled back. Suzanne smiled as she strapped a black leather collar around my throat because she had noticed my ragged breathing. As a final touch, she applied rouge to my nipples and to my labia, even my clit and led me to the mirror so I could see myself. I blushed at the reflection as I stood naked except for stockings, high heels and garter belt, my large breasts appearing even larger by having my shoulders forced back and my nipples and slit emphasised by the rouge.

"We are going to a party, little slut," Suzanne said as she studied my reflection. Going out, I thought in shock? "Only speak when spoken to and you must keep your legs apart all night so everyone can see what a slut you are. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I croaked, wet with arousal. Suzanne draped a long black cape around me to cover my nakedness, drawing it closed around my neck and she led me to the waiting taxi. Remembering her words, I sat in the back seat with my legs apart and I felt Suzanne's hand slip under the cape as she gave the driver an address down by the river.

I felt so vulnerable, so submissive and so exposed that I was sure I was leaving wet patches on the cape where I sat on it, especially since Suzanne's fingers occasionally flicked my aching clit. We stoped at a large warehouse and Suzanne led the way in and I saw it was a dimly lit club of some sort with music playing and women dancing. I realised there were only women and I gasped in shock as Suzanne removed by cape and casually gave it to the young woman at the door. From her bag, Suzanne retrieved a leash, snapped it on the collar and led me naked across the dance floor to a group of tables. Women stopped dancing and watched us as we passed, some greeted Suzanne by name but their eyes never left my body as my face burned in humiliation and shame.

We reached a table and Suzanne pulled a chair slightly away from it and gestured for me to sit. I did so with my arms strapped behind me with my legs apart as she tied the leash to the back of the chair. Without a word, she strolled over to the bar, leaving me vulnerable and exposed while she chatted with a group of women.

Two women stood before me, their eyes roaming over my body. "Fantastic tits," one said and the other nodded, her eyes staring at my open crotch.

"She's got lipstick or something on her pussy," she said and they giggled as, arm in arm, they walked away.

Suzanne accompanied another woman returned and they sat at the table, drinks in their hands.

"She's very lovely, Suzanne," the woman commented, her eyes appraising me.

"Yes, she is and she's such a slut. Aren't you?" she said, staring coldly at me.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered.

"What?"

"I am a slut, Mistress," I said more loudly and the other woman laughed.

Suzanne leaned over and slipped her finger into my pussy. "She's so wet," she smirked as I gasped. "I could fist her so easily. Look," Suzanne said and her companion leaned over to watch as Suzanne slipped two more fingers into me, sawing them in and out as I moaned. "You like that, slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I moaned, eyes closing. Suddenly her hand stopped, the fingers withdrew and I felt something moving on my stomach. I looked down and saw she had written something on my stomach in lipstick."

"I know who you are," Suzanne said, leaning close and kissing me softly on the ear. Suddenly, she and her companion stood. "We're going to dance," she announced and both walked away.

As they danced, some women gathered around me, staring down at me. "What does it say?" one asked, pointing at the lipstick marks on my stomach.

"Feel the slut," another supplied the answer and a black woman squatted in front of me, her fingers tugging at my pussy for a moment until she slid two fingers into me. I moaned as another stood behind me and cupped my breasts.

"I always wanted to have tits this big," she giggled as the black woman ran her fingers in and out.

"She's so fucking wet," she said, wiping her fingers over my breasts and they walked away laughing as I sat in shame. It was like that all night, fingers caressing me, wiping my own juices over my body and my face, constantly bringing me to a higher and high pitch of arousal but never coming.
Finally, Suzanne released the leash and led me to a bowl in the corner of the club. "Squat and pee, dear. You must have to go by now."

I looked at her in shock and realised the whole room had become silent as everyone watched. Face burning, I squatted over the metal bowl and released my urine in a stream as everyone laughed and clapped. A smile of triumph on her face, Suzanne lay the cape around me once again and, suddenly seizing me crushed her velvet lips against mine in a soul-claiming kiss.

Back at Chelsea, I knelt with my arms still bound and serviced my Mistress's pussy, her dark pubic hair slick with juices and I realised she had become aroused by controlling me. Proudly, I gave her several orgasms and in the early hours of the morning, she released my arms and allowed me the delicious humiliation of masturbating to orgasm in front of her.

"You know who I am," I whispered into her mane of dark hair as we held each other before sleep.

"And who is that, darling?" she answered drowsily.

"Yours."


Part 5: So Long Marianne
(Come over to the window, my little darling,
I'd like to try to read your palm.)

The subject of Lenny came up on Monday night. Although I hadn't returned to my flat, I assumed his messages would be waiting for me on my answering machine but I didn't know what to say, how to explain my new hairstyle or look. I had worn the new clothes to work that morning and Nancy had looked me up and down and softly whistled. "A change of lifestyle over the weekend, Marianne?" she asked. "Love your hair and you look gorgeous."

Suzanne and I had arrived at work at different times and she treated me exactly the same way she had the Monday before, although I felt her eyes on me from time to time. That night, as I sat by her feet gently massaging them while she smoked a cigarette, she asked, "What are you going to do about that boyfriend of yours?"

"I don't know, Mistress," I said softly. "I don't want to hurt him."

Suzanne sighed. "Sweet gentle passive Marianne," she said as she blew smoke into the air. "Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind." She looked down at me and smiled softly. "I'll do it for you. Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Call him and invite him to dinner at your flat tomorrow night and I'll come to. I want to see your little place before you move out to live with me. You do want to live with me?"

My heart leapt and I beamed up at her. "Oh yes, Mistress, more than anything."

Gently, she patted my cheek. "Sweet Marianne but such a slut underneath," she murmured.

Lenny wanted to know where I had been. "I've been really busy at work," I explained, "with my new job. Anyway, I want you to come around tomorrow night for dinner as I'm having my boss over."

"Quaint," Suzanne said as she wandered through my little flat and I flinched in embarrassment as I suddenly saw it as it was. This was not Suzanne's Chelsea Hotel but a cold cramped flat and I all ready yearned to return to the comforts of Chelsea where I felt so at home, where I could be true to myself.

Suzanne bubbled along over dinner and I could see she charmed Lenny in every way, although he kept glancing at me from time to time. "You're quiet, darl," he said once as Suzanne opened another bottle of wine.

"Just tired," I said softly.

"She's all right, isn't she," he said, nodding at Suzanne who was searching the kitchen for new glasses.
My heart surged when I saw her in the golden light of the kitchen, stretching up to the cupboard and I wanted her to make me feel safe, to take me home.

At the end of the dinner after Suzanne had described her first motorbike experience to an enthralled Lenny, she suddenly announced that she would clean up so Lenny and I could catch up. Lenny half-heartedly protested, glancing at me but I kept my eyes lowered.

As I carried plates into the kitchen, Suzanne turned to me, glancing over my shoulder to make sure Lenny was in the other room, sorting through CDs. "Suck his cock," she said to me calmly and I looked at her in shock. "When I come out of here, I want to see you kneeling in front of him and sucking his cock. You've done it before, do it again! No ifs, no buts, you just do it!" she hissed.

"Yes Mistress," I said, eyes lowered and she gently tilted my head up.

"It's for the best, darling."

The room was half-lit by the candles still on the dining table and Lenny was standing next to the window, looking down onto the street when I came back in. He started to talk about what he and the lads had got up to in Spain when I cut him short by kissing him passionately while dishes rattled in the little kitchen.

My fingers brushed his cock and it was hard so I unzipped him, to free it so I could get this terrible moment over with. "What are you doing?" he hissed, eyes darting to the kitchen but I just smiled up at him as I sank to my knees. He groaned as I started to suck him, a low guttural moan when my tongue caressed the head of his cock.

I sensed a movement as something brushed past me but, although I kept sucking, I could see Suzanne's legs as she stood next to Lenny. "What the fuck!" he exclaimed.

"It's all right, Lenny," I heard her say. "Look at her, she's such a slut, isn't she?" He moaned as the moment obviously aroused him even more. I felt Suzanne's hand push me back and, still kneeling, I saw her hand curl around his cock, slowly moving up and down.