Fan Club Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
290 Followers

They had moved an exercise mat to the kitchen table and placed her on her back with her ass at one edge and her head hanging over the opposite edge of the table. Billy was sitting in a chair between her spread legs which he held high up in the air, and was busy doing some very aggressive muff diving. I could hear him slurping her pussy juice which was running down her ass onto the table and he was even growling as his mouth attacked her sweet smooth outer cunt.

Ronnie had positioned himself over her face with his thick tool dangling into her greedy open mouth. His knob was so big, that it barely fit into my wife's tiny mouth as her lips strained around his thick diameter. She moaned and groaned and did her best to stuff it in there, but it was a struggle. Ronnie was even helping by holding the back of her head and trying to jam his meat in too. After a minute or so, they both relaxed and she did her best to suck and lick his knob like the slut she is. His thick shaft was nice and beefy and full of veins. After a short time, She then turned her attention to his huge saggy balls and began to lick and suck them also. He was busy jerking his cock as she did this and they worked in unison to get him off.

Billy was doing a good job with torturing Katie's pussy. He took long licks up and down the entire length of her slit and all around the outside of her soft smooth vulva skin. Then, unexpectedly, he would jam his tongue deep into her plush muscled fuck hole and her ass would come off the table. Then he would tease her clit by flicking his tongue very aggressively all over, bringing her closer to the edge.

Dana was the first to cum. She began to pant loudly and her body was spasming wildly. She screamed as she came which made Jack pull her hips down even tighter. He was relentless in his actions and she had to forcibly lift herself from his face. He just lay there smiling with her shiny pussy juice coating his face. He licked his lips of her deliciousness and was very satisfied with his accomplishment. Dana took a breather and sat against the couch watching me and Kara go at it. After catching her breath, she even assisted us with our fun.

Dana grabbed my cock and continued to play with it to rub Kara's pussy. I had moved my hands to Kara's front side and caressed her tight tummy and boobs. I could feel Dana insert my cock head in and out of Kara's moist slit and knew it was only a matter of time until I was impaled deep in her fuck hole. Dana got up and kneeled between our spread legs again and leaned it to help us move to the next step. She gripped my throbbing cock and guided it right into Kara's awaiting pussy. I glided balls deep in the first thrust and Kara inhaled deeply and then sighed very loudly as her body settled down accepting my entire length. Dana bent down and began to lick up and down my shaft in the same rhythm as Kara's pussy was pumping me. I knew she gave Kara's clit a lick as I could feel her whole body flinch at the touch. The 3 of us got into a fast paced furious groove of Kara bouncing up and down with Dana tonguing all over both our fuck parts.

Meanwhile, Kimmie had moved into Billy's spot and was eating my wife's cunt. She was obviously very well experienced as I could see Katie's body beginning to reach the boiling point. Her toes curled under and her tummy muscles began to tremble and then tighten up, all while Kimmie sucked and licked her clit. She began to breathe erratically and deeply. As soon as she began to whimper, her cunt muscles tightened and she was cumming on Kimmie's face. Kimmie just kept going until Katie's legs clamped shut as her pussy reached that limit of over sensitivity. Kimmie sat back and savored the taste of my wife's sexy pussy juice as it dripped down her mouth and chin. "Honey, come over here, I think Katie is ready for your big black cock. I got her sweet pussy all juiced up for you. I'm not sure if that big dick is gonna fit though, but we sure can give it a try." That pretty much got everybody's attention and we all kind stopped what we were doing to see how this was going to play out. Katie was now the center of attention and she smiled in anticipation with activity she was about to take part in. "And while you fuck her, I want her hot husband to fuck my tight little cunt." Yep, that did it, we all quickly made our way to the kitchen table. Katie was still laying on her back, catching her breath, while Kimmie reached down to begin removing her own shirt. I stopped her cold and asked if I could do the honors. She dropped her arms and agreed to let me go. Meanwhile, Dana, Billy, and Kara pulled up some chairs so they could watch the show. Ultimately, I was going to fuck Kimmie on the table while she layed right next to my wife, who was going to get double dicked by Ronnie and Jack. Damn, this is getting good.

I wanted to make out with Kimmie, but she is SO short, I would have had to bend over WAY too far. So I found the 12" plastic box that my wife uses for her step aerobics stuff there in the home gym. I stood Kimmie on it so now she was more my height, and our crotches were much closer together. I spun her around and bent her over. She leaned down with her palms flat on the table and her legs stiffly straight, displaying her nice tight heart shaped ass. I pushed my hips forward and jammed my meat tightly against her ass crack. I wiggled my hips and then placed my cock between her thighs and up against her warm snatch from behind her. She squeezed her thigh muscles together and massaged the length of my tool. Kimmie just stood there bent over, palms on the table with my dick between her legs, while I untied the halter top strings from behind her neck. I bent down and left a trail of kisses and licks around her neck and shoulders. She purred like a happy little kitten and I felt her start to push against my cock with her ass.

My hands roamed up and down her smooth tight belly, hips and waist. I could feel her inhale deeply as I hit some very sensitive spots and then she would exhale forcibly. I gently played with the little charm that dangled from her navel piercing. Those things always get my heart racing as I think they are the sexiest thing around. I softly grabbed her neck and turned her head to the side and we began a deep wet kiss in which our tongues slithered all over each other's during our first time experience.

Jack had moved over to the table and was now standing between Katie's legs. He pulled her ass closer to the edge and squatted down to his knees and tasted her cunt juice for himself. He licked and tickled her pussy slit for a few moments, prepping her for the big fuck. He even lifted and spread her legs even more which exposed her tight little wrinkled asshole. She didn't know it was coming, so she almost shot off the table as his tongue flicked across it for the first time. Kimmie saw this and added her some commentary of her own. She really seemed to get off with all the dirty talk, especially with the black cock vs. white pussy stuff. Here she was a white girl too, who was already fucking his black meat all these years of their marriage. It was obvious that they were very comfortable with all this. Kimmie had stood up and moved away from me for just a moment and got closer to the action between Katie and Jack. She appeared to check everything out as if she were inspecting it all for approval. She had a very pleased look on her face and a slight smile erupted. "That's right honey, lick that little white girl's asshole. It's only a matter of time til it's stuffed with some big black cock anyhow, so make her want it."

Jack seemed to feed off his wife's dirty talk and he really gave her squinched butthole a good tonguing. Katie looked like a crazed nymph and pulled on Ronnie's cock which was still hanging above her face as he was waiting for his part to begin. She opened wide and allowed him to stuff his meat into her wet mouth again. She sucked and slurped which sounded so slutty and sexy all at the same time. She was moaning and groaning as her hips were wiggling in response to the anal licking she was getting. Kara spoke up and pointed something out to all of us. "Hey guys, check this out. Slutty little Kimmie is so hot, her pussy is peeking out from her shorts. I think Pete is really gonna like that." I grabbed her tiny waist and hoisted her up to the box again, and spun her around and then knelt in front of her with our sides facing the crowd, so they could watch the proceedings. I leaned in and lifted one of her legs over my shoulder which spread the wide enough for me to get a close-glimpse of what Kara saw. Sure enough, the crotch of her tight daisy dukes had worked its way up the slit of her sopping wet pussy. Her puffy pink lips were sticking out around the material, which had pretty much disappeared into her waiting cunt. I licked her bulging protruding vulva which sent shivers down her spine. She shook ever so slightly and I almost thought she was going to pass out as she began to pant and breathe erratically. But she gripped an arm around my head and pulled my face in tighter to her succulent sweet tasting fuck hole.

Jack stopped in order to give Katie the opportunity to breathe for moment. As she stood, Kara rushed over to him and began to undress him. When she tugged his drawers down, she gasped from the appearance of his huge penis. I looked over my shoulder to see his chiseled muscular body graced with a python of a snake for a cock. It was thick as my wrist, 10" long and was crisscrossed with thick long veins.. As tough as it is for Ronnie to get HIS meat into Katie's mouth, how in the hell is Jack gonna get that big fuck tool into my wife's tight little cunt or even in her ass, as Kimmie led us to believe. But Katie has done some amazing things with cock, so I shouldn't be surprised by whatever is going to happen. "Holy shit Kimmie, how do you get that massive dick inside of you? You are the tiniest little chick and his cock is humongous." Kimmie just giggled and told us that practice make perfect and they use a lot of lube. Jack stepped away and grabbed a bottle of fuck lube that they brought with them. It was strawberry scented and it was edible and lickable. My favorite flavor, AND the ability to get big hard things into tight little places, were going to make for a hot exciting evening.

Dana moved back into action now and went to the head of the table with Ronnie. She bent down and engaged Katie in the most passionate kiss of all time. Dana's big boobs were still in her tight sports bra, but the rest of her was tantalizingly naked. Her inner thighs were still coated in her shiny pussy juice from her cunt being eaten out by Jack. He pussy lips have tightened back up and the tramp stamp tattoo is really a boost to the visual sight.

Now don't get me wrong, I love to watch my wife in sexual situations with other people. Seeing her getting pounded by some big dick or lezzing out with another woman is totally hot. But watching her kiss someone else, man or woman, really pushes me over the edge. Just because she fucks somebody, does NOT mean she will kiss them. She saves the kissing for the ones who she REALLY is attracted to. She might kiss only 1 out of 20 that she fucks, which is fine by me. Ever since we first went out, I knew she was a world class kisser. She pours her heart and soul 200% into a kiss. There are times that she has kissed me so passionately, that I almost cum in my shorts. She is soooo into it, physically, mentally and emotionally, that she is actually off the radar in some other world of ecstasy.

So Dana and Ronnie, both of them being totally gorgeous looking, have layed the kissing on my wife. She has each of them by the head pulling them in close for a 3 way kiss. I can see tongues slithering between their mouths and slight purrs and moans coming from all of them. It is so slow and teasing, not like the fast aggressive kissing that comes with getting the pussy pounded. This is something more you would see in a soft core porn movie or an instructional kissing video during all the obligatory foreplay. My cock is ready to explode just from watching this, and it takes all I've got to maintain control. Katie is the master of it and she is schooling them in a big way.

As I was licking Kimmie's pussy lips from the front, Kara had moved in from the back. Our tongues teased Kara's exposed smooth pussy flesh as we flicked them all over. The warm moistness of our joint actions propelled her hips into a very slow swaying motion, almost as if she were trying to do the work herself. We both stood, with me in front and Kara behind as she reached around and unbuttoned Kimmie's tight daisy duke shorts. Kimmie wiggled and wagged her ass as we were tugging the tight material from her cute curvy hips. Her tiny little tits even had a slight jiggle in them as she wiggled away.

When her cut-off's finally hit the floor, Kara pulled her over to the table and made her lie down on her back next to Katie. They looked over at each other and smiled knowing full well exactly what was going to happen. Well, maybe not exactly, but the both knew they were in for the fuck of a lifetime. They even reached to hold each other's hand as if they were heading up the big hill on a roller coaster. The 2 of them looked totally slutty right there as they awaited to be fucked by different men. My wife still had the spandex mini-skirt on, but it was bunched up around her waist. Both girls have killer tans which contrasts with the milky white skin that is normally covered by their skimpy bikinis. Their pierced belly buttons really added to the whole skankyness of the moment as did Katie's clit piercing.

Ronnie and Dana took a break for a moment and everybody kind of looked around at each other, pretty much smiling and confirming, without words, that we were all ready to move on to the next step. Kara and I moved over to Kimmie and Jack moved back in towards Katie. I saw him pull his massive meat stick and lined himself up with her beautiful cunt. "Here you go big boy. This is not my first big black cock so don't go all easy on me. Fuck me like you mean it and I want to feel that black sperm squirting inside my pussy. " Jack looked at Kimmie and then at me and smiled wildly, shrugged his shoulders, and then looked back down at that slutty wife of mine. He licked his lips and it was right then that everybody realized that we are the real deal and they are not playing with rookies. "You heard her dude, fill her up with cum. That's what she loves."

Jack need no further approval. He pulled his meat stick up and began to line it up with my wife's wet slit. His cock was full of thick veins which crisscrossed the length of his shaft, like rope wrapped around a tree. His dick was the ultimate specimen of a woman pleaser and I knew Katie was going to be extremely happy. Jack squirted a good load of lube in his cock and rubbed it in. He was going to need plenty if he planned on getting that thing in Katie's tight cunt. He pushed the bulbous head of that monster against her slit and proceeded to rub it all over, spreading the lube around. Katie began to oooohh and ahhhhh very slightly and I was dying to see her take it. Kara still wore her short denim skirt with was hiked up around her hips and her thigh high black suede leather boots. She stepped in and grabbed my dick and pulled me towards Kimmie's spread legs. She lined me up and pushed my knob tightly onto Kimmie's thick cunt flaps. She had lips of mini-roast beef and it looked marvelous. My knob flicked her cunt flaps around and I could feel the heat from her inner cunt. She produced a couple drops of pussy nectar and my knob smeared it around as we prepared to fuck her.

Dana had leaned back down to kiss Katie, which was a continuation of the show in itself. Billy had moved in behind Dana and was prepping to fuck her from behind while she bent over kissing my wife. Ronnie had come to our side of the table and stood behind Kara as she stood facing me from the side. Her fiery red hair and ghostly white skin was really turning me on in comparison to the tanned skin of everybody else. I reached down and placed my hand flat on her pussy slit and she gasped in appreciation. Two fingers easily slipped into her slick cunt and were enveloped in her wet hole. I stuffed them in 5 or 6 times and then pulled them out to taste them. The pussy juice of red-heads is the best in the world and hers did not disappoint. I turned my attention back to Kimmie and took matters into my own hands.

Billy now had his dick impaled deep inside Dana as her and Katie still kissed deeply. His hand was flat on her lower back, covering her tramp stamp as she gave her a really nice deep slow dicking. I could see Dana breathing slow and deep in unison with his thrusts. Her jet black hair was off to the side and was so sexy and curly as it hung there. She used her hands to gently massage the upper half of Katie's sexy body as they were all becoming one continuous wave of fucking motion.

Katie inhaled deeply and attempted to hold her breath. The reason was because Jack has slid his huge helmet just past her pussy lips and into her hot hole. He lips were stretched tight around his cock as it slowly penetrated her. His dark black veiny shaft was shiny with lube as he gripped her hips and really took it easy with giving it to her, allowed her muscles to adjust to his massive size. No doubt this is the biggest dick she has taken and he was a pure gentleman.

I layed my hand flat on Kimmie's pussy mound and used my thumb to diddle her clit. My dick head was inside her cunt flaps and I was only giving her and inch or so and then pulling back out. I gave her short quick strokes and massage her clit to the same rhythm. Her breathing picked up in short gasps. Her flaps gripped my cock like they were hanging on for dear life as my stiff member slid in and out. Ronnie had entered Kara from behind, with her standing on the step and off to my side. She was bent at the waist, leaning forward on the table with one hand and using the other hand to slowly slide me further into Kimmie.

Billy was now fucking Dana with all his might. He had removed her sports bra and her tits were swinging wildly while they hung down in Katie's face. She stuck out her tongue and licked them as they bounced around. They were both covered in sweat and Billy was on the verge of cumming. Dana had orgasmed already as she was done by Jack, so now Billy was going to be the center of attention. Dana told him to let her know when it was time and he obliged. She hollered that all the guys had to shoot their cum shots on Katie so they girls could lick it all off. It was only another 15 seconds of hard deep thrusting and Billy announced his pending arrival. Dana pulled herself off of his stiff rod and pulled her over so his balls her hanging over Katie's face. She sucked one of his dangling balls into her mouth with a slurping sound and everybody looked in expectation.

Kimmie was moaning and squirming as I continued to push my stiff stick deeper into her. I was surprised at how tight her cunt is after being married to this massive big dicked husband of hers for over 20 years. I have fucked 20 year olds whose pussies weren't this tight. I knew it would not be long, so I continued to go slow and savor the feelings and sights. Kara's little hand was wrapped around my shaft down by my balls and she kept a tight grip, still assisting me in sliding into Kimmie's hot pussy.

Billy stepped in so his balls dangled over Katie's face and Dana reached in from the side and jerked his cock until it started spewing his helping of man sauce. His first shot of shimmering white sperm was a long thick rope of warm liquid which landed from Katie's boobs to the top of her smooth pubic mound. His subsequent shots tended to stay between her sweaty boobs and her belly button. In all, Dana milked his cock with 4 good shots of cum which pooled on Katie's already wet glistening body. He was breathing hard and his legs were wobbly as he admired the artwork he supplied on my slutty wife.

wakedad8
wakedad8
290 Followers