Fan Club Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers

He smiled as he stepped back and Dana knelt down to suck the remaining drips from his softening tool. She must have gathered more than expected because she mmmm'd wide eyed in surprise as his cock finished delivering his load. Sure enough, she swung her body back and bent down face to face with Katie. My slutty wife knew what to do as she opened wide and allowed Dana to dribble the Billy's cum from her mouth to Katie's. What a nasty slutty sight to see hot Dana swapping cum with my wife as they french kissed until the both swallowed the final prize.

Dana leaned in further and began to suck and lick some the warm jizz from my wife's sexy body. Jack was finally getting his big snake deeper inside Katie's wet snatch. He was only able to get 2/3 of it in there, but not from lack of trying. She was wiggling her hips trying to help out, but that was a much as she could take. She was inhaling deeply and trying to hold her breath, but without success. She would exhale loudly as if sighing and her eyes were squinched shut as he began to glide his meat in and out in a slightly faster rhythm. Eventually her pussy became accustomed to him and he was going balls deep which made her gasp with each thrust. Her cunt looked like it was going to split apart as it looked as if his cock was going all the way up to her tummy inside of her.

Ronnie announced he was next and quickly removed his dick from Kara's hot cunt. He climbed on the table next to Katie and began to jerk his own hefty serving of fuck lava. He had 5 or 6 good shots of thick globs of his own sperm. What he didn't reach in shooting for distance he made up for with quantity. He produced more jizz in one session than I have ever seen. He pretty much covered her jiggly saggy mom tits. As if Katie's tits aren't white enough from being hidden by her summer bikini tops, the thick white man goo, made them even whiter. Then he used his large mushroom head to smear it around her shiny globes. Kara had maneuvered around he help him release all his pent up pressure. She yanked his deflating cock until there was nothing left. There was little pool of his sperm in Katie's belly button and Kara made sure to make the most of it. She gave him a quick kiss and then dove in to lick some of his fuck juice from Katie's body. My wife's whole body was moving in a very sexy motion as she was enjoying getting fucked by Jack and licked by 2 other women.

Kara came back to my side of the table and stood between Jack and me. She grabbed each of our cocks and the base and held tight while we fucked each other's wives. In a sense, she kept her hand still as we plunged in and out, so she was kinda jerkin us off as we fucked the two women. I knew this wouldn't last long as the activity that has already unfolded had pushed me to the limit. Another minute or so, and I was going to blow. What was really getting me off was seeing my wife's tiny cunt getting fucked and seeing her cute pussy lips gripping Jacks thick veiny black dick. Her cunt gripped tight as the veins slid in and out and teased them like a textured dildo. I knew she was on cloud nine as she was getting fucked breathless and she finally stopped trying to help out. She just lay there, totally spent and allowed to fuck the snot out of her.

Jack and I made eye contact and nodded that it was time. Katie sensed this and told Jack to cum inside her pussy and Kimmie told me the same. We both picked up the pace to point of hammer jacking the hot women furiously. I was almost out of breath as I felt my balls tighten up and my dick begin spasm. I could feel a blast of heat rise from my shaft and out my slit. My cum flowed like white hot lava and began to fill Kimmie's tight fuck hole. Jack made a face and began to shoot his load deep inside Katie at the same time. He continued to pound her pussy relentlessly as is dick dished out load after load of sperm.

I looked over to see his thick black veins pulsing and squeezing his wad into my hot wife's brilliant milky white cunt, which was being overflowed and oozing out while he still pistoned away. My cum was also dripping from Kimmie's slick cunt and dribbling down her asshole. Kara kept her hand in place until we both pulled and stood back. Katie looked like a cum deposit box as she was still coated in the slick slimy jizz from the 1st two guys as the newly deposited loads were draining out of her cunt and down her asshole too.

Dana and Kara were very quick to capitalize off the situation and promptly knelt down in front of the spread legs of both girls. Dana licked and sucked all the cum from Katie's cunt, while Kara did the same with Kimmie. Dana made sure to get way down low and lick up the entire length of Katie's spread crotch, from her wrinkled sphincter ring all the way to her belly button. She made sure to get every last drop of cum she found. I just turned to Jack and we high fived each other to toast our newest successes. When Dana was done with Katie, she helped Kara lick the fuck frosting from Kimmie's beautifully freshly fucked pussy.

Finally the girls turned their attention to our now softer dicks. Jack's rod was still covered with globs of his own fuck juice and Kara swooped down to lick the residue from his glistening tool. She sucked and slurped like a total slut and Dana followed suit by doing the same to me. I felt my balls convulse at the feeling of Dana's lips around my knob and my shaft spit out remaining jizz from my reserve. Kimmie and Katie still lay there hand in hand and smiling from ear to ear. Kimmie finally broke the silence. "Well guys, I guess they passed the test and they are in. Meeting adjourned."

We all laughed and regained our composure. Eventually, everybody went separate ways in the house to get themselves cleaned up. There was small talk here and there for the next half hour or so and then they all ended up leaving. Katie and I looked at one another in totally satisfaction as we just got voted into the Steelers club. It would be fun to see all the members next meeting, with them not having any idea what had just happened. We were in for the shock of the week.

Next week's game day approached and we hit Hammerhead's as expected. As we made our way into the club room, we were met with a huge round of applause. Katie's face was red as a tomato as we both saw a couple of pictures of us that were on the projector screen running from the a laptop. The first one was of Katie getting hammered by Jack's thick cock as she was sucking Billy's balls while he was blasting his cum on her. The second pic was of Ronnie draining his snake all over her tits and the third shot was of me with my dick halfway in Kimmie while the cum was oozing out.

Katie and I looked at each other in shock as neither of us were aware of any pictures being taken. We weren't sure what to make of it when Kimmie came up to us and explained. They had passed the camera around while we were at our deepest in concentration and had no idea. Ultimatey, everybody in the club had been initiated in the same way, by the same 3 couples. Come to find out, our Steelers fan club is also the local swingers club. This is gonna be more fun than we imagined...

wakedad8
wakedad8
289 Followers