Fan Encounter...

Story Info
Writer travels to Toronto to meet fan.
1.5k words
3.74
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_KGB
The_KGB
9 Followers

Fan Encounter, for my friend in Toronto

Authors Note: I wrote this for a lovely fan in Toronto...

Imagine...I am staying at the Holiday Inn on King Street...nice hotel...outdoor pool on the roof...walking distance to the Comedy Club...and the theatre...we decide to meet for dinner and a comedy show...You are to pick me up at 5:30 in the cigar lounge downstairs...you wait nervously...but very excited...your cock slightly stiff down your leg...wondering, worrying and waiting...a 5:25 I walk in...I am wearing a long black skirt, and a white lace blouse thru which you can see my bra, overflowing with creamy white tit flesh, and a black blazer...the only colour is my auburn hair and dangling purple earrings...my face is creamy white and perfect...lips coloured in mauve lipstick...kissable...suckable...I smile at you nervously and we meet in the flesh for the first time...you take my offered hand and then bend to kiss me...just a light kiss...and it is like being zapped by electricity for both of us...shaken ...we step out and walk down the street to the restaurant...chatting...

At the restaurant...neither of us is too interested in eating...but we nibble on our food and drink two bottles of wine...helping to calm us down a little...the conversation flows comfortably with only a few awkward moments of silence...and the talk is innocent...no talk of sex...but the thoughts are ever present...I stand to go to the ladies room, and as I pass behind you my breasts graze your head...was it intentional you wonder? ...or an accident? You stiffen instantly...hoping i'll do it again. When I return and pass you again I am a little slower...and this time my breasts rub even longer...and you know it is intentional...my nipples are hard and aching...visually begging you to lick them...to suck them...

We depart and hand in hand we stroll down to the comedy club...taking our seats...we sit at a small table off to the side of the room...and order drinks...our chairs are side by side and you drape your arm around me, your hand on my shoulder...I place my left hand on your knee...and to the world we are a couple...a pair...lovers...but not yet...The lights dim and the comedy show begins and soon we are caught up in one of the sexiest of all acts of foreplay...laughter...my laugh is deep and sincere...and when I laugh my breasts bounce up and down and your eyes are drawn to them...

My hand begins to play with your knee...almost unconsciously...but we both know that everything I do is deliberate...my hand strokes your knee...higher up your thigh...you move your legs...worried your stiffening cock will become visible...my hand stops suddenly and I turn towards you as I get up to go to the ladies room...while I am gone you adjust yourself in your pants...now tight across the seams...I return and you sense something different...looking close you realize that I have taken off my bra...and my nipples and areolas are visible clearly thru the white lace...your breathing becomes heavier...and mine does too...I return to my seat only this time my hand doesn't rest on your knee...I place it on your cock directly, nearly causing you to jump...a moan escapes your lips...the couple behind us whispers...and nod towards us...I smile at them as I stroke you through your pants...my nipples hard...and then you notice it...a faint aroma...what is that?...

I smile and whisper "My panties were soaked...so I took them off".

The show is not quite over, but we have had enough...we leave quickly and exit the building turning towards King street...suddenly you pull me towards a darkened alley...and mumble " I cannot wait...I have to kiss you..." and your mouth is on mine...your head bent towards me, your lips crushing, your tongue in my mouth...I slip my fingers in your black shining hair and moan against your mouth... "Oh God Peterson, I am so wet...and ready for you" ...and your long fingers come up and caress my breast as our kiss deepens... "I love you in white lace,' you murmur... "I bought it and wore it for you!", I admit softly. A noise from a passerby disturbs us, and we collect ourselves and walk back to the hotel, your arm around me now...

At the hotel, I ask you to give me 5 minutes in the room before you come up...and you impatiently agree...while waiting you order white wine for the room, and chocolate dipped strawberries...a street vendor passes by selling roses...you buy a single red bud, not yet fully opened... Minutes later your gentle knock causes the door to swing open...walking in, you search for me...and find me waiting...curled on the corner of the couch, soft hair against my face, lipstick gone, and my body covered only in a white lace nightie...like something form Victorian times...if it was not see through it would be oh so modest...but the lace gives you glimpses of my nipples and my bare pussy... "Please, come and kiss me", I beg... And you stand there motionless...frozen...I bow my head a little unsure of your thoughts...you step forward and hand me the rose saying "I cannot give you my love, for this is not about love, but I can give you my admiration and desire...will you accept this gift?" In answer I smile, and begin to unbuckle your belt...

Your quick intake of breath lets me know how ready you are...and I too am dripping in desire,...but before you slide inside me for the ultimate completeness, I must taste your cock. You slip off your shoes and pants, your shirt and socks follow...I find you standing in front of me in only your boxers...I stand and kiss you, our tongues dancing in each others mouths as we moan in delight...you cup my breasts and then my round ass, your hands everywhere at once, yet not touching nearly enough of me...frantically, I pull down your boxers and am pleased to see your cock, standing at attention, the head glistening with pre-cum...

I push you onto the couch, and you sit, legs spread...I pull down the lace nightie to reveal my big tits, pointy nipples and creamy skin...I spread your legs and my eyes gleam with desire as I look at your pole, so ready for me...I want to sit on it...to plunge myself on it...but not until I taste you...I move between your legs, pushing them open more and my tongue comes out, gently licking the head like a child with an ice cream, the same delight and wonder on my face...you close you eyes momentarily...but open them quickly ...not wanting to miss a thing...my soft lips encircle the head as I hold the base if your shaft firmly in my left hand...I savor your clean flavour...the satin skin of your cock encasing a shaft of pure steel...

I cup your balls and caress them as my tongue and lips dance...suddenly I open wide and plunge my mouth down to the base of your cock...taking you deep in the back of my throat...you fling back your head involuntarily...a loud "uuuuhhhhhh" escaping your throat...and I tickle my tonsils with your wand...then I am licking the head again...I tease it and taunt it with lips, teeth and tongue, gentle yet aggressive...my moans of delight at your taste please you, knowing I love sucking you almost as much as you are enjoy being pleasured by me...Again and again I lick suck you, deep throating you in ways you never imagined possible. I lift your balls and taste them...soft and yet firm, sucking them in my mouth gently, one at a time...and then both at once...You shake your head in disbelief, not ever having experienced anything like this...I slide you forward more and lick the skin behind your balls...sucking it gently...my tongue slides towards your ass, and gently rims you...and then darts in...and you moan in delight...I move back up and start all over again...until you are ready to burst.

When you are slathered in my saliva I sit up a bit and move forward, wrapping your cock in my giant tits, holding them with my hands as I engulf you an a tunnel of creamy tit flesh...I begin to move them up and down...fucking your cock with my breasts...you pull the nipples with your fingers as you watch your cock coming up and down between my mounds...my head bends and I am licking the head as it pokes through, moaning and panting...your hips begin to buck...your balls are pulsing as your cock tightens,...read to explode...I look up at you...my lips glistening with saliva...parted to show white teeth and tongue...panting...and I beg "Please Peterson, come on my tits...for me?"

"Oh God yes!" you reply, and suddenly your hips move hard and you begin to shake slightly as your cum begins to pump on my tits...one , two, three, oh God...seven, eight, ...fourteen spurts later...you stop bucking and lay your head back in delight..."Look at me," I demand...and as you tilt your head forward in a glaze...you watch me lick your thick cords of cream off of my breasts...savoring your salty flavour...and the flesh of my breasts...I smile at you as you watch and say "And that's just an appetizer!"

The_KGB
The_KGB
9 Followers