Fancy Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now slave, don't move, allow me to take you exactly as I wish" the girl ordered "I assure you I'll bring you to the edge of ecstasy perhaps far beyond!"

The other girl who obviously shared her erotic vampire fixation was clearly as excited as Helena was, who knows what may occur she thought to herself as she lay there. Her naked tanned body ached with acute arousal as the girl carefully fussed with her long blonde hair carefully arranging it around her head in a golden starburst. Helena lay still like a sacrificial offering with her arms outstretched to the sides as the other girl silently moved up to stand at the head of the table. Bending forward so she was upside down over Helena's face she began kissing her lips lightly at first. Helena responded to the kiss and the girl's hot mouth ground down against her tingling open lips but the girl declined the open invitation for now at least. Helena could sense the delightful soft caress of the girl's long black hair on her face neck and shoulders as they kissed. This aroused her further and she cried out in desperate frustration as the girl abruptly moved away.

Moving fluidly around the table the girl stood a while at Helena's feet and gazed lustily down upon her naked body. Helena flinched with electrifying excitement as the girl's warm hands reached out to touch her bare shins. Raising her head slightly from the table Helena found herself compelled to stare at the girl's full blood red lips as the long fingered hands slowly swept up her long legs. Instinctively responding to the caress parting her legs allowing the girl to swiftly clamber onto the table between them Helena realised that she didn't even know the name of this girl who was totally dominating her. As the long nailed hands moved up over her trembling highly aroused body to delicately cup her breasts she could feel the girl's thighs urgently driving her own further apart as she leant forward over her. The beauty's visage hovered above her head with those deep red full pouting lips inches from Helena's fascinated eyes, she was so close Helena could feel the heat radiating from the other girl on her lightly chilled skin.

"Tell me your true name?" Helena gasped "Please!"

"Do you believe yet?"

"Yes." She played along with the girl.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes a little."

"Aroused?"

"Of course!"

"Raven" the husky reply was whispered through almost closed pouting lips, "my true name is Raven."

"Oh that's beautiful," Helena whispered to her lover.

The still air was electrified with their shared arousal and as she lay submissively beneath this unbelievably gorgeous creature Helena realised she had never been so aroused in her life. Her heart pounded uncontrollably within her rib cage while she anticipated what may or may not be going to happen. Eagerly awaiting the strange and wondrous creature to make her next move Helena was already hovering quite close to orgasm and Raven had not even touched her body yet.

"Are you truly ready for me my love?" the girl whispered huskily.

Helena saw her first glimpse of the creature's fangs, She froze for an instant in blind panic beneath the creature before realising the girl had a full set of normal teeth when they talked downstairs. Raven must have slyly slipped the false fangs in whilst she hadn't been looking she decided, but where had she concealed them until now?

"Are they real?" Helena laughed.

"Oh of course!" Raven laughed in a serious manner exposing the long twin needle like teeth to her again.

Staring at the gleaming white fangs disbelief turned to doubt, which in turn turned slowly to the final realisation that the girl could truly be a vampire. As the truth slowly sank in for a few moments Helena began to feel real fear but it was hungrily consumed by the fire of Raven's power and her own howling lust raging uncontrollably inside her. Strangely Helena felt very little apprehension as the full grim reality of her predicament eventually dawned on her.

"I want you Raven but I'm so scared" she gasped, "Oh Lord Jesus forgive me my sins."

Helena sobbed as she felt the delicious caress of one of the creatures hands on her tender aroused body knowing that despite her fears she could not resist the girl. The trapped part of her mind that was terrified but refused to surrender attempted to grasp her will to alert her to the grim reality of her predicament. Common sense struggled hopelessly in vain to save her from her own fateful excited stupidity as the gorgeous creature caressed her. The immense struggle within her was valiant but nonetheless hopeless as she welcomed and enjoyed the unnatural girl's exquisite caresses far too readily. Long nailed slender fingers curled around the outsides of her breasts and squeezing pushed her aroused swollen teats upwards sending tingles of exquisite excitement through her as her distended nipples rasped against the other girls taut hot body.

"Give yourself to me Helena" the girl implored as she bent her head to kiss along the line of Helena's collarbone.

"Oh... Raven!" gasped Helena frantically "I'm scared!".

"You must surrender completely to me Helena to savour the rapture that only I can bring to you" the creature nuzzled lower, her lips creeping towards Helena's left breast.

"Yes oh yes!" Helena heard herself whimper without even realising what she was saying as carefully planted delightfully soft kisses were being planted around her swollen tingling aurolae.

"Thank you, my love!" whispered Raven between kisses.

"Jesus protect me!" the last sane part of Helena's mind screamed as she felt a small bite being inflicted upon the swell of her breast.

"Oh shit! oh God! ohh, oohhh, fuck!" Helena gasped excitedly as the resulting exquisite ripples of pure pleasure trickled through her.

Writhing with enjoyment beneath the irresistible creature as it fed from the tiny wound Helena's bottom slid about on the polished table in a cocktail of perspiration and more so the unbelievably copious product of her own sexual excitement that issued from her. As Raven pulled away Helena's eyes snapped to the two perfect puncture marks upon her breast. For a moment she was allowed the perverse exciting luxury of watching the blood well in the wounds until her attention was drawn away. She awaited the second bite with intent; eagerly craving the repetition of the wave of pleasure the first had brought her. It fell between her breasts and the once again the pleasure she encountered was ecstatic. Helena watched enthralled as the girl's thick mane fell upon her torso. As she bit harder into Helena, the girl's long fingers bit harder into the flesh of her soft breasts and they rose up on each side of her lover's black haired head. Then Raven's lips swept to the engorged nipple of her unbitten left breast and kissed around it teasingly. Helena squealed pathetically as Raven's full red lips opened wide encompassing her aurolae and sucking much of her breast into her hungry mouth while teasing it with her tongue. Bracing herself for the bite she froze until the girl suddenly attacked her right breast in a similar fashion to her assault on the left to have her gasping and squirming beneath the creature in rapture.

"Bite me, take me!" she groaned insanely, "bite me, make me scream with pleasure!" she panted urgently, "Take me Bitch!"

Desperately Helena grasped the girls black hair pulling her firmly to her breast feeling once more the perverse pleasure as her nipple was drawn deep in between the creatures lethal jaws this time. The razor sharp fangs bit cleanly deep into her aroused flesh causing her to arch upwards gasping in pain for a moment. It was just that, a moment, an instant's pain was swept away once more in a tide of delirious ecstasy enflamed to even greater heights as the creature greedily sucked the blood that bubbled from the wound. Before Helena could recover her tattered composure the creature had swept to her other breast once again and attacked it similarly. She arched upward crying out in exquisite anguish then fell whimpering back onto the dark wood as above her Raven fed randomly from the small but pulsing wounds while her roaming hands caressed Helena smearing her eager victim's writhing body with her own blood.

Helena wailed pathetically, her amazingly aroused body writhing in eager response to the creature's exquisite touch, she was totally under her lover's control as both the creature's will held her and the potent venom coursed through her arteries overcame her. Slowly the girl above Helena began wriggling lower and she felt her demonic lover's dextrous hands gliding down her thighs to grip her trembling knees firmly. With incredible strength Raven effortlessly spread Helena's legs wide as she moved down lower and lower between them. All the time she sank lower the creature was kissing biting and scoring Helena's aching body in order to keep her victim's excitement at fever pitch tormenting her beyond reason.

Desperately Helena attempted to guide the creature's mouth to feast on her mound by pushing insistently against the girl's head with shaking hands. The deluge of black hair that spilled like ink over her aroused skin stuck to her wounds as the head sank inch by inch lower. At her own speed the creature ignored Helena's urges to venture lower over her victim's flat belly and hips nipping and kissing and drinking as she leisurely proceeded.

"Do not move Helena" Raven commanded as she paused between kisses "lay still and relish the experience I am giving you."

"Yes my love" gasped Helena as she laid back and closed her eyes.

Aroused beyond comprehension she avidly waited for the promised ecstasy Raven would bring her. Her whole being seemed to focus itself between her thighs concentrated directly on her sex as Helena felt the hot lips soft caress on her inner thigh. Impulsively Helena had spread her legs as wide as she possibly could attempting to give her lover the best access to her more than aroused pussy. Raven's long nailed fingers raked over Helena's inner thighs sweeping dangerously close to her agonisingly excited labial lips then gliding away time and time again torturing her delightfully.

Raising her head from the table Helena gazed down over her bitten blood smeared body to see the girl's beautiful face poised inches from her sex. Their eyes locked sending a thrill all through poor Helena's already screaming nervous system. Entranced she watched as the girl's full red lips parted wide to expose her viscous twin fangs. Their whiteness glowed in the bloodied excited mouth. Helena's heart pounded as the creature's red and unbelievably long pointed tongue slipped out and like a serpent it writhed as it edged towards her swollen wetness. A desperate wail escaped Helena as it slowly slithered over her engorged lips to taste her excitement. Helena's eyes were locked on the girl's wicked green stare unable to break the union as the creature's long tongue went to work on her. Driven far beyond reason she thrust her sex eagerly at the gleaming fangs.

"Yes, yes oh yes" she gasped out "Take me, bite me, bite me now, now, now" she wailed in anguish urging the creature on.

Ignoring her plea the tongue swept into her and seemed to fill her with its squirming length as the girl's lips opened wide and sank over her mound. Whatever Raven was doing with her tongue it felt as if an enormous fat cock had been thrust into her, stretching her, pulsating deep within her cunt. She felt as if her whole body was being drawn deep into the creature's jaws as it sucked harder and harder on her sex. Raven seemed to shudder and drew a great breath then bit down hard and deep making Helena scream. Her legs gripped around the creature's upper body and her hands crushed the black haired head to her crotch. Helena arched her back as the most earth-shattering explosion tore her nerves to shreds. It lasted for what seemed an eternity until the feasting creature had taken her fill of her vibrant energy. Gradually the overpowering waves of rapture receded drawing great expanses of Helena's strength with them leaving her gloriously exhausted.

Eventually she released the creature from her thighs grip and her weak limbs fell to the dark tabletop like a lifeless rag doll. Helena was unable to move at all and lay helpless as she felt the vampire move away. Very slowly some of her lost strength returned and on quivering arms she weakly raised herself and she looked upon the creature. Triumphantly Raven stood before Helena her beauty accentuated after her feast and she beckoned the blonde to her. Wearily she obeyed the creature and sliding from the table found she was unable to walk. Precariously she stood on wobbly legs as Raven came to her.

"Now my darling Helena do you believe?" her tone was almost sarcastic "Kiss me, you are mine."

Helena fell into the girl's arms kissing her deeply tasting the coppery flavour of her own blood on the girl's tongue as their mouths interlocked and Raven drew the very breath from her. For a moment Helena believed she would suffocate then the breath was returned her lungs tingled with a strange fire, strength returned to her weary limbs and she felt excitingly alive. Looking down she was amazed to see the wounds Raven had inflicted were already showing signs of healing. Blood had stopped flowing and they had begun to seal strangely, not scabbing but seeming more like a burn, each of them throbbed in a kind of painful but pleasurable manner.

"We will return to the function shortly," ordered Raven authoritatively, "separately of course, you will say nothing and will ignore me!"

"But I..."

"Discretion my dear slave is everything, to you especially, it means the difference between life and death!"

A week later Helena was back at college, she confided in her room mate who was her best friend at college about the fantastic time she had experienced having way-out sex with a girl at a party dressed as a vampire. She also confessed about the recurring highly erotic dreams where the girl was a real vampire and came to her made love and drained her every night. Her description had been so effective the pair had ended up in bed re-enacting her dark fantasies with Lyndsey playing the vamp.

12