Fang Bang

Story Info
Serena must fight against her desires for her vampiric dad.
7.6k words
4.54
15.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdenRedd
EdenRedd
129 Followers

One

"Maybe I should just stay home."

I fixed dad's collar while he stared into the bathroom mirror. A mist of cologne floated in the air mixing with the humid temperature from the recently used shower. He was taking a long time to get ready. His eyes darting down nervously. I tried to keep it light as I helped him look his best.

"I haven't been out in years. If I meet someone, what am I going to talk about?"

"That's why you're meeting up with Uncle Jim. You'll be fine," I said as I flipped down the back edge of his collar and stepped back.

I gave my dad the once over. The collard black shirt hung from his wide shoulders. My eyes fell on his defined neck and collarbone. His hair was combed back and neat. For a man his age, black skinny jeans looked good on his toned legs. I smiled on how ridiculously cute and handsome he was. He looked like a lost puppy in a male model fashion show.

"Uncle Jim can be a bit of a wild man. That's why I don't hang out with him."

"I think you need a wild night out. You spend so much time at work and home. I think this will be good for you," Jim wasn't really Matt's brother. Everyone called him Uncle Jim because he seemed to be like everyone's uncle.

"Serena, a quiet night at home with you is all I need."

"I know Dad, but you need to put yourself out there. Mom has been gone a long time. Have some drinks and meet a few people."

Memories invaded my thoughts. I was adopted into the Waters family when I was five. I still remember bright smiles and wide eyes when we first met, the image of them blazed forever into my spirit. Matt and Lily were the best parents an orphan could have. They never let work or personal problems get in the way of family bonds. For the three of us it was the only true way to be happy.

I was eleven when Lily disappeared on a cool autumn night. I remember Matt beside himself in tears. It was hard for us to accept that she was gone. The police could not find any evidence of foul play. It was almost like the world swallowed her up. We spent years looking, flyers covered walls and endless drives to see if we could find a glimpse of her. Eight years later the pain lessened, but it was still there like a scar over our spirit.

Dad touched my cheek and smiled. "If you really feel this will help then I will do it for you."

"Dad, do it for yourself. I'm just going to be here watching a movie and going to bed," I kissed his wrist.

"You are so good to me."

We hugged and held each other. I relaxed into his strong arms, taking in his scent. I had a twinge of wanting to go with him but I knew he needed this. If I was there, he would spend the whole time talking to me and ignoring everything else. Not that I minded but I tried to not be selfish.

The doorbell rang and then it rang two more times. We broke our embrace and laughed. Uncle Jim never liked to wait. We left the bathroom together. I went into the living room and plopped on the couch. Dad went to the door and opened it.

A middle-aged man with spiky hair stood in the doorway and grinned. "You ready to get some tail tonight!" Jim laughed.

Dad let out a sigh and glanced over to me on the couch. Jim looked over and his eyes went a little wide. I gave a medium smile.

"Oh, hi Serena. I thought you might be out with your friends."

"Hi Uncle Jim," I said trying to not roll my eyes.

"Just going to take your old man for a night out on the town. Try to not wait up for us."

"I won't, you guys have a good time."

Dad turned to Jim. "Maybe we should do this another night."

"Are you kidding? I got us into this new club. Everyone will be there."

Jim meant everyone he knew would be there. "Dad! Go and have a good time."

Dad gave me one last mournful look and his shoulders relaxed into defeat. Uncle Jim put his hand on his shoulder and guided him out of the house. I waved goodbye as the door shut behind them. The house became still and I let out a sigh of relief. I picked up the remote and turned on the flat screen.

***

Red dreams lashed out in my mind. I could feel myself falling and desperately trying to grab a hold of something, anything. Lily floated into view, her smile wide and teeth sharp. The world spun like a vortex as her image melted into water and rained away. Spiked walls passed. I reached out, only to be cut. Blood poured like water from a vase. I screamed as the pit below me grew darker. I made one last attempt to grab the spiky wall. Black spears jutted out at me. My body was pierced multiple times and I gasped on how good it felt.

I woke up with a start and nearly fell off the couch. My hand reached up and wiped the sweat from my forehead. The dream was so vivid that I couldn't shake it. I rarely remembered my dreams but this one was so clear. My feet touched the carpet. I looked around the dark house. The last thing I remembered before the dream was turning off the TV, laying back and staring at the ceiling. My eyes fell upon the front door and it was slightly ajar.

I sat up straighter. I knew the door was closed. Why was it open? I got up and went to it. Quietly, I closed it and locked it with a click. There was a rustle from the kitchen. Was dad home already? Did he come in and forget to lock the door?

I moved silently down the hall to the kitchen. The light was on but it was dim. A figure stood by the counter, head down and heaving. My eyes focused and the shadows parted. Dad had his hands on the counter with his back to me.

"Dad?"

The figure lifted his head and turned it slightly. "Serena, I don't feel well."

I rushed to him. He turned to face me. Even in the dim light, his skin was pale and wet. His eyes were wild, darting around but not focusing on me. My hands went to his face and he was cool to the touch.

"Dad, have you been drinking?"

"Uncle Jim is a wild man. We were doing shots, laughing and talking. The bartender seemed to like us. She gave us the house special. It was the foulest drink I ever had but it kicked my ass. Jim ordered another and we downed it. I think it may have been bad. I really don't feel well."

My hands went to his shoulders. Muscles tensed at my touch but soon relaxed. "You need to lay down. Come with me."

The two of us stepped slowly down the hallway. His breathing was heavy and he stumbled a few times. We made it to his bedroom. I tried to ease him into bed but Dad simply collapsed on the firm mattress.

"Seems like you had a good time though," I gave a half smile.

"The room is spinning. I want to get off the ride please," He mumbled with his face buried in the quilt.

I couldn't just let him sleep like that. I put my hands on the side of him and tried to push him onto his back. He was heavy and didn't budge at first. I tried a second time and he moved with my pushing. He flipped onto his back with his arms out. I began unbuttoning his shirt. I undid one by one. Even in the dim light of bedroom, I could see marks on his chest.

"Did something happen? You have little marks on your chest?" I tried to not sound alarmed.

"No idea. Everything kind of went dark after a while," Dad said with a bit of a drunken wisp.

I went to his feet and pulled off his shoes. Dad lay exposed with his open shirt. I couldn't let him sleep in his good clothes. I moved up to his belt and unbuckled it. I glanced up to see his eyes on me. Something primal appeared as I pulled the belt from his pants. I felt a nervous tremble run though me. He eyed me like I was prey. I shrugged it off and undid his pants. Dad was quiet as I undid his zipper and grabbed a pant leg. It took a few heaves but his skinny jeans finally came off. I did the same with his shirt. I tried to not look as dad lay wearing only purple boxer briefs. His body was muscular and strong. The marks on his chest were a little unnerving but other than that his body was immaculate for an older guy.

With one quick motion, I pulled the quilt over his body. Dad's stare was still on me. I looked back at him but felt myself shy away. I sat on the edge of the bed but kept my eyes on the floor.

"Are you going to be okay?" I said concerned.

Dad was silent as a hand moved and touched my hip. It was a light touch but it was enough to make me shiver. I wish I could say it was a bad touch but it was quite the opposite. Matt was a man after all and as much as I didn't want to admit to it, there were times we looked at each other not as family. I knew he hadn't been with a woman since Mom disappeared. I wasn't foolish enough to think he didn't have needs. Why was I thinking about this now? Normally, I just shoved those feelings away or laugh at myself. But now he looked at me with some primal hunger.

Matt's hand touched my thigh and stayed there. I didn't move. His touch was cool and I suddenly felt hot.

"I'm going to bed, Dad," I said in a low whisper.

Matt seemed to understand. His eyes flickered away. His hand moved from my thigh and disappeared under the quilt. I stood up and went to the door. I gave one last look at him. His eyes were closed and his breathing a little fast. I closed the door behind me.

Two

The next day was a little weird. First thing in the morning I checked on Dad and he was still asleep. I figured the night must have been harder on him then I thought. I busied myself making breakfast. I brought it into his room and left it on the end table next to his bed. I tried to wake him but he was still fast asleep. I decided that the smell of the food should wake him up soon and left it there. When I checked on him later, the food was cold and he was still sleeping.

I left the house to run some errands. For sure I thought he would be up by the time I got back. But when I checked on him, he was still asleep. I went to my room and sat in front of my easel. I thought I would get some painting done while dad tried to sleep off last night. My brush would hover over the blank canvas but I couldn't do a single brush stroke. I could feel the worry attacking my thoughts. I soon gave up and went back to the living room. I tried to read a book but ended up reading the same page over and over again.

When an image of my nearly naked father laying on the bed floated through my mind's eye, I felt a twinge deep inside. I couldn't get it out of my head. He was so open. I could tell he wanted me but he was being a good man. It was endearing and frustrating at the same time. Would I give myself up to him if he tried a little harder? These thoughts were getting out of control. I had to think of something else, maybe a cold shower would help. I don't know why this was happening now. Was it his eyes? Was it the way he looked at me? Something changed and I couldn't put my finger on it.

The evening crept in. Light faded from windows and shadows stretched. I stood up and went to check on my dad for the twentieth time. As soon as my hand was within an inch of the doorway, it opened.

"Oh, hi sweetie," Matt smiled at me. He was dressed in a black shirt and jeans

My hands reached out and hugged him. He returned the hug and held me tight.

"I was worried about you," I said into his neck.

"Sorry sweetie. It was kind of a rough night. Didn't mean to worry you."

"How do you feel?"

"Good, no, really great actually," Matt beamed.

We both broke our embrace. Matt led the way to the kitchen. "I'm really hungry though."

I followed with a smile on my face. My worry melted away and I was happy he was up and about. I sat on a high stool by the counter while Matt went to the refrigerator. He opened the door and rummaged through it.

"So, you and Uncle Jim had a good time?"

"Yea, I think we did. To tell you the truth, it was all kind of a blur. I don't remember much halfway through the night. I hope I wasn't some drunken fool when I came home?"

I smiled. "You left the door open and I had to get you into bed. Nothing crazy."

Matt stood up with a plate of leftovers and a bottle of dark liquid. I didn't notice that bottle in the fridge before. Matt put the plate and bottle down before me. He unwrapped the plastic wrap and pulled chunks of meat from leftover steak.

"I was wondering why I was almost naked when I woke up. You should have just left me in my clothes," Matt said as he put a chunk of meat in his mouth.

"I wanted you to be comfortable."

Matt chewed the meat for a few seconds. His eyes went wide and he spit it out. It happened so fast I jumped a little in surprise.

"Ugh! The meat is bad," Dad coughed.

Matt's hand reached out and grabbed the bottle of dark liquid. With one motion, he put it to his lips and drank deep. I stared at his throat as muscles worked to gulp it down. I caught myself lost in the motion. He put the bottle down and relief washed over him.

"What is that?" I asked.

Matt's eyebrow arched at the bottle. "I think it was a going away present from the club. This is going to sound strange but when I woke up all I wanted to do was drink from it. I even dreamed about it. Weird huh?"

A pulse filled the room. Something hot washed over me as I looked at my father. He seemed to vibrate with an unseen glow. His eyes were wild again as they began to dart around. I found myself shifting uncomfortably in my seat. I could feel a warmth in between my thighs. Was I getting wet?

Matt's eyes locked on me and again I felt myself turn inward, shying away from him. It felt similar to last night but stronger. Was this the change I felt when I was around him?

"What is that sweet aroma?" Matt said staring at me.

"I...I..."I found myself stuttering, unsure what to say next.

Matt's eyes searched the room and soon fell on me. "It smells like honey, warm, sweet honey," His eyes lingered.

I tried to change the subject. "Maybe we should go out for dinner. You can tell me more about last night."

My father came around the corner. His movements were hulking as he came to stand before me. His eyes stared into mine and I tried to keep my stare. His breathing was even but strong. His hand reached out and fingers brushed my neck.

"It's coming from you. Why do you smell so good?"

"I...I...don't know. Maybe my new perfume?" I lied. I wasn't wearing any. I just wanted to say anything to stop that hungry look in his eye. But was there a part of me wanting him to come closer?

Matt towered over me. He leaned his head down and took a deep inhale through his nose. His eyes fluttered a little and returned to their cobalt blue. I tried to not face him but found myself shifting in my seat. My body rebelled against me and I felt myself grow wetter. I was wearing a short black skirt and tight white shirt with spaghetti straps.

My father ran his fingers along my neck and over my shoulder. He seemed lost in the touch. I wanted to say something to stop him but the words caught in my throat. I stayed silent as his fingers ran the length of my arm to my hand. I gulped and used every bit of willpower to keep from trembling.

"You smell...so...good. Why is that?" Matt's hand went from my hand to my thigh.

"Dad, I think something is happening to you. You have been different since you came home last night." My head filled with chaotic heat.

"I do feel different but you smell so pure and tempting. I can feel your heartbeat from here." Matt's hand slid up my thigh to the edge of my skirt, fingers just under the edge.

"What's in that bottle? Why did they give it to you?" I pleaded. He was dangerously close to pushing me over the edge. I could feel my panties were soaking wet.

"I don't know but I feel like my eyes are open for the first time. I always knew you were sweet but now it feels so overpowering," Matt said breathlessly.

I tried to shift away. Matt's hand gently landed on my shoulder, keeping me in place. It was like a match going off inside me. My world exploded into a wet heat. My father could do anything right now and I couldn't say no.

"Stay still," Matt commanded.

I did as I was told. The heat coming off his body was like ocean waves hitting the beach, calm gentle waves of warm water in the perfect sun. Matt's hand slid further up my skirt and between my legs. I let out a shudder as his fingertips touched my soaked panties. He ran them up over my slit and barely grazed my clit. I found my hand on his arm, trying to control his movements. I was breathing heavy and everything was a warm glow. Matt pulled his hand away. I tried to keep him there but he pulled away from me. My father put his fingers to his nose. I could see the shine of my pussy juices on his hand.

Matt took a deep inhale and let the breath out of his mouth. "You smell like a wet dream. I never thought you felt like this for me."

"Daddy, I...I..." I didn't want to talk anymore. I wanted my father to take me, force me down and have his way with me.

My lips parted. I leaned forward, wanting his lips on mine. I didn't care how taboo it was, I needed him on me, in me. Last night, I glanced at the big bulge in his underwear. I knew he was large but I wanted all of it in me. Matt stayed where he was as I moved closer to his lips.

There was a crash. We looked over, down the hallway. The front door swung open and several figures moved into the house. I was on my feet next to my dad as we watched them move toward us. They dressed in black trench coats, boots clinked on the hardwood hallway floor. A blonde-haired man led the way with the group behind them. His features were hawkish with an impish smile completing his look. Behind him was Uncle Jim.

"So, this is Serena. I've heard so much about you. Even from here I can taste your innocence," Grinned the blonde-haired man.

"Jim! Who are these people?" Matt yelled while stepping in front of me.

"They are a travelling vampire clan. They are here looking for a good time," Uncle Jim leered.

Three

"I want everyone out!" Matt yelled.

The blonde seemed to ignore my dad and centered his eyes on me. "I don't wish to be rude. My name is Asher. It is a pleasure to meet you Serena."

"I don't think you heard me!" Matt growled.

Asher turned his eyes to Matt. "Why would we leave? You invited us here."

"I did no..." Matt trailed off.

Asher laughed. "I know the blood can be terribly confusing. Please explain it to them James."

Uncle Jim moved forward, his eyes wild with excitement. "They are here visiting for a few nights before they move on. They promised to turn me and take me with them. They just needed me to prove I can help show them a good time. You agreed to help."

"What?" Matt said flatly.

Asher raised a hand and closed his eyes. "You tasted our blood last night. You will have vampire abilities and hunger but only for a short time. Once the blood runs its course, you become human again. The way you spoke of sweet Serena last night set us all a buzz. We simply had to meet and partake of this tender morsel."

"I was drunk last night. No one is partaking of anything!" Matt stared hard.

Asher was quiet for a moment. "Then, you have put yourself in grave danger. A deal was struck. If you will not show us the good time promised, then you, dear Serena and James here will be drained dry. I will not have disobedience. Once one deal is broken then all deals are broken. I ask you one final time to reconsider."

Matt turned around and grabbed my shoulders. "Serena, I didn't know this was going to happen. Please forgive me. They manipulated me into this," His eyes were bright with truth.

I found myself surprisingly calm. I touched his cheek and was lost in his blue eyes for a second. I then let my hand drop and stepped around my father. Asher eyed me, waiting for his answer. Behind him, Uncle Jim's face had become dark. I figured the gravity of Uncle Jim's choices didn't think his friend would really refuse. Five more people stood behind them, three men and two women.

"What was promised?" I asked and stood defiantly.

EdenRedd
EdenRedd
129 Followers
12